The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zebediah Clark: Restraints Rescinded

by J. Darksong & Dazzling Lady

ch.5)

The Beast raged, growling and gnashing, rattling the bars of its cage.

* * *

Awareness returned to Sasha in stages; jagged, startling images flashed through her mind. A flash of herself being lifted and carried across a dark, wooded area. A familiar face, staring down at her with concern. A shifting view of the landscape whizzing by as strange, distorted voices spoke around her. Then a change of scenery; this time, walls and doors whizzed past, gleaming white while bright, blinding lights beamed down from above her. Faces, both familiar and unfamiliar staring down at her with a rhythmic beeping in the background…then all fading slowly into darkness... The darkness gave way to blinding light as Sasha’s eyes blinked open. After a moment of disorientation, she realized she was in a hospital bed.

Bozhe moy,,” she muttered, sitting up slightly and taking an assessment of herself.

She was alive, obviously, rescued by Grant and his team, if her fragmented memories were true. All of her wounds had been treated, and she knew she was heavily medicated, from the lack of pain and residual fog in her brain. Overall, not ideal, but much better than she had anticipated Sasha had fully expected to die in that gully on the side of the road. Living came with a whole new set of problems and responsibilities.

“Sasha? Thank goodness, you’re awake!” a female voice said.

Glancing to the side, the injured Thrall saw the familiar figure of Carmen Rios rising from a chair in the corner of the room. The beautiful Latina looked a far cry from her usual stylish and well-kept self; her normally flawless hair was frizzy, her makeup gone, her dress rumpled. No doubt she had spent considerable time napping in the uncomfortable bedside chair.

“Carmen?” Sasha croaked.

She scowled as she coughed, licking her dry lips. Before she could speak again, Carmen was at her side, holding a cup of ice water to her face and directing the straw to her lips.

“Carmen? How... long?” she asked in a raspy voice after several long sips.

“You’ve been unconscious for about eighteen hours. Grant and his men brought you in perhaps half an hour after the incident. You were in surgery for about four hours due to some complications and the massive blood loss you suffered. It has been nearly a full day since Master Zebediah was taken,” Carmen replied grimly.

Sasha winced.

A full day? No! Master Zeb had been taken by a powerful hypnodomme, and had now been in her clutches for an entire day…it was intolerable! Unacceptable!, she thought angrily

. “I n-need to... get up... aahhh!” she said, trying to rise before she cried out suddenly, her free hand moving to her injured forearm.

“Easy, Sasha; everything is okay for now. Just stay still and rest. You’re still badly hurt; you cannot get up right now,” Carmen said gently.

“That... matters not,” Sasha insisted, still rubbing at her arm. “I need to go and find Master and bring him back,” she insisted.

Carmen sighed, placing a hand atop Sasha’s.

“Listen to me. I know how you feel. But there is nothing you can do in your current condition. Besides, I haven’t spent the past twenty-four hours just sitting here at your bedside waiting for you to wake up. Grant has his people checking on leads, trying to locate Mistress Katja and her redheaded partner. I have been making calls, and going through Master Zeb’s contacts to try and find help…unfortunately, Lady Casey and her friends are unavailable, having already left town on business of their own. Likewise, Mistress Delilah is out of town, and I have been unable to reach Mistress Shannon. I was able to reach Master’s Grandmother, The Grand Mistress, and apprise her of the situation. She is of course extremely displeased and said that she would be sending someone the help with the search. Extremely competent help, she assured me,” she said.

Sasha let out a sigh of relief, feeling a bit better. The situation was still dire, but at least help was on the way. Before she could comment, however, the door opened and a young woman with short brown hair dressed in pink scrubs walked in.

“Hello! I’m Jasmine, the duty nurse. How are you feeling this morning, Sasha?” she asked with a smile.

“I’ve felt better. Tell me, when will I be allowed to leave?” Sasha asked without preamble.

“Leave? Let’s not worry about that now, dear. You were very seriously injured, and will need plenty of time to recover,” Jasmine replied calmly.

Sasha shrugged.

“I have been shot before, is no big deal. If bullets have been removed, I need only to keep the wounds cleaned and free of infection, and something to lessen the pain. Neither of which requires a hospital stay…,” she said dismissively.

Sasha moved to push back the covers and get out of bed, only to gasp and groan as a wave of dizziness overtook her. She laid back, wincing. Jasmine shook her head and moved to pull the blankets back over Sasha.

“Perhaps… a little more rest is in order,” Sasha reluctantly admitted.

“Listen to the nurse, Sasha. I know how you feel. I am just as worried about our... ‘boss’ as you are,” she said, eyeing the nurse as she adjusted Sasha’s IV drip, “but until you’ve recovered, you’re of no use to him. Be patient. For now, just focus on healing.”

“Healing... da,” the former assassin murmured, lying back in bed again. As much as she hated to admit it, they had a point. In her current state, she doubted that she could even hold a gun, let alone use it to defend her Master. She had been injured on assignments before, and she knew all too well what it took to recover. She hated it, hated the feeling of being useless, of being helpless... but until she regained her strength, there was nothing she could do.

But I am not giving up! Master Zebediah, I swear that I will find you! And when I do, I shall make the ones that abducted you pay! Sasha resolved to herself.

She sighed deeply, closing her eyes. She meant every word of her silent vow... but the issue at hand was time. Zeb had surrendered himself to Mistress Katja without resistance, submitting to her in order to save Sasha’s life. He had been in her clutches for an entire day now, and would continue to be so for more, it seemed. Sasha was determined to repay his sacrifice and rescue him once she was back on her feet again.

The only question was, would Zebediah still be himself by the time she found him again...

* * *

The Beast raged, growling and gnashing, rattling the bars of its cage.

* * *

“Harder, slave! Deeper!” Viviana Rios gasped, writhing in pleasure as the man worshipped her, grinding her naked body shamelessly against him. The slave was licking enthusiastically, thrusting his tongue deep into her wet pussy, his only thought in bringing her the pleasure she desired. His fit, dark-skinned body was sweaty from his efforts, but he did not slow down; Viviana cried out in ecstasy, her strong thighs nearly crushing his head as she orgasmed powerfully. Still, he continued his ministrations, obeying her command, eating her pussy as if it was his sole purpose in life…which at the moment, it was.

“Aahhh... aaahh... yeess... fuck yess…Fuck, yes, I needed that,” she moaned a moment later after cumming hard again, finally releasing her grip on the man’s head and sitting back.

“That’s enough, slave. I must say, you have certainly improved much since the last time. Your skill at pleasuring women is still sorely lacking, however. You will need a lot more practice,” said with a laugh.

Zebediah Clark nodded woodenly.

“Yes, Mistress Viviana,” he replied as he knelt before her.

Viviana yawned and stretched, smiling.

“He really is good at eating pussy…but you can tell he has room to improve. Seriously, Mistress Katja, you should give him a try,” she remarked casually, glancing at the room’s other occupants.

