The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[I’m really sorry about the delay, everyone. After nanwrimo, I got sick, and then there were holidays, and when I finally got back to this... well, this chapter is probably the biggest turning point of this story, and might be the most pivotal moment for Eric in all the stories. Nota bene: incest.]

I’d known Vaughan since I’d started dating Erin, so by then it had been about two years. He was pushing ninety, but looked closer to 40 or 50—except for his shockingly white hair. He was in amazing shape. He’d often regale me with stories about being a freaked out kid fighting in World War II, and still carried a grudge against the Germans and the Italians—though he “forgave” me for my heritage, especially since the other half of me was as English as they come. I just laughed that off—how could anyone care so much about bloodlines?

Sometimes, he gave off the impression of a con-man or a car salesman; that maybe he was hiding something, or that he was waiting to pounce on some opportunity to sell Snake Oil to me. Other times, he was an affable gentleman. More of a gentleman than the stereotypical strip club owner—he also owned the Goose Egg next door, and in fact the entire building. The man was a dreamer, an idealist—and that appealed to me. Unfortunately, he spent most of his time in Tucson, only coming up the odd weekend.

It was a friendship, of sorts—though I never learned his first name. He was oddly secretive about it—even his business cards just had the first initial. After I finally broke up with Erin, it was chatting with him I’d missed the most—since she worked there, she pretty got the strip club in the break-up, along with everyone there.

Still, I tried to drop in on her off days, but time got away from me. And most of the time, Vaughan was home instead of in his office. I finally stopped expecting to see him there.

So, imagine my surprise when he arrived on my doorstep, even before he revealed that he was ‘The Frog’ of the ILYSKN files.

Zeroes

Chapter 8: Home Sickness

Phoenix: Sunday Evening

“I think it’s time I introduced myself.”

“We already know each other.”

“Not like this,” he added, walking into my house. “I’m the Frog.”

“What do you mean?”

Quickly, he overtook me, grabbing my wrists. Then I felt the subtle touch of the Ilyskn language running through my head like a babbling river.

“Oh.” And then I remembered, my memory helped by the Ilyskn—the Frog was the code name, at least, of the person who’d first reported Erin.

“You’ve been a busy beaver, haven’t you, Eric?”

“I haven’t had much of a choice,” I sighed, “Okay, you’re going to have to explain some things to me. First my ex-girlfriend, then you... next thing you’re going to tell me, my high school principal is a... Zauberer?”

He laughed. “No, as far as I’m aware, it’s just Heather and me. And my wife, of course.” He ran his hand through his hair. “We numen do seem to have a habit of crossing each other’s paths. Somehow, you found Erin, then she led you right to me. Imagine my surprise when I saw you cross the threshold of my club.”

“What do you do?”

“My wife and I are both...” he made a face “...Verfolger.” I started to ask, but he immediately interrupted me. “I don’t really like the German language, but it’s efficient. Verfolger means hunter. It’s our job to find unknown numen, observe, and make recommendations. Heather’s still a Verfolger.”

I had no idea what to say, so I just stood there.

“Look, I just thought I’d check in. I’d like to think we were friends, or at least good acquaintences.” He smiled at me, and a shiver went down my spine. “After all, it’s been a month since your rather unfortunate awakening; you must be having some trouble adjusting, and Heather could only get away from Norman for a weekend.”

“Has it already been a month?”

He slugged my shoulder. “Happy New Month, bucko. Only three days until Independence Day. Have any plans?” I shook my head. “Too bad. You’re not looking so well. Maybe you should take a vacation. I hear Mexico is beautiful this time of year.”

I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights. “Okay?”

“And then, after your vacation,” he said, brightening up again, “you’ll be back to deal with our mutual friend.”

“Demetrius.”

He nodded. “The same.” He frowned. “He’s been busy, too. Been making quite a mess.” He shook his head. “I wasn’t looking forward to cleaning it up—and now it looks like I don’t have to.” Grinning, he looked at me. “After all, you need some sort of test to prove yourself, right?”

“I guess.”

