The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adonis

Synopsis: A different tale of the Greek god and his mother Myrrha.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Hidden in the sun for thousands of years… an isolated jewel in the Aegean…

Zeus said to his son Adonis “You will live here in isolation, protected from the world… But if you choose, you may open the island up… And you will learn your greatest lesson.”

“What lesson is that, Father?”

“You must discover this for yourself” he said before shimmering into a wisp of smoke.

* * *

Adonis watched the strange bird pass loudly high in the sky. It did not flap its wings.

“Adonis!” Myrrha called as she was worried where her son might be.

“Here, mother!” he called from atop his favourite hill.

“Come down here,” she pleaded.

“Oh, mother!”

Myrrha wore only a single wrap of fabric around her waist, and a pair of sandals. Her 42DD breasts were still remarkably firm. She had no stretch-marks, and her stomach was taut. She was a gift of beauty, granted that by the god Zeus himself. She had a melon in her hand, half-eaten. Nectar (to eat) and ambrosia (to drink) always was provided by the island in abundance.

Adonis bounded semi-naked down the hill with the speed of Mercury.

“I saw another strange bird…,” Adonis said as his mom offered the part-eaten fruit.

He bit a piece straight from her hand and revelled in its juicy sweetness.

“They are metal…” she said.

“Metal?”

“Yes…,” she smiled as he took another bite.

She peeled her ‘dress’ off and used it to dab his cheek, wiping it clean. He gazed at her thick dark fur and his cock went hard.

“Would you like to?” she asked

“Yes, mother…”

“Good,” she smiled, taking him by the hand she lead him back to their bed.

She lay down, on her back, drawing him onto her. “Oh, mother…,” he sighed as he eased into her… “You feel so amazing…”

“Oh, baby!” she gasped as he pushed deeper into her cunt…

She never tired of their love-making.

He lay on her, his hips gently bucking, fucking her with a tenderness she knew would build to a wilder peak…

She caressed him as he rode her…

“Oh, Son!” she sighed.

They kissed. Their lips wet, meeting in warm embrace.

And as her hands ran down his smooth, youthful flesh he built up speed.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” she moaned in time with his thrusts..

“Oh, baby!” she cried as she felt ejaculation!

This was so good… this feeling of closeness between mother and son. The cool air kissing their bodies that were now united as one…

She held him to her, gently caressing him and kissing him.

“Oh, Momma…,” he sighed, his cock would remain rock hard inside her till he was ready to draw it out. She only wished that she could be a true woman and have his babies. But Zeus had determined that for now that would not happen.

Their bed was practically out in the open, with just a thatch roof over their heads, and several poles around to hold it up. The sea breeze caressed their naked bodies.

“That was wonderful, Son,” Myrrha whimpered.

“I love you Momma.”

“I love you too, Son.”

For thousands of years perhaps, they lived isolated on this island, protected all this time by a god-father neither had seen for almost that entire time.

Myrrha possessed a knowledge of the world, even though she was isolated from it. She saw the development of engines, medicines, and other technologies. She saw the rise and fall of empires. She learned new and strange languages. All these gifts…without ever having left the island paradise. She taught her son-lover these…

The ‘birds’ they saw were more frequent now. She called them αεροπλάνο (‘aeroplanes’).

“Did you want me to lick your asshole?” Myrrha asked.

“Would you?”

“Of course baby,” Myrrha smiled.

Adonis pulled up off his mom, his cock wet with their love-making and still prominent and hard.

He stood by the bed and squatted, almost like he was going to poop.

Myrrha slithered a little across, and opening her son’s ass-cheeks with her hands she pressed her lips to his hairy star.

Her tongue lashed at his anus before she drilled into him.

She loved her son dearly and it made her happy to pleasure him.

They’d made love in so many ways. She opened every hole of her body to him… and she never complained. Not that first time he tore into her own ass, to now as she tasted his insides…

She tasted the bitter-sweetness of her son’s anus and she almost purred as she did.

