The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Daddy’s probably going to freak out about this,” my sister said as I soaped her breasts in the shower. “I mean,” she said, stretching up to give me a kiss, “it’s not like we’re going to be able to hide it for very long.”

“I’m more worried about Cori’s reaction.”

“Why? You can just make her a slave too, right?” She reached down to grab my cock, which was starting to harden. “You always had a crush on her.”

I thought about it. “She’s still beautiful, too.” She was only ten years older than me.

“So, big brother,” she said, squeezing and stroking my cock, “who are your other slaves?”

“Well, Erin already spilled the beans about Ally,” I said, as my sister’s hand started pumping my cock faster. I was getting breathless. “But, basically, everyone who I hypnotized at my birthday party. And some students from Italy.” I gasped. “Oh, and Taffy and Tess. I took them from Demetrius like I did you.” It was taking all my concentration to resist my sister’s ministrations.

“Can you make me do things without telling me?” I must have looked perplexed. “I mean, like, telepathically. Just by thinking it at me.”

“I think so,” I said. “Heather mentioned it was possible. I haven’t really tried it, though I’ve visited people in dreams a few times.”

“Well,” she said, looking in my eyes, her hands squeezing me down below, “do me.”

Then I came, and she came.

Zeroes

Chapter 9: Head of Household

Phoenix: Tuesday Morning

“What the fuck was that?!”

“It’s sort of a perk,” I shrugged. “Once I mark you, my penis acts kind of like a transmitter. So whenever I orgasm, or feel any pleasure in that area, you’ll feel it somehow in your vagina.”

“What clinical language,” she said, laughing, as she bent up for another kiss. “So, when your cock is stroked, my cunt will get all wet and tingly?”

“More or less. As long as you’re near me, or something. I haven’t tested it that part, but I’m pretty sure the girls in Italy would have had issues if they were just spontaneously orgasming without warning. They’d at least mention it to me.”

“Still hot,” she said. “So, are you going to do me?”

“I already did.”

She giggled, blushing. “I meant program me, like, telepathically.”

“Sure. Anything you got in mind?” I shrugged. “You’ve already done two things I never would have expected—fuck Taffy, and fuck your brother.”

Kissing me again, she smiled. “I’m sure you’ll come up with something, campione.”

I swatted her lightly on her ass. She yelped, laughing. “What was that for?”

“For making me think!” Then I started tickling her, and she dissolved in a fit of giggles. She was still breathless when we finally got out of the shower.

“So, when do you want to head out?” I said, as we dried each other off. “Oh crap, I still need to pack.” I dipped down to kiss her. “Someone distracted me yesterday.”

She just laughed. “Well, you distracted me enough that I still have to go home and pack. It’s about six hours to LA. We should leave later, to avoid the rush hours over there.” She frowned. “Oh, and I promised Daddy we’d do lunch together. We should leave after that.”

I groaned. “Maybe he’ll figure us out today.”

“Oh, I’m sure we have enough self control for one lunch with Daddy.” She tapped my forehead. “And if not, I’m sure you can do something about that.”

“I’m sure I can,” I said, thinking about how he was already part of my herd. “I should let him in on this.” At Jordan’s stricken look, I added. “Not us! I mean the mind-control stuff! I’ve been telling everyone else who’s been affected.”

“How was he affected?” She giggled. “I mean, when.”

“Well, it all started with the seizures. Remember them?” She just rolled her eyes at me. “Well, every time I had a seizure, I marked everyone who was around me. That included Dad, the nurses, the kids in Italy, people on the airplane...”

Ma che cazzo!“ Jordan laughed. “You’re collecting an army, campione. Are you taking over the world?”

“Not on purpose, piccola“ I shook my head. “But it looks like it.” I tapped my finger to my chin. “Hmm, maybe I should?”

She threw a pillow at me. “Get packing, I’ll call Daddy and let him know we’re coming over for lunch.”