The blonde hypnodomme shook her head.

“Thank you, but no. While I appreciate the offer, prefer the touch and feel of a woman. Men are so…uninspiring. Rough and inferior. Male slaves such as him are barely worthy of licking my ass,” she replied with an arrogant smirk as she eyed Zeb with disdain.

She sipped the glass of expensive she was holding. Viviana knew Katja fully believed her words, embracing the idea of female superiority; she felt that no male, hypnotist or otherwise, was worthy of her. Mistress Katja frowned slightly. In truth, she had been disappointed. She had heard that Zebediah Clark now revealed to be the renowned Lonbraj-la, the Shadow, was a truly formidable and dangerous man, someone to be respected and feared. Instead, the hardest part of their encounter had been simply finding the elusive man; once confronted, he had been disappointingly easy to dominate.

“Then have him lick your ass, then,” Viviana replied with a shrug.

Katja shook her head again.

“No, I find him pathetic. He and his Thrall allowed themselves to be caught in the open, and they probably believed they put up a fight. Viviana, you should believe me when I tell you, that ambush would not have succeeded against many other female hypnotists. Someone like Domina Peggy, High Mistress Liliana, Lady Casey, or Mistress Beth Grant would have fought their way out of it and confronted me in a duel. Zebediah is weak and truly unworthy of me. He was the target you hired me to acquire, and I did so. I desire nothing from him except his humiliation,” she said.

Viviana nodded in acknowledgment. Still, as she looked down at the naked, hypnotized Zeb, she could not help noticing how handsome and strong he was.

I think Katja might be mistaken; what he did for his Thrall was noble, and selfless. It took strength, not weakness, she thought.

Viviana shook her head slightly, admonishing herself for sympathizing with her enemy, the one who had destroyed her family’s name and reputation. Staring down at the dark-skinned man with open contempt, Katja could not help but feel somewhat cheated. After his pathetic surrender, she had expected at least some resistance from Zen, for him to put up at least a token fight, an attempt to resist her hypnotism. However, as he had promised, for allowing his little thrall to live he had surrendered to Katja completely, allowing her to hypnotize him so she could probe and program his mind without restraint. It should have taken her days, if not weeks to dominate Zeb to the point she already had; he was a skilled, trained hypnotist with a powerful mind and strong will. Instead, it had taken only a matter of hours, thanks to his lack of resistance. While she had not yet fully destroyed the man’s free will and rendered him a truly mindless slave, it was only a matter of time before there was nothing left of the man known as Zebediah Clark. Right now, though, Katja was enjoying toying with him.

Indeed, it seems I am getting more satisfaction from Zeb’s enslavement than Viviana is, the blonde hypnodomme mused.

Viviana’s chuckle shook her from her introspection.

“You know, I love women as well, but I enjoy a good cock too much to deny myself the pleasure. And I have to admit, my new toy certainly has a nice one. You don’t know what you are missing,” the Latina woman declared.

“I am more than content not to find out,” Katja replied with a wink and chuckle of her own.

Viviana shrugged.

“Your loss,” she said with a wink.

Viviana slowly extended her left leg toward Zeb; the kneeling, entranced slave immediately bent forward and began worshipping her bare foot, kissing, licking, and sucking her toes. Viviana let out a slight moan of pleasure.

“Mmmm... well, if nothing else, you should have him worshipping your feet. He is... mmmm... remarkably good at it without any real direction,” she said.

“On that at least, we can agree,” Enid remarked, entering the room carrying a glass of wine.

The red-haired mentalist was wearing a short black skirt and tight long-sleeved dark green top; her feet were bare, and she wore no jewelry at the moment. Her finger and toenails were painted the same dark red.

“Hello my love,” Katja said brightly upon seeing her lover.

“Hello, Katja. Viviana is right; he is also incredibly good at massaging your back and shoulders. Of course, the file said he worked professionally as a massage therapist, so I guess that was to be expected,” Enid said.

Walking over to Katja, she kissed her lover briefly before taking a seat next to her on the couch.

“Yes, I suppose being good at his menial vocation is to be expected,” Katja said dismissively.

“So, how goes the training?” Enid inquired, changing the subject.

Katja could be mercurial and disagreeable, and Enid was well aware of when she was in one of those moods.

“Are you referring to my new apprentice or her slave? Speaking of which... Viviana, it’s time. Bring him up and let us see where we are at with his conditioning,” Katja said cheerfully.

“Must I? Oh, very well. You heard her, slave-Zeb. Back into position now,” Viviana commanded, nodding in satisfaction as he adopted a kneeling position once more, head and back straight, arms resting crossed behind his back as if tied.

Viviana raised her hand.

“Zeb, awake and aware!” she said firmly, snapping her fingers loudly.

Awareness returned swiftly, and Zeb blinked rapidly as his conscious mind returned. Glancing around, he quickly and silently took stock of his situation. He was naked and sweaty, his muscles fatigued as if he had been at some arduous task for several hours... and he noticed a very familiar taste on his tongue. His hands were stuck behind his back, free, yet unable to move, locked into place as securely as if they had been clad in iron. A gentle cursory probing of his mind confirmed the obvious; he had been deeply hypnotized and was now under several post-hypnotic suggestions that formed layers of powerful conditioning.

In other words, he was seriously fucked.

“Zebediah Clark; I suppose it is nice to finally meet you. I mean, technically we have met; in fact, I have gotten to know you quite well physically, even if your consciousness wasn’t present,” Viviana said smugly, crossing her legs.

Zeb sighed, making a show of glancing about his surroundings.

“A house, is it? I had wondered where I would be taken; I had assumed I’d be taken to the Spiral...but I see you were at least smarter than that. It doesn’t feel like it’s been an extraordinarily long time, so I can assume we are still in the country... likely still in the state. Interesting…,” he said casually.

Viviana scowled, irritated by his apparent lack of concern over his situation.

“Aren’t you even going to ask about who I am? Or what I have prepared for you? Or why I had you brought to me in the first place?” she asked.

To her annoyance, Zeb simply shrugged.

“I think the what and why are both obvious; you hired the services of a mercenary hypnotist to bring me to you. Considering the manpower and resources you utilized in capturing me, you have likely spent a small fortune. I can only guess that you feel I wronged you in some way, and you wish to enact your revenge against me,” he said, his tone almost bored.

Viviana smiled wickedly.

“Yes, of course, the mighty Zebediah Clark has it all figured out,” she mocked.

Zeb sighed again.

“As for who you are... I have little doubt that you will choose to enlighten me at your leisure. If you did not wish me to know the name of my tormentor, you would likely not have woken me from my trance,” he added.

Katja laughed and stood.

“I must say, I am a bit surprised; I was expecting you to rage... to yell and scream, to demand to be released, or if nothing else, to beg and plead for your life!” she said

Zeb turned his attention to Katja.