Zeus had blessed them both with many gifts. Adonis had a beauty that was irresistible, even to a mother. His cock was large, and powerful, a sexual virility surpassing that of other men. She was thankful that in all this time she had him alone (so far). A kind of jealousy shackled her. She loved him as a son, and as a lover and she found such deep pleasure from his cock. She knew that he could have any woman he wanted and they would be begging for his magical instrument… but for the fact the island was situated within a cosmic barrier that protected them from the outside world. That was… until Adonis opened the island up..

The Temple, a large white stone structure dedicated to their protector Zeus had within it a large rock looking somewhat like a sundial.

In the middle was an upright part, like a gnomon (thus the sundial analogy). And Adonis took hold of this and turned it clockwise.

He knew what he was doing.

It was like turning the cosmic shield off. Why he chose this particular time, after all these centuries… I cannot say. But this was the time he chose…

And so it was the small pleasure boat near-by suddenly became aware of an island that was not previously on their radar. Appearing out of nowhere. Literally.

“What do you mean it just appeared?” Conrad asked Hermann, the captain.

“It just appeared, Sir… Out of nowhere…”

“Daddy!” Helga chirped as she came into the wheelhouse… “You should see it!”

Conrad Zimmerann, his wife Maria, and daughter Helga were on a rare holiday together.

Conrad ran a billion dollar investment bank in Germany.

His wife had convinced him after some months to take this trip together before their daughter went to the United States to study at college … and that they then wouldn’t see her for some time. Helga was a lesbian, though she maintained her femininity. She was desperate to go to the USA—she’d already picked out a queer-friendly sorority.

Maria even put up with him bringing Jane Woodhouse, his secretary (and lover). Maria accepted that her husband fucked this petite Englishwoman. It was a small concession to make, and at least she knew that Conrad ONLY slept within this small circle of women.

Julia Alamonti was the ship’s cook. Hermann Kaput was the ship’s captain. Dimitri Georges (local) was brought aboard as a ship’s mate, and guide/interpreter.

They now anchored off of Sun Island… though they did not yet know its name.

Dimitri landed the small inflatable on the beach and Conrad, Maria, and Helga piled out of the boat.

“Don’t go too far!” Conrad called as his daughter already was half-way up the beach.

On the way Helga stopped and took her sandals off. The beach sand was divine, she’d never felt such soft velvety sand before. She turned to shout to her parents her exclamation but they were already walking along the beach towards a small rocky outcrop at the southern end.

Helga wore a one-piece, and a open shirt over the top. She carried nothing with her, having forgotten her phone.

She got to the top of a small rise and then saw the house only about 100m away.

Curiosity drew her towards it, but she was also hoping she wasn’t trespassing on someone’s private paradise.

Suddenly she was confronted by a tall, muscular naked young man.

“Γειά σου!” he said to her.

Though he spoke Greek she understood it as if it was German “Hallo”. She did a double-take. She knew he’d said it in Greek… How could she understand him?

“Hello” she replied.

“What are you?” he asked.

“Huh?”

“You… your appearance is like my mother…”

“What do you mean?”

“You have these…,” he said cupping her breasts…

“Wha…?” she gasped…

She was surprised by her reaction. She might have otherwise slapped him away but there was something about this beautiful man…

“Do you have?” he began and he reached between her legs. She parted them as he felt her pussy through the material of her swimwear.

“Yes!” he said delighted…

“I…?” she began… she was just so confused.

His cock began to loom up erect…

“I…?” she began again but found herself sinking to her knees…

She tried to rationalise this… She was a lesbian! She’d never… but… his cock… so… so gorgeous… “Mm-mmm-mmmm” she began to murmur as she sucked him.

She looked up, shocked, but kept going up and down his shaft… “Mmmmm”, she murmured… this… this was amazing…

He began to come. She was shocked at the feel of a huge wave of come hitting the back of her throat… It was forceful… but.. hot… salty… she swallowed…

She couldn’t believe how good his cock was…

“What just happened to me?” she gasped as she finally was able to take him from her mouth.

“Lick it!” he said.

