The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zaretia and the Hypnotist

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Something that came to me watching some late-night tv. I’d hesitate to call this the beginning of a series, but there could be the potential for more MCN programs from time to time. Oh, and on a quick note, in the spirit of things, I’m employing TV hypnosis which is even less realistic than the stuff we have here.

Enjoy.

“Tonight, on MCN, sensational Latin newcomer Tessie Hidalgo is Zaretia, Lady of the Blades! Has the sword-wielding heroine finally met her match in a hypnotic opponent? Tune in tonight to find out, only on MCN!”

“Zaretia, the Lady of the Blades. A cloaked and masked avenger who protects the people of Colonial California. Master of swordsmanship, riding and fighting, no one suspects this beautiful fighter to be the unassuming shopkeeper Carmena Montero. Dedicated to spreading justice through any means, Zaretia is ready to fight for what’s right throughout the night.”

It had been a quiet day throughout the town, the day that Carmena would usually use as a rest from her usual nocturnal activities. Balancing her work and investigating the wrong-doing usually perpetrated by the corrupt government officials was a difficult job but one that Carmena had accepted. Her father hadn’t spent years teaching her horse-riding and swordsmanship for nothing. And even though she had long caught his murderer, she still felt that she had to take on the fight for justice. Somehow, she thought that’s the way he would have wanted it.

The day hadn’t been as relaxing as Carmena had hoped, however. She had been around long enough to know trouble when she saw it and right now, she knew something in town was wrong. It had begun with the arrival of a stranger named Anthony Burgess. A rich man from the East Coast, he’d arrived in town a few days earlier and it had been around then that Carmena had noticed strange things going on. Some of the ladies in town were missing some of their favorite items and didn’t seem to care all that much about them. The commander of the garrison was angry that some of the tax money had gone missing despite it always being under heavy guard and his investigation had turned up nothing. And Carmena had seen some women looking tired out even after a nice night’s sleep.

Carmena wasn’t sure what was going on but she suspected that Burgess was behind it and her suspicions on one part had been confirmed when she had gone to make a regular morning delivery to Elena, a friend with some connections to the mayor. Hearing sounds, Carmena had slowly peered through a partly shaded window, enough to get a look of Elena in her bed with Burgess, kissing him passionately as he worked his cock into her. Carmena was amazed that her somewhat standoffish friend would give herself to a stranger like this and it added to the enigma that Burgess was.

Carmena hadn’t been able to talk to Elena today as priorities at the store took her attention. Although it wasn’t a constant rush, there were enough customers in the town to keep her busy. When she had decided to take on a disguise to fight for justice in secret, Carmena had decided to distance herself as much from Zaretia in appearance as possible, to put off any suspicions. She had her long black hair done up in a severe bun and hid her shapely form under a long white dress tied loosely around her. A pair of small glasses rested on her nose, doing little to truly hide the beauty of her face but helping. With her quiet and mousy attitude in public, few could ever associate her with the fiery and mysterious Zaretia.

Carmena’s musing were cut short as the door to her shop opened. She looked up and stiffened slightly as she saw Anthony Burgess enter. He was a tall man, in his thirties, with slicked black hair and handsome features, dressed in a fine dark suit with a hat on his head. He took it off and gave a slight bow of his head towards Carmena. “Senora,” he said as he entered the shop. “I was wondering if we could talk briefly.”

“About what, Senor Burgess?” Carmena said, putting on the face of a curious onlooker and not letting her worries about the man come to the surface.

“Oh, just a little thing, Senora,” Burgess said as he came over to the counter, facing Carmena. “I saw you this morning by Elena’s home.”

“I don’t know what you mean, Senor,” Carmena said, her heart picking up a bit.

“Oh, I think you do, my dear,” Burgess said. “You saw Elena and I, didn’t you?”

“I don’t know if this is something we should discuss, Senor,” Carmena said, looking away.

“Perhaps not, but I just wanted to make clear my relationship with your friend,” Burgess said. “But first, perhaps I can show you something?” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a somewhat large gold coin, highly polished and filled with an intricate pattern. He held it between his thumb and forefinger as he held it up for Carmena to see. He worked his fingers so it moved back and forth slightly, catching the sunlight and reflecting it into Carmena’s eyes. “It’s just an old coin of mine but people like to see it. They like to look at it, they like to watch it, they like to watch the pretty coin, they like to watch the pretty coin as it catches the light, they like to watch the pretty coin reflect the light, they like to watch it. They feel good watching it, Carmena, just as you feel good watching it, you feel good watching the pretty coin, Carmena, you feel good watching the pretty, pretty coin. In fact, you’re beginning to feel sleepy, Carmena, you’re beginning to feel sleepy as you watch the coin, you watch the pretty coin, Carmena and you feel sleepy, you feel very, very sleepy, Carmena, you feel very sleepy as you watch the coin, Carmena, you feel very sleepy as you watch the shiny coin. The more you watch the coin, Carmena, the sleepier you feel, sleepier and sleepier, so sleepy, Carmena, you feel so sleepy right now, as you watch the coin and you feel so sleepy, so sleepy. You have to sleep, Carmena, you have to close your eyes and sleep, you have to close your eyes and sleep, Carmena, you have to close your eyes and sleep. Sleep, sleep, go into a deep, deep sleep.”

