The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Strobe

MC, FF, DS, CB

Author’s note: This story takes place in a new world separate from my other two comic worlds of the Valor Force / Valley City Tales and The Guard. I wanted Strobe to be in her own world. Yes, I promise no more new worlds. I hope you enjoy the story. Thank you.

Second Chair.

SunDown City has a powerful, new crime fighter. She calls herself Strobe. The citizens have a new super hero and the villains have a new problem. Don’t they?

Chapter One

Introductions

“Thank you, miss Strobe. Me and Snowshoes really preciate you saving her very much! I’m a big fan! You’re my most favorite super hero! You’re very pretty and I love your costume too.”

“You’re welcome, Molly. And thank you. It’s nice to know I have at least one fan out there.”

“Bye bye, Strobe. You be careful when you fight the bad guys.”

“I will, Molly. Thank you and you and Snowshoes stay safe and be careful too. Good bye.”

Holding her calico cat close against her chest, eleven year old Molly Parker smiles and heads across the street toward her house. After watching to make sure she gets safely inside and closes the door, Strobe takes to the sky with a smile on her face. Strobe, or Carli Ann Simmons, stands five feet, eight inches tall, has waist long, bright blonde hair, dark blue eyes, 36D breasts and a dark tan. Discovering that she was a meta human with incredible super powers that included flight, enhanced strength and speed, a forcefield and the ability to shoot powerful energy beams from her hands only two months ago, she had quickly decided to become a costumed super hero. There was only one... small problem. She had absolutely NO idea what she was doing! She didn’t know and still hasn’t met any of the city’s other, much more established super heroes. So, being the intelligent and all too eager girl that she was, she just as quickly decided that the best way to learn was to just get started. She knew that experience was the best teacher. Besides, she has incredible super powers now so what could go wrong, right?!

“Okay. I literally just rescued a cat from a tree. Great, that’s one more box I can check off on my super hero resume. Great, I’ll put it right under ‘help a lost kid find his parents in the small grocery store parking lot’ and ‘stop a crook from trying to mug an off-duty cop in broad daylight.’ I know helping people is what heroes do, but I was expecting more action. I thought I’d be stopping real crimes like bank robberies and doing exciting stuff like being part of a car chase through the streets. I thought I would be facing super villains, not spending my time as an over-sized girl scout! Oh well, at least that’s one more successful patrol on the books for the rookie hero. That’s one month and counting! Might as well head for home.“

As the sexy, young and all too eager heroine disappears into the clouds and heads home with exciting dreams of fighting the city’s big, bad super villains playing in her mind, she would do well to consider the age-old axiom, “Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!”

* * *

“Good... girl. Yeesss, that’s it. Eat my pussy... mmm... while your own tellers and se... curity guard... mmm... load aalll of that... ssweet c-cash into your car so I can take it... Ooh God... mmm... and you home with me. Ooh, ffuuck yes!! That’s it, slave. Eat... me... oouutt. Show your new owner... what an obedient, little slave you’re going to be! Oh fuck yeesss! I am definitely keeping you, girl.”

Seated comfortably behind the manager’s desk in her glass-enclosed office looking out into the bank’s lobby and teller counter with the deeply enslaved and topless bank manager on her knees with her face buried in her pussy, the sexy, beautiful and deceptively dangerous super villain with the powerfully hypnotic eyes and voice known simply as Cardinal watches the bank’s own tellers and security guard obediently put every dollar of cash and coin into the heavy duty, canvas bank bags and load them into Milly’s own S.U.V. while Milly herself continues to satisfy her new owner as she devotedly eats her pussy and sucks her clit. Being the very intelligent, cautious and unusually patient super villain she is, Cardinal had waited until just before closing time on an already slow Tuesday to rob the bank. With only Milly, two tellers and one security guard still in the bank, it had been all too easy for Cardinal to hypnotize and enslave all of them into being her obedient, little puppets once she started talking in that husky, hypnotic voice of hers. And after getting an up close and personal look at the bank’s manager, one Miss Milly Doveson, Cardinal wasted no time putting Milly on her knees and using her as her newest sex toy while the others robbed their own bank for her.

“Mmm! Ooh Ffuuuck, Oh, you little... I’m... I’mm going t-to... cuuummm!!!”

Exploding in a very satisfying orgasm from Milly’s obviously experienced efforts to serve and satisfy her Mistress, Cardinal laughs out loud at the fact that she was just lovingly pleasured by the attractive manager of the very bank she’s robbing. As Milly happily swallows her Mistress’s cum and juices, Cardinal herself stands up and pulls the skintight, blood red, spandex catsuit she wears as an homage to the bird she named herself after over her black, thigh high, stiletto boots. She slides her black, leather, elbow glove-covered arms back into the sleeveless suit and zips it back up over her impressive 32DD breasts. Cardinal, or the twenty eight year old Heather Mims, stands five feet, seven inches tall, has waist long, brown hair, bright, hypnotic blue eyes and a modest tan. Turning back to her new slave, Heather smiles hungrily as she pictures how she’ll spend the rest of her evening.