“Nn—,” she began to protest but immediately licked at the eye of his cock, tasting the last of his come…

“No… stop this!” she protested…

“What is this, Son?” Myrrha asked as she appeared.

“She has… like you…”

“Did you…?” Myrrha began and she realised her son had opened the island up… the barrier Zeus had constructed was open.

“What’s going on here?” Helga protested, rising to her feet…

“You opened the island?” Myrrha said, though she knew he had.

“I wanted to see what was out there… and then … this pretty thing just appeared!”

“What?” Helga gasped not liking being spoken to like that.

“She is pretty,” Myrrha said.

“What’s going on….?” Helga snapped.

“Do you want to fuck her, Son?” Myrrha asked.

“Yes…” Adonis said.

“Then fuck her…,”

“No… what…? You’re not going to…!” Helga began

“Take off your garment,” Adonis said…

“No…! What?” Helga protested, adamant, but then her shirt fell to the ground and she was now peeling off her bathers.

“What the hell?” Helga cried

“You can’t resist my Son?” Myrrha chuckled…

“No.. this…!” Helga tried

“Get down on your hands and knees…” Adonis said.

“No…this is not… ! Hey?” she cried as she got down on her hands and knees.

“You want him to fuck you…,” Myrrha smiled

“No… I…” Helga cried “I… Oh, God! Fuck me!” she moaned.

He got down behind her and put his cock head to her asshole… but then noticed she was a virgin.

“She’s pure!” he said delighted at this discovery.

“Defile her then, Son!” Myrrha urged “Make her your acolyte!”

“What?” Adonis said.

“When you take a virgin… she will be yours forever…”

“Oh, yeah?” he smiled and pushed into her there..

“Oh, fuck!” Helga cried as her hymen tore…

It was a mix of shock, pain, and pleasure.

“Isn’t his cock wonderful?” Myrrha laughed.

“Oh, God! Yessss!” Helga cried.

“She’s so tight!” Adonis gasped as his ten inch thickness drove into Helga’s soft warmth.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” she cried with each thrust.

Myrrha masturbated as she watched her son fuck the stranger.

“Harder, Son!” she urged “Fuck her harder!”

“Oh, yes!” Helga cried “Yes! Fuck me harder!”

“Oh, wow!” Adonis cried and began humping Helga with more effort. He was determined to drive deep into her hard.

He came…

“Oh, fuck! Yessssss!” Helga cried out as she came too… Her hips trembled like she was having a fit. The feel of his ejaculating cock inside her drove her to her peak…

After a moment he pulled out of her.

“What the hell!” Conrad cried as he and Maria turned up and found their daughter fucking like a whore.

“Helga!” Maria cried in disgust

“Oh, mom… dad…. this.. this is wonderful!” Helga sighed contentedly.

“What he hell are you do…?,” Conrad growled as Adonis rose to his feet. Suddenly Conrad’s words trailed off.

Conrad found himself staring at the beautiful Adonis..

“Wha…?” Conrad found himself staring… Maria too. She was stoney silent.

“You’re a man?” Adonis asked

“Y-y-yes,” Conrad gulped

“Just like me?”

“Oh, no, Son!” Myrrha laughed “He’s nothing like you!”

Conrad found himself rock hard.

Maria too, was enamoured…

“Fuck them, Son” Myrrha urged “They feel it too…,”

“Yes, fuck them!” Helga urged

“Oh, Mom!” she said rolling out of the way “You’ve got to feel his cock… it’s… oh fuck, it’s amazing!”

Maria looked at Conrad.

“I’m sorry,” she cried to him as she peeled her clothes off.

“Maria!” he protested.

Adonis stood and as Maria rushed to him to embrace him he lifted her left leg up and drove up into her pussy…

“Oh, fuckkkkkkkk!” she cried as she felt his huge penetration…

“Maria!” Conrad protested again.

As he stood there dumbfounded… Myrrha began to draw him from his clothes… though she wasn’t going to fuck him…

Maria cried out as she came… and Adonis still pumped her pussy…

“Maria?” Conrad whimpered.

