The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 106

“Check in,” Cassidy said once we were in the room. “Are you OK?”

“About the fight thing, or the fucking thing?” I asked.

“Both, Tiger,” she said, shifting me and urging me to sit on the bed and then climbing on to straddle me so that we were inches away. “Actually, the fucking more. I know you can handle aggressive assholes fine. But that whole thing with the blonde happened really quickly and I didn’t get to check how you were really.”

I took a breath and nodded, trying my best to decide how I did actually feel about it. “I… don’t think I want to do something like that again,” I said. “I mean, it was hot, sure. But it was also really stupid. I mean, I just fucked a girl we don’t know bareback. Not to mention that it was to film a spite-porn for her to send to someone else.”

“Cattie told me she made sure not to get either of our faces,” Cassidy assured me. “But you’re right, having sex with her without a condom was pretty stupid. We should have just gotten one from the store up front. But we don’t need to worry about diseases at least, not that she looked like she had anything. The App covered that.”

“I hadn’t even thought of getting one from the store,” I chuckled., shaking my head as I felt like an idiot. I took another breath. “Madison was cute, and hot. I don’t regret it as long as you’re OK, too.”

“I am,” Cassidy assured me. “What about me getting involved? So far I haven’t done that, it just- It felt right in the moment?”

“It was hot for sure,” I nodded. “And all you did was give. I didn’t feel jealous at all in that instance, but I don’t know about anything else going forward. Is that OK?”

She kissed me, nodding. “I promise, nothing without asking you first.”

We held each other for a long moment, and then I fished in my pocket and pulled out the paper with Madison’s number. Cassidy’s eyes went wide when she saw it. “You got her number? Tiger, you stud!”

I laughed. “It wasn’t like that. She gave it to me in case those guys come back.”

“Well, we have it,” Cassidy grinned. “She could have just given it to Becca, but she gave it to you. Maybe we can get her to send us some nudes. Or the whole video? I think it would be hot if I blew you while you watched it.”

“Cass,” I sighed through a chuckle. “Please don’t pressure her to send us anything.”

“I won’t, I promise,” she said. “Cross my heart and hope to die. But, may I please have permission to flirt with her? Just a little over text to see if she’s open to trading some nudes with you. And I promise not to use the App.”

Part of me wanted to say no, but part of me really did want to see Madison naked again. I hadn’t even seen her boobs really, and her ass was juicy. “OK,” I agreed. “You can flirt a little. But you can only ask to trade nudes one time. That’s the limit. And you make it clear that you’re the one talking, and it’s for both of us.”

She looked at me with big eyes and a little smile. “Thank you, Tiger.”

“You’re a little devil,” I chuckled and kissed her again.

“And you’re my hero,” Cassidy replied once the kiss finished.

“There’s something else, though,” I said. “What did you and Cattie talk about? Because she, ah—”

“I saw,” Cassidy said. “She sucked a little bit of your cum off of the tip of your dick.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Not that I minded, but what was that about?”

Cassidy took in a deep breath and sighed. “Cattie is staying with Heather. They talked a lot earlier, and Heather owned the fact that she’d fucked up. She was pissed that Cattie went through with it, and especially that she could hear us some of the time. But she actually apologized, or at least as close to it as I guess Cattie thought she could get. Heather wanted Cattie to avoid us for the rest of the trip, and Cattie refused, so they compromised—Cattie isn’t going to spend any time alone with us today, especially not you, the exception being when she came to tell me. After that, she can be alone with us but not in our room, but everything else goes back to normal.”

“That’s not nearly as bad as I thought it would be,” I said. “But that still doesn’t explain the other thing.”

“I think Cattie was trying her best not to tell me about another part of the agreement between her and Heather. I think Heather wants a threesome or moresome on the trip, and Cattie isn’t thrilled about needing to agree to it.”

“She probably feels hypocritical,” I said. “Last night wasn’t a threesome really, but it might as well have been.”

“Says you,” Cassidy grumbled good-naturedly for a moment. “I’m joking, by the way. I am very happy with our rules right now if it’s helping us.”

“I know, baby,” I said and gave her another peck.

“So, I think Cattie doing that was her kind of standing her ground for herself,” Cass continued. “I need to talk to her again and check in with her. I really hope she’s not beating herself up now thinking she cheated or something. The absolute last thing I want her feeling is like she’s betrayed her own values.”

I didn’t really want to say it, but in my opinion she kind of had. Last night was last night, and the thing in the store was different. Cattie had put her mouth on my cock, even for a split second. I loved it, and I wanted it, and I wanted more of it, but that didn’t change what it was. It was a betrayal of Heather’s wants. But could I blame her, if Heather was leveraging her own mistake to try and fuck other people and get Cattie to do it as well?

And for all I disliked Heather, she’d also stepped up. Maybe for the first time on the trip I hadn’t looked at her as being an ass, particularly when she reacted so quickly to that guy grabbing for a knife.

Heather didn’t deserve Cattie, but she also didn’t deserve to be treated like shit.

“What’s wrong?” Cassidy asked me, seeing the gears turning behind my eyes.

“It’s just messy,” I sighed. “And all we can do is love on the people we love.”

“Agreed,” she nodded and kissed me again. “Speaking of which, let’s pick out a swimsuit for you.”

* * *