The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Strobe

by Second Chair

Chapter Two

Chance Meetings

“You sure you need lessons, Heather? You’re pretty damn good already. I recognized at least Goju AND Kyokushin Karate, Japanese Jiu Jitsu and even a little Wing Chun in your movements. And the subtle, quick change from one to the next was very smooth. Damned smooth, in fact. You almost had me a few times there.”

“Thank you, sensei. I was a military brat, so I traveled a LOT right up until I graduated from high school. And I’ve kept up with it. I’ve had many teachers and studied several different schools and styles over the course of my life, so I know there is ALWAYS someone better than you. And since I’m highly competitive, I train all the time. I don’t like to lose! To... anyone!”

“Well, from what I’ve seen so far, I’d say that’s obvious.”

Tonya James smiles as she reaches out and helps her potential, new private student back to her feet. Tossing Heather a cold bottle of water from the rigged for free vending machine in the corner, Tonya looked over at the very attractive and rather busty redhead that was sitting in a chair by the front door watching Heather train. Between the way her too-tight, maroon, silk blouse only accentuated her large chest and the way her short, black skirt teased Tonya with glimpses of the sweet treasure hidden from view, Tonya knew she was lettting her arousal get the better of her. Distracted as she was, the normally very disciplined but still fun-loving lesbian let her thoughts turn to other more... fun activities she enjoys on the dojo’s mat-covered training area with a very select few of her private students. AFTER class, of course. And no, obviously, Carli ISN’T one of them!

“Does your... friend train? I’d be happy to give you a discount on a few classes if she’s interested?”

‘Please say yes, Heather! I’d LOVE to get her on the mats for an hour!’

Heather Mims laughs as she tries to make up her own mind about enslaving the sexy martial arts instructor she met when she walked into the dojo. After finding out how skilled Tonya was and which specific martial arts systems and styles she taught, Heather had all but decided to take some classes with her. She kept laughing as she silently wondered why she was hesitating enslaving her. Tonya is certainly her type. Young, petite, clearly intelligent, very attractive and sexy as fuck! And she’s more than proven that she’s a genuine martial arts master. After all, she’s already put the very skilled Heather on the mat twice since they started sparring half an hour ago. Heather smiled as she continued to silently wonder what was stopping her.

‘It’s a good thing for you that I’m not a TRUE super villain, and I’m such a good sport, or, I’d have you under my control, on your knees and kissing my ass for that last toss!’

Coming out of her thoughts as well, Heather smiles as she answers Tonya.

“No, no thanks. Milly’s more the yoga, swim and cycle type, sensei. But, I have gotten her to start Tai Chi. Thanks, though.”

“Call me Tonya, Heather. Well, you have about twenty-five minutes left in your free hour, so shall we?”

Tonya motions back toward the large, mat-covered training area that takes up the majority of the dojo’s floor space as they finish their impromptu break. Tossing their empty water bottles in the trash, they step back on the mats, face each other and bow. As the two skilled fighters face off, lock up and try to get past each other’s defenses, gain the advantage and put the other on the mat, Tonya thinks back to what she told Carli almost two weeks ago about the usefulness of learning, blending and using multiple and different styles of fighting, so you’ll be more likely to recognize their fighting style and be ready to face an unknown opponent. As she falls for Heather’s elbow feint but still manages to dodge her very real backhand punch, Tonya curses herself for getting distracted mid-fight.

‘Damn, this girl is... GOOD, Tonya! Pay attention... or she’ll... put you flat... on your... dumb ass... again!’

As if reading her mind and proving her point, Heather steps backward then quickly lurches forward, slips past Tonya’s suddenly off-balanced defense, grabs her by her right forearm and under her left armpit, shifts her weight and tosses Tonya right over her hip and down to the mat. Landing on her back with a solid “thud” Tonya is surprised when Heather quickly straddles her waist, grabs her wrists and pins her to the mat. Heather surprises her again when she leans in and kisses Tonya right on the lips, pulls back and smiles at her.

“Ha! Gotcha, sensei! That’s two for me.”

“Hey! What was...? Watch it, Heather. I take my martial arts seriously. There is no room for... that kind of behavior in this dojo.”

‘Not during a class anyway. And I am NOT going to just lay here and let you steal my moves, Hon. You may be seriously hot, but business is business. And I never mix business with pleasure when I’m working. Besides, you are being WAY too presumptuous thinking you’d be topping me!’

Tonya laughs to herself at the irony of Heather copying her moves by “stealing” a kiss from her while she has her pinned.