Phoenix: Tuesday Afternoon

We’d woken up late, I had to pack, and Jordan was being quite distracting. We didn’t get out of my house until noon. It was almost one by the time we reached Dad’s place.

Cori had some ceviche waiting for us. “You are looking better, Eric,” she said, bending down to put the dishes on the table, giving me more than an eyeful of her chest. Jordan elbowed me when she caught me staring, winking and sticking out her tongue as she did. Cori gave us another strange look as she noticed Jordan’s behaviour.

“Thanks, Cori,” I said, thankful not only because she’d made and served the food, but that she’d decided to make one of my favorite of her dishes.

Jordan leaned in, whispering, “Is she one of yours, too?”

“No!”

“Why NOT?! She’s still WAY smoking, and you’ve always had a crush on her.”

“I’ve still got some morals, piccola.”

“What are you two talking about?” That was Dad, sitting across the table. I saw my brand on him, silver.

“Dad,” I said, swallowing, looking to Jordan for support. “I need to tell you something.”

“You sound serious.”

“I am.” I put my hand to my head, running my finger along the scar. “The brain tumor changed me, in ways that will probably affect the rest of my life.”

“What do you mean?” That was Cori, looking between us. “Does this have anything to do with your sister?”

Dad just laughed. “How could it have anything to do with Jordan? It was Eric’s tumor.”

“Well, Jordan is somewhat involved.”

“Stop pussyfooting around, Eric,” my father said, angry and concerned, “and just spit it out!”

“I’m psychic.”

There was just silence as my father, and Cori, just looked at me, disbelief shimmering in their eyes.

“What do you mean?” That was Cori. “You can tell my future? Or you can read my mind?”

“Not really, and sort of...”

“He can control your mind!” That was Jordan, who was sort of bouncing up and down in her chair, filled with way more enthusiasm than I’d ever had. “It’s really kind of cool.” She poked me. “Show them!”

I glared at Jordan as she tried to look innocent, then her eyes glazed over. “There,” I said to Dad and Cori, “I’ve put her in a trance. Go ahead and try to get a reaction out of her.”

I stood up, grabbing my plate, as I watched them try to get reactions out of her. They tried loud sounds, ice, heat. Cori knew where Jordan was most ticklish. Nothing worked. Dad seemed to take it calmly, but the more Cori tried to get Jordan to react, the more frantic she got. I could see the fear in her eyes, and I felt a knot in my gut whenever I looked into her eyes.

Eventually, she started to back out of the room. She looked like a cornered animal. It was obvious there was only one thing I could really do. I’d known how to mark people—sex was helpful, but not necessary. So, I reached out with my mind, and put my brand on Cori.

It was amazing, how easy it was to do. It was such a casual thing, deciding to make Cori mine. But that wasn’t the worst part. When I saw the brand glowing silver through her eyes, her panic faded. But the fear was still there. So I decided to make her like it.

I didn’t really think it through. The fear faded from her eyes, lust stepping into its place. It was a look I’d never seen on her face before, but one that I’d always dreamed and fantasized about when I was younger.

“Well,” my father said, stepping away from Jordan, “I’m convinced.” He looked at Cori, noticing her ragged breathing. “Cori? Are you okay?”

“I might want some more proof, later.” She licked her lips, looking at me. “Is that okay?” My father looked at Cori, quizzically, as I woke Jordan up. Jordan seemed disappointed I hadn’t done anything more to her, but she looked between Cori and I with a knowing smile.

I shrugged. “It should be okay.” My stomach growled loud enough that everybody noticed; we all laughed. “Maybe after lunch?”

Cori nodded. After that, it was almost a normal family meal.

“So, Jordan tells me you kids are driving out to California,” Dad said. “Tell Tony I’m sorry I can’t make it.”

I winced. Dad hadn’t been out there since Mom died—he said the memories were still too strong. “Will do.”

“How long are you two staying?”

Jordan and I exchanged a brief glance. “Just a few days,” she said.

“I want to get back in time for First Friday,” I said, gulping down more of Cori’s food. “This tastes excellent, Cori,” I said to her. Meeting her eyes, I felt her desire spiking, and I grew hard.

