The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 105

“Nice kick,” I muttered to Heather.

“Thanks,” she said, still standing next to me with her fists on her hips as she looked slightly away from me.

JC was on my other side, his arms crossed over his chest as he sneered across the dock at the four other guys. The one who’d gotten his nose broken was holding a big was of bloody napkins to his face still and they all looked about as mollified as I could imagine.

Madison, it turned out, wasn’t just a Gas Bar girl. I wasn’t sure who she was related to, but seeing her pissed off had been enough to shut the guys up. She was now talking with Becca up on the deck of the restaurant area.

“Heather—” I started.

“Just fuck off,” she sighed.

I could take a hint.

Becca, accompanied by Madison, came back down the dock stairs and headed our way. “We’re all paid up and out of here,” Becca said. “Let’s get moving. We’ll talk when we find a place to anchor.”

The three of us nodded, and Heather and JC headed towards our boat, but I hesitated.

“Sorry that got out of hand,” I said to both Becca and Madison. “I should have had it.”

“Not your fault,” Becca sighed, shaking her head softly. “You tried.” She patted my arm and smiled. “Thanks, by the way. For trying.”

“Trying isn’t doing,” I said. “Next emergency, I’ll be on it faster.”

Becca rolled her eyes and smirked a little. “Always trying to be the hero. I’ll talk to you later, Spider-Man.” She headed back around to the other pier of the dock and the Singles Boat.

“Spider-Man?” Madison asked.

“It’s just a- It’s a joke,” I explained. “Her and my fiancee dressed up as Mary Jane Watson to do a photoshoot and I was the stand-in Spider-Man.”

“How’d you look in the onesie suit?” Madison asked with a chuckle.

“Not too shabby,” I said. “I’m sorry if this is any trouble for you.”

She scoffed and shook her head. “Nah. Jim and his boys are drunk idiots. They’re banned from half the places on the lake for being assholes, and including anywhere else they can get gas. Only reason they aren’t banned from here is cause my Daddy owns it and they work for him in town sometimes. They know if they cause shit, they lose out on gas and their jobs. Which, by the way, is why y’all’re going to take my number.” She handed me a slip of paper with a phone number on it. “If they track you down on the lake or whatever to try and cause some problems, just call me. They know you have it, too, which should be enough to keep them away.”

“Thanks,” I said, tapping the paper against my thumb. “And, ah, thanks for earlier, too. You were pretty fantastic. It’s a weird situation, but you definitely deserve someone who can match your energy.”

“That might be the most roundabout, but nicest, compliment I’ve ever gotten,” she grinned. “And Robbie? You were a pretty damn good fuck, too.” She gave me a little punch on the arm by way of a farewell and then went over to the rednecks. “Come on, you dummies. Why can’t you take a fuckin’ hint and keep yer traps shut sometime?”

I headed back to the House Boat and quickly undid the mooring ropes at the front and back. Most of the girls had been watching what was happening from the top decks of the boats, and I waved up to Cassidy who went to tell JC he could get us moving. The engines thrummed to life and we began to pull away from the dock as I climbed the stairs up to the top deck.

Cass met me at the top with a hug and a kiss, and I was soon getting a heroes welcome as they were all raving about how I’d tried to disarm the situation, and at how Heather had ended it. JC got his share of kudos as well in the pilot’s cabin. Heels obviously thought his take on the situation, trying to meet aggression with aggression, was the right choice while Terra hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear that she thought I’d been handling things perfectly. Cattie gave me a quick side hug and a brief kiss on the cheek, but that was it and she mostly stayed plastered to Heather’s side and encouraging her to enjoy the accolades to the point of pointing out her girlfriend still had some of the guy’s blood on the toe of her sneaker.

“Hey,” Cass said to Wanda as people were starting to spread out. “Becca radioed over that we’re going to try and put some distance between us and those guys before we stop for lunch. Did you want to do your massage shoot while we’re going?”

“Sure,” Wanda grinned, perking up. “White bikini, right?” She turned to me, speaking just a little quieter. “Do you want me to wear a cap for you, sir?”

I raised my eyebrows at that, which made her giggle. Cassidy slipped her arm around my waist as she spoke quietly to me. “I told Wanda more about how we agreed that you own me, and she wants a taste of that so I told her that for today when it’s just us she should call you ‘sir.’ We thought ‘Master’ would be hotter since she’s your filthy little slut, but you wouldn’t take to it.”

Blowing out a breath, I could only chuckle a little. “Just for today,” I said, looking at both of them until they agreed with their own little grins. I pulled them both into a hug, wrapping my arms around them. “I”m only going to say this once, Wanda. If anything today feels wrong, you need to say it, OK? I’m going to try and push your buttons for you, so for all the game is I’m in control, you need to be in control of the emergency stop.”

She went up on her toes and kissed my cheek, then turned my lips towards her a little more with a hand and kissed me on the mouth. “Thank you,” she said with a smile. “That’s the kind of thing that makes me trust you to push the buttons properly. Sir.”

I glanced around and noticed that Terra was watching us from over in the Pilot’s Cabin where she was talking with JC. She didn’t look away when she got caught, just raised an eyebrow. I palmed Wanda’s ass and leaned down to kiss her again while I was still holding Cassidy in the hug as well, and Terra saw the whole thing and just flashed me a thumb’s up and a wink.

“Just the bikini,” I told Wanda. “I love your look in the cap, and that you girls are doing that for me, but for the aesthetic of the shoot we’ll do it without.”

Wanda grinned and nodded. “OK. I’ll be ready in, say, 10?”

“Sounds good,” Cassidy nodded. “I think we need to talk a second as we get Robbie ready, too.”

Wanda kissed us both on the cheek, and then we all headed down into the boat.

* * *