“And why would I do that? Would do me any good? I sincerely doubt you would have gone through all the trouble of bringing me here and hypnotizing me as deeply as you have if you could be convinced to free me so easily. That is how you hoped I would react; you wanted to see me express my anger and fear at my situation. I will not. I am a true hypnotist, and I will not give you the satisfaction of seeing me beg,” he said stoically, holding his head high and staring straight ahead.

Enid laughed.

“Listen to him! A real tough guy, this one. ‘I will not give you the satisfaction’. As if he has a choice in the matter. I can’t tell if he is brave or stupid. Do you not understand your situation? You belong to us; if we want you to beg, you’ll beg, ‘Master’ Zeb. We are your betters,” she said mockingly.

“My ‘betters’, are you? I see no one here that I consider to be any better than myself. Of the three of you, only Mistress Katja would be my equal, as a True Hypnotist. And considering the method she used to bring me here, it is safe to say I have no respect for her at all,” Zeb replied coolly.

Enid turned red and lashed out, landing a brutal kick to the side of Zebediah’s face with her bare foot, sending him sprawling to the ground.

“You fucking arrogant little worm! You will not disrespect Mistress Katja, or any of us! How much of a fool are you?” she snarled, kicking him in the ribs and face.

Zeb grunted in pain, his head ringing. He lay on his side, hands still locked behind his back, unable to even sit up unless given permission. With an effort, he managed to turn his head to face Enid. He spat blood before speaking.

“I have been called worse. As for respect, that must be earned. You may command my loyalty and direct my actions, but you will not make me respect you,” Zeb said calmly.

“Oh really? That sounds very much like a challenge to me. In case you forgot, slave, I have complete control of your mind. You are a true hypnotist; you know I can make you think, feel, or believe anything I wish. Feel free to resist me as much as you want. In the end, you are mine, to bend, break, and reshape however I desire. Now look into my eyes,” she said with a grin, eyes glowing as she began to channel her hypnotic power.

Zeb gritted his teeth; he resisted with everything had. It wasn’t enough. His gaze was riveted to Katja’s, and he quickly began to slip back into a trance.

* * *

The Beast raged, growling and gnashing, rattling the bars of its cage.

* * *

“How are you feeling, Sasha?” Carmen asked, handing her friend another cup of water.

Sasha drank slowly before answering.

“Much better, thank you. You were right, by the way. I did need rest, it seems. Is there any word on Master Zebediah?” she asked, stretching.

She winced slightly as she moved. Carmen shook her head.

“I’m afraid not. Grant has had his people scouring the city for the past two days, and they have found nothing, except the name of the person who paid to have Master Zebediah taken…my sister-in-law,” she said with a sigh.

Sasha laid back, digesting the information.

“Anthony Rios’ sister,” she murmured softly, shaking her head. In a strange way, it made perfect sense. Having been in Tony’s employ for just a few months before her encounter with the man who would become her Master, Sasha had only small, second-hand knowledge of the woman. Yet, everything she had heard of the woman seemed to confirm that this was indeed something she would do. Zeb had beaten the man, humiliated him, and taken everything he had for his own, including his home and his wife. Thus, it was only natural that Viviana would come to Boise to seek revenge against him, not for any love or loyalty towards her brother, whom she reputedly despised, but for the damage done to the Rios name, which she considered a personal insult.

“I see; still, it gives us a starting point. We now know the face and name of our enemy. It is merely a question of finding her. And there are only so many places that she can hide,” Sasha mused.

“Why would she even still be in Boise? Viviana could have taken Master Zebediah anywhere in the world by now,” Carmen said sadly.

Before Sasha could answer, the room’s door opened.

A tall grey-haired man in a white coat, Sasha’s surgeon, stepped inside carrying a folder under his arm. More notable were the two people that accompanied him, a man and a woman, both dark-haired, young, in their mid-thirties, and professionally dressed in moderate-quality dark grey suits.

“Sasha Volkov? I am Detective Jack Dennis, and this is my partner, Detective Sandra Hyatt. We’d like to ask you some questions,” the man said, reaching into his jacket pocket to produce his badge and identification.

He was tall and heavyset, with short dark brown hair and a neatly trimmed mustache.

“I’m sorry, but Ms. Volkov is too weak to be questioned,” Carmen interceded, stepping literally between her and the detectives.

Detective Dennis eyed her skeptically.

“And you are?” he asked.

While they spoke, the doctor began to examine Sasha, quietly asking her questions and checking her vitals.

“I am Carmen Rios. Ms. Volkov is a member of my household staff. If you have any questions, you may direct them to me,” Carmen replied.

“Carmen Rios…the wife of Anthony Rios, the drug trafficker who confessed to his crimes. Interesting,” Dennis replied.

Carmen frowned slightly; the last thing she wanted was her former husband’s past to be linked in any way to her master.

“Is that why you are here? To question me about Anthony? If that is the case, I will be happy to direct you to my lawyer,” she said calmly.

“No ma’am, we are not interested in your criminal husband at the moment. This is about an ongoing investigation that your…employee is involved in,” Dennis replied, eyeing Sasha with skepticism.

“As I just told you, Sasha is recovering, and in no condition to be interrogated. She is a victim,” Carmen snapped.

“That isn’t your call, ma’am. Doctor Sanchez, is the patient recovered enough to talk with us?” Detective Hyatt asked.

The female detective was pretty, with green eyes and her hair in a short blonde ponytail. The doctor nodded and finished his exam.

“Yes, she can handle a short conversation. Emphasis on short,” he said, giving the detectives a stern look.

“Of course,” Detective Hyatt agreed.

Carmen sighed.

“It is okay, I am fine. How can I help detectives?” Sasha asked politely.

“Well, we seem to have sixteen men shot to death, found near a vehicle that was riddled with bullet holes. The car is registered to a Zebediah Clark. You can start by telling us exactly what happened since you were obviously there when the shooting took place,” Detective Dennis said.

Hyatt opened a notebook and waited for Sasha’s reply. Sasha sighed inwardly, carefully considering her response. She was in a situation where she had to make a decision, and her hypnotic conditioning did not dictate her actions completely. One of her Master’s standing orders was to avoid contact with the police as much as possible. As a mercenary hypnotist, he worked hard to remain unnoticed by law enforcement. However, Master Zebediah was in real danger, and Sasha was compelled to protect and serve him at all times as well; the police might be able to help find him…but that would require her to divulge more information than her Master would like. Sasha had to make a choice.

“Yes, the car…Ma—Mister Clark and I were driving him home a few nights ago when we had an accident. Another vehicle hit ours, running us off the road…please, forgive me…I struck my head against the side of the door during the accident and my memory is a bit fuzzy. As I crawled out of the car, people started shooting. I saw a dark SUV and I believe there was another vehicle present as well. Then I was hit, and I lost consciousness,” She said carefully.

“I see…so you and this Mister Clark were simply driving along and were run off the road into a shootout?” Detective Dennis asked, his expression dubious.

“That is correct, Da,” Sasha replied stoically.