“Oh, lighten up, Tonya, babe. It was only a kiss. You know what they say... ‘To the winner go the spoils.’ I was just curious to see if you taste as sugar sweet as you look. And you definitely do!”

As if deliberately trying to get a reaction from Tonya, Heather takes both of Tonya’s wrists in her left hand, takes her firmly by the chin with her right hand, looks right into her eyes and “steals” a longer, more forceful kiss. Becoming more possessive, Heather makes it clear that she IS in charge as she holds Tonya firm and totally dominates her with the deliberately long kiss. Finally, breaking the kiss and laughing as she stands up, Heather holds her hand out to help Tonya to her feet, her tone of voice sounding almost... condescending as she does.

“Mmm, such a... good girl! Allow me, sensei.”

Not finding Heather’s “joke” or being held down practically against her will amusing, Tonya knocks Heather’s hand away, quickly gets to her feet and, feeling embarrassed and humiliated at being so completely dominated in her own dojo, Tonya quickly and very uncharacteristically loses her temper and lunges at Heather. Suddenly in a very real fight, Tonya finds herself quickly and totally out-classed by the woman she has no idea is one of the city’s meta human, super villains. Before she even realizes it, Tonya is flat on her back again and staring into Heather’s hypnotic, blue eyes. Instantly captured and unable to look away, Tonya is quickly and deeply enslaved by Cardinal’s powerful, hypnotic ability. She is completely under her control before she can even try to resist. Tonya simply goes limp as she stares into the deep blue eyes of the single, most stunningly beautiful woman she has ever seen! Taking Tonya’s attack as a personal insult, Heather’s own temper gets the better of her as well. Getting to her feet, she looks down at her new slave.

“SERIOUSLY!?! THAT’S how you want to fucking play it? Fine with me. Get up, you dumb bitch! Get on your knees and kneel before me, now!”

Now desperate to please and obey her Mistress, Tonya quickly gets up on her knees to kneel before Heather. Taking a deep breath as she looks down at the woman she just enslaved, Heather grabs her by the hair, wrenches her head back and looks into her eyes.

“You... dumb... cunt!! I was just having a little innocent fun with you! All I wanted to do was enjoy this rare chance to spar with a worthy and challenging opponent for once. It’s been so long since I’ve had one. All I wanted to do was to enjoy a challenging session, get a good workout and maybe a little, light “action” and take a hot shower. Hell, I was even considering actually paying for a few classes with you. But nnooo, instead you have to get all embarrassed, pissed off and actually attack me! Attack... ME?! Don’t you know who...”

Laughing at her own dumb question, Heather releases Tonya’s hair, straightens up and takes a deep breath as she genuinely tries to calm down herself. She looks down at Tonya as she considers what to do next.

“Well..., Fuck!! What am I supposed to do with you now? I wasn’t looking for another sex slave. Of course, I wasn’t looking for a slave when I robbed the bank and took little Miss Milly Doveson over there home with me. I guess I could simply release you, make you forget about this and just finish my free lesson... or I... could... ”

She looks at the sexy, young woman kneeling before her, then over to Milly and back to Tonya.

“Let you go? Yeah, right. Who the fuck am I kidding? Your sexy ass belongs to me now, girl.”

Heather places a single finger under Tonya’s chin and pulls her to her feet. She takes Tonya by the face and kisses her deeply, possessively and with absolutely NO resistance from Tonya this time. Instead, Tonya eagerly wraps her arms around Heather’s neck and lovingly kisses her back. Heather breaks the kiss and pulls away from Tonya.

“Mmuuch better!! Okay, slave. Step back and strip yourself naked for me. Show me that sweet, little body of yours.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Tonya happily obeys her new owner as she eagerly strips off her black belt, her gi, her compression shorts and her sports bra. Once naked, she stands silently before her mistress with her hands behind her back and her head bowed submissively as she waits for her Mistress’s next command. After taking a long moment to enjoy the view of the beautiful, nude woman standing before her, Heather licks her lips as she goes into full “Cardinal mode.” Taking a few steps back and smiling a very predatory smile, she’s anxious to play with her new toy.

“You certainly make a very beautiful slave, Tonya. Now get down on your hands and knees, crawl to me and kiss my feet. You will kiss and lick my feet until I tell you to stop, understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey.”

Tonya quickly drops to her hands and knees, crawls the short distance to her mistress, bows down and kisses her feet. As she lovingly kisses and licks her owner’s feet, Tonya James experiences a feeling of sheer pleasure she has simply never known before. She feels a level of arousal that is not only like nothing she has felt before, but also serves to deepen and strengthen her enslavement to Heather. As Tonya licks her feet, Heather turns to Milly.