“Oh, God!” she cried “This is so beautiful!”

And then she came again…

* * *

Dimitri looked surprised as Conrad, Maria, and Helga staggered down to the little runabout… all three naked.

“Are you okay?” he asked but they all just got in the boat in silence.

“Sir?” he asked Conrad.

Conrad winced as he sat down, come leaking from his asshole..

“Sir?” Dimitri asked again. He then looked at the women…

They all looked stoned… something… something had drugged them (or so it appeared).

Adonis watched the small boat return to the cruiser as his mom sucked his cock clean.

“They were amazing, Momma,” he said.

“I’m so glad you enjoyed them!” she smiled as she sucked him.

“But you know, Momma…,” Adonis said “They… I… I didn’t feel it the same as when I fuck you?”

“Why’s that honey?” she smiled. She paused and let his cock rest against her cheek. She looked up at him devoted to him…

“I don’t know…,” he said “There’s a kind of connection I get with you, Momma…”

“Yes?” she asked.

“I… I think I’ll turn the dial back…” he said.

“You want to have us hidden again?”

“Hm-mmm,” he nodded. She smiled and took him back into her mouth.

There was a rumble like distant thunder.

From nowhere Zeus suddenly stood before Myrrha and her son.

“Have you learned anything, my Son?” Zeus asked Adonis.

“Yes, Father!” he said as he took him mother’s hand.

“What is that?”

“That I am happy with what I have…,” he said looking at her… Myrrha gazed so lovingly at her son.

“I… I want you to be my wife, Mother,” he said.

“Yes!” she smiled.

“You will give him a family?” Zeus asked.

“Yes… I love my Son, and will be a loving, dutiful wife…”

“You will comply with him…”

“I always have…,” she smiled “I have always obeyed him… And, I always will. You will be my Lord and Master, Son” she said as they now took each other by both hands…

“Then I bless this union and will allow you to be fruitful…” Zeus said.

Mother and son started at each other, smiling…

“Well?” Zeus said.

They looked to him.

“You may kiss the bride!” he said

They giggled sheepishly and then drew close and kissed, lovingly, passionately.

As they did Zeus disappeared.

Mother and son were so enamoured that they didn’t even notice.

They only stopped when Myrrha felt a strange heat in her loins.

“What is it mother?”

“I…?” she gasped… looking down… She felt it…

“I… I think I’m fertile…”

“You mean?”

“Yes!” she grinned “Let’s make a baby together…”

“Oh, Momma!” he grinned, sweeping her up off her feet he carried her to their bed, his cock hard as a rock.

As he pushed into her she cried out…

They stopped and looked at each other, then at their crotches…

She had her hymen back.. and he was not taking her as if for the first time.

“It’s okay, Son” she urged, “Fuck me… Make me have your baby!”

“Oh, Momma!” he gasped and drove into her.

Now he knew the secret of what he really desired… his mother-wife… their life would now be content…

Just as mysteriously the boat found itself alone on the ocean… the island disappeared…

The captain wanted to quiz the returned party. Conrad ordered him to proceed to the island of Sifnos, their intended destination.

Conrad wouldn’t speak to Jane about what happened. He did however ask her to fuck him with her dildo. She complied. The problem would emerge when he would not himself ever fuck her again. He couldn’t get off now lest he had something hard up his ass.

Maria and Helga also were affected by their demi-god sex. Both were now pregnant (but not immediately aware).

Helga for her part went to her college and had a brief affair with one of her professors… until her baby-bump developed. Her professor was jealous that Helga had had sex with a man. Helga and her mom both began affairs though with other women. Maria could never find satisfaction with a man (or a substitute—any sex toy inside her pussy didn’t have the same impact as that amazing cock she’d experienced). For Helga having a man again would of course not be an issue…

Helga returned home to Germany to have her baby, and in fact shared a room with her mother. They both had their labour within hours of each other… Eleven months to the day that Adonis had inseminated them…

Demi-gods happen that way!

The End