“That is really interesting. What else is interesting is all of the deceased have connections to Anthony Rios’ organization…and they were all killed by the same weapon. Are you sure you don’t have any insight on that, Ms. Volkov?” Hyatt asked, checking her notebook with a raised eyebrow.

“I am divorced, detective; you should know that. Neither Sasha nor I have any dealings with his associates,” Carmen said coolly.

“Maybe not; perhaps your husband’s organization didn’t get that memo. Another question, who exactly is this Zebediah Clark? Your new boyfriend? It appears his name appears on many of the assets you used to own with your husband. Your mansion, bank accounts, cars…he is obviously connected in some way since he was clearly targeted and taken. We also can’t seem to find much information on your…employee Sasha here. We are still running her background, but it appears she has a very colorful history, and also no documentation to be in the United States,” Dennis replied, his tone becoming very serious.

An uncomfortable silence fell over the room. Sasha and Carmen were both at a loss as to how to respond without making things worse. The detectives likely had a lot more information they were holding back, certainly more than enough to definitively link Sasha to the shooting.

“Detectives, you need to wrap this up soon,” Doctor Sanchez said quietly.

Dennis turned to him and nodded.

“Sasha, I will be back to check on you later, I have more patients to attend to,” Doctor Sanchez added.

“Thank you, doctor,” Sasha said with a nod.

Sanchez gave each of the detectives a stern look before leaving the room.

“Alright, here is how I think things went down; Ms. Volkov, and your new benefactor, Zebdiah Clark, were run off the road by the members of the Rios drug cartel. Why? I don’t know…yet. It likely has something to do with Clark, considering the way he ended up taking over all of Anthony Rios’ assets. Maybe this is about retrieving some of those assets. I seem to recall about ten million dollars worth of cocaine went missing just before Big Tony decided to turn himself in…,” the detective said.

“Detective, that is not—,” Carmen began.

Hyatt cut her off.

“Maybe Clark took the coke, pushing Big Tony into a situation where his only escape was to run to the police to save him from his partners taking his head. Maybe all this is just payback from the other members of the drug syndicate. However, it appears they underestimated you, Ms. Volkov; They didn’t know about your military background within Russia. You did your best to defend your employer, but there were too many even for a trained killer like you. Zebediah Clark was either taken or ran into the hills to save his own hide and left you to die,” she said coolly.

Sasha’s face darkened with anger, and Carmen looked indignant.

“An interesting theory,” a melodic female voice said before either could reply.

The room’s occupants turned toward the open door to see a pair of beautiful women as they entered. The detectives were both speechless at the newcomers’ appearance. The woman who had spoken appeared to be in her late thirties, with short black hair and piercing bright blue eyes. She was tall and extremely fit with the physique of a dancer; even more astonishing was her outfit; she wearing only a long dark green skirt and nothing else. She had flawless skin, fantastic abs, and magnificent firm round breasts; her nipples and navel pierced with green crystal jewelry. A large emerald solitaire pendant hung around her neck on a long platinum chain, and she wore silver rings on the first two fingers of each hand; her finger and toenails were painted a shimmering dark green. On each middle toe of her nearly perfect bare feet was a silver ring, connected by a fine silver chain to a silver anklet. Her stare was intense, and she was simultaneously beautiful and intimidating. Her companion, an equally imposing woman with a dusky complexion and long brown hair up in a tight bun, stood beside her with a slight smirk on her full lips. She was very athletic, her toned body strong like that of a swimmer or gymnast, and her eyes were hidden behind dark, very expensive sunglasses. Her apparel was more modest than her companion’s and consisted of a simple tan midi-dress with a tan sash in lieu of a belt at the waist along with stylish gold gladiator-style sandals. Her finger and toenails were painted silver, and she wore a simple silver ring on the second toe of each of her lovely feet.

“Yes, and it is merely a theory,” the second woman added, her smirk becoming a smug grin.

Detective Dennis narrowed his eyes.

“Excuse me ladies, but this is a private conversation; police business. You are going to have to wait outside,” he said, producing his identification and badge.

Despite his best efforts at being professional, his gaze was on the topless woman’s breasts.

“Yes, yes; you believe you are in authority here, that you have control of the situation. I assure you, detective, you do not. We are neither impressed nor care about your badge nor what you are here to do,” the topless woman informed him haughtily.

Dennis looked indignant, and his partner’s expression was an angry scowl as she regarded the two newcomers.

“Excuse me ma’am, but you are going to have to wait outside. You are also going to have to put on a top, there is a nudity ordinance in this city, and I will cite you,” he warned.

Chuckling, the brown-haired woman stepped forward, raising her sunglasses.

“No Detective, what you are going to do is stand there, perfectly still and silent,” she said in a powerful voice.

A stream of barely perceptible flashes leaped from her brown eyes, striking Dennis’ own flint grey ones. The detective looked astonished as he felt his body stiffen, overwhelmed with the urge to obey the woman’s command. Dennis struggled, grunting in frustration as he fought against the sudden paralysis that had gripped him. Unable to move or speak, he was frightened out of his wits. For perhaps the first time in his life, he found himself completely helpless. Despite his desire to do anything but stay still and quiet, he found he could only stand helplessly and watch the scene in the room unfold.

Detective Sandra Hyatt was oblivious to her partner’s distress. Still scowling, she faced the two intruders, intending to intimidate them into backing down.

“Ladies, I don’t think you realize who you are speaking to. Your friends here haven’t been officially charged with anything... yet. However, if you continue interfering with our investigation, I am going to arrest you both for interfering with police business and public indecency,” she threatened.

The black-haired woman laughed, shaking her head.

“No dear, I’m afraid it’s you who does not know who you are dealing with. Look at the beautiful emerald, detective,” said in a powerful voice, lifting her emerald pendant from between her bare breasts.

The magnificent jewel turned slowly about on the end of its chain, glittering as its facets reflected the light. Sasha and Carmen were watching the exchange in silent fascination.

“Excuse me? Are you trying to bribe me?” Detective Hyatt asked.

Her eyes were drawn to the Emerald’s endless green depths.

The topless woman smiled.

“On no, dear. Just relax and listen to my voice as you watch the emerald swing back and forth…back…and forth…relax…,” she said soothingly.

The shimmering gem began to swing rhythmically as she spoke, sparkling even more brilliantly. Detective Hyatt’s eyes followed its movement. Back and forth. Sandra Hyatt blinked, her expression becoming incredulous.

“Are you fucking kidding me? You’re trying to hypnotize me? That is the best you can do? Put the necklace down,” she said, derision in her voice.

Her eyes continued to follow the emerald despite her smugness. Back and forth.

“Keep watching the beautiful emerald…back and forth…the way it sparkles is very soothing…You cannot look away…you must keep watching it…back and forth…listening closely to my words…relaxing more and more…sinking…dropping…as you follow the beautiful green light…back and forth…,” the woman continued in firm but gentle monotone.

