The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ZAC THE WRESTLER

(an unassuming short story just for pleasure)

Notes:

CHAPTER 1

The wrestling training was over. Zac, a light auburn masculine wrestler, the best wrestler of the college, very popular and very rich, was the lastest to join the locker room where his teammates had almost finished getting dressed. Arrogant and showy, but so nice and so muscular, he was collecting many girlfriends. Seeing him in wrestling suit, one of his buddies said to him “Hey Zac! What are you doing? You don’t have a date with... what’s the name of your new conquest?”

Zac:

Cindy! She has real boobs and a splendid butt! I think I’m gonna fuck tonight!

Buddy:

Lucky man! Don’t be late or she’ll get cold when you’ll join her!

Zac:

No way man! She’ll be very hot with me tonight!

Buddy:

HA HA HA! So good night ladykiller!

The wrestling team left the lockers without forgetting to salute their champion.

Few minutes later, Zac was alone in the room. While he was taking his wrestling suit off, he couldn’t realize that someone hidden in a dark corner of the lockers was watching him. Angelo, a weak guy, a nerd regularly persecuted by Zac and his friends, found himself locked in the room accidentally. He hid himself to prevent from being hit by the big brutes of the wrestling team. So he was waiting patiently until Zac leaves the lockers to escape.

While Zac was in underpants and socks, Angelo noticed that his body was frozen. The young wrestler lowered his eyes to look at his underwear. Angelo saw something moving in it. And suddenly a small grey head with two big shining yellow eyes came out from the underpants! The young athlete smiled at this living thing. Angelo, silent, couldn’t believe his eyes. His thoughts were “What’s this? An alien? In the underwear of Zac?!!!”

The tiny alien came out completely of his hiding place and Angelo could see his grey nude body as small as his own hand. “It’s an alien, that’s sure!” thought the boy. The alien climbed nimbly on Zac shoulder and licked his unshaven cheek. The arms hanging, Zac smiled and said “Thank you Master”.

Angelo was paralyzed by the fear. he came to realize that the eyes of the young champion were yellow and were shining as those of the alien. What’s happening in this room? Where does this thing come from? And why Zac has he called him Master? It’s a joke?

And Angelon heard a voice. A soft but authoritary voice, an almost enthralling voice :

the alien was speaking!

Alien:

I’m happy that you gave yourself’s all during the training! You’ve sweated a lot and I appreciated the moist heat of your underpants!

Zac:

I’m happy when you’re satisfied Master.

Alien:

And I’m sure it makes you horny, no?

Zac:

Yes Master.

Angelo could see the hard penis through Zac’s underpants. But he could feel his own penis becoming hard too.

Alien:

Let me taste the sweat of your armpits slave!

Zac:

Yes Master.

Like a puppet handled by a puppeter, the young guy raised his arms and revealed his slightly hairy wet armpits. The tiny alien got down from the shoulder to position himself against the armpit. He sniffed the sour odour of sweat, curled his tiny head into the wet heat emanating from the armpit, and licked and kissed it madly. Angelo could see the colour of the alien turning from grey to pink.

Angelo couldn’t believe his eyes:

the most popular, arrogant and showy boy of the college, as nice as muscular, had his armpits being licked by an alien who had taken control of his brain! Seeing the scene Angelo could feel the excitation invading his body. His cock was hard like a rock. Indefinitely he watched the the pink alien moving regularly from one armpit to the other rubbing his tiny body against the sweaty chest of the athlete. The alien couldn’t appease his need of sweat. Zac was frozen, the arms raised to the sky, his vacant eyes were looking nowhere, and his hard cock couldn’t hide in his underpants anymore.

Alien:

Take off your underpants and go down on all fours on this bench slave!

Then Angelo saw Zac obeying the orders without thinking, instantly, as if he was a thing unaware of what he was doing, as if he was a remote controlled toy. Seeing his naked body complying obediently gave the nerd an urge to masturbate. His hand came out his hard penis from his trousers and started to stroke.

