The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 21

Chad had planned his party, and Jake and I gave the ok. He really wanted a heroes vs. villains party, and he was about to get one. We chose who would play which part, and figured we’d have some fun.

Nick, Eric, Tyler, Brent and Troy were the villains, and Chad, Jason, Blake, Aiden, Skylar and Chris were the heroes. Jake and I were the two victims—well really we watched the boys “battle” it out. The entire night was filled with villains dominating heroes, and lots and lots of spandex clad hunks. They all looked amazing in their costumes. Needless to say, Jake and I were hard all night long.

Brent took down the twins in one swoop, as they were “weak” heroes. Tyler and Troy took down Blake and Jason with their “mind powers.” Nick and Eric took down Chad and Chris with their amazing strength. They all role played very well, and we caught lots of it on film, which we decided we could sell for our business. All their role playing went in the same basic order. Hero went to take down villain, but got trapped. Villain tied up hero and got them naked. Villain sexually abused hero. Hero tried to get away, and did so slightly, by molesting Villain. Then hero and villain end up naked, fucking around, and villain ends up winning with hero tied up naked again. It was an awesome sight to watch. In the end, we let them all have their fun and the heroes ended up staying tied up.

After we ended the party, which turned out to be a filming party, we left all the heroes tied up while they sleep, and their villain(s) slept next to them.

Looking over at Jake I said “look at these boys—all tired from their long day.”

He smiled at me and nodded, “I know, they look hot. I think we need more.”

“I’m pretty satisfied with what we have, aren’t you? I mean most of the time we stick with who we brought originally.”

“I know... that went through my head too, but I don’t know, sometimes I want something new.”

“Let’s think about it—we’ve been lucky so far no one has been looking for any of these guys.”

“I know. We can keep it that way, I’m sure we’ll find someone new who was like Jason—in trouble.”

“True.”

“What do you say babe? Let’s see if anyone of them know anyone else.”

“I’ll think about it. I don’t want to upset you—I just feel as though we should have gotten some sort of backlash somewhere.”

“Let’s sleep on it.”

“Good idea.”

We went to bed, and thoughts crashed through my mind. Every science experiment I’ve made went through my head, and I wondered how I could use them to my advantage. I have the watch which I could use as well. There were just so many options, and I felt as though I wanted to keep using them. The less sympathetic side started taking over my mind—the side that wanted more everything—more boys, more toys. This may have been when I officially became much more “Mad.”