The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 15

We arrived home and brought both Aiden and Skylar down to the lab. Jake stayed with me, and everyone else went to do their things. Aiden was on one table and Skylar was on the other, both tied down and gagged. I injected Skylar with some drugs to help him fall easier into hypnosis, as I wanted him to go down easy just like his brother. Aiden was already able to be triggered, so I knew he wouldn’t be a pain. Aiden started to wake up first.

“Welcome home Aiden, how do you feel?”

He looked at me confused as he realized he was bound.

“Don’t worry sexy, we will take good care of you, besides you liked being hypnotized didn’t you?”

Aiden nodded slightly, unsure of what his response should be.

I smiled, “I’m going to put you under and let you go through phase one of your training. You’re going to be moving here and leave your old life behind. Don’t worry, your twin will be with you.” I rubbed his cock over his pants. He let out a slight moan.

I put the headphones on him and started the tape. I turned over to Skylar to see how he was doing. He was waking up.

“Welcome home Skylar.”

He looked up at me and started trying to scream.

“Sorry buddy, that won’t do anything, there’s no one around for at least 50 acres”

He kept squirming to get out.

“No use, you’re about to go under a hypnosis training like your brother and friend Blake.”

His eyes opened wide.

“Don’t worry though we will take good care of you.” I smiled down at him.

I gave him more drugs to calm him down and put the headphones over his ears. I smiled “just watch the spiral Skylar, everything will be okay. Don’t worry, you’ll love it here. That’s it boy, keep watching that spiral, it’s going to make you feel calm and give you pleasure and relaxation. You’re getting more and more relaxed Skylar, you want to succumb don’t you? You want to so bad. Just let go. You’ll feel so much better.”

I watched him struggle. He tried to fight me, but he couldn’t resist.

“Such a good boy Skylar. You’ll make a fine subject, that’s it, just succumb like your brother, just let go.”

I had him. He let go, he went under and I started the tape. I looked over at Jake, “piece of cake. ”

He smiled back at me, “that turned me on”

“Good, I was hoping it would. I figured you’d want a threesome later with some twins.”

He looked at me, “more like you and a superhero.”

I smiled, “Okay, give me a few minutes and let me make sure they won’t wake up. Go grab your hero.” I smacked Jakes ass as he walked up the stairs.

A few minutes later I went upstairs to our bedroom and found a villain and a hero. The hero (Chad) was hogtied on the ground. I smiled at Jake.

“Looks like someone did their villainy duties without his partner in crime. What hero do we have here?”

“Green Lightning, my mad scientist.” Jake came over and kissed me on the lips.

“Looks like Green Lightning is going to get lucky tonight.”

Chad mmphed behind his gag. “Aren’t you excited Green Lightning? You’ll get more attention from us than any woman would give you.” I smacked his huge beefy ass. He moaned. Jake started to undo his hogtie, but kept his legs tied together and his hands tied behind his back. We turned him around so he was laying on his back. Jake started rubbing his pecs and nipples. I started massaging and grabbing his cock and balls. Chad moaned.

“Enjoying this hero?”

“Looks like you are you hunk,” Jake said.

Chad shook his head and moaned.

“I feel like you’re needing more loving, aren’t you hero?”

“Doesn’t this feel good?” Jake asked while playing with his nipple still through his costume.

“As the mad scientist, I have devised a special collar for you Green Lightning, it will help you concentrate on the pleasure we are giving you.”

I put a random collar I had laying around on him. It had no real effect, but it worked well for our role playing. After I put it on we removed his handcuffs.

“Good hero, now it’s time to see what you’ve got below.” Jake and I stood him up and unzipped his costume. We stripped it down to his legs which were still bound. He was wearing a matching green colored thong made of lycra just like his costume. We put his handcuffs back on and unbound his feet to get his costume back on, then tied him back up. Jake and I molested his chest, and his ripped naked body. He moaned and groaned in pleasure and ecstasy. Jake started massaging his cock through his thong, and getting him harder than he was. I went in and kissed him and started kissing him all the way down to his abs. Jake ripped off his own clothes and I did the same.

I looked at Chad and smiled. “Okay hero, are you going to behave?”

He moaned “yes, yes”

“Good hero” we unbound him, and turned him on his side. I started molesting his ass while Jake kept working on his cock. We took off his thong and my dick slid between his ass cheeks while I reached around and played with his nipples and chest. Jake was kissing his mouth and stroking his cock with one hand and grabbing my ass as best as he could with the other. We stopped and brought Chad to the floor. We told him to get down on all fours. He was forced to suck my cock while Jake got ready to fuck him. Jake lubed up and went straight in to Chad’s muscular ass. He moaned loudly in pleasure and continued to suck me off. I forced him to take all of it in, and he did. I could tell Chads dick was starting to drip pre-cum, but it wasn’t time for him to cum yet. Jake continued fucking him, until he was ready to explode. I looked at Jake and nodded “go ahead babe.” Jake then shot a huge load right into Chad’s ass. Chad moaned and groaned but still kept sucking my cock. Jake finished off and went underneath Chad and sucked his cock. I was ready to cum, so I told Chad he could too. We both came at the same time. Chad into Jake’s mouth and me into Chad’s mouth. We cleaned up, and I smiled over at Chad. “You’re such a good hero” and winked.

