The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Xyloporn and Fuckenspiel Society

by Mudak

Chapter 7

The following day was the first day of a new promotional sale at the dealership, and the steady parade of potential customers coming through the building made it difficult for Melissa to find time to speak with Tony. There was a slight lull in traffic shortly after noon, and Tony strode with a swagger towards Melissa’s desk. “Busy day, huh?”

“Yeah,” Melissa said in response. “I’m not sure I’ve ever seen it this busy.”

“You should see it in February right when we discount the prior year’s models…”

“I believe it.”

After a short pause, Tony glanced over his glasses at his secretary. “You seem pretty happy. Did last night have anything to do with that?”

She nodded her head vigorously.

“Why don’t you come back into my office and we can talk about it a little more?”

“Um…” She looked at her desk and decided, “Sure. I need a break anyway.”

She stood up and followed him down the long corridor that led to Tony’s office.

Once inside, he closed the door and sat down behind his desk and she sat on one of the chairs in front of the desk.

“Was this your first experience with a secret society, Melissa?”

“Well, I did go to a meeting of freemasons a couple of years ago.”

“Ahh, but the freemasons aren’t a secret society. They’re an organization with secrets, yes, but that’s not the same as a secret society…”

“I’m sorry. I don’t get the difference.”

“Think about it this way. Do you like eating KFC?”

“Yeah…”

“Do you know their secret recipe of seven herbs and spices?”

“No, I can’t say I do.”

“And if you went to KFC’s corporate headquarters, do you think you could get it just by asking?”

“Probably not.”

“And probably not if you started working there, too. You’ve got to get pretty high up the corporate ladder to find out what that recipe is, Got it? They’ve got a secret and they’re not going to reveal it to just anyone, right?”

“Right.”

‘The same is true about the freemasons. Everyone knows about the organization, but a lot of their ways and methods are secret. Just like KFC’s recipe. No. The place I took you to last night, the only people who even know about it are members and new inductees.”

“Got it. But last night was so amazing, I’d just like to share it with everyone I know…”

“Well, I’m sorry to say, I can’t let you do that. In fact, all you can really say is that you had a great time -- you did have a good time, didn’t you?”

“Of course! I can’t wait to go back for more…”

“So I take it you want to be part of our little secret society?”

“Yes! Oh, god, yes! When can we go back?”

Even though he knew that this would be her answer, he quietly felt relieved that he wouldn’t need to render her mindless and erase all memories of the previous night from her head. He took a deep breath and said, “Soon. Very soon. Do you think your friend who’s going through some rough times in college would appreciate our society?”

“Absolutely! I think it’s just what she needs!”

“Great. Yesterday, you said she’d be in town for a few more days, right? When’s she actually going back?”

“Not before the beginning of next week.”

“Great! Let me see what I can do about getting her scheduled, either tonight or tomorrow night.”

“That would be awesome! Thank you!”

“You’re welcome.”

There was a short lull in their discussion. Melissa, thinking the conversation was over, stood up to leave. “Well, thank you again, Tony.”

“Actually, Melissa. I’ve got one more thing for you.”

“What’s that?”

He retrieved a palm-sized ten-key xylophone from his desk and tapped the musical combination that gave her the need to fuck.

In an instant, her eyes widened, and she walked in a sultry manner around his desk. “Don’t get up,” she said, breathlessly as she stepped out of her shoes.

Lifting her skirt, she lowered her panties and stockings to the floor.

He looked up at her as she placed her hands on his knees. “Is there … something you need?”

“Just that dick of yours. I need it in my pussy. I need you to fuck my pussy. Will you fuck my pussy, please?”

“I … can be convinced.” He said, unsure if she believed his fake coyness.

She started “walking” with her fingers up his legs to his belt, which she quickly loosened before she proceeded to liberate his cock from his pants. He lifted his butt slightly off the chair to allow her to remove his clothes.

She licked her fingers and began to run them up and down his shaft, her light, deft touch simultaneously sensual, curious, and eager. He hardened as she played with his balls. Once she had satisfied herself that he was ready, she stepped on top of him in the chair, crouching down to bring him straight inside her eager, moist, tight pussy. She threaded her own legs below the arm rests of his chair and began to bounce and kick in excitement at the powerful feeling of the tip of his cock ramming into the back of her pussy.

He reached around her and ran his hands up and down her back as she arched herself to maximize the sensation of him inside of her, oblivious to the risk of either being seen or having someone walk in on them.

Yelping in pleasure, she kicked her legs wildly, pushing the chair away from the desk and into a wall. She gave another kick and the two of them spun around on the chair.

