The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Strobe

by Second Chair

Chapter Three

A New Purpose

“Nnngghh! Shut up or... DIE!! This is your ONLY warning!!”

Shutting off her alarm clock’s five minute, “get up already” second alarm, Carli Simmons buries herself back under her covers. She is in NO mood to face the day. But, to be fair, she does have a few good reasons to want to just roll over and go back to sleep. One, it’s Sunday. Two, she still has a massive headache, because, three, she pushed herself to her limit when she used her powers to rescue and save several people from a massive fire in the twelve story, Obsidian Sands private research building last night. And four, she met Arabesque! She, Carli Ann Simmons, the still new, but after last night’s late news cycle, now somewhat more and better known super heroine, Strobe, actually met and shook hands with the tall and stunningly beautiful Arabesque! She couldn’t believe it! Arabesque is only Sundown City’s number one, original, first and most powerful super hero... EVER!! Forcing herself up into a sitting position, Carli turned off her alarm clock before it could taunt her again, took a few deep breaths and finally forced herself out of bed. As she enjoyed a hot and much-needed shower, she replayed last night’s events over in her mind. She was on patrol flying high over the city when there was a sudden and very powerful explosion a few blocks off to her right. Arriving quickly, she landed and was about to introduce herself to the firefighters on scene and ask how she could help when one of them saw and pointed at a man that had suddenly jumped out of a window on the tenth floor. Reacting quickly, Strobe pointed her arms and used her energy powers to catch him in a bubble-shaped forcefield and as she was lowering him to the street, a man and two women that were trying to climb down the fire escape suddenly found themselves falling when the section they were on collapsed, sending them crashing toward the street. After wrapping them in a second, larger forcefield, Strobe suddenly found herself concentrating hard to maintain TWO separate forcefields holding FOUR people! After bringing them safely down to ground level, Strobe was taking a minute to catch her breath when a second and much more powerful explosion shook the entire building and sent shards of glass, large chunks of brick and concrete, furniture and other random... stuff in all directions. Strobe had just enough time to create a much larger, dome-shaped forcefield to protect everyone on scene and within range of the explosion and fire. Feeling the incredible strain of her efforts as debris and shrapnel hit and bounced off of her forcefield and the searing heat of the fire itself tested it and her, Strobe was very nearly pushed beyond her limit but managed to maintain the largest and strongest forcefield she had ever created. Feeling like she could pass out any second, she was very relieved when she looked up and saw Arabesque arrive on-scene. Arabesque met Strobe’s gaze and spoke to her with a very serious expression on her face.

“Can you maintain that shield for a few more minutes..., hero?”

Having the city’s most famous and powerful super heroine talking to her like she was an equal somehow instantly made Strobe feel energized. Given that it was such a serious situation, Strobe knew that Arabesque needed both a quick and honest answer from her. She knew that Arabesque needed to know if she could depend on her to do her part.

“Yeah, I’mm... I’m good. Nnnggh, I can hold it... as long as you... nneeed me... to! Just m-make it quick... pleeasse!!”

Arabesque smiled, nodded to her and flew up to hover over the building for a few seconds. Suddenly, she began to fly in a very fast and tight circle over the building. It took Strobe a few seconds to figure out what she was doing. When she did, she smiled in near awe of the powerful heroine. Creating a massive, tornado-like funnel over the building, Arabesque drew all of the flames, the smoke and the heat up into the air and quickly snuffed out the fire from a lack of oxygen. With the fire safely out and the risk of any further explosions hopefully over, Strobe’s forcefield faded as she collapsed to one knee and nearly passed out. As the police secured the scene and the firefighters dealt with the aftermath of the explosions, extenguished the fire and made certain it was completely out, and then carefully went through the entire damaged building and made certain that the building was clear and everyone was out of the building and safe, Strobe was being checked out by one of the paramedics on scene.

“I don’t know who you are, but I’m damn glad you were here, miss! First, you saved those four people with those... uhh, bubbles you made? And then you saved ALL of us with that... that... dome.., thing? What was that anyway?”

Ah yes, the fun of being a new and unknown super hero. Having recovered fairly quickly, Strobe laughs as she responds to the hot paramedic she just met.

“Yeah, th-that’s my main power. I can create and shape forcefields from the energy in my body. I can also release it as pretty powerful energy beams from my hands. And, obviously, I can fly too.”

“Oh yeah? Well, that’s pretty damn impressive if you ask me. I don’t recognize you, so I’m guessing you’re a... new hero?”

“Yes, I am. I call myself Strobe.”

“Strobe? Like a strobe light? That’s cool. Definitely fits from what I saw. I’m certainly glad you’re here, Strobe. We can always use another “good guy” in this city. Well, you’re all checked out and good to go. You be careful out there, Strobe. I’ll be watching for you.”