“I should mention that taking someone else’s chattel is frowned upon. So, be careful with that.”

Then he walked out the door, which I’d still been holding open.

Phoenix: Monday Morning

The phone’s ringing ripped right through a pleasant dream I was having, involving both Tess and Taffy. It was Jordan. “Hey, big brother, you ready?”

I wasn’t sure if I was ever going to be ready for what I was planning on doing to her. But I was pretty sure that’s not what she was talking about. “Ready for what?”

“Your appointment, duh. Are you still sleeping? I’ve already had breakfast.” She laughed. “Up and at ‘em, campione. Got to get those staples out of your head, right?”

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and looked at the clock—it was almost ten. “Right, right. Let me take a shower; I’ll be ready in half an hour.”

Around about an hour later, my doorbell finally rang. I could sense the golden glow of the ‘Demetrius’ brand, even through the door. It made me sick to my stomach, even though the remnants of my silver mark were shining almost as bright. I opened the door to find Jordan dressed quite provocatively. She was wearing a tight, low-cut hot pink top that ended above her belly-button, as well as a black miniskirt. Only the flip-flops on her feet looked out of place.

“We’re not going clubbing, sis,” I said. “We’re just going to the doctor.” I couldn’t help myself; I stared. I longed for the days when my sister was not a sex-object to me.

She noticed me staring. “I dressed to impress,” she said, glancing down at the unfortunately growing bulge in my crotch, “and it looks like I did.” She dimpled a smile and flounced off down the front walk. “Now come on, we’ve got to get you to the doc’s.”

I strapped myself into the car. “So, got any plans for the fourth?”

She shrugged. “I dunno. Why?”

“Was thinking of heading out of town, take a vacation. Maybe visit nonno Tony.”

She looked at me slyly; I almost saw a glimmer of my sister in there—the way she used to be. “Road trip?”

I grinned. “Hell yeah.”

“Six hours alone in the car? I’ll break you, campione.” She winked.

“I’m stronger than you think, piccola.”

“We’ll see, big brother. No man can resist my charms for long.”

“Yeah, but you’re my sister. That gives me an edge.”

“You don’t look at me like I’m your sister anymore.” She shot a hand into my crotch, where my cock was just finally starting to get back to normal. “And this guy seems to like what you’re seeing instead.” I batted her hand away, but she’d managed to achieve her goal: my south was rising again. Even in high school, I wasn’t getting erections this often.

“Anyway,” I gasped, my hand now encircling her wrist, “are you up for a road trip?”

“To California?” She smiled. “Sure! It’s been way too long since I’ve seen the beach. I’ve got a few new bathing suits I’ve been dying to show off.” She winked at me.

Finally, we pulled into the parking garage. I was sad that I wouldn’t be seeing Dr. Parry—this appointment was with Dr. Tran, my surgeon. Not that that was horrible—he was a nice guy. But Ashlynn was a looker, and unfortunately thanks to Jordan (and the events of the last month) sex was almost always on my mind.

“Oh, it’s you.” That was Xiao Mei, sitting at the reception desk; the golden glow of Demetrius’s brand all over her scowl. “You’re late.” Then her face brightened. “Helena!” She came out from behind the desk, ran over to my sister, and gave her a big hug. “Are you coming to the show Friday?”

The two girls tittered.

“You know it!” Jordan grew somber. “Don’t want to disappoint Mr. Rocco, after all.”

Xiao Mei leaned in and whispered something, and Jordan’s face grew white. “Oh no!”

I leaned into Jordan after we finally got seated. “What was that all about?”

Xiao Mei shouted over the desk, “None of your beeswax!”

Jordan just smiled at me, politely, and shook her head. We sat in silence for a while, until Xiao Mei called my name. Brusquely, she led me into an exam room, took my blood pressure and other vitals, then weighed me, making a disapproving tsk-tsk sound when my weight came up.

