The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 108

I massaged Wanda’s arms quickly then we flipped her over and I worked on her shoulders, then made a show of undoing her bikini top and laying the string aside before massaging down her back. It was right around the middle of her back that Wanda moaned softly. But she didn’t just moan.

She moaned my name. “Rooobbiee.”

“Yes?” I asked her quietly, continuing to massage that part of her back.

“I now fully believe you could make Leia come from massaging her feet if she felt like this,” Wanda sighed.

“Do you think you can get there if I keep going?” I asked.

She nodded without saying anything.

“Do you want me to?”

She hesitated.

“Answer him, little slut,” Cassidy whispered. As with Becca, she’d been shifting around us quietly, snapping pictures while keeping her and our shadows out of the shot.

“Yes,” Wanda said. “But you want me primed for tonight too, sir.”

“I do,” I said, and kissed her between her shoulder blades. “But I want you to know that this is real, too. So don’t hold back right now, OK? I’m going to keep massaging you, and I want you to come when you’re ready.”

“Thank you, sir,” she gasped.

I kept massaging, down to her lower back, then back up to her middle back. It really wasn’t anything different than I usually did, but something made it special for Wanda in that spot and when she came she shuddered softly and let out a little coo of happiness. I also noticed the white gusset of her bikini bottoms darkened between her thighs in the process.

Instead of continuing I laid down next to her and pulled her close, hugging her to me. Wanda wrapped her arms around me, pressing her naked chest to mine as she breathed deeply. Finally, she opened her eyes. “That was amazing, and the exact opposite of the buttons you’re supposed to be pushing today.”

“I know,” I smirked. “But I don’t care. That was beautiful.”

“It was,” she sighed and then kissed me softly. “Thanks.”

Fuck. My tongue almost said something I shouldn’t. My heart wasn’t beating fast, but it was beating heavy. Fuck, fuck.

“Let’s finish up, OK?” I asked.

She nodded, and soon she was back in position on her stomach, her arms up and cradling her head, and I was straddling her as and finished massaging her lower back. Just as I was about to move down to her glutes, trying my damndest not to think about what had just almost happened, we were interrupted by Heather and Cattie coming up the stairs at the back end of the boat.

“Oh, hey,” Cattie said. “How’s the shoot going?”

“Really good,” Cassidy said. “Probably as good as Becca’s.”

“I’m having a blast,” Wanda grinned, looking up at the two. “I almost feel like my body is high right now, it’s that good.”

Cattie was dressed in a black bikini with a sheer blue wrap around her waist, while Heather was in a one-piece swimsuit with legholes that ran high on her hips and a cutout circle that showed off a big portion of cleavage. They were both wearing their sunglasses, and Cattie had tied her hair back into a cute pair of braids.

“Well, we won’t distract you anymore,” Heather said.

“All good,” I said. “And thanks again for earlier.”

She hesitated, then nodded without saying anything and moved on.

‘Thanks,’ Cattie mouthed with an earnest smile, then followed after her girlfriend over to the deck chairs.

“Good thing they didn’t come up earlier,” Wanda whispered with a soft smile. “It would have been a lot harder to explain our quick cuddle.”

“You’d be surprised,” Cassidy whispered back. “Cuddles are only as weird as you make them.”

“Topless?”

Cassidy shrugged. “Are you ready to get your ass massaged or what?”

Wanda looked back at me and grinned. “Yes, please.”

I did just that, palming her ass and slowly spreading suntan oil on her cheeks. She flexed her glutes up at me, and I worked her ass and thighs for the camera, then moved back up again just for us and slid my fingers under the elastic of her bottoms and massaged the rest of her cheeks, then down into her ass crack running my fingers across her most intimate areas. Soon Wanda was panting softly and humping back at me.

But instead of pushing a finger in her, or even cycling down lower to her clit, I pulled away.

“Turn over,” I whispered to her.

She did, without hesitating, leaving her top on the floor so that her bare breasts were out. I took a moment to lean down and suck one of the soft pink nipples into my mouth for a moment before kissing her just as briefly.

“Now, my slut-pet,” I whispered. “I want you to masturbate for me. Pull your bottoms down your thighs and show me how you like to touch yourself when you’re thinking of me. But you already got your orgasm for being a good girl, so even though you’re going to do your very best, you aren’t going to come. Alright?”

“Yes, sir,” she nodded quickly.

I leaned back on my knees, sitting upright, as Wanda pulled her bottoms down her thighs slightly and immediately started rubbing her fingers over her pussy lips. She licked her lips and stared at me as she did it, and soon she was interspersing rubbing herself quickly with spreading herself lewdly, showing me the wet, pink centre of her pussy as it gaped and flexed, begging for my cock. Her outer vulva flushed with more arousal, but she avoided her clit as she wasn’t allowed to come.

She panted, her chest heaving, and didn’t stop. Wanda was looking at me through her lashes as her body tensed with her effort, her breasts wobbling, her toes clenching and unclenching.

Wanda was working herself into a fever pitch that had her fingers sloshing just slightly. She was getting closer and closer, but I could tell she was also resisting because that’s what I’d asked of her.

All at once I pulled her hand away from her pussy and I leaned down over her, pressing her back to the towel as I kissed her hard. Her naked breasts pressed to my naked chest, my cock still in my swimsuit pressing against her mound. She kissed me back needily, our tongues dancing, but I set the tempo and I slowed us both down into a leisurely makeout, and then into shorter kisses.

“Thank you, sir,” Wanda panted once the kissing was done. “That was- I’m so fucking turned on right now. I’ve never let anyone take pictures of me like that, and doing it for you- Fuck. Robbie, that was intense. I can’t believe I didn’t come.”

I gave her another peck. “That was really special. Thank you.”

She hugged me, and then Cassidy was putting away the camera and I helped Wanda get her top on. “You going to try and squeeze in Terra’s shoot now?” she asked.

I shook my head. “You should probably scoot down and change, or hop in the hot tub. Your bottoms are soaked. I think I want to head down and take a nap, and talk with Cassidy for a second.”

“Are you kidding?” Wanda asked. “Fuck that, I’m gonna wear this with pride. I’m joining Team Leia. Maybe I’ll get a shirt printed for us. ‘I got a massage from Robbie, and all I got was this t-shirt and a weirdly un-sexual orgasm.’

“Unsexual, huh?” Cassidy grinned.

“You know what I mean,” Wanda said. She gave me one last kiss, then got on her knees and pulled Cassidy towards her and kissed my fiancee on the cheek. “Thanks for letting this happen.”

“My, and your, pleasure,” Cassidy smiled.

Wanda hopped up and started walking around the hot tub towards the others. “You gals are not going to believe this…”

“Is something wrong?” Cassidy asked me quietly as we packed up the towel and zipped up the camera bag. “I thought we were on the same page with Wanda.”

“Downstairs,” I said, taking her hand and squeezing it softly, trying to reassure her in a way I didn’t feel.

* * *