As Carmena’s eyes shut and her face fell forward, Burgess knew another hapless female had fallen prey to his golden coin and amazing hypnotic powers. Unlike many of the other beauties in this town, he wasn’t interested in ravishing Carmena’s body or stealing what few assets she had. But clearing up any loose ends was a necessity for him so when he had spied her in the window that morning, he knew that he had to make sure he didn’t spread the word to others before Elena heard of it and wondered if maybe her erotic dreams were something else altogether. “Carmena, you are asleep but you can hear every word I say, correct?”

“Yes.....” the shopkeeper said through parted lips as her head stayed slumped onto her chest.

“Very, good, Carmena. Now, I want you to forget what you saw this morning. Forget you ever saw Elena and I together, forget you were, forget it all, do you understand?”

“Forget....Forget.....”

“Very good, Carmena, forget that.” Burgess took a look at her and noticed that she wasn’t that bad looking. He swiftly walked to the door and locked it, then returned to where Elena still stood entranced. He hadn’t been looking for satisfaction from the plain shopkeeper, but the look on her face did excite him slightly. He walked around past the counter so he was standing behind Carmena. “Carmena, kneel down.” She obeyed, moving onto her knees so she was facing the hypnotist. Burgess undid his pants and allowed his cock to spring loose. “Take my cock in your hands and suck it, Carmena. You want to do it, you want to suck my cock.” Slowly, Carmena reached up and pulled Burgess’s cock to her mouth. Her tongue moved it and licked the tip as her fingers pinched at his balls, hardening it almost instantly. Burgess pushed his cock into her face, forcing her to take it in her mouth. Her lips ran up and down it, her tongue tickling the tip as she took it in, her hypnotized mind registering only pleasure as she sucked Burgess down. She could feel her sexual energy come alive as she licked him down, then he came into her mouth, his semen dripping down her throat, her mouth eagerly licking all the cum away and swallowing it.

Burgess stepped away and redid his pants, speaking to Carmena as he did. “Carmena, when the door shuts, you will awaken with no memory of my being here and will have forgotten about me and Elena. Remember that but nothing else.” Burgess stepped away, unlocking the door and shutting it behind him.

Carmena’s eyes blinked open and she shook her head. What in the world was she doing on the floor? And what was that taste in her mouth? She sighed and stood up. Her investigation into Burgess’s activities would have to step up. Odd, she thought there was something about him she should have known. Ah, well, it didn’t matter. If he was up to no good, it would be up to Zaretia to find out.

The trot of the horse’s hooves slowly ceased as Burgess walked his steed toward the small cave outside of the town. He entered it and headed towards the table and seat at the end, a few torches bearing illumination. On a natural shelf on one side lay the collection of jewels and money Burgess had collected during his stay in this charming town, a treasure trove he was looking forward to adding to when the time came. He wondered if maybe it was time for him to be leaving. He hated to stay in one place too long, tempting as it might be. Even though the ladies had no memory of meeting him, he did risk discovery if he stayed too long.

“A pleasant evening, Senor.” Burgess whirled to see a vision standing before him. She was dressed completely in black, her outfit clinging to the curves of her athletic yet undeniably feminine body. Her long black hair flowed behind her, blowing gently in the quiet breeze underneath a large-brimmed hat. Her face was hidden by a black mask covering her eyes, her beauty still easy to see. She held a sword in her hands with gentle authority, obviously an expert at it and a whip lay on her hip attached to a buckle. “I would thank you to put up your hands, please.”

“The famous Zaretia, I take it?” Burgess said, making no move to lower his hands but instead pulling out a sword and holding it ready. He had some practice but frankly he didn’t think much of his chances in a duel with a woman of this caliber.

“I’m not sure how you’ve been thieving like this, Senor Burgess, but I can assure it, it ends now,” Zaretia said, still holding the blade up and ready.

