The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 101

Madison led us through a door labelled ‘Staff Only’ into a back room that had boxes of extra stock from the General Store along with what looked like an old car maintenance lift that hadn’t worked in at least a decade.

“OK, here’s the deal,” she said, walking over to the set of four lockers and opening one. She started pulling off that work shirt and hanging it up, then pulled out what I assumed was her purse and dug around in it. “We can’t take long. So I’ll blow you, and then we’ll fuck, OK? Can one of you film it on my phone for me?”

“I can do that,” Cattie said.

“God, I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Madison muttered to herself, and then pulled a condom out of her purse and put it away. She grabbed a sweater out of her locker, a hoodie that looked way too big for her small frame, and tossed it on the ground in front of me and knelt on it. She looked up at you. “You’re… Sorry, you are good with this, right?”

“Yeah,” I said, and knelt down on one knee and pulled her into a kiss. She had a small, pert mouth and she was surprised that I kissed her, but we traded a moment of tongue. “Seriously, Madison. You’re hot as hell. I’m the one who is getting lucky here.”

“Thanks,” she smiled shyly. She opened her phone and handed it over to Cattie. “Ready?”

I stood up and stood in front of her, gesturing down to the slight tenting in my athletic shorts. I was just in a t-shirt and shorts, not having planned to be making any sort of impression at the moment.

“Rolling,” Cattie said, holding a thumbs up.

Madison glanced at the camera nervously, then took a breath and looked again with a more self-assured smirk. “Pepper, if you hadn’t fucking figured it out already, we’re fucking over,” she said. Then she reached forward and pulled down my shorts and underwear in one go, my cock flopping out in front of her. “Oh, fuck,” she groaned. “You’re almost twice his size. Fuck, this is going to feel good.”

I had no idea if she was playing that up for the camera or not.

Madison took my chubbed cock in one small hand and quickly took the head between her lips, slurping away at me. She bobbed deeper, and then again, and gagged a little and had to pull off after taking about two-thirds of my cock. “Sorry,” she said. “I’m not used to a cock this big.”

“Take your time,” Cass said.

“Uh-uh,” Madison shook her head. “I want to get fucked by this monster.” She started stroking me, using her spittle. “Does that sound good, stud? Do you want to break me in like my ex never could?”

“Absolutely,” I said.

She took me in her mouth again, slobbering messily and making a show of moaning and groaning around my cock for the camera. Cass got a few different angles, including looking down at Madison from my perspective as Madison looked up with eyes big enough the rival Sherry’s. As she did that I reached down and caressed her chubby cheek. She was still carrying a little bit of puppy weight on her, mostly in the form of a little pair of love handles, her ass, and her face.

“God, you are absolutely gorgeous,” I said.

“Than’ ’oo,” she mumbled, grinning around my cock.

Then she stood up, stroking my cock in her hand, and kissed me again. This time she was ready from the start, and fed me her tongue. Then she turned around and bent at the waist and lowered her shorts, tugging them down over her jiggly ass.

“Fuck, she’s hot,” Cass said.

Madison looked over her shoulder at me with a smirk and a smouldering gaze as she got her tight shorts down under her butt and used them to jiggle her cheeks. I reached forward and gave her a little spank on one cheek, then harder on the other.

“You want me like this, Stud? Want to mount me like a horny bitch?”

I shook my head and knelt, pulling her shorts the rest of the way down so she could step out of them. “That’s how we’ll finish,” I said. “Get that condom on me.”

“Yes, sir,” she smirked, and I had a feeling that was another shot at the Ex. She knelt in front of me on the sweater again and quickly ripped the condom wrapper with her teeth and rolled it on me. It was tight as hell. “Well, shit,” she said. “It’s too small.” She rolled it back off of me and tossed it over her shoulder. “You good to pull out, Stud?”

I glanced at Cass and she gave me a quick nod and a thumbs up. “I am if you are,” I told Madison.

“How do you want me?” she asked.

“Like this,” I said, and picked her up by her armpits and lifted her until she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist.

“I’ll get it,” Cass said and reached in to help me position my cock at Madison’s cunt. She rubbed my head against a pair of very wet lips a couple of times, then notched me into place.

“Fuck me,” Madison gasped.

I lowered her down, penetrating her pussy, and she hiccuped as she arched her back at the feeling. “Hoooly fuck,” she grunted. “God, yes that’s good. Sweet gravy.”

Madison didn’t seem to want to waste any time, and she used her leverage with her legs to lower herself further, grunting and wincing on her way down until she took about two-thirds of me. I had my hands on her ass, and soon I was lifting and dropping her as she fucked her hips forward and back.

“Yes, fuck! Fuck me! Ugh, it’s so fucking good. I’ve never been- Fuck, yes! This is already the best sex I’ve ever fucking had,” she panted.

Her first orgasm rolled through her and I was surprised when she squelched a scream by burying her face in my chest and licking at me lewdly despite my chest hair. As soon as she’d shuddered through it she went right back to humping at me.

“Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me!” she demanded.

“Hold on,” Cass said. “Tiger, can I do something?”

She was standing behind Madison and she gestured at Madison’s ass and made a licking motion with her tongue. I nodded and she grinned and got on her knees, using that same sweater as a cushion. I was already holding Madison’s juicy ass in both hands and gripped those cheeks a little tiger, pulling her apart.

“Maddi,” I said, catching her attention. “Anyone ever tell you that you’ve got a perfect ass?”

She shook her head.

“Well, you do,” I said. “It’s so nice that my fiancee wants a piece.”

Madison gasped, her eyes going wide, as Cassidy started tonguing her butthole while I thrust into her pussy. “Holy fuck, I think I’m touching God,” she whispered.

* * *