“Come here, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Milly practically runs the short distance to her mistress. She drops to her knees next to Tonya and kneels before her owner. Heather takes her by the chin, leans down and kisses her.

“Mmm, you’re such a good girl, Milly. So pretty, so obedient, so satisfying.”

“Thank you, Mistress. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone else and I exist only for your pleasure.”

“Yes, you do, my pet. And now so do you, isn’t that right, Tonya?”

Tonya stops licking her Mistress’s feet, looks up at her and gives her the only answer possible for her.

“Yes, Mistress. I love you very much, and I exist only for your pleasure. I am yours to command, my Mistress!”

“Yes, you are, slave. Milly, my pet, stand up and strip for me. Right now, I want both of my slaves naked.”

“Yes, Mistress! As you command!”

A huge smile on her face, Milly stands up, kicks off her black, cork wedge sandals and strips off her dark blue skirt and dark green blouse. With her matching bright red, lace bra and panties quickly following the rest of her clothes in a pile on the floor, the naked Milly lovingly drops back down to her knees to kneel next to the new slave. A Cheshire cat grin on her face, Heather gets a hot idea.

“Milly, my pet, lay down on your back. Tonya, sit on Milly’s face. No, turn around and face me. Yes, like that. Good girl.”

Standing in the center of the dojo with her slaves where she wants them, Heather steps up so that she is straddling Milly’s waist and looking down at Tonya. With Tonya sitting on Milly’s face and looking up at her, Heather takes Tonya by the back of her head and shoves her face into her pussy.

“Milly, you will eat Tonya’s pussy and Tonya you will eat my pussy. And neither of you can stop until I cum, and when I do, both of you will too, understand me girls?”

“Yes, Mistress! We understand and obey.”

As Milly obediently drives her tongue into Tonya’s hot, sweaty cunt, Tonya grabs Heather’s hips and starts to run her tongue slowly along her mistress’s hot, wet folds. Heather places her right hand on Tonya’s left shoulder, takes her new slave more firmly by the back of her head with her left hand and presses her face tighter against her pussy. As Tonya devotedly eats her out, Heather throws her own head back and laughs out loud.

“Mmm, good girl. Ooh God! Ffuucck, you’ve got... a talented tongue, my pet. I only hope... Str-strobe is as taall... lleented as you are, slave. I... mmm!”

Pulling away from her Mistress’s pussy, Tonya looks up at her with a confused expression on her face.

“Strobe, Mistress? You mean... Carli?”

Tonya’s words hitting her like a bucket of cold water, Heather looks down at her slave with an almost comical look of surprise on her face.

“What did you say, slave?”

“Strobe, Mistress. Her name’s Carli Ann Simmons. She’s my best and dearest friend. Actually, she’s my adopted sister. We’ve known each other since we were little kids.”

Heather can’t believe her ears! Not only is the beautiful, sexy martial arts instructor she met less than an hour ago now her very unplanned slave, but she has just offhandedly told her what Strobe’s secret identity is?! Fuck, this day just keeps getting better!

“She’s your... sister? Just to be... absolutely clear. Your’e saying that Strobe..., Sundown City’s newest super heroine... is your sister? Are you serious, slave?”

Tonya looks up at her Mistress with the biggest smile on her face. Just the thought that she has pleased her owner fills her with joy.

“Yes, Mistress!”

Heather stares into Tonya’s eyes as a wry smile crosses her face.

“Ooo... KAY!! Girls.... both of you get up and get dressed. We’re going home right now! And you, Tonya, are going to tell me EVERYTHING about our dear miss Carli... Simmons, was it?”

“Yes, Mistress! I will happily tell you EVERYTHING you want to know about her! I can tell you ALL about her, Mistress!”

Pulling Tonya to her feet, Heather takes her loving slave by the face and kisses her again. Her excitement getting the better of her, Heather kisses her for several long, hungry seconds. Finally, breaking the kiss, Heather laughs as she steps back and watches Tonya and Milly get dressed. She laughs again as she finally realizes that she just tasted her own pussy when she kissed another woman. Again.

“How shall I reward you for this great gift, my pet? After all, I’ve never seriously thought about making a super hero my slave before! And now, you’re practically handing me a hot, sexy one on a silver platter?! Oh, fuck yes!”

Heather’s laughter fills the dojo as she thinks back to what she said to Tonya earlier.

“I’m actually going to make Sundown City’s sexy, new super hero Strobe my devoted and obedient, little slave girl? Oh yes, ‘To the winner go the spoils’... indeed! Ha haa.”

To Be Continued...