“As will I.”

Startled by a sudden new voice as she steps out of the ambulance, Strobe turns around and comes face to face with the famous Arabesque. Feeling almost... star-struck, Strobe momentarily freezes in place. After a few seconds, she manages to respond.

“H-hello, Arabesque. Sorry, you... uh, caught me a little off-guard there! It’s... it’s a real honor to... to meet you. You know, in person, I mean. I’m a huge fan! Wait, did I actually just say that? I meant I love your costu... Oh God! I’m just going to shut up now. I...”

Arabesque laughs as she holds her hand out to Strobe. It isn’t the first time she’s gotten this sort of reaction from someone. Arabesque is a very beautiful woman! The fifty four year old Stephanie Tomlin looks much closer to twenty four! She stands six feet tall without her boots. She has waist long, platinum blonde hair, deep blue eyes, firm and very full 36E breasts and a deep and obvious golden tan. Her costume consists of a black, sleeveless bodysuit with a large, intricate gold pattern on the front and back. She is wearing black, elbow gloves, black, thigh high knee boots and a black domino mask that are all trimmed in a gold scroll pattern. As she shakes her hand, Carli can literally feel how powerful this woman is.

“It’s okay, Strobe. I understand. Please relax. After all, you were the hero tonight! I heard it over my ear mic, you saved four people from falling to their deaths and had everyone safely under that energy... shield of yours before I even arrived.”

“Thank you, Arabesque. Coming from you, that means... a LOT!! But, let’s be honest, if you hadn’t shown up and put the fire out when you did, it could’ve been... BAD. I felt like I was about to lose my forcefield and pass out! You saved everybody, including me!”

“Not at all, Strobe. As I said, you were the hero tonight! And I do not say that lightly. You should be proud of what you’ve done here. YOU saved several lives!”

“I definitely second that, Strobe! You were great!”

They both turn to look at the paramedic that was still standing there. Arabesque smiled as she introduced herself and shook his hand as well while Strobe all but openly ogled the tall and very muscular man.

“As were you and the other first responders. You are all heroes also! You put your lives on the line every day for the people of this city! I thank you, sir!”

“Th-thank you, Arabesque. As she said, that means a lot coming from a hero like you, Ma’am. Speaking of, if you two beautiful ladies will excuse me, I still have people to check on. Good bye and thanks again heroes.”

As the paramedic / firefighter climbs back into his ambulance to treat his next patient, the reporters and their cameras seem to suddenly come out of nowhere as they quickly swarm toward the two costumed heroines.

“Ah yes, our dear friends of the press will be wanting to interview you now. I suppose that makes you an “official” super hero now, so congratulations, Strobe. If I may make one suggestion? Keep your answers short and any interviews you give brief. Unfortunately, this also means that the city’s villains will become aware of you as well. You’re a very pretty young woman, Strobe and some of them will be looking to capture you for reasons... other than to stop you from stopping them from taking over the city or committing other grand crimes. I’m sure you understand, yes? Please keep that in mind. Good bye and good luck, Strobe. Sundown City’s new super heroine.“

As Arabesque takes to the sky and quickly disappears, a rather confused Strobe finds herself suddenly alone and surrounded by several reporters all asking questions and talking over each other as the bright lights and flashes from their cameras all but blind her.

“Arabesque, wait..!” “Hey, who are you?” “Are you a super hero?” “What do you call yourself?” “What powers do you have?” “Were you born here?”

* * *

With her first pod of life-saving, morning coffee brewing, Carli takes another sip of cold orange juice and a bite of one of the glazed, chocolate doughnuts leftover from yesterday’s healthy breakfast. With her cup of coffee perfectly prepared, Carli manages to move her cup of coffee, her glass of orange juice and the half-emoty box of doughnuts from the counter to the kitchen table in one trip. With the flavorful aroma of very good coffee filling her nose, Carli closes her eyes, lifts the cup to her lips and... nearly pours it all over her chest when she’s startled by the unique and very familiar knock on the front door of her apartment. She looks over at her mom’s favorite, old clock on the wall and can’t believe it.

‘Tonya?! You know I love you more than anything sis, but it’s Sunday, it’s only ten a.m. and you just interrupted... COFFEE!! Oh well, I’m sure mom and dad will understand and forgive me when I explain your untimely death.’

Coffee cup stubbornly still in hand, Carli shakes her head and laughs as she heads for the front door and her dear and soon to be dead sister. Looking through her peephole, Carli actually leans her head against the door and groans when she sees Tonya’s bright eyes and bubbly face smiling back at her.

‘God, it’s just too early for this! It may not be a nice thing to say, but sometimes, I really hate “morning people.” Even you, Tons.’

As she unlocks the door and makes a dramatic show of swinging it wide to let Tonya in, Carli is surprised to see two women she doesn’t know standing next to Tonya.