Detective Hyatt frowned; she felt suddenly light-headed as the brilliant green continued to flash in front of her eyes. With a start, she suddenly realized her gaze was locked on the swinging gem. She tried to avert her eyes, to turn her head away, but found she could not; they were being pulled along involuntarily. Back and forth. A pleasant tingle began to spread throughout her body; the woman’s voice was incredibly soothing, urging her to relax, and she felt as if she was being pulled into the emerald’s soothing green depths, and she could feel the power radiating from the woman through the gemstone and into her. Detective Hyatt realized she was being hypnotized against her will.

“S-stop…stop! You are…you are under arrest f-for interfering with…uh, wait—,” Detective Hyatt stammered.

She reflexively reached for the handcuffs on her belt. Her hand moved slowly as another wave of relaxation washed over her and her eyes continued to follow the sparkling green gem.

“So relaxed now…all you see is the emerald, all you hear is my voice…relaxing more and more with each swing back and forth…hearing only my words…listening and obeying…relaxing deeper…deeper…you cannot move or speak…you must simply watch the emerald and listen to my voice…listen, and obey…you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy,” the hypnotist purred.

Detective Hyatt mumbled unintelligibly, her eyelids beginning to flutter; she was having difficulty thinking as the gem continued to sparkle into her eyes, the woman’s voice flowing unimpeded into her mind. The detective fell silent and her hand dropped to her side.

“Very good, dear…almost completely relaxed now…you are so sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…you cannot keep them open any longer…you will close your eyes and sleep for me now,” the hypnotist commanded firmly.

Hyatt gave a sigh, her shoulders slumping; her eyes snapped shut and her head nodded as she dropped into a trance. Smiling with satisfaction, the hypnotist dropped her pendant back to rest between her lovely breasts; she winked at Sasha and Carmen, both of whom were blinking rapidly as they too had been affected by her induction, though not enough to actually go into hypnosis.

“I must say again how much it excites me to watch you hypnotize, Riley dear. This one is ready for the honor of falling under your power as well,” the hypnotist’s companion said, looking at her with affection.

She turned her attention to the still-frozen Detective Dennis, unleashing more mentalism flashes into his eyes.

“You will remain quiet and unmoving,” she commanded.

The male detective obeyed, utterly unable to resist her command. Satisfied, the mentalist stepped aside, and the hypnotist took her place.

“Thank you, Shari. Your powers are growing; the Grand Mistress will be pleased,” the topless woman said, raising her pendant before the paralyzed male detective’s eyes.

“Thank you,” Shari replied, blushing slightly at the praise.

Rather than swing the gem, this time the hypnotist simply let it hang before the detective’s eyes, reflecting the light as it turned about slowly.

“Relax and look at the emerald…the beautiful green is very soothing, drawing you in as you listen to my voice…,” Riley began.

While she was hypnotizing Detective Dennis, Shari turned her attention to Carmen and Sasha, who were both watching with wide eyes.

“Please forgive us, ladies; we had to make sure these unworthy ones were neutralized before we introduced ourselves. I am Shari, Most Loyal of my Owner, Grand Mistress Ophelie. And my companion is Riley, a Devoted of Archdomina Annika Pemberton. We were sent to assist you in finding and rescuing the Grand Mistress’ grandson, Master Zebediah,” she said formally.

Carmen looked surprised, then immediately dropped to her knees.

“Oh my! Most Loyal Shari, Mistress Riley, It is an honor to meet you both! We are very grateful for the Grand Mistress and Archdomina sending you to help,” she said, truly grateful.

Da, absolutely! Please, forgive me for not bowing properly, but I am confined to this accursed bed due to my injuries. I too am extremely and eternally grateful for your aid,” Sasha added.

To their surprise, the beautiful Shari moved to Carmen, leaning down and grasping her hand.

“Carmen, please rise; we appreciate the respect, but we too are servants of our owners, just as you are. You are our sisters, and we are honored to assist in the rescue of Master Zebediah,” she said, pulling Carmen gently to her feet and reaching out to grasp Sasha’s hand as well. Both Carmen and Sasha nodded gratefully, too relieved to speak; Sasha had tears in her eyes.

“Yes, my companion speaks the truth. We are united in the same cause…though we must act quickly. Both the Archdomina and The Grand Mistress wanted to find Master Zebediah personally. It took a bit of effort to convince them to allow us to handle it, especially The Grand Mistress; she has become very…feisty since regaining her sight, and she is very perturbed that someone took her grandson. We are perilously close to having a pair of elderly, extremely powerful women who are used to doing as they please tearing apart the city,” Riley added in a serious tone after she had finished entrancing the hapless Dennis.

“Again, I must thank you. Now, since you have these two police officers in your power, can they be used to assist in the search? Have them utilize their resources and report to us?” the ever-practical Sasha asked.

Riley and Shari exchanged glances and nods.

“Yes, that is an excellent idea. They won’t even know they are doing it. Slaves, listen carefully; I have orders for you…,” Riley addressed the hypnotized detectives.

* * *

The sound of a heavy door slamming shut roused Zeb from his semiconscious state. Blinking, he sat up with a groan and took stock of his surroundings. It was dark and cold, and he was still completely naked, and from the feeling of the concrete beneath him, he was still in the basement. Another groan escaped his lips as he shifted position, his muscles protesting the movement. Gritting his teeth, he carefully stretched himself into a more comfortable position.

Damn, they certainly put me through the wringer, didn’t they? Perhaps it was not the wisest strategy to antagonize the woman with control over my mind…No, I could not give in to her so easily. I am still a True Hypnotist…at least for a while longer. I will fight until the end, Zeb vowed silently

Using his iron discipline, he ignored his physical aches and closed his eyes, turning his focus inward to assess the condition of his mind. Immediately, it became obvious that he was in deep trouble. Hypnotic programming within a mind was often analogous to physical ropes or chains, restraining a person’s mind and suppressing their free will. Mistress Katja’s ministrations were extremely well-applied, more akin to an intricate spider’s web, complex and woven through his entire psyche with multiple interconnected points to form a confusing and impressive prison. With a rope or chain, it would be a simple matter of working them loose, little by little, until the binding, and thus the hypnotic command was simply shrugged off.

Katja’s control was unlike any Zeb had experienced; she was truly a master of The Art…Zeb might have never even known he’d been brainwashed at all, had Mistress Katja not specifically wanted him to know.

Indeed it is there and plain as day. She WANTS me to know exactly how fucked over I am... to goad me into trying to resist and fight her programming. All to further crush my spirit, he realized.

It was something of a disheartening blow, to be sure. And yet, Katja’s arrogance was also his saving grace. Considering her level of skill as a hypnotist and the freedom he had given her with his mind after he had surrendered, she could have very well enslaved him permanently. In truth, Zeb had expected to be erased, changed into a completely different person, a mindless slave…or even to be simply killed after being tortured. However, Katja’s desire to gloat, to have him fully aware of his downfall, to see him struggle to resist his fate yet be helpless against it, gave him the chance to fight back.