“Get up, slave. Put your bra and blouse back on and follow me. I need to speak to your staff... well your former staff that is. Obviously, your days as manager of this bank are over. You’re a slave now. My slave!“

“Yes, Mistress! As you command!”

Milly happily stands up and puts her dark green, cotton bra and her maroon, silk blouse back on. Thirty three year old Milly Doveson stands five feet, six inches tall, has light blue eyes, waist long, curly auburn hair, 34DD breasts and a light tan. The blissful, hypnotically induced pleasure she feels every time she obeys her Mistress only deepens and strengthens her enslavement to Cardinal. Laughing as her new slave eagerly follows her like a lost puppy, Cardinal tells the tellers and the security guard to stand together in a group. She tells them they will slowly count to fifty and then wake up. She tells them that when they wake up, they will have no memory of her ever being there. After Cardinal commands Milly to erase the bank’s video footage for the day, Cardinal makes a very easy escape from the bank with a LOT of money and a hot, new sex slave in her possession. As Milly drives them to Cardinal’s very upscale beach house in a gated, private section of the beach, the tellers and guard wake up, look around in confusion and after quickly figuring out that the manager is suddenly missing and so is ALL of the cash in the teller drawers AND the vault, they quickly sound the alarms and call the police.

* * *

A few days later, Carli Simmons is flat on her back. Again. As she lays there and smiles at the dojo’s ceiling that she has become all too familiar with, she reconsiders her decision to learn martial arts and weapons training for self-defense and fighting as part of her self-imposed, hero training. Laughing at her best and dearest friend and favorite, private student, Tonya James reaches down and helps Carli back to her feet. Tonya James is five feet, four inches tall, has waist long, curly, black hair, brown eyes, 34C breasts and a sexy tan.

“I almost had you that time, Tons. If you hadn’t dodged my punch, grabbed me and spun on your damn heel and gotten me over your hip, you’d be the one staring at the ceiling. For once.”

“Oh yeah, Castles. You’re absolutely right. I was... really scared as you went ass over ankles onto your back, again. Remember what I keep telling you. Martial arts... isn’t... scripted and when you fight some costumed bad guy it will be for real!! Your opponent isn’t going to just stand there and wait for you to throw punch “A” so he can use block “B”. First, you have to learn and eventually master one style of fighting, in your case, Goju Karate, and then you choose a second, like when we decided on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for you, and then a third and even a fourth. After that, you learn to blend and use them ALL together and you study... and practice... for... YEARS!! And over that time, you learn other styles, more systems and different weapons. And then you figure out for yourself how to blend all of that into your own unique style of fighting. Then you should be able to recognize and be ready to fight whatever style your UNKNOWN opponent is using and be able to anticipate what he’s going to do. Hopefully, BEFORE he kills you! But, obviously, given your reasons for learning to fight, you don’t have those years to become a skilled fighter. That’s why I’m trying to teach you this condensed martial arts program I created specifically for you as a foundation to help you at least survive a fight with or at least escape from some bad guy now.“

“And I understand and really appreciate it, Tons. That’s why I asked for all of the time you could spare for me. Because I know that I’ll need these skills and I’m not even close to being any good at fighting yet! Especially considering that it WILL be all too real for me!”

As they both wipe themselves down with towels and grab a bottled water from the vending machine rigged to release a free, cold bottle when any of the buttons are pushed that sits in the far left hand corner of Tonya’s dojo, the best friends head for the locker room and the showers. Stripping off their sports bras and leggings, the girls keep chatting as they step into connecting shower stalls.

“God, I still can’t believe that you’re actually a powerful meta human and one of the city’s costumed super heroes now, Castles! And I can’t believe you told me about it AND asked me to teach you how to fight! Considering the fact that we’ve grown up watching the city’s costumed super heroes fight the super villains, it’s just so... surreal, ya know?“

“Yeah, even more so for me, believe me! And, you’re my best friend, Tons. Hell, you’re my sister in all but blood, if I can’t trust you, then what’s the point, right? And even as new at this as I am, I know I can’t depend on my powers to win all of the time. I’m smart enough to know that I need to learn how to actually fight and physically defend myself. Besides, you know as well as I do that I don’t... have... anyone else.”

They both go quiet as they involuntarily flashback to the day Carli’s parents and little brother were killed in a car crash. Her parents had let her go hiking with Tonya and her parents that weekend, so she wasn’t with them. Having no other living family, Tonya’s parents quickly adopted Carli and she and Tonya grew up together from then on. Carli was eleven and Tonya was ten. They’ve been as close as sisters ever since.