“Perhaps,” Burgess said. “Only perhaps not the way you might be expecting.” He moved the sword slightly, the light from the fire glinting off it and was struck by how Zaretia’s eyes instantly widened slightly at the flash. There was something about that look, something Burgess knew quite well. He was struck by a sudden inspiration and decided to take it. He carefully turned his wrist back and forth, letting the blade catch the light, moving it slightly as it hit Zaretia right in the eyes. “I don’t think you really want to hurt me,” Burgess said, noticing how Zaretia’s eyes were stuck on the shining blade. “I don’t think you want to hurt me at all. I think you’re feeling a little too tired to hurt me, I think you just feel so tired right now, you feel so tired. Your arm is tired, it’s very, very tired, your arm is so tired from holding up that heavy sword, your arm is so heavy and tired, you have to drop the sword, you have to drop the sword from your heavy and tired arm, let the sword drop from your heavy and tired arm.”

As the blade clanged onto the ground, Zaretia’s arms dropped to her sides, her eyes fixed on the gleaming blade as Burgess took a few steps closer. “And now you’re feeling sleepy, my dear, you’re feeling very sleepy right now, you’re feeling so very sleepy right now. You want to sleep, my dear, you need to sleep, you need to close your eyes and sleep, my dear, you have to close your eyes and sleep, you have to sleep, you have to go into a nice, deep sleep, sleep, sleep.”

The eyes behind the mask fluttered shut and Burgess lowered the sword, looking at the hypnotized heroine before him. He rubbed his chin, trying to figure out how this had worked so well. “What is your name, my dear?”

“Carmena.....” came the reply and for the first time, Burgess noted the similarity in features. The disguise was good, he had to admit and the woman was showing a sexiness to herself that he had never guessed from the quiet shopkeeper. Burgess knew immediately what he was going to do and began undoing the buttons on his coat. “Listen to me, Zaretia. Listen to my voice. As you listen to my voice, you fall deeper and deeper into this nice and wonderful sleep, deeper and deeper into this nice and wonderful sleep, Zaretia, so deeper into this nice and wonderful sleep, Zaretia, so deep in this sleep. You will do anything I say to stay in this sleep, won’t you Zaretia?”

“Anything.....you say.....”

“Take off your clothes, Zaretia. Take them all off, except for the boots and the mask. Leave them on but take everything else off.” With slow, professional moves, Zaretia slowly stripped away her outfit, revealing her body. Her breasts were quite nice, not too large but very malleable. Her ass was perfect, without an inch of fat, her thighs shapely and athletic. She soon stood wearing only her boots and mask, ready for her master’s next command.

Naked by now, Burgess sat onto the stool near his table and offered his hand. “Zaretia, come to me.” She approached him, her boots clicking on the ground as she came within arm’s reach. He took her and pulled her onto him, kissing her passionately. She answered back with fury, her tongue licking against his. Carmena always felt herself more alive and excited when she was in her Zaretia outfit and that passion was coming loose as she slid herself onto Burgess’s hard cock. He pulled her onto him, feeling her slide back and forth onto his hard rod. Zaretia’s legs hooked around Burgess’s hips, the boots locking together at his back as she pulled herself back and forth onto him. He licked away at those wonderful breasts, tickling the nipples with his tongue as he did his best to push his cock into her pussy as hard as it could go. Zaretia moaned as she clinched her legs harder on Burgess’s hips, bringing his cock back into her. Burgess nearly bit one of her nipples as he felt himself come, blasting into her with fury, rocking her entire body with their orgasm.

Slowly, Burgess pushed the hypnotized woman off of him and tried to get his breath back. His eyes fell on the pile of clothing, with the whip lying amongst it. Inspiration struck and he stood up and walked over to the whip, picking it up. Turning back to where Zaretia heaved with breath on the stool, he spoke. “Zaretia, stand up and hold your arms above your head.” She obeyed, allowing her breasts to hang quite nicely as she stood straight. Burgess quickly took the whip and, tying her hands together, hooked it onto a rafter above them, leaving Zaretia’s arms tied over her head. He came up behind her and reached around her body, gripping her breasts and beginning to knead them in his hands. Zaretia moaned as she felt him massage her breasts and gasped as she felt Burgess’s cock enter her ass. He began to slide it in and out of her, pulling the woman back and forth on the whip as he pushed his cock in and out of her ass, loving the feeling of it all.

As he took Zaretia from behind and massaged her breasts, Burgess began to think that maybe he shouldn’t leave this town just yet. With the resident heroine under his power, he would be able to go unnoticed a little while longer. After all, he wanted to show the Lady of the Blades how many ways he could spear her.