The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 107

“God, Wanda,” Cassidy said as we went back up top. “You look fucking delicious.”

“Thanks,” Wanda grinned, turning to the side and giving us a look at her ass. Her bikini was white, the triangular cups covering almost her entire breast but the white strings still left most of her smooth, athletic torso bare. The bottoms were a full bikini that tied at the sides but rode low on her hips and waist so that it was barely above her mound. “You like, Tiger?”

Terra and JC were just inside the Pilot’s Cabin still, and Heels was sitting in the deck chairs, so she didn’t call me Sir. “I do,” I said. “You look fantastic. And it’s a perfect choice for the shoot.”

“Let’s go over on the other side of the hot tub,” Cassidy suggested, pointing over to where I had initially done the massages a couple of days ago.

“Good idea,” Wanda nodded.

I peeked my head into the PIlot’s Cabin as we made our way over, Cass carrying our camera bag. “Hey,” I said to JC and Terra. “We’re going to shoot Wanda’s massage shoot over the, just a heads up.”

“Oh, shit,” Terra said. “I need to do that too, huh? Do you have more time later?”

“Um, maybe?” I hesitated. I’d already planned to hang out with Leia after lunch, not to mention the planned meeting with Becca. “I’ll let you know.”

“Sounds good,” she nodded.

“You good to keep driving, dude?” I asked JC.

“For sure,” he gave me a thumbs up. “You mind doing everything tonight though?”

“No worries. You handled all of this morning. I’ll take the afternoon.”

He gave me a ‘surfs up’ waggle of his thumb and pinky.

I went down the deck towards the girls but stopped with Heels for a second. “Hey—”

“I know, I know,” Heels said. “You’re doing the massage thingy.”

“Well, yes,” I said. “But I figured you knew already. I actually wanted to check that you’re OK after the thing at the dock.”

“Oh,” she said, looking up from her phone. “Um, yeah. I guess. Why?”

“Because you were pissed about what they said. And the rest of us on this boat have someone to lean on and decompress, but you and Wanda only have each other, so I wanted to check in.”

“Are you checking in with Wanda like this?” Heels asked.

“Well, not exactly like this,” I said.

“Just… I’m fine, but be careful,” Heels said.

“With you?”

“No,” she scoffed. “With her. Wanda isn’t exactly my best friend, but she’s pretty close. I don’t know what’s going between you three, and I don’t want to know, but ever since that first night when you guys watched the movie together, she’s been a little different. Perkier. Happier. It’s good, but I’m worried if something happens and she swings the other way.”

“I promise we’re not trying to play with her emotions,” I said. “Wanda is—”

“Special,” Heels finished for me. “Just treat her like it, OK?”

“I will,” I nodded.

“Good,” Heels nodded. “Now, I’m trying to finish Super Hard difficulty level crossword puzzle, so unless you have a five letter word with a ‘C’ in the middle for ‘Strips in a Club…’”

I had to think about it for a moment. “Bacon?”

“I mean, it fits, but explain?”

“It’s a distraction clue. Strip and Club make you think of strip clubs, so it’s not that. It’s talking about a club sandwich, which is made with strips of—”

“Bacon,” Heels nodded. “Nice. So he’s not just a bod and apparently magical hands.”

“Thanks,” I laughed.

I left her and went around the hot tub to find Cassidy just finishing getting the camera ready and Wanda laid out on a towel.

“Can I be honest?” I asked.

“Of course, Tiger,” Cassidy said.

“Wanda, your ass is the main attraction in this shoot, so we should probably start on your back and build up to it.”

Wanda laughed and wiggled her butt at the both of us. “Fair,” she said and turned over. “Like this?”

“Maybe with your arms behind your head,” I suggest, kneeling next to her and shifting her arms into place. “Perfect.”

“Scrumptious,” Cassidy said and snapped a picture of her to test her exposure. She fiddled with some settings, did it again, and then nodded. “Alright, good to go.”

“And are you good to go?” I asked Wanda, leaning down closer to her.

“Yes, sir,” she grinned and said quietly. She bit her lower lip and smiled. “I want your hands all over me, please.”

“Noted,” I said and kissed her softly so that I didn’t mess up her pristinely applied makeup. She’d down her lips a bright red to contrast her skin tone and the white bikini.

I started at her feet, and things went smoothly. We varied things from Becca’s shoot a bit as I lifted her legs up, placing one foot at a time on my chest to massage her calves and thighs. Then up her stomach. My fingers slipped under the cups of her bikini top, teasing her soft breasts and hard nipples and making Wanda grin and her eyes flash playfully. Cassidy took those pictures as well, though they wouldn’t make it into whatever ended up getting released. Then I massaged her upper chest, and her arms, before getting to her face. As usual, I was delicate there and did my best not to smudge her lipstick.

It was when Wanda started to silently tear up and cry that I stopped, concerned. “Wanda?” I whispered quietly.

“Sorry,” she said, blinking her eyes open and wiping at her eyes and cheeks. “Sorry, I just felt really peaceful. And horny, but God it was like I was floating on a cloud and the safest I’ve ever felt.”

Cassidy smiled and ran her fingers through Wanda’s hair, scratching at her scalp lightly, while I bent lower and kissed her softly.

“It’s OK,” I said. “I just wanted to make sure you were OK. Do you want me to keep doing that?”

“Yes,” Wanda said. “Some other time, though. The moments probably passed.”

“OK,” I nodded, then kissed her forehead softly. “Have I mentioned how fucking beautiful you are today, by the way?”

“Maybe,” Wanda smiled. “But it’s nice to hear it again. Sir.”

“Well, you’re fucking beautiful,” I said softly, then leaned down so my lips were right next to her ear and whispered, “My filthy little fuck whore.”

Her grin said it all.

* * *