Finally, she left me alone. I started to snooze on the exam room table before Dr. Tran came in. He was an older asian gentleman, the father of Xiao Mei. He examined me, did some tests to make sure I was recovering okay, we joked a bit about the hypnosis that happened on my birthday. Then, as he walked out, he said everything looked good, and he’d send in ‘the nurse’ to take out the staples.

Unfortunately, it was Xiao Mei. She glared at me, then had an almost sadistic glint in her eye as she grabbed the remover.

“Be gentle, okay?”

She just snorted. And she wasn’t gentle at all. I thought about bringing it up, but she was pretty thoroughly saturated with Demetrius, and unlike my previous damsels in distress, I was pretty sure I couldn’t reach the level of intimacy required to ‘save’ her. After all, she didn’t even really know me. So, I didn’t bother mentioning anything. I just walked back into the waiting room to meet Jordan with my head throbbing.

She was on the phone. “Here he comes,” she said, “See you soon, nonno.”

“Uncle Antonio?”

“Yup,” she nodded. “Just wanted to give him a heads-up that we were going to taken him up on his offer.” She looked sideways at me. “You don’t look so good, /campione/.”

“Yeah, the doc said I was doing good, but the whole staple removal took a lot out of me.”

She kissed the top of my head, which wound up shoving her tits into my face. “Oh, poor baby. Let’s get you home and into bed. We’ll leave for our vacation tomorrow morning, okay?”

“Fine,” I grumped. The stabbing ache in my head wasn’t doing anything for my mood. The drive home pretty much involved Jordan raving about the trip, while I just grunted responses. Jordan tried to get me to go to lunch, but I just turned her down.

Phoenix: Monday Afternoon

We finally pulled up in front of my house. I struggled out of the car, then stalked up the walk, my head throbbing. All I could see was red.

“Wait up,” Jordan said, trying to catch up to me, flopping behind me in her sandals. “Holy shit, Eric, that looks horrible. We should get some antibiotic cream on it.”

Despite my noncommittal grunts, eventually we wound up on my bed, my head in her lap, with her rubbing medicated cream on my head wound, cooing at me. Right then, she felt so much like my sister again, I was so comfortable I just fell asleep.

The darkness that overtook me wasn’t just darkness; it was the presence of the minds of my herd, all pressing together, observing. I felt wave after wave of concern and worry. Then the darkness swirled, and the voices started.

“Eric? What’s wrong?” It was Diana.

“You’ve been giving us nightmares.” That was Bobbie. “What’s going on?”

It was disorienting, dealing with voices coming from the darkness, so the my mind reacted—and the scene shifted again. Now I was standing in front of a large university lecture hall. The seats were filled with members of my herd. In the front row were some of the original harem: Diana, Richelle, Bobbie, Marissa, Edward, Ingrid... Behind them were others—many would come into focus as I looked at them, then blur out again as I looked away. Some I recognized, most I did not.

“Struggling with ethics, Eric?” Edward gestured at the board behind me, where ‘EVIL?’ had been written in red marker.

“You brought us here for a reason, Master.” Richelle’s dark eyes glittered.

I put my head in my hands. “You have to admit,” I said, “that my powers lend themselves to certain ethical considerations.”

Marissa piped up, “Yeah, but you’ve mostly used them for good, right?”

“He does, or at least he tries.” Ingrid leaned forward. “Okay, but you’re struggling more now than usual. What’s the root cause?”

“My sister, and Demetrius.”

“Demetrius?” Bobbie frowned. “That’s the evil you, right?”

“We don’t know if he’s evil!”

“Yes, we do.” Two voices chimed in, from the back of the room. I looked up to see Tess and Taffy both walking down the aisles.

“He doesn’t see people,” Tess said. “He just sees tools and obstacles.” She shuddered. “He delights in humiliation and suffering.”

From the back, Brandy shouted, “He also tried to rape me, in high school.”

“At the very least,” Taffy pointed out, “he’s kind of a jerk. You’re a better man.”

Bobbie frowned. “Still, he’s been around for a while. What’s really eating at you?”

So I spilled the beans about Jordan, and how I managed to remove several brands. As they were intimate participants in the process, Taffy and Tess helped with that.