On all fours on the bench, the cocky guy let the alien climb onto his muscular back. The small thing began to slip slowly onto the shining skin of the young man to his buttocks. He was slipping slowly, licking this delicious sweat. He positionned himself on one of Zac’s buttocks, and slipped alongside the thigh, rubbing his tiny body, his small hands, his face against his smelling skin. He slipped on the calf of Zac and on his socked feet. He put his tiny head down on the wet socks and sniffed deeply the strong smell of sour sweat.

Alien:

Your feet are so smelly...mmmh... so delicious... so hoooot!

Zac stood still and silent. Angelo couldn’t resist to the pleasure of seeing his sweaty feet. He wanted so hard to sniff them too!

Alien:

You know you’re mine, isn’t it?

Zac looking straight away:

Yes Master, I’m yours.

Alien:

Now repeat your mantra while I play with your socked smelly feet!

Zac:

Yes Master. I am your toy Master. Play with me as much as you want. I am your toy Master. Play with me as much as you want...

While he was repeating robotically his mantra, his eyes were shining more intensely, his sex was harder, and he was smiling with pleasure. Apparently the mantra implemented in his mind by the alien was giving him an intense pleasure. He was programmed to be horny while repeating these words.

Zac:

I am your toy Master. Play with me as much as you want. I am your toy Master. Play with me as much as you want...

Alien:

You’re so excited slave! You’re very horny, no?

Zac:

Yessss... I... need to cum Master...

Alien:

You must cum only when I give you the permission! Sit down on the bench!

Zac did what the alien ordered him.

Alien:

Put your feet in front of you on the bench, sole against sole!

Angelo could see the cocky boy lifting his legs and positioning his feet as ordered on the bench, sole against sole. He was looking like an indian sitting cross-legged. The alien lied down into the hollow formed by his soles. He sniffed again the smell of sweat emanating from the hot socks.

Alien:

Now cum on your feet slave!

Zac took his hard cock and masturbate strongly. After some seconds, the young athlete moaned loudly and cummed all over his feet. The streams of cum touched his socks and the smiling alien.

Alien:

Keep on masturbate and cum again slave!

Zac:

Yesssss...

As he was masturbating strongly again, the alien curled between his feet covered with cum was sniffing and eating them. He couldn’t resist the hot parfum of sweat mixed with cum, he was in extasis! And Zac cummed again.

Zac:

MMMMMH!

The alien opened his mouth to eat more of his slave cum. Unable to resist the scene Angelo cummed all over himself having a silent orgasm. “Fuck! It’s so good! I want him! I want him!” thought the nerd while he was cumming.

Later, Zac was dressed. The tiny alien was back into the underpants of his host. It was time to go home. When the lockers were empty, Angelo came out from his hiding place, zipped his fly, and thought about something. An idea. He had to try it...

Angelo knew Zac was often on msn. During the night, he decided to execute his plan. He created a anonym msn account, connected on msn and sent a message to Zac...

Angelo:

I know your secret

No answer. So Angelo typed the same words and waited.

Angelo:

I know your secret

Zac:

who are you?

Angelo:

I know your secret

Zac:

what do you speak about?

Angelo:

I’ve seen all the scene. I know your secret

Zac (after several seconds):

what do you want?

Angelo:

I know you are a slave

No answer from Zac

Angelo:

I know you have an alien into your underpants. you are his slave

Zac:

bullshit

Zac:

screw you

Angelo:

Stop to be aggressive with me or I reveal to everyone your secret

No answer from Zac

Angelo:

what would happen if the college knew you are a submissive slave making gay things with an alien?

Angelo:

It would be an interesting info, no?

Zac:

It’s a joke!

Angelo:

it’s not a joke. It’s the truth. You know it.

Zac:

What do you want?

Angelo:

I want to speak with you. in a quiet place.

Zac:

where?

Angelo:

Are you alone?

After several seconds of hesitation

Zac:

yes

Angelo:

I come.