Oddly, the woman who hired her seems to be far less cruel and sadistic; perhaps she is having second thoughts, or…no, it is too soon to speculate on such matters! He chided himself. Regardless, I will not let this beat me! Mistress Katja has greatly underestimated me; I am the grandson of the Grand Mistress, the grand-nephew of the Archdomina. Despite my talents, I have had to fight and struggle all my life to get to where I am. My powers may not be as strong as some others, but my determination is unmatched, and my will is of steel. I swear to Hypnothea, I shall shatter these bonds that restrain me... and those who imprisoned me shall pay! Zeb vowed silently, fists clenched.

Sighing, he focused on his breathing, relaxing as he began the arduous task of unraveling the deeply embedded and admittedly expert programming imprisoning his mind...

* * *

“All right, that should do it; how do you feel?” Riley asked, standing beside Sasha’s hospital bed.

The Thrall experimentally worked her hand, opening and clenching it, flexing and moving her arm before smiling.

“Amazing! The pain is nearly gone! In both my arm and my leg,” she added, flexing her toes beneath the covers.

“Did you truly heal her wounds?” Carmen asked, impressed.

“Not completely; I sped up her body’s healing ability as much as possible and gave her post-hypnotic suggestions that will block most of the pain. Sasha, you still need a few more days to recover fully, but I have hopefully helped you avoid lengthy physical therapy,” Riley said.

Sasha chuckled with delight, kicking off the covers and leaving the bed for the first time in three days.

“Truly amazing. Devoted Riley, I am truly in your debt,” Sasha said, bowing respectfully.

“Not at all; you serve the Archdomina’s nephew, and Annika decreed that we aid you in any way that we can,” Riley replied with a smile.

“Yes, thank you, Dazzle. I hope to talk to you again soon,” Carmen was saying as she stood nearby, holding her phone to her ear.

Frowning, she disconnected the call and turned to the other women in the hospital room.

“Well, that lead was a bust; Dazzle confirmed that Mistress Katja was at the Spiral a few days ago, but she hasn’t seen her since Master Zebediah was taken. She made some discrete inquiries, but no one has any idea of her whereabouts or where she might have gone; either way, we will owe Dazzle a favor for her assistance,” Carmen said.

“I see; she confirmed that Katja is not holding Master in some hidden secret section of the club?” Sasha pressed.

Mistress Katja, Sasha. She is a true hypnotist and we will respect her. She is our enemy, certainly, but she has earned her title,” Riley said gently.

“Yes, Devoted Riley,” Sasha agreed with a nod.

Carmen shook her head.

“She cannot be certain of course, and frankly it isn’t her place to tell us if she is. The Spiral is protected ground, any member’s business is private as long as they don’t hypnotize another member without permission on the property; if Katja has Master Zebediah there, we cannot do anything to retrieve him without incurring the wrath of the owner…High Mistress Liliana. She is not an enemy we want under any circumstances; she is twice the hypnotist of any of us, ruthless and unforgiving,” she said glumly.

Sasha sighed heavily.

“Then it would seem that is the perfect place for her to have quietly taken him,” she said through gritted teeth.

“That is true; Mistress Katja is a true professional, an experienced and highly skilled mercenary hypnotist with an excellent reputation. The Archdomina tried various methods of scrying on both Mistress Katja and Master Zebediah, and both were obscured from being found; this of course means she has some means of hiding her location. I wouldn’t expect her to be foolish enough to leave any clues that would lead to her whereabouts. If she has taken Master Zebediah to The Spiral, we cannot touch her there and may need the Archdomina’s intervention after all,” Riley remarked grimly.

“Even The Archdomina cannot go against The Spiral without enormous effort and upheaval…yes, pursuing Mistress Katja will likely be a waste of time and resources. I believe that we should focus instead on her client, Ms. Viviana Rios; she is the one who hired her to hypnotize Zebediah. Please, Carmen, tell us everything you know about her. The more we understand her and her motivations, the better our chance of tracking them down,” Shari added.

Carmen nodded.

“I did not know her well; we met perhaps three times in total. However, I know that she is intelligent, fearless, and extremely ruthless from what my husband used to say. Even he was wary of her, bordering on fear. However, she is also reasonable when the situation calls for it, and that might work to our advantage. I doubt she really cares about what Master Zebediah did to her brother, but rather more about her reputation. If we can get in contact with her, she might be open to a trade or a deal of some kind,” she said thoughtfully.

Riley nodded.

“So, her having Master Zebediah abducted was not just for petty revenge, but more of a matter of defending her family name, a way to save face. I am not sure if that is good or bad, in truth. If it was mere revenge, she might simply kill him, or have him brainwashed and sold…but if it is to assuage her bruised ego, it may be more likely that she intends to draw out his suffering as a way of sending a message to others who might wish to cross her. Either way, it is not a good situation,” she said with a frown.

Shari sighed and began to pace.

“I suppose we should hope for the latter; it gives us time to find and rescue Master Zebediah; however, it also means that the longer we take, the more suffering he might endure. We must redouble our efforts,” she said, clearly impatient.

“Agreed,” Sasha said, walking across the room to the closet where Carmen had placed fresh clothing for her.

The door opened, and a young attractive blonde nurse named Anna walked into the hospital room She paused, surprised to see her patient getting dressed.

“Miss Volkov? What are you doing?” she asked with alarm.

“I am getting dressed; I have stayed here long enough. I have duties that I must attend to, and I cannot do so lying in bed,” Sasha replied matter-of-factly.

“Ms. Volkov, you are still injured and require rest and healing. You cannot leave,” the nurse protested, looking at her three companions for support.

“Everything is okay, dear; just relax…,” Riley replied in a soothing voice.

The nurse shook her head.

“No, I am sorry but she cannot leave. She has been shot, and there are legal matters besides her health that she is putting at risk! I am calling the doctor and security,” Anna said.

Riley merely grinned.

“I am afraid not, Anna; you really need to relax…just look into my eyes and listen to my voice…,” she said firmly, opening her fantastic blue eyes wide.

Anna gasped as she met Riley’s powerful gaze, hypnotic energy lancing out from the Devoted’s eyes into her own.

“Wait, what? Your eyes…No, I need to call…the doctor…and…,” she stammered.

“No, dear…you do not need to do anything but keep looking deep into my eyes and relaxing more and more…you are feeling very tired…it is difficult to think…you hear only my voice as you keep looking deeper and deeper into my eyes…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…all the tension is leaving your body…you are feeling so relaxed…all your worries and cares are fading away…relaxing deeper and deeper…you are very tired…you are sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become,” Riley purred, continuing to send her hypnotic power into Anna.

“I... no... don’t want to…,” the young nurse murmured, even as her eyelids became suddenly heavy and began to flutter.

“You cannot resist…relax completely now…close your eyes and sleep…sleep, and obey..hearing only my voice…your free will is gone…listening and obeying me now…I am your Mistress, you are my slave…obey…,” Riley continued.