“Oh, uh.., hello? Tonya, what’s... going on? You know I love you more than anything, but why are you here so early? And who are they?”

“Hey, mornin’, Carli. I know it’s early and I’m sorry, hon. I hope you don’t mind, but I really wanted to introduce you to some new friends of mine. This is Milly and this... This is... Heather!”

Turning her gaze from one unknown woman to the other, Carli is instantly captured by the powerful eyes of the brunette stranger standing before her. She goes completely still as she looks into the eyes of the most beautiful woman she has ever seen! The laser straight Carli Ann Simmons feels the same tightness in her chest she normally only feels around hot guys as she becomes lost in Heather’s bright, blue eyes. She has known for several years now that Tonya is a lesbian and she has always loved, supported and even defended her from judgmental jerks and snarky bitches, but Carli, herself, has always preferred guys. Tall, hot and muscular guys like the paramedic that checked her out last night. She was still working up the courage to find him and get him to “check her out” again. At least she... was. Now all she could think about was the stunning woman standing in her hallway. Almost at a loss for words, she manages to invite her in. Her mind no longer even registering Milly or Tonya.

“Pl-please come in and... make yourself at home..., Heather. I’m Carli. It’s nice to... to meet... you.”

Walking into Carli’s apartment like she already owns it and sitting down on the center cushion of the couch as if it were a throne, Heather Mims laughs regally as she leans back, stretches her arms out on the back of the couch, crosses her legs and looks directly into Carli’s eyes. She silently continues to stare into Carli’s already dazed eyes. Without a word, Milly and Tonya take their proper place, dropping to their knees and sitting on the floor on either side of Heather’s feet. With the dazed and motionless Carli Simmons standing in the center of her own living room and staring at her, Heather takes a moment to look the sexy, young woman up and down. Wearing a plain, white tee shirt with the image of Ms. Pac-Man on it and faded, cut-off, blue jean shorts, the barefoot Carli looks very sexy indeed! This is going to be fun!

“Well, damn, that was easy enough. Okay, Carli, close the door and put that cup down. That’s a good girl. Now come here, get down on your knees and kneel before me.”

Pointing at her feet between Milly and Tonya, Heather smiles as Carli quickly and silently moves to obey her. Closing her door and setting her coffee cup down on her living room table, Carli thinks nothing of getting down on her knees and kneeling before a total stranger in her own home. She simply does as she’s told.

“Yes, Heather. Of course.”

Heather leans forward, takes Carli by the face and stares into her eyes. As her hypnotic power flows into and alters Carli’s mind like she did with Milly and Tonya, Heather slides a few loose strands of her long, blonde hair out of her face. Satisfied that she has sufficient control over her for the moment, Heather pulls Carli in and steals her first kiss. Pulling back to look into her eyes again, Heather smiles as she speaks to Carli in her husky, hypnotic voice. A grin of open lust spreads across her face as Heather claims her first super hero slave.

“Hello, Carli. Or should I call you... Strobe?”

Carli looks into the eyes of the woman she KNOWS she is in love with! She knows it’s crazy, she knows it’s... it’s insane, but she also knows she truly loves Heather in a way she could never love a man. Or anyone else now. Carli is so lost in Heather’s eyes, she can barely register, much less answer the question.

“C-Carli’s... fine, Heather. Or... Strobe. You can call me whatever... you want to..., Heather. Please, do whatever makes you happy, Heather.”

Carli smiles as she stares up into Heather’s eyes. Just saying her name fills Carli with burning desire. Heather’s voice is the sweet sound of angels. Heather takes her by the face and kisses her again. This longer, more possessive kiss makes it clear that Heather is in charge. Carli simply submits to the love of her life. She submits totally. Body, mind and soul. Pulling away from Carli, Heather leans back on the couch and smiles a hungry smile. This IS going to be fun!

“Carli, from now on you will address me only as Mistress. Do you understand me?”

Carli smiles reverently as she answers.

“Yes, Mistress!”

“You are now my slave, Carli. You are deeply and passionately in love with me. In fact, you are so deeply in love with me that you worship me, don’t you, Carli? You exist only to serve and obey me. You are mine to command. Do you understand me.., slave?”

“Yes, Mistress! I am your slave! I am deeply and passionately in love with you. I love you so much that I worship you! I exist only to serve and obey you. I am yours to command, Mistress! I’ll... I’ll do ANYTHING for you, Mistress!”

Heather takes a deep breath as she stares into the eyes of her first, meta human, sex slave. She had never seriously considered, much less planned or expected to actually capture and enslave one of the city’s super heroes. She definitely didn’t expect it to be so easy!

“Good girl, Carli. Now stand up and take your clothes off. I want to see your naked body. Show me what an obedient slave you’re going to be.”