“Hey now! You’ve got me. And you’ve got my parents. They love you! Always have. More so than me I think, sometimes! So, cheer up Castles. Don’t make me take you to the beach! I still have that old, purple bucket and those two God-awful, neon pink shovels of yours in my bedroom closet!”

Carli laughs out loud at Tonya’s “threat.” She knows that Tonya loves their trips to the beach as much as she does.

“Sounds like a date to me, Tons.”

“You’re on, Castles! This Saturday we are beach bound!”

Laughing together as they finish their showers, the girls get out, dry off, get dressed and head for their separate homes, a hot dinner and some needed sleep.

* * *

On patrol the following week, Strobe thinks about how much fun she and Tonya had had at the beach last Saturday. She smiles happily as she flies high over the very section of beach where they had spent the day working on their tans and building sand castles. She laughs to herself as she remembers the thousand and ten times they went to the beach with their parents over the years. With Tonya’s parents, technically. She loves them dearly and owes them SSOO much, but they aren’t her real parents. She takes a deep breath as she continues to fly over the long beach and thinks about her parents and her little brother. She’ll never forget what happened to them. She’ll never forget the gut-wrenching sadness, the deep regret and the crushing guilt she experienced that day. She’ll never forget the funeral. The day she buried her ENTIRE family all at once! Hovering in mid-air for a long minute, she finally lands and walks down to the water’s edge. As the waves roll over her black, leather knee boots Carli looks down along the shoreline. Smiling big, she takes a deep breath and pulls herself out of the bad memories as she flashes back to the first trip they made to the beach after the funeral. After her world ended. She laughs out loud as she remembers building her biggest sand castles with Tonya that day. That was the day they both officially “earned” their nicknames. The nicknames they still use for each other to this day. Carli Ann Simmons became “Castles” because she LOVED to build sand castles on the beach. She still does. And on that terrible..., great day Tonya and her parents helped her build the single biggest sand castle she had ever built! She still has the picture of all of them standing together behind it before the waves rolled in, “stormed the walls” and claimed it. She laughed again as she pictured the very serious expression on Tonya’s face when she promised Carli that one day she would earn tons of money and become really, really rich so that they could build Carli a real castle on the beach. And that was the moment Tonya Marie James became “Tons.” Carli looked down to watch the surf roll in and out at her feet as she wrapped herself in her own arms, took a deep breath and lost herself in her thoughts. Well, one of them was thinking for herself.

‘I love you tons! As far as I’m concerned, you ARE my sister! I can only imagine how different my life would be without you and your parents. God, I owe you and your family everything!!’

Taking another deep breath, Strobe lifts off into the sky and heads for home. Unnoticed by Sundown City’s newest super heroine, two figures had quietly watched as she seemed to just stand on the beach and stare off into the dark. As she took to the air and left them behind, they were lost in their own thoughts. Well, one was thinking for herself.

“See? That’s another reason I love living on the beach, Milly. You never know who you’ll see when you go for a late night walk to enjoy the surf, do you, my pet?”

“No, Mistress.”

Turning to face her slave, Heather takes Milly by the chin and kisses her. Seeing the worshipful expression on the beautiful and deeply enslaved woman’s face only sends Heather’s own arousal surging again.

“I think it’s past time I introduced myself to our city’s sexy, new super hero, don’t you, my pet?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Looking into her slave’s pretty blue eyes as she stands there looking damned sexy in the cut-off, blue jean, short shorts, red bikini top and flip flops she dressed her in, Heather can only laugh as she imagines the enslaved Strobe standing next to Milly with the same loving expression on her face. As Cardinal kisses Milly again, she laughs to herself knowing that in her own mind, Milly truly believes that she is deeply and passionately in love with her. She knows that Milly is so in love with her that she will literally do ANYTHING her Mistress commands of her without a thought. Milly Doveson is absolutely hers now, body, mind and soul! After taking a moment to make sure that they were alone on the beach, Heather takes Milly by the shoulders and pushes her loving slave to her knees. Knowing exactly what she’s supposed to do, Milly happily unbuttons, unzips and pulls her owner’s cut-off, black, jean shorts and her purple, lace panties down to her ankles and shoves her face between her legs. The slave lovingly worships her Mistress as she eats her out with all of the skill and devotion she can muster. Laughing out loud, Heather relishes the pleasure provided by her slave as it surges through her entire body. Even as she’s being satisfied by one slave, Heather’s thoughts center on the future of Sundown city’s newest hero.

“Mmm. I’ll say it again. Cash, gems, fast cars, private jets and now it seems I’ll have to add beautiful, sexy slave girls to my list. Well, whatever you put on the list, there’s just no such thing as too much or too many!”

To Be Continued...