“I... mmm... yessss…sleep…obey…” Anna slurred as her eyes closed.

“Very good; I am now your Mistress and you are my obedient good girl, Anna; you are my slave. You will open your eyes and pay attention only to my commands,” Riley ordered.

Amanda’s eyes fluttered open.

“Yes, Mistress,” the young nurse said in a monotone voice.

Her eyes were vacant and glassy.

“Listen carefully, slave; you will now go back to your station, where you will delete any and all records of Miss Volkov being at this hospital. Then you will awaken and completely forget ever seeing any of the four of us. If you ever hear me, and only me, say Pet Nurse Anna, you will instantly drop back into a deep trance, ready to obey my every command. Do you understand?” Riley asked.

“Yes, Mistress, I understand,” Anna replied blankly.

“Go now,” the topless hypnotist commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Anna replied, turning and leaving the room.

Riley turned to her companions with a wicked smile. Sasha nodded her appreciation as she finished dressing.

“I am truly grateful for that, Devoted Riley,” she said.

“It is my pleasure, Sasha. I should go find the doctor and ‘adjust’ his memory as well,” Riley replied with a wink.

The topless woman strode from the room with arrogant confidence.

“It seems you have seen your fair share of combat, Sasha,” Shari remarked after having witnessed the Ukrainian’s naked body., causing her to pause briefly.

Da, you could say that,” Sasha replied with a chuckle.

Once upon a time, she had been somewhat sensitive about her body, believing that the many scars she had acquired over the years had made her less desirable. Her Master had dissuaded her of that notion, telling her she should view each scar as a badge of honor, a testament to her strength and resilience. Each one was a show that she had faced a challenge, a dangerous situation or foe, and overcome it. Furthermore, Zebediah had told her that he found the scars to be a part of her, and they contributed to her overall beauty rather than detracting from it.

“It is something we have in common,” Shari said, reaching back and loosening the tie of her dress, sliding it down and turning to reveal her back, lined with its own collection of scars, healed but still visible.

“Indeed, you have seen your share of action as well,” Sasha replied with approval.

Shari smiled as she retied her dress.

“I must say, I am quite impressed with how you fought your Master’s enemies. Taking on so many adversaries alone is quite admirable,” she said.

Sasha grimaced, turning away.

“Admirable, you say? Do you mean to mock me then? It matters not how many enemies I cut down in defense of my Master! In the end, I failed him. He was taken because of my weakness. Instead of protecting him, Master surrendered himself in order to save me!” she said angrily, tears trickling down her cheeks. She wiped them away angrily before continuing.

“Me… a worthless, useless slave, not even good enough to sacrifice herself in defense of her Owner…I am not just Master Zebediah’s bodyguard, he chose me to be his thrall... a position of trust, above his other slaves. And I failed him. So, please... do not speak to me of admiration. There is nothing about me that is to be admired. I am nothing but a failure…,” she lamented bitterly.

Shari stared back at her, her expression becoming a scowl.

“I see. Is that truly what you believe?” she asked.

Before Sasha could respond, Shari held up a hand.

“Silence! How dare you call yourself a worthless slave, a pitiful failure? It sounds as though you believe yourself to be wiser than your own Master, that you know better than he. He chose you as his thrall. He thought highly enough of you to offer himself to save your life; are you now questioning his judgment?” Shari asked, an edge in her voice.

Sasha blinked, stunned into silence. Shari took a deep breath before continuing more gently.

“I have known Master Zeb since he was five years old; I can say with no small amount of pride that I assisted in raising him. The young Master is many things and has his faults of course, but he is no fool. If he chose to give himself up to spare your life, then he considered your life worth saving. Sasha, I understand your sorrow and worry, and indeed I share it. You did your best and did all that you could in the situation. Master Zebediah is most likely still alive; we now must focus on doing all we can to rescue him. Do not give in to your doubts,” she said.

Sasha nodded slowly, determination replacing her earlier despair.

“Thank you, Shari. Forgive me, I was indulging in a moment of self-pity. I shall never give up; we will find Master Zebediah, no matter what it takes,” she declared.

* * *

The Beast raged, growling and gnashing, rattling the bars of its cage.

* * *

“That’s it... keep watching the ruby... following it back and forth…letting the beautiful red gemstone draw your eyes… allowing yourself relax... more and more... listening only to the sound of my voice as you watch the ruby swing back…and forth…,” Viviana droned an insistent, seductive voice as she swung her ruby pendant rhythmically back and forth.

“What the fuck are you talking about? Let me go, you bitches!” a young blond man said angrily.

He was tied to a chair in front of Viviana, struggling against his bonds. The glittering red gem was having no effect on him. With a growl, Viviana turned away to look at her mentor.

“I do not understand! Why isn’t it working?” she asked, obviously frustrated.

Viviana was clad in a long, pink silk robe, her lustrous dark hair in a ponytail.

“Hey! You cunts better untie me or I swear I will fucking beat both your asses!” the man yelled.

Mistress Katja calmly stepped forward and stared down at him with utter contempt.

“Silence!” she said, her eyes blazing with blue energy.

The man looked shocked; his mouth closed and he found himself unable to speak as Katja’s hypnotic power lanced into his mind and overrode his will. With a smug smile, she turned her attention to her apprentice.

“Hypnotizing a resistant subject against their will takes practice, dear; you simply need to keep at it. Remember, you must be completely confident in yourself and your ability to hypnotize. You must concentrate, channel your energy, and project it into your subject. The ruby will help facilitate this, but the hypnotism comes from inside you, Viviana. You have to believe you can do it, and you will. Now continue,” Katja said to Viviana calmly.

Viviana took a deep breath and nodded. She closed her eyes and focused, using the self-hypnosis Katja had taught her to clear her mind and relax. She opened her eyes a moment later, feeling relaxed and confident.

Viviana turned back to her subject, staring down at him with determination.

Katja watched as Viviana began her induction again. The beautiful young Latina woman had come a long way in a short time; she clearly possessed a gift for The Art, with a natural instinctive understanding of how to use True Hypnotism. It had been scarcely more than a week, and already she was capable of channeling hypnotic energy. Viviana still had much to learn of course, but she was showing remarkable progress. Katja suppressed a sigh, wondering how much longer should she remain around to instruct the sexy Latina woman. She had not been hired to train Viviana as a hypnotist, but Katja felt that making a long-term ally of Viviana would be well worth the effort.

It will take up a lot of my time and attention…, Katja mused as Viviana continued her induction on the bound young man. How much time she was going to devote to Viviana was also a question her impatient partner and lover Enid had been asking recently. As if on cue, the pretty redhead walked in and kissed Kaja’s cheek.

“How are the lessons going?” Enid asked quietly as she watched Viviana attempting to hypnotize their prisoner.

“Slowly, but she is making progress. A resistant, stronger-willed subject is proving a challenge,” Katja admitted.