He reached up her blouse and began to play with her breasts, which sent her into an even greater state of passion and arousal.

Panting heavily, she whispered in his ear. “Please. Cum inside me.”

“You ready for me, you little slut?”

“Mmmmmm…. Oh yeah! I’m ready.”

He squinted his eyes and allowed himself the release he’d been holding back; he had been anticipating the assurance from her that she was satisfied. He grunted and lifted his hips off of the chair as he spurted his goo into her slippery wet pussy.

The two of them let out simultaneous satisfied sighs, and she maneuvered herself off of him and the chair, steadying the chair against the desk. As she put her panties back on, she giggled. “D’you think anyone saw or heard us?”

“If they did, they’ll know better than to say anything.”

“Damn…” Melissa let out a little giggle and added, “I was kind of hoping someone might see us.”

“Maybe some other time,” said Tony, flirtatiously. After a brief pause, he said, “Why don’t you find out if your friend’s available to go out tonight.

“I can do that. If she is, should she meet us here? What time?”

“Say, five, just like for us last night.”

“Got it.”

Chapter 8

Olivia arrived at the dealership at about 4:45 that evening and found her way to Melissa’s desk. “What’s so important that I have to be here, like, right now?”

Melissa bounced up and down excitedly. “I think I’ve found the solution to your problem at school.”

“Really?”

“Yeah! In about fifteen minutes, my boss and I’re going to take you to this amazing place. You’re going to love it!”

“Where is it? What’s so amazing about it? C’mon, Mels! You can’t leave me hanging!”

“But that’d spoil the surprise. We’ll be there before you know it…”

“But… What’s the deal here? I don’t get it!”

“Oh, you will. Trust me, you will.”

Tony walked up to the two young women. “What’s going on here?”

Olivia shrank back at his stern gaze. Melissa laughed. “Tony, I told you about my friend, Olivia. Well, she’s going to join us tonight.”

He smiled broadly. “Wonderful! It’s a pleasure to meet you, Olivia. Melissa’s told me so much about you.”

Olivia furled her brow as she looked at Melissa. “You have?”

“Nothing bad, of course. Just how much I appreciate our friendship and all…”

“Well, if you really appreciated it, you’d tell me what this big secret’s all about.”

Tony chuckled under his breath. “Actually, you can blame me for that. You see, I told Melissa that she should keep this under wraps until we get there.”

“But why?”

“Because that’s part of the beauty, mystery, and spirituality of what we’re going to do in the first place. If you knew everything beforehand, it loses some of the fun. Just know that there’s some real magic that’s going to happen tonight and it’ll be lost if you’re expecting it.”

Olivia crossed her arms in front of her chest and exhaled deeply. “I … I guess I can wait.”

“Attagirl!” said Melissa.

Tony looked at Melissa. “You about ready to go? Which car should we take tonight?”

“How about a convertible?”

“Works for me! Let me get it ready!” said Tony. “I know it’s not yet 5 but you have my permission to leave early today. Olivia, would you care to join me in picking out the car we’re going to take?”

“Sure.”

The two of them walked out of the office and onto the lot. Melissa watched them and thought about how much Olivia would just love what she was about to walk into.

Chapter 9

When Olivia, Melissa, and Tony arrived at the mansion, Olivia sat in awe at the very appearance of the building and the grounds. “This place is just… beautiful.”

“Just wait ’til we get inside,” said Melissa with a lilt in her voice.

The three of them strode briskly, with Olivia slightly behind the other two, towards the drawbridge that was the way in. Both Melissa and Tony moved off to one side to allow Olivia access to the ten-key xylophone that guarded the way in.

“Um, what do I do here?” asked Olivia, unsure of what was expected of her.

“Play eight-six-seven-five-three-oh-nine,” said Melissa.

“You mean that old song?”

“No. That’s the pass-key to get in. Hit the ‘eight’ key, then the ‘six’ key and so on…” said Melissa.

Olivia looked at Tony, who nodded.

“Um. All right…” She did as requested.

The moment she finished playing the code to gain entrance, she put her hand forward, onto the xylophone, to steady herself. “What… What’s happening? I feel so… Strange. What? Don’t understand…”

“Did I do that when I played it, too?” asked Melissa, not caring so much for her friend’s well-being but instead wondering about her own appearance.

“Yeah, pretty much. She’ll be ready in a minute.”

“No… I… It’s getting so hard to think….”

“That’s right, Olivia,” said Tony. You don’t need to think.”

“Don’t need… No… This… This is wrong…”

“It’s not wrong,” said Melissa. “It’s all right and perfect!”