Ingrid made a face. “So you have to have sex with your sister?”

“You should do it,” Edward said. “She’s a fox.”

Ingrid elbowed him, giving him a dirty look.

I sighed, “What if I like it? I’m already not seeing her as my sister anymore—instead I’m seeing her as a woman. It’s like I’m suddenly aware that she’s available now... and I’m worried that might not go away once I finally save her.”

“Even if it doesn’t, you’ll still take good care of her. Who cares if you two fuck from time to time?”

“Shut up, Eddie.” Marissa glared at him. “But he’s right. You didn’t ask for this, any more than I asked for you to be my first. We just have to make do, right?” She smiled.

“It’s not the same thing,” I grumbled.

“Yes it is.” That was all of them, and then the dream fell apart, and we all tumbled back into the darkness.

Phoenix: Monday Evening

When I woke up, Jordan was on the phone. “Yes,” she was saying, “it’s just for a few days, honey. Don’t worry, I’m not going to miss your show.” She paused. “Visiting family.” Another pause. “For the holiday.” Another pause. “Yes, with my brother.” Her eyes flicked over at me, and met mine. She smiled, hungrily. “Yes, I still want to.” She laughed. “Have a little faith! Yes, if—no, WHEN it happens I’ll be sure to tell you.” Then she giggled. “I miss you too. I gotta go. He’s awake.”

“Boyfriend?” I tried to keep my voice light. “He’s the hypnotist, right?”

“Yup. Just letting him know I’ll be gone for a few days.”

“So...” She looked at me expectantly as I drew out the pause. “When what happens?”

“When I seduce you, campione.

“What makes you think I’m not going to seduce you?”

She laughed. “You? Mr. Dry Spell? You’ve only dated three girls in ten years! The guy who can’t even tell when a girl is showing interest? It’s a wonder you finally fucked Brandy.”

I rolled my eyes. “Wouldn’t that make it harder for you, piccola?”

“Shut up! Your logic can’t save you here.” She stuck her tongue out at me. “We’re talking about SEX.”

I took that moment to look Jordan over. Her wavy brown hair was slightly longer than her shoulders. Her eyes glittered with mischief, and her lucsious mouth was already parted in a half-smile. I could see her shapely body peeking out from the club-wear that was clinging to her body. Her tits were slightly more than a handful—I knew they were at least a C. I’d always known she was hot, but I was never as aware of it before now.

“Then why are we just talking about it?” I patted the bed beside me. Okay, yes, my seduction skills suck. But... she wanted it, so I figured she’d probably take the bait.

“Changed your mind, campione?” She laughed as she hopped on the bed.

“Let’s just say I had a change of heart.”

“Oh, there’s got to be more to it than that,” she said, reaching over to tickle me.

She knew I hated tickling. “That was a mistake,” I said as I grabbed her wrist, grabbed her other hand as it reached in to try to continue the assault, and rolled her over. Finally, I was on top of her, pinning her down, turning the assault back on her. Eventually, she begged for mercy in a fit of giggles.

“So, you surrender?”

“Yes, yes!” She shrieked. “I give!” Then, laughing, she bent her neck up and gave me a kiss.

I could swear I felt electricity shoot through my body when her lips touched mine. From the look in her eyes, she felt it too. Her body went limp as she ceased her struggling, and so I wrapped my arms around her.

“I hope you have protection, big brother,” she whispered.

Crap! I’d forgotten. I’d been pretty irresponsible recently. Sex with Taffy and Tess without a condom—but at least I knew Taffy was on the Pill. Luckily, I had a year-old box of condoms in the dresser drawer from when Erin and I went out. I was always hoping to have an excuse to use them again with someone special. This wasn’t what I was thinking about, but at least they were there. I pulled out the drawer, reached in and grabbed one, then quickly unwrapped it and put it on.

“Okay,” I said, climbing back into the bed, “I’m ready.”

She pulled me on top of her. “Finally, campione,” she breathed. “I’ve been waiting weeks for this.”