My mind was whirring about the consequences of what I saw in Cori’s eyes—and later, what I’d glimpsed in her mind. I’d somehow ensured the whole mind control was a turn-on for her, and she liked it as much as she’d been terrified before.

Jordan noticed, but just gave my knee a squeeze, leaning in to whisper “go get her, tiger,” as she winked. I sighed to myself—I’d had no intentions of growing my harem. But what’s done was done, I figured.

Besides, I still had the lingering vestiges of my childhood crush on her, their flames only being fanned by her growing passion. Still, we managed to keep our cool throughout the meal, though the glances we exchanged grew longer and more lingering.

I just blanched. “I don’t think so. But I somehow managed to take Brandy, so it’s tough to say.”

“Brandy?” My father almost choked on his food. “Really?” He started chuckling. “The way that girl mooned at you, Cindy and I were sure you two were going to wind up together.”

“Cindy was this close to being my mom,” I pointed out, holding my fingers just a little bit apart. “Brandy was almost like another sister to me.”

This set Jordan into a fit of giggles. Cori gave us another of her suspicious looks, but it seemed Dad was still clueless.

“So, how does one get into this mind controller gig, anyway?”

I swallowed another bite. “Apparently, you inherit it.”

“So, does that mean I can do it?”

For a moment, Cori’s attention was diverted, her eyes sliding over to my father.

“No,” I said, and Cori’s eyes moved back to me. “It’s recessive. I got it because both you and mom had it.”

Jordan perked up. “Does that mean I have it?”

“No,” I shook my head. “If you did, you’d be immune. But I think Mom had it. She knew things... right, Dad?”

“Yeah,” he frowned. “I guess that does make sense. So she controlled my mind?”

I shook my head. “Nope. Girls don’t get mind control. They just get to read minds.”

“Oh,” Jordan pouted. “That’s no fun. It’s kind of sexist, really.”

“Not really. It’s just evolution—at least, I’m assuming that’s all it is.” I shrugged. “Calling it sexist is kind of like saying pregnancy is sexist because only women can do it. Or peeing standing up. It’s just biology—our nature.”

“Well said, son.”

Cori leaned in, giving the entire table quite a view of her cleavage. “How does it work?”

“Well, from what I’m told, there’s a lot of people with powers - and we’re all immune to each other’s powers. Males have one set—I call it mind control. Women have another set—which lets them read minds, heal wounds, and maybe even see the future?” I sighed. “They haven’t told me much about what women can do.”

“They?” That was my father.

“There’s a, um, a secret society of people with powers. They managed to track me down, thanks to the seizures.” My father nodded in understanding, but I noticed confusion on the girl’s faces. “My seizures made my powers go off.”

Jordan took a sharp intake of breath. “So you were taking over minds every time you seized. How many did you take over?”

“I have no idea. Maybe a few hundred? Maybe a thousand?”

“Ay Caramba!” Cori was breathing heavily now. “So many?”

“I think so. There were, what, 80 students on the trip? Plus at least two full planes on the ride home—that’s around 400 people. Plus people at the airports—that’s probably another 100 or 200 people. Then I seized a few times at the hospital, and a few times in Italy, and once in Morocco. Oh right, and on the boat ride between Italy and Morocco. I’m probably underestimating it. Most of them were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they’re now a part of my herd.”

“Herd?” This was Jordan.

“Yeah, I can leave my mark on people—and it’s through that mark that I can control them.” I thought about it. “I think I can control without the mark, but I haven’t tried that yet. Anyway, apparently the mark is called a ‘brand’, and so the people we collect are the ‘herd.’ It’s not the best nomenclature, but it’s what I’ve got.”

“Are we all part of your herd?” Dad shoved more food in his mouth, then quickly chewed it. “I mean, we were all around you when you had your seizures.”

“Except me,” Cori said, pouting.

“Right. Except Corazon.” Dad always tried to call her by her full name.

