The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zaretia and the Hypnotist

Part 2

Next on MCN the conclusion to last weeks episode of Zaretia “Lady of the Blades”

We left our heroine naked, hypnotised and bound with her own whip. Will she escape the clutches of the evil hypnotist? Will good triumph over evil? Find out now!

Burgess circled the hypnotised heroine, beyond satisfying his sexual urges this situation had definite possibilities. He smiled the firelight in the cave giving his face a dark glow that magnified his evil a hundred fold. He laughed and began to trace a pattern with his finger on Zaretia’s sweat drenched buttocks. Moving closer he began whispering into Zaretia’s ear, Yes this situation was definately worth exploiting.

Carmena added the column of figures up for the fifth time, her mind normally as sharp as a pin seemed to be having trouble focusing on anything. Last night had been an unmitigated disaster, not only had she lost Senor Burgess in the darkness but to add insult to injury she had got lost herself, it had taken her almost until morning to find a familiar feature in the hills to guide herself home. The cockerel had been crowing as she removed her black costume to once again become Carmena Montero, the mild mannered and unassuming shopkeeper. Finally after another two attempts Carmena tallied the figures to her satisfaction. Carmena put down the pen just as the door opened.

“Good morning Miss Montero”

“Senor Burgess”

Carmena looked at him warily, a voice deep inside her head was warning her of something. But the thought would not surface.

“I have something I want you to keep for me”

“This is not a bank Senor

“Naked blade”

Carmena’s head slumped forwards.

“Hide this with the rest of my booty Carmena, like I told you last night.”

In a trance Carmena took the bag from Burgess and carried it into the back of the store. Burgess followed her. He watched as the hypnotised woman lifted a rug and then a floorboard to place the bag with the haul she had hidden from him last night. Replacing the rug Carmena still entranced walked back into the shop again followed by Burgess.

“Thank you Carmena. Naked Blade.”

Carmena awoke from her trance and looked at Burgess.

“How can I help you Senor?”

“A little tobacco perhaps.”

Carmena served Burgess and watched him leave, unable to see the smile on his face as he walked towards the hotel. Burgess couldn’t believe that the local do gooder was looking after his ill got gains without even knowing it. He laughed out loud.

Carmena watched him through the window of the store. Tonight she would find out what was going on. She saw Burgess laugh as he crossed the street. She wanted to wipe the smile off his face for good

Diego Marradonna was watching Burgess to. The wily garrison commander guessed that this rich Yankee was responsible for the money that had disappeared. His first thought had been that The Lady of the Blades was responsible. But as none of the money had been given to the poor it was unlikely that the Zaretia Champion of the weak had taken it. Diego walked towards the hotel, in cases like this he always preferred a direct approach.

The two men sat across the room from each other, the formalities of introduction out of the way Diego went straight for the kill.

“So Senor burgess, how did you obtain the money?”

“I don’t understand Commandant?”

“Come now Senor, we are men of the world and neither of us totally..... honest”

“Really Commandant!”

“Indignation is an overrated emotion, don’t you think?”

Burgess drew the gold coin from his pocket and began to swivel it around with practised ease, he could see the light dancing across Diego’s face.

“Ah an attempt at bribery, so refreshing!”

“No not bribery Commandant.”

The commandant stared at the slickly moving circle of gold.

“Then what my dear fellow?”

For the next few minutes both men fell silent until Diego looked up and smiled.

“I see. Mesmerism is what it is called. Am I right?”

Burgess stared at the commandant.

“Yes I am well aware of it. But what may work on these stupid peasants will get you nowhere at all with someone with my intellect and character. Put the coin away Senor and let us get down to business.”

Burgess put the coin away and let his shoulders sag.

“The government money that has been stolen will be returned to me as will half of whatever you have taken from anyone else, assuming that you have been putting your parlour tricks to good use. Of course you have.”

“Supposing I could give you something much more valuable?”

“I’m listening”

Zaretia stood in the shadows on the roof of the commandant’s hacienda. she had seen the Commandant greet Burgess and take him inside. they were on the veranda beneath her talking. Zaretia listened. So they were in this together. But no matter the lady of the blades would see that Justice was done. Zaretia Jumped from her hiding place, her sword glinting in the lamplight as she landed nimbly on her feet. Both Burgess and Marradonna looked at her but made no attempt to move. Then from the corner of her eye she saw them. four guards rushed her with drawn sabres. Zaretia smiled, this was when she felt truly alive. Every move her father ever taught her flooded through her mind, this was what she had practised for. they were no match for her and the one sided contest was completed in a series of movements so fluid it was impossible to tell where Zaretia ended and the sword began. Zaretia stepped over the prone guards and put the sword point at the commandant’s throat.

“Commandant”

“Zaretia”

“Stealing from the government, I didn’t think even you would stoop to that.”

“I had help Senora”

“Ah yes Senor Burgess, well it ends here, the authorities will hear of this and you will be finished.”

“Are you so sure of that my Lady of the Blades?”

A warning bell sounded in Zaretia’s head.

“Very Sure Commandant”

“Senor Burgess, I trust you have the situation under control”

“Indeed I do Commandant.”

Zaretia looked from one to the other a puzzled look on her face. Burgess spoke.

“Naked Blade”

“Zaretia’s head slumped forward and her sword dropped uselessly to the floor.”

“Amazing my dear Burgess, Amazing.”

“That’s my end of the bargain completed Commandant, now it’s your turn.”

“The strongbox is downstairs, it’s already loaded on the wagon the guards will take you as far as the border.”

“Thank you Commandant, I trust you will look after your new friend.”

“Indeed I shall. please do not cross my path again Senor Burgess.”

“Burgess bowed and left the room. He was a rich man.

Maradonna turned his attention back to the helpless heroine. he stood there playing nonchalently with his well trimmed beard.

“What shall I do with you my lady of the blades?”

Zaretia failed to answer.

“Shall I send you to prison for your crimes? No that would be a waste of your obvious talents.”

Marradonna traced a pattern with his finger across her face.

“Perhaps I should have you become as great a villain as me, but I think not, you are much more useful to me as you are. A champion of the people.”

Marradonna pulled the lace that held Zaretia’s silky black blouse across her buzom and gaped open mouthed as her light brown breasts fell into view.

“Ye I think I have just the plan. From now on Zaretia you will be in my employ, I require a housekeeper as well as someone for...... other duties.”

Marradonna smiled, those other duties would he thought take up quite a bit of her time.

“You will believe this to be your idea, you will believe that working here you will be better placed to uncover my plans. You won’t of course. you will continue to rid the countryside of evil of course, except now it will be me who decides what evil the country needs ridding of. An admirable plan don’t you think my dear?”

Zaretia just stood there silently while Marradonna continued to appraise what he saw.

“Yes an admirable plan indeed. I think it’s time for those other duties now my dear, take off your clothes I want to make love to you.”

With a well-practised ease Zaretia removed every inch of her trademark black costume and stood naked before Diego. Diego pushed her on to the bed and lowered his erect cock to meet her wet pussy. A smile crossed his face, he momentarily held himself above her before thrusting himself deep into her empty chamber. Losing himself in the ecstasy of conquest. Zaretia bucked beneath him for now she was his his slave, leaving her totally reliant on her one time enemy. the lady of the Blades was now interested in one blade only and that was the blade buried deep within her.

Somewhere inside of her a spark of resistance still burned, will it be enough to free our heoine from evil. Who knows.

Fade Out.