Before entering her, I kissed her, then brought my head down to take one of her breasts in my mouth. She started thrashing around in pleasure; almost enough that I started to slow down, concerned. “No, no,” she gasped, “keep going.” Her hand snaked down my body, grabbing my cock, guiding it into her. I could feel the electricity dancing on our bodies.

Soon, I was inside her—and as I thrust deeper, I gave her a kiss, my hands reaching up to continue giving attention to her chest. I could see the golden sheen of Rocco’s brand all over her, and also watched as my brand moved out, consuming the claims that Demetrius had originally gotten. I held back my climax until I was sure everything had been taken... and then I came.

Then she came.

Then the power went out. We could hear the breaker box explode from the bedroom.

I collapsed on the bed beside her. She looked at me, drenched in sweat, a grin on her face. “Hoooly shit, Eric. Now I get it!”

“Get what?”

“Why you seem to have gotten such a following.” She laughed. “You want to do it again?”

“Not right now.” I was exhausted. “But some time.” Guess neither one of us could go back to the way it was.

“Even Mr. Rocco couldn’t make me feel that good.” She made a face. “He was such an asshole! Why was I with him?”

I groaned. “I’ve got something to tell you, piccola.”

“What is it?”

“Demetrius is a mind controller,” I started. She just rolled her eyes. “And so am I.”

Then she started laughing. “Oh, come on. He’s a good hypnotist, sure. He even made me think he was a good guy.”

“It’s not just that.” And so I launched into an explanation of numina and how brands work. “He’s had you branded since you went to his show. I could see it on you. That’s why you couldn’t be hypnotized at my birthday. I’ll bet it’d work now, though.” By that time, the sun was almost below the horizon, and it was getting tough to see.

“How do you know all this?”

“Heather.”

“Waitaminute. Kiki Heather? The blonde bombshell? How does she know all of this?”

“No, Heather Locklear.” I stuck my tongue out at her. “Yes, Kiki. She knows because she’s one of us, and is part of an organization that monitors and occasionally recruits us. Kinda like a secret society.” I got out of the bed.

“Where are you going?”

“To flip the breaker back. We knocked the power out, it seems.”

“Is that one of your powers?”

“I know we can do stuff with electronics, and the timing is a bit too coincidental for me to think it was anything else.” I shrugged. “But I don’t know for sure. It’s not like I’ve gotten any sort of comprehensive training. Hell, apparently my membership is still in question.”

“Hold up a sec.” She got out of bed. “I’m coming with.”

There was still barely enough daylight to see as we climbed down the stairs. “What do you mean your membership is still in question?”

“Well, they’re sort of exclusive. They are a secret society, after all. And apparently I’m a bit too callow and inexperienced, or whatever. I don’t fit their standards, at least.”

“Oh, that’s bullshit.”

We’d finally made it to the utility room. I reached over the dryer to the circuit breaker, and flipped the switches. The lights immediately came back on. “Well, that’s good. At least things are still working.”

“So, if you’re not a part of the club, what’s going to happen to you?”

“I’m being considered. Maybe they’ll let me in, maybe they’ll reject me. It’s not really important yet.”

“And if they don’t let you in, will they kill you for knowing too much?”

“I have no idea. I’ve gotten the impression they often take the... final solution to a lot of their problem children.” I sighed. “Vaughan told me that apparently they’ve decided how I deal with Demetrius is kind of a test.”

“Vaughan?”

We started back up the stairs. “Erin’s boss. He’s one of them. He owns the Audubon.”

“The strip club?” She laughed. “Of course he does. Clearly, he’s a better man than you.”

“Who’s to say I wouldn’t own a strip club, if I could?”

“Okay, campione.” She leaned in, sneaking another kiss. “You got me there.”

It was completely dark out. I put my arm around her. “Come on, piccola. Let’s get to bed.”

“But I want to know more!”

“I’ll tell you more in the morning. We’re going to have a six-hour drive ahead of us, and you don’t have to seduce me anymore, so we have to find something to fill the time.”

“Brat!”

We didn’t manage to shut the power off any more times that night.