Chad looked at Jake and I and smiled, “masters, can we do that more? I liked playing a hero, and that felt really, really good.”

Jake smiled, “don’t worry Chad, you’ll always be our hero.” He and I both smacked him on the ass, and kissed him on the opposite cheek at the same time.

Chad smiled. He knew he loved it here. We put our clothes on, and Chad put his suit and thong back on. His superhero suit was so tight, it showed off all of his ripples and everything sexy about him. He loved getting taken advantage of, and always wanted to be tied up. It’s his favorite part of sex.

“Okay Chad, I have some work to do with our twins, you can head upstairs if you want.”

He frowned as if I was never going to see him again. He started acting a little bit like a needy child, but I figured he was just clingy to us. I told him to stay with Jake then as I went downstairs.

Jake smiled, and had Chad carry him somewhere. I couldn’t normally pick Jake up, so I knew he was happy being carried.

I headed downstairs to work on the twins. When I arrived they were both completely under. I checked on Aiden first.

“Aiden can you hear me?”

“Yes master.”

“Good, now what are you Aiden?”

“Master I am a slave, you and Master Jake are my masters. I will maintain my personality but will do as told.”

“Good boy. How do you feel?”

“Willing and eager to do what told master. I am here to serve and please you.”

“Even better. Aiden let’s talk about you now. You’re gay correct?”

“Yes master.”

“How many partners have you had? Are you experienced?”

“I’ve had just two partners, but a few more one nighters.”

“I see. How about your brother?”

“He is straight master, he gets lots of action often.”

“Do you two get along well?”

“He is older by a few minutes and more loved because he’s straight. I try to do what he does to look good, but he always does everything better.”

“I see. Well how would you want to pay him back?”

“I’m not into revenge, master.”

“Good. I was hoping you’d say that.”

“He smiled at me.”

“Do you think you and your brother are attractive?”

“Yes master I do. I’ve always had a strange attachment to him.”

“Well, that’s good. He’s here too and will be going through the same thing you’re going through right now. Except when he’s done, he’ll be gay.”

Aiden smiled. “That’s great master.”

“You’re a sexy man, I hope you know that. How old are you?”

“Thanks master, we are both 23.”

“You’ll fit right in. Everyone here is in their early 20s, except Jake and I are in our late 20s. Welcome home Aiden.”

He smiled. “Master, it’s good to be home.”

I smiled, and untied him. I had him wait upstairs until I was done with Skylar. I walked over to Skylar and woke him up.

“Hello Skylar. How are you doing?”

“Hello master, I feel better.”

“Good boy, what are you Skylar?”

“Master, I am a slave to you and Master Jake. I will maintain my personality, but I will do what I am told.”

“Such a good boy. Now tell me something, what’s your orientation Skylar?”

“Well master, I used to be straight, but now just like my brother I am gay. I had experimented before, and I never thought I liked it but now I do. I crave it master.”

A little more than I thought, but that’s ok for now. “Good boy Skylar.”

“Master, I want to please you. What can I do for you?”

“Well for starters Skylar, you can treat your brother with respect. You will both be living together here in your new home. You’ll be sharing a room, help him with what he need help with, and you will listen to him. Understand?”

“Yes master. I understand.”

“Now, are you excited to live here?”

“Yes master, very much so.”

“Good. I’m going to go ahead and let you go. I want you to go upstairs with me and show your brother some affection. Be sorry for how you’ve treated him in the past.”

“Yes master I will.”

We walked upstairs and he grabbed Aiden and gave him a huge hug, he said sorry for being mean to him and kissed him on the lips.

I smiled, “again, way too easy,” I thought.

Jake came in being carried by Chad still, and they both looked at the twins. Chad’s eyes grew, never having seen them before.

“Chad, I’d like to introduce you to our new residents. This is Aiden and this is Skylar.”

He smiled, shook hands with them, and smiled at me. I walked the twins to their new room, sharing with Blake.

Blake was inside waiting, saw them and looked over at me and gave me a huge grin. I nodded, knowing he wanted to know if they were ready. He jumped with joy and showed them around. Jake and I left for now, as Blake would introduce them to clothes, and everything necessary.

Chad followed us out and he grabbed my ass.

“Chad, buddy, everything okay? You’ve been pretty clingy today.”

“Mostly master, it’s just, Brent is sexy, but I don’t always want to be with him.”

“Chad, you know you can be with anyone you want in the house. Brent can sleep with someone else tonight if you want? You can come sleep in our room.”

“Okay!”

“Don’t worry Chad, everything will be fine, ok?”

“Yes master!”

We all sat down for dinner, and introduced our new twins to the table. They both came out wearing regular clothes for today, knowing that would surely change.

Later that night, Brent slept with Tyler, which didn’t bother him thankfully. Tyler was still pretty mindless, but he was becoming more independent slowly. Thankfully not in a harmful way.

Chad slept in our bed, and was right in between Jake and I. He had his arm around me, and his dick between my ass, and Jake cuddled him with his dick between Chad’s ass.

I kept waking up and trying to figure out what was really wrong with Chad. It was odd that he was this clingy just today. I figured I’d wait it out through Monday and see what to do. He kissed me on the back of my neck in the middle of the night like Jake would do some nights and I smiled.