“Yes, Mistress! As you command!”

Carli giggles like a high school girl as she stands up and obeys her Mistress’s command. Seeing Tonya and Milly sitting so happily at their Mistress’s feet fills Carli with excitement and more than a little envy. She can’t wait to take her proper place at her Mistress’s feet with them. Carli looks at her Mistress as she pulls her tee shirt over her head and tosses it to the floor. After taking her bright green, cotton bra off, Carli quickly unbuttons and unzips her denim shorts, slides her thumbs into the seam of both her shorts and her dark green, cotton panties and slides them down and off her feet. Once fully nude, she stands before her Mistress with her hands behind her back and her head bowed as she eagerly awaits her next command.

“Mmm, hmm. Damn you look absolutely delicious, Carli. And I love the fact that you already shave your pretty, little kitty. Just like Tonya and Milly do. Although, I did have to tell Milly to keep herself shaved from now on, but now she’s happy to do it. Now come here and get back down on your knees. I want to shove that pretty face of yours between my legs and ride it like the pony I never got.”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

As Heather pulls her skirt up around her waist, slides her own bright red, lace panties off and spreads her legs to reveal her own shaved pussy, Carli happily drops to her hands and knees and crawls the few feet to her Mistress. As Heather grabs her by the back of her head and starts to push her face between her legs, Carli risks everything when she momentarily resists. She looks up into her owner’s eyes with the deepest regret and sorrow she’s ever felt. It’s all Carli can do to speak, but she HAS to tell her Mistress the truth. She has to tell her that she’s not... that she doesn’t... know how to... to...

“Mistress, I... I’m ssoo sorry. Please forgive me, but I don’t... know how to... I’m not... I’ve... I’ve never...!”

Seeing the genuinely agonized expression on Carli’s face, Heather can only laugh. While hearing her Mistress laugh is the sweetest sound the love-struck Carli has ever heard, all she can feel is sheer anguish at having failed her Mistress so soon. Taking a deep breath, Heather sits up, takes Carli by the face with both hands and looks into her eyes.

“Oh man, this is just too fucking precious! I, the super villain, walk into your home, turn you, the super hero, into my loving sex slave, make you strip naked and get down on your hands and knees so I can shove your face into my hot, wet snatch and totally dominate you and all you can think about is how YOU are failing ME?! Oh God, you could almost choke on the irony!“

Taking a moment to look at Tonya and then back to Carli, Heather smiles as she looks into her slave’s eyes and kisses her again.

“Relax, Carli. I know that Milly and Tonya are lesbians and that you’re not. And I also understand that, obviously, you’ve never eaten pussy in your life. Tonya has already told me so much about you, my pet, that I feel like I’ve known you as long as she has. I’m going to make you eat me out until I cum in your mouth BECAUSE I’m the villain and you’re the hero! At least you... were the hero. But you’re not a super hero anymore, are you Carli? You’re a slave. You’re my slave! From now on your only purpose is my pleasure and satisfaction, isn’t it? You exist only to serve and obey me now, don’t you, slave?“

Carli looks up into the bright, blue eyes of her stunningly beautiful and powerful Mistress and smiles. Everything her Mistress has just said is absolutely true! Finally, Carli Ann Simmons KNOWS why she was born! She knows her life’s one and only purpose! Filled with a joy she has never felt before, Carli gives her owner the only answer possible.

“Yes, Mistress! I mean, no Mistress. I’m NOT a hero. Not anymore. I am a slave. I am YOUR slave! I exist only to serve and obey you, my Mistress. I live only for your pleasure and satisfaction. That is my only purpose, Mistress! YOU are my life now!”

“That’s a good girl. So, relax, my pet. Just shove your tongue in my pussy and lick me and suck my clit until I cum in your mouth and, after I get you home, I’ll train you to be a very satisfying, little pussy eater.

“Yes, Mistress! Thank you! I’ll do my best and I swear I will learn how to eat pussy better than anyone and I will practice and practice until I can satisfy you every time! I WILL make you happy, Mistress!”

Laughing at her new slave’s genuine devotion to her, Heather kisses Carli again, leans back against the couch, closes her eyes and spreads her legs. As she feels Carli begin to slowly lick her pussy, she takes a deep breath of pure satisfaction as she gives her new slave her first lesson in eating her out!

“Mmm... that’s it, my pet. A little harder, now. Mmm, hmm. No, start at the bottom and lick up... up to the... top. Yes, like... thhaaat. Now, flick my clit w-with your tongue. I... oohh yeess. Now suck mmyyy... oh, you little... ffuuucck...!”

As she enjoys Carli’s first hesitant but heartfelt efforts to please her, Heather takes Carli firmly by the head and guides her as she imagines the fun she’ll have training the former super heroine to be her devoted, loving and very obedient sex slave.

To Be Continued...