After a few more seconds, Olivia stood upright and gazed blankly forward. Tony looked at Melissa and said, “Looks like she’s ready to go…”

Melissa paused and said, “How does that work, exactly?”

“Now that’s a story. Let’s go inside and I’ll tell you everything while your friend is learning about the use of the xylophones.”

Chapter 10

Once inside, Eric greeted them with a broad smile. Tony and Melissa told Olivia to go with him, which she did without question or hesitation.

Once she was gone, Tony looked at his assistant. “So you’d like to know how the xylophone works, huh? It dates back more than 300 years, to when a mystic and a conjurer from the Rhineland figured out how to open a doorway into an underworld filled with spirits. Some of these spirits are benevolent and some are malevolent.

“Now in those early days of our society, things were quite chaotic. While there were great triumphs and enormous pleasure to be derived from those triumphs, there was also much destruction, violence, and death. Our founder, Wilhelm von Bayern, barely escaped with his own life. Fortunately, he had a close acquaintance from his days in the lyceum, who was a gifted musician. His name was Friedrich Höhengrentz, who was able to capture the spirits in musical instruments.”

Melissa said, “You mean like a xylophone?”

“Well, in Germany 300 years ago, they found that a glockenspiel worked pretty well. It’s only been xylophones since the society spread to the United States about fifty years ago.”

“So there’s more than one location like this?”

“You can say we’re always looking to expand,” chuckled Tony. “The one thing all of these locations have in common is that the code to gain access to the spirits’ magic, is eight-six-seven-five-three-zero-nine.”

“But that song only came out in the 1980’s.”

“Yes. And Tommy Tutone was a member of our society. He wrote the song to help people remember the code. And I do think it worked.”

“Was?”

“Well, he still is. Sorry about that.”

Melissa chuckled and nodded her head in understanding.

“So that’s basically it. There’s a process to be followed when we open up a new location, and only a select few people are allowed to be inducted into our group. In fact, after Olivia joins, I won’t be allowed to bring in any new inductees without gaining a promotion within the ranks. But if we can start up a new a branch, say, near her school, that would be a big feather in my cap, so to speak.”

“That’s so cool.”

“It’s more than cool. Oh, and that reminds me.” He picked up a wooden mallet and played the nearest xylophone, hitting the ‘nine’ key twice in a row: the code that would render a listener mindless and suggestible.

Melissa took a deep breath, stood straight up, and gazed blankly ahead. He waved his hand in front of her face and said, “I have a new xylophone command for you. It’s really very simple. A ‘one’ followed by a ‘five’ means you will remove any and all undergarments you might be wearing. A bra, a camisole, panties, stockings, pantyhose, whatever. If you need to take off any other clothes to get to them, you will do so, and then immediately put them back on. Do you understand?”

“‘One’ then ‘five’ means I don’t need anything under my clothes.”

“Very good. When we leave here today, I am going to give you your own personal xylophone. Part of your morning routine, after you’re dressed and otherwise ready for work, but before you step out the door, will be to play the ‘one’ then the ‘five’ key on the xylophone. Does that make sense?”

“Yes.”

“Good. In that case, then…” He clapped his hands in front of her face and said, “Wake up!”

She shook her head and smiled. “Here comes Olivia!”

Eric spoke calmly to Olivia as they rejoined Tony and Melissa. “All right, Olivia. When I clap my hands, you will wake up, not consciously remembering anything I’ve told you, but everything will be in your subconscious. You will just remember walking in via the drawbridge and coming to this point. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Wake up!” Eric clapped his hands in front of her face.

She shook her head and said, “So… This place is really beautiful, but what makes it so special that it’s the solution to all of my problems?”

Tony and Eric looked at each other and nodded. Tony took a deep breath, gestured towards a xylophone, and said, “This?”

“A kids’ musical instrument?” laughed Olivia.

“I guess you could say that.” He played the code that equated to the need to receive oral sex.

Both Olivia and Melissa gasped when they heard this note combination. Tony looked at Melissa and said, “Is everything all right?”

“Mmmmm.. I just … I need someone to eat me out!”

“Me too,” added Melissa.

Eric said, “I think I know the perfect solution to this problem…” He took the mallet out of Tony’s hand and hit the ‘two’ key followed by the ‘one’ key, the code that equates to the need to eat out another girl.

The two girls turned to face each other, gasped and kissed passionately.

Tony looked at Eric. “D’you think we should make them strip or do you think they’ll do it on their own?”

Olivia began to unbutton Melissa’s blouse; Melissa put up no resistance as her top fell away and onto the floor.

“I think that answered your question, big T…”

The two men laughed as the two girls quickly removed each other’s clothes and fell gently to the floor, with Melissa on the bottom and Olivia on top, in a “69” position as they each sought to please the other in accordance with their mental programming.

