The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 111

“I’m going to beat the absolute shit out of you,” Leia said.

“Says the lady who brings a gun to a fistfight,” I retorted.

Then I hit with my laser eyes.

“You have superpowers! Of course Joker needs to bring a gun and a knife. Even Batman uses weapons,” Leia said, mashing the buttons on her Nintendo Switch controller.

Our lunch plates were only half-eaten, lying almost forgotten as we sat on the floor of the Singles Boat living area. Leia had brought me down from the lunch buffet line and shown me that she’d hooked up her Switch to the shitty TV the houseboat came with. Then challenged me to a duel.

We were already on our second match and I could tell that she liked the DC fighting game a lot. I’d played it a bit before, and I liked fighting games, but I hadn’t mastered any of the controls by this point. Leia, on the other hand, knew how to do special attacks. The only reason I was able to keep up was that I had a better natural instinct for the defensive parts of these sorts of games and could block moves.

I glanced over at Leia, who was grinning widely with a look of concentration as she stared at the screen. She was one of the prettiest women on the trip, though that was like saying she was an angel among angels. Or a supermodel on a runway of supermodels. Still, where Wanda was beautiful in that all-American girl next door sort of way, and Cattie had the somewhat gothy princess vibe when she played it up, Leia was like a soft greek statue with a slightly skewed bust-to-waist ratio.

“Gotcha!” she crowed as the Joker shot Superman in the face, my momentary distraction means I didn’t duck in time. That set off a cascading effect of Superman indeed getting beaten the