The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ZAC THE WRESTLER

by Jimmyhypno69

CHAPTER 2

It was dark. Angelo was in front of the door and waited a few seconds before knocking. Zac opened the door and recognized him immediatly. First he was surprised to see this loser here. And fastly his surprised changed into anger. He understood that Angelo was the one who spied him when he was in the lockers. He said angrily “You? That’s you, small asshole?!!!”. Impassive Angelo answered by a simple “Let me in”. The muscular guy grabbed him by the neck and closed the door violently.

Very surprised and frightened, he was firmly held by Zac’s large arms, his feet didn’t touch the floor. Angelo was starting to regret for coming here. And if he was wrong? And if what happened in the lockers was just a dream? Angelo could feel the strength of the guy, he could see closely his unshaven face, he could feel his so masculine smell of sweat. This parfum made his fear disappear. It gave him a sort of excitation. A smile appeared on his face.

Zac:

You son of a bitch! I’m gonna kill you!

Angelo (always lifted in the air):

Release me or you will regret for having threatened myself!

Never someone had dared to speak to him like this. He was surprised by the weak boy. He released him and put him on the floor. Angelo took a look at the student room. Zac was alone. There was no roommate.

Zac (threatening):

What do you want?

Angelo:

I just want to speak.

Zac:

About what?

Zac was approaching his muscular body to intimidate Angelo. Angelo looked straight into his eyes and said “About you but not with you. I want to speak to your master”. Zac grumbled and moved back. And his eyes lowered back to look at his trousers. Angelo saw something moving inside them. The fly opened and the tiny grey alien came out from the underpants. Fastly he climbed the abdomen and the muscular chest of the young athlete and climbed limbly onto his soulder. He touched his unshaven cheek with his small hands and kissed him. Zac smiled and said “Thank you Master”, he looked at Angelo scornfully and added “This nerd want to speak with you”.

Alien (looking at Angelo):

What do you want?

Angelo:

I saw you and Zac in the lockers. I know he’s under your control. I want to play with him as you did.

Alien:

You want to borrow my slave?

Angelo (smiling):

Yes I want his body. If you let me do what I want with him, I will remain silent about your secret.

Alien (looking at Zac):

What do you think about it slave?

Zac:

I can’t think Master. My mind is empty. I’m your slave and I will do all what you want.

Alien:

So let this boy play with your body. I’m always your Master but temporarily you must serve him!

Zac:

Yes Master.

The alien returned into Zac’s underpants and Angelo came closely to him. The nerd lifted his shirt and put his fingers on his abs. He began to fondle them with his fingertips and with his hand. His skin was hot and sweaty. He had never done this before. He had always dreamt about this moment but he never thought it could happen one day. His penis was growing hard in his pants. As he was fondling the wrestler abs with one hand, he started to rub his chest with the other one. Angelo was very excited by the hot sensation of his hands slipping on his muscles and by the smell of sweat emanating from this body.

Angelo:

Tell me what you are.

Zac (with a robotic voice):

I’m a slave.

Angelo:

You’re a slave, but who is your master?

Zac:

The alien is my Master. My mind and my body belong to him. I’m under his control.

Angelo:

So your mind is empty?

Zac:

Yes my mind is empty. No thought. Just the voice of my Master.

Angelo took off zac’s shirt and saw his huge biceps. He rubbed them.

Angelo:

You’re so strong... mmmh... lift your arms...

Zac did it. He was looking like a shirtless doll which arms were controlled by invisible strings. The nerd moved closer to his armpits. They were stinking a lot, as if they hadn’t been washed for several days. He put his nose on his armpit and sniffed the strong smell of sweat. Angelo inhaled his body parfum for a long time, rubbing his lips against his wet hairy skin, while his hands were fondling his other armpit and his buttocks. He was under the spell of this helpless muscular body. Angelo cummed in his pants.

Later

Zac was sitting on the sofa with only his underpants and his socks. He was drinking a beer and was looking carelessly at Angelo who was kneeling on the floor sniffing his large feet. The nerd was holding his ankles and was rubbing his face against his soles. He was inhaling the hot smell and was spreading the sour sweat on his face.

Angelo had ever cummed three times and was about to cum again when the tiny alien climbed onto his shoulder to speak with him. Doing his business, Angelo looked at them.

Alien:

How do you feel slave?

Zac:

I feel empty Master.

Saying this, his face went blank.

Alien:

I’m hungry slave. It’s time for your milking!

Zac (smiling):

Yes master. I need to be milked.

Zac lowered down his underpants and the grey alien hugged his flacid penis. He began to rub his tiny body against his sex making it grow hard. While his fully erected cock was being manipulated, the young wrestler was moaning.

Zac:

Haaa... mmmmh... haaaa...

His eyes were rolling upward, his head was bending backward, his half-opened mouth was moaning louder, a trickle of saliva was running on his cheek. Zac was in extasis. Angelo couldn’t believe his eyes. “How someone can feel so much pleasure just being masturbated?” he thought. He understood how powerful the alien was.

Zac’s mobile rang. He took it and said between two moans “It”s Cyndi”. Always flopped into the sofa he answered the call saying “Hello?”. Angelo listened the conversation between the possessed guy and his girlfriend.

Zac:

Yes... I’m still at home... No I didn’t forget our date... I’m working hard... Yes for an exam on tomorrow... haaaaa...

Zac moaned and his eyes rolled upwards. The pleasure of being masturbated by his master made his pupils disappear for a few seconds.

Zac:

I’m just yawning... No you don’t bother me... I’m tired... yes the training was hard...