The two girls flailed wildly in ecstasy. Melissa kicked so haphazardly that at one point, her foot came in direct contact with the back of Tony’s knee and he nearly fell over. Eric caught Tony and started laughing. Tony joined Eric in the laughter but the sound was drowned out by the sound of Olivia screaming at the intensity of the orgasm she was receiving, thanks to the deft tonguework of her friend.

The two men stepped out of the way. Tony looked down at the two of them and said, “Yeah. I think this new girl’ll be good for helping us get a new branch location, what do you think?”

“Most definitely!”

Chapter 11

The following morning, Olivia and Melissa met at the coffee shop before the latter had to go to work. Unlike the previous time they had met there, Olivia arrived first. Melissa entered shortly after Olivia had completed and received her order.

“Hey girlfriend!” said Melissa with a smile.

“Hey! I’m about to get that table over there.”

“K. I’ll grab a quick something and join you if that’s all right.”

“Of course.”

Olivia reached the table just ahead of another customer and shrugged dismissively at the girl who had hoped to sit there. While she waited for Melissa to join her, Olivia couldn’t help but smile. She closed her eyes and wondered if her grin just looked too silly. She crossed and uncrossed her legs several times, trying to get comfortable.

Melissa found her way to the table shortly, but to Olivia, she felt like she had to wait forever.

“Finally!”

“Sorry. You saw the line,” said Melissa.

“It’s all right. I just … I really wanted to talk to you.”

“I think I know why.”

“Last night was just one of the most, like, amazing experiences in my life. So mysterious. So powerful. So … spiritual…”

Melissa looked down at her drink, took a deep breath, and said, “I don’t know if I should tell you this, but…”

“But what? Aw, c’mon, Mels…. What? Don’t tell me they won’t take me back! I need this!”

“No no no no no…. It’s nothing like that. It’s just… I’m not sure if I should tell you or if Tony should…”

“What? Then… Let’s go to the dealership and you can both tell me, but don’t leave me hanging!”

“I… Um… Yeah, I can do that. Let’s go… We can take my car…”

Chapter 12

Olivia practically pushed Melissa towards Tony’s office once the two friends arrived at the dealership. Tony was talking on the phone but he smiled when he saw the two young women outside his window. He lifted his index finger to indicate that he’d be right with them, and they both nodded in understanding.

Tony finished up his phone call and waved the two friends into his office. Once they were both inside, Melissa closed the door.

Before either of the women could say a word, Tony spoke. “I was just talking with Eric and someone you haven’t met yet. His name’s Jonathan, and he’s the sponsor for our local society.” He looked straight into Olivia’s eyes. “And he thinks it’d be a good idea open up a society near your school, Olivia, if you could help with the logistics. Would you like to have a place you can go any time you want, which would be a lot like what you saw last night?”

Olivia was so shocked at hearing this, she gasped and wiped her eyes before saying, “Y- yes! Of course I would! It would help me out so much!”

“Now, an established member of the society here would need to be with you virtually at all times during the set-up process, until a local sponsor can be identified. Do you see that as a problem?”

“Um… No, why would it? Do you have someone in particular in mind?”

“Actually, I do.”

“Who?”

“Me.”

“That’d be perfect, really. You’ve already done so much for me, that I couldn’t imagine not finding some way to pay you back.”

“I’m glad you said that, Olivia. Melissa, would you like to have a hand in this process, too?”

“I’d do anything you need me to do.”

“Perfect.” He redirected his gaze back at Olivia. “When do you go back to school?”

“Monday.”

He looked at his computer and glanced over his electronic calendar. “Our current sale ends Saturday. I think Melissa and I can take a week or two to get things set up. Mind if we join you, then, when you go?”

“Of course not! Please! Let’s do this!”

“Great! One more thing…”

“What’s that?”

He picked up the wooden mallet on his desk, and played the command that corresponds to the need to be naked. Both women immediately tore off their clothes. As he watched them both, he immediately got hard. After thinking about what to do next for a moment, he opened up his pants to expose his cock, then made them both want to perform a blowjob. The two girls raced around the desk, pushed his chair back a little bit, and wrestled with each other to find a good position to suck him off.

He leaned back in his chair, placed his hands behind his head, and thanked the musical spirits for giving him this secret society. He started to wonder what some of the girls at the university would be like. If there was one thing he had learned since becoming a member of the Xyloporn and Fuckenspiel Society, it was patience. Not that he’d need too much patience when such lovely young women like Olivia and Melissa were already here, but all the same… Patience is most definitely a virtue.