Enid sniffed.

“Perhaps she isn’t cut out to be a hypnotist,” she replied with a shrug.

Katja chuckled. She knew Enid didn’t particularly like Viviana, and was likely jealous of the Latina woman getting any of Katja’s attention.

“Oh dear Enid, please give the woman some credit. I’ve only been teaching her a short time, and she is in truth progressing faster than I did,” she said calmly.

“That’s because she has the advantage of having you as her mentor…for now, at least,” Enid replied with a sigh.

Katja frowned.

“Are you really that bored, my love?” she asked quietly.

“Aren’t you? I mean, I like Viviana well enough I suppose, but we fulfilled the contract. We delivered Clark. Taking her as your apprentice wasn’t part of the deal; we should be moving on,” Enid replied somewhat irritably.

Katja glanced at her lover in annoyance; for an instant the urge to hypnotize Enid and make her kneel before her welled up within her; with an effort, she resisted her hypnodomme nature and took a deep breath. Enid wasn’t her slave, she was her friend, her lover, and their relationship was one of equals. They sometimes had arguments and differences of opinion, but Katja had vowed long ago never to use her powers to change her mind or to win an argument. At least, not after she had done so the first time when they had met as rivals on the same job.

“Yes, you are right of course. I promise I won’t keep us here too much longer; however, we haven’t fully completed our contract just yet. Viviana said that she would like Clark fully broken beyond repair, rendered a complete mindless husk. He is still a bit away from that state,” Katja said.

“That is because you are having too much fun toying with him. Don’t get me wrong, I understand and I want you to have your fun. It is just that you could have broken him days ago,” Enid remarked playfully.

“I may be dragging it out a bit, but Clark is strong, especially for a male. I am merely doing as our client asked,” Katja replied with mock defensiveness.

Enid chuckled and kissed her lover’s cheek again.

“Speaking of clients, there are more contracts available than ever; Los Angeles, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New York…,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

“New York is definitely out; I want nothing to do with what is going on there. That pig Creel is likely the one behind any job being offered there,” Katja said flatly.

Enid laughed.

“Actually... yes. The New York offer is from Jonathan Creel. He has a standing bounty on someone named ‘Goddess Donna’, whoever the hell that is. Two million dollars he is offering for her capture, my love,” she said, obviously intrigued.

Katja scowled.

“No self-respecting woman should work with that disgusting fool willingly! I don’t care how much he’s offering, I will not work for him. If he is such a great hypnotist, he should capture this Goddess Donna himself. The whole situation in New York is pathetic if you ask me; everyone vying to ‘take over’ the city, like movie or comic book villains. I prefer that we remain far from that nonsense,” she declared.

Enid chuckled.

“I mean, to be fair True Hypnotists are sort of like comic book villains,” she said.

Katja turned to her with a smirk.

“Indeed, and I am one villain who intends to do things the smart way then,” she replied.

“That is one of the things I love about you,” Enid replied with a smile.

Katja leaned in and kissed Enid deeply.

“And.. sleep!” Viviana commanded firmly.

The man seated before her managed a small gasp before slumping forward, his fluttering eyes slamming shut. Viviana’s face was alight with glee at her success. However, rather than waste time gloating she immediately began deepening the man’s trance.

“Very good…so relaxed now…sinking deeper and deeper...,” she cooed softly in his ear.

The man slumped further in his seat as Katja and Enid watched, the former nodding her approval.

“Your resistance is gone; vanished, like smoke in the wind, leaving you completely open to my control. You hear only my voice... you think only what I tell you. You can only obey... you will only obey me…I am your Mistress now….,” Viviana informed her subject.

“I must obey,” the entranced man repeated softly.

Viviana reached down and untied him.

“Excellent. Now you were extremely rude and impertinent earlier. You will now make amends and show me proper respect by kissing my feet, slave,” she commanded imperiously, extending her left foot a bit.

“Yes, I will obey,” the man murmured, sliding from his chair onto the floor.

“You will address me as ‘Mistress’, slave,” she snapped, glaring down at him.

“Yes, Mistress,” the man replied, as he got down on his hands and knees and began to kiss her lovely feet.

Viviana giggled, enjoying the sensations, the thrill of her dominance over the man. Even more exciting to her was the knowledge that she had taken his free will; she smiled broadly, imagining her various enemies in the same position, helpless at her feet.

It is truly happening! I am a hypnotist, and I have the power to break free of my family and live my own life the way I choose! Viviana thought triumphantly as her victim continued his foot-worship.

“Congratulations, Viviana,” Katja congratulated, shaking her from her reverie.

“Thank you, Mistress Katja,” the fledgling Latina hypnodomme replied respectfully, nodding at her mentor.

“You have done well, come along quite quickly; almost a prodigy, I would say,” Katja added with a smile.

Enid looked on, unimpressed, an impatient expression on her face. Viviana imagined the smug mentalist at her feet.

“Do you feel I can handle Clark yet?” she asked eagerly, winking at Enid.

The Mentalist scowled slightly in reply.

“Not yet; you have come a long way, Mistress Viviana. The man at your feet was a good test, a large step forward. However, he is no one; a weak normal to be used and discarded as you see fit. Clark is another matter; he has exceptional skill and training, and even with his mind tightly leashed he is dangerous, at least until I have broken him completely. You can still play with him all you like while I am present, of course. However, I need to get rid of the last few traces of his free will before you can be left alone with him. You understand, I am sure,” Katja said reasonably.

Viviana took a deep breath and nodded.

“Of course, Mistress Katja. I know I have much to learn and require experience. I am just…eager,” she said with a chuckle.

“I understand; the power of True Hypnotism is intoxicating, erotic. I am sure you have many plans for your new power. But you would be wise to take it slowly; the True Hypnotism community is dangerous. It is best to be cautious and patient, difficult as it may be,” Katja replied with a nod.

“I agree; thank you, Mistress Katja,” the Latina hypnotist replied.

Viviana smiled; she had long ago learned that patience paid off, and she was not about to jeopardize her newfound power. In truth, her anger at Zebediah had already faded significantly; her brother was an asshole, and she could wait to have her fun with the admittedly attractive dark-skinned hypnotist.

Clark really is an impressive man, and honestly, I can hardly blame him for what he did…perhaps we should release him…no, I must follow through with this. You cannot afford to look weak, especially now. Keep your focus on your goals, Viviana, she told herself silently.

“Alright slave, time to move on. Get on your knees, it is time to eat a little ass,” Viviana said wickedly.

Katja chuckled, and even Enid smiled as they watched Viviana let her robe fall to the floor. She turned around and bent slightly, reaching back to spread her sexy ass cheeks apart.

“You will lick my asshole, slave,” Viviana commanded, smiling and winking at Katja and Enid.

“I…I…yes, Mistress! I will lick your asshole,” the hypno-slave replied.

Viviana gasped, then cackled with glee as he buried his face in her ass and began to lick.