Zac was lying to her. Angelo felt the urge to lick his armpits now. He sat down beside him, lifted his heavy arm and put his tongue on his armpit. And he licked and sniffed the hot sweat again. His greedy tongue was slipping on his skin. His nose was inhaling deeply his hot parfum. It was the paradise. And Zac was speaking with Cyndi as if nothing was happening.

Zac:

Yes... I love you too...

Then the brainwashed boy cummed into the alien’s mouth. All his body stiffened. Each stream of semen gave him an intense orgasm. But he couldn’t shout, so he bit his lips. His eyes were totally rolled upwards. He was in extasis whereas Cyndi was talking to him. Finally he managed to pursue the conversation.

Zac:

... yes... I’m still here... I was thinking about you... about us... I love you Cyndi... yes I finish my work and I pick you up... See you later baby...

He hung up his phone and came back to his slave mode, moaning while the alien was pumping the last drops of cum, letting Angelo play with his body.

Alien:

It was delicious slave!

Zac:

Thank you Master. My cum is yours.

Alien:

How long haven’t you cummed into a girl?

Zac:

Since three weeks Master. When I make love with Cyndi I don’t cum. I keep my cum for you Master. Only for you.

Alien (looking at Angelo):

What’s your name?

His face covered with hot sweat Angelo looked at the tiny alien.

Angelo:

Uh... Angelo...

Alien:

Would you like to taste the semen of my slave?

Angelo (surprised):

Yes.

Alien:

So you can take place Angelo!

The nerd kneeled down between Zac’s large thighs and let his hands slip on them. Due to the sweat making them shine, they were awesome. His hands slipped towards his crotch. He felt the strong smell of sweat emanating from this area. It was the most masculine odour he had never sniffed before. He looked at the always hard cock and took it with one hand. Zac moaned. Angelo rubbed his hand against it and the muscular body began to move sensually under the influence of pleasure. The boy could feel the heat and the large size of this cock. He couldn’t take his eyes off the top of the cock. He was looking at the red mushroom while he was stroking with one hand and rubbing Zac’s crotch with the other hand. He looked up and saw the alien who was rubbing the wrestler’s chest with his hands and all his small pink body. He saw him licking his skin to swallow his sweat. It was as if the alien was polishing his new sports car, making some small circles to clean it perfectly. Angelo looked at Zac’s cock and understood how powerful the alien was. The tiny thing had managed to brainwash the most popular and manly guy in the college, and probably the most straight guy too. He had managed to turn him into a submissive puppet whose cock was a remote control. And now Angelo had this remote control into his hand, and Zac was his toy. He tightened the cock and stroked it fastly. Zac’s head bended backward and a loud moan came out from his salivating mouth.

Angelo:

Lift your arms slave!

Like a doll the wrestler obeyed while his body was still moving sensually. Seeing him so helpless and unable to resist his commands gave Angelo much pleasure. He cummed into his pants for the fourth time. After a moment, he looked again at the red mushroom and without thinking put it into his mouth. Zac moaned loudly. He was controlling the one who had humiliated him so many times and whose he was secretly in love. Angelo was sucking strongly to hear the guy moan helplessly. He was holding firmly his balls with one hand and was rubbing his ass with the fingers of his other hand. “He’s mine. I do what I want with him!” thought Angelo. He put one finger into his ass. First the wrestler shouted slightly because of the pain. But the pleasure replaced quickly the pain. And the nerd penetrated his ass with two then three then four fingers. He made his fingers going in and out from the hole, making Zac shout and moan, shout and moan, shout and moan... While sucking and fingering, Angelo saw the alien who was kissing and licking his slave’s armpits.

And it happened. Zac’s eyes rolled upward. His entire body stiffened. A very loud moan came out from his mouth. And a stream of cum exploded into Angelo’s mouth. Swallowing the hot cum, he kept on pumping the cock to empty totally his balls. Angelo was in paradise.

Zac couldn’t produce cum anymore. His balls were empty. Angelo stopped sucking and released the deflating cock. Him and the alien were looking at each other.

Alien:

You’re very talented Angelo. For a moment I thought you were his Master!

Angelo:

Thanks.

Alien:

I want to make you a present Angelo...

Zac was still motionless and flopped into the sofa. He was like a huge starfish. His head was dangling on his side. His eyes were blank. Some saliva was flowing from his opened mouth. The alien climbed on his shoulder and spoke directly into his ear.

Alien (to Zac):

Get up and stand at attention slave!

Zac obeyed without thinking.

Alien:

Now listen carefully slave!

Zac:

Yes Master.

Alien:

Do you see the boy who he’s with us?

Zac (looking at Angelo):

Yes Master.

Alien:

From now on he’s your Master. I am your Master but he is your Master too. Now you have two Masters.

Zac (like a robot):

Yes, two Masters.

Alien:

You must serve him as you serve me. When you’re with your friends at school or anywhere else, you must treat him as usual. But when you’re alone with him you must serve him. He controls your mind and body. He is your Master and you must obey all his commands without thinking. Do you understand slave?

Zac:

Yes Master.

Alien (to Angelo):

Come closer and watch your new slave Angelo!

Angelo (to Zac):

Do you know who I am?

Zac:

Yes, you’re my Master.

Angelo:

And who are you?

Zac:

I’m your slave Master.

Angelo:

Are you empty?

Zac:

Yes Master. My body and my mind are totally empty. I need to be filled in with your commands.

Angelo rubbed the chest of his new slave with his hands and licked his cheek.

Zac (smiling):

Thank you Master.

Angelo (to the alien):

Thank you for the gift!

Alien (to Angelo):

With two Masters, I think that will be more funny!

To be continued...