“Yeah,” I said. “You’re all part of my herd.” I looked at Cori. “Even you. When you started panicking, I didn’t know what else to do. And then I made you like the idea instead of get scared by it. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Eric. I’d rather feel good than bad.”

“I’m still sorry,” I sighed. “I had no intention of taking you.”

“Well,” she stood up quickly, noticing that the meal was finished. Her breasts bounced as she flung herself to her feet. “Now that you have me, you might as well take advantage, right?” She walked over to me and took my hand. “You promised me some proof, privately.” She pulled me out of my chair. “Come to my bedroom, and show me what you can do.”

I looked over at Dad and Jordan. Jordan was smiling happily, her eyes saying I should do it; her biases and stance were obvious. Dad was looking more impassive.

“What do you think, Dad?”

Cori looked over at Dad, biting her lip. He smiled. “I say go for it. I would.”

Cori let out a squeal of delight, then started pulling me towards her room, which was between the kitchen and the utility room. As soon as we got to the room, Cori started taking off her clothes. She’d just rmeoved her blouse, dropping it on the floor as she looked at me. “Would you rather make me undress?”

“Who says I’m not? How could you tell?” A small orgasm ripped through her as the implications of that sunk in. I was taken aback—I hadn’t realized the extent of what I’d done. I made a mental note to reverse it... eventually.

Cori wriggled out of her pants, then dropped to her knees. “I want you to use my body like you’ve used my mind,” she said. “How do you want to start?” She was eyeing me hungrily, almost like she was about to pounce. But she just stayed in place, eyes locked on mine, waiting for my response.

“Before I’d changed you,” Cori shuddered at that statement, her eyes widening. “Would you have ever wanted to have sex with me?”

She shook her head. “No,” she whispered. I felt my erection strain a little harder against my pants. It was like the worse I felt, the higher my guilt climbed, the more aroused I became. What was I becoming? As I groaned, her eyes darted towards my crotch. “But should that matter?”

She had a point. I had wanted her since I was a kid, and here she was, asking for it. Who was I to tell her ‘no’? Of course, she wouldn’t have looked at me twice if I hadn’t changed her.

As I kept going back and forth with different arguments, trying to convince myself one way or the other, Cori knelt at my feet. Before I had realized what she was doing, she she’d managed to undo my pants. They dropped to the floor as my cock slipped out of the hole in my boxers.

Her eyes sparkled green, as my silver brand gleamed around her. Something about her kneeling in front of me, looking up at me in devotion, her hands gently stroking my cock, unleashed something inside of me. “Do you want this?” My voice sounded rough to my ears.

Cori continued to gaze up at me, her voice was slightly breathy as she answered. “Yes,” she gasped, without hesitation.

“Kiss it, then,” I said. She leaned her head down and reached out her tongue, licking up the first few drops of pre-cum. I thought I heard the doorbell, and whipped my head towards the door. I missed her mouth engulfing my cock. I stood there for a few moments, enjoying the sensations of her eager slurping. Then I reached down and stopped her. “Nnooo...” she murmered. “More.” She looked up at me, her eyes filled with need.

“I want to fuck you,” I growled. “Get on the bed.”

She quickly climbed onto the bed, losing her panties in the process, and she opened her legs, waiting. I hesitated. “What’s wrong?”

“Do you have a condom?”

“No,” she shook her head. “Why?”

“I don’t want to get you pregnant,”

“Rodrigo, he is similar.” Rodrigo was her boyfriend. “He prefers my, how do you say, culo?“ She turned face down and wiggled her backside.

“Ass,” I said.

“Yes, he likes it up the ass.” She wiggled her behind again. “My ass.” She giggled. “I like it, too.” She leaned forward, pulling open a drawer on her end table. “There is some lubricante in here.” She pulled out a small plastic bottle about the size of some travel-sized toothpaste, and handed it to me.

I turned it around in my hands. The tube had the words ‘Master Lubrication’ emblazoned on the side, and ‘Someplace Else, New Mexico’ on the other. Anal sex hadn’t been something I’d considered before; I’d always found it distasteful, so I remember those few moments of contemplation quite well. I squeezed some lubricant out into my hand, and slathered it on my cock. It felt warm, wet, and comfortable. Since I didn’t know what to expect, I was rather liberal in my application.

Then I clambered onto the bed and thrust my finely-lubricated cock into her ass. She squealed like a stuck pig. I have to admit, it wasn’t as bad as I’d expected. I usually like looking at my partner’s face when I fuck them, so looking at the back of her head was a let-down. On the other hand, it still afforded me quite the access to her chest—in fact, it was more convenient, letting me manipulate her tits while holding on to her—which was a necessity, as she was still squirming and squealing.

As my childhood fantasy bucked under me, gyrating in pleasure, it quickly became too much for me. I could feel her orgasming, repeatedly, beneath me. It was like her sphincter was milking me. I held off as long as I could before I finally filled her with my cum.

As I rode Cori through her last, longest orgasm I caught a vision of my father from her mind. Then I withdrew from her as we spooned (chalk up another advantage to anal, or at least sex-from-behind). I nuzzled her neck and asked, “You were thinking about Dad?”

I could see the blush creep down her neck. “Yes.” She took a deep breath. “He is a good man.”

“What about Rodrigo?”

She turned around to face me. “A woman has needs.”

“Do you love him?”

She looked down, averting my gaze. “Yes.”

After losing my mother, and then the jagged edges of the break-up with Cindy, my father was a wounded man. He’d once been a ladies man, but I couldn’t remember him dating since I’d moved back to Phoenix. It was getting easier for me to meddle—I closed my eyes and reached out to my father’s mind.

The first thing I noticed was pain. It was excruciating. How could anyone live like this? My father had been keeping it all beneath the surface. Tracking down the causes of the pain led me to several simple conclusions—the strongest, but dullest, was my mother—that was a deep, smooth wound; then there were the more tender and acrid wounds from Cindy. There were other sources of pain, like the constant fear of losing his children. He’d already lost me—I’d left in a rather messy tantrum; and now Jordan was getting old enough to leave the nest.

Those were the biggest culprits. I could have fixed all of those in a heartbeat—but I didn’t want my father’s happiness to be artificial. It would have been a hatchet job, like a lobotomy. I wanted him to have a chance at real happiness—Cori, too.

I looked to see what sort of space Cori occupied in his mind. It was an interesting space, somewhere halfway between his children and his old girlfriends. Cori was part of the family, but a part he could fantasize about. I’d known he’d always had a soft spot for her, but I didn’t know he’d wanted her.

Of course, there were 30 years between them. He was 70 now, she was 40. It was the age difference that kept him from pursuing her—that and her role as the caretaker of his children. Of course, now his children are able to fend for themselves; but now he’s been wounded, and he was too gun shy. Still, my father deserved a chance at happiness, so I decided to give Dad a little reassurance, and let the relationship develop naturally.

It was a manufactured happiness, but at least it wasn’t artificial. I whispered to Cori, “He likes you too,” and just basked in the contented warmth I felt from her. I took that time, too, to remove the ramped-up interest I’d inadvertently given her in having her mind changed.

“Okay,” I murmured, “if I’m going to California, I need to get up and get showered.” I climbed out of bed, and kissed her on the forehead. “Good luck with my Dad.” She looked up at me. “You might need to make the first move,” I smiled. She nodded, and then fell asleep.

I had to walk by the kitchen and dining room to get to the bathroom. A single glance made it look like the aftermath of a war zone. The dishes we’d been eating from were shattered and discarded on the floor. And that wasnt’ all that was on the floor—I saw the pieces of the clothing Jordan had been wearing, as well as an unknown pink jogging suit. Footwear followed suit.

My eyes followed some bloody footprints towards the dining room table, where I saw two beautiful naked women spooning each other, dozing. One was Jordan; the other was Brandy. They stirred as I stopped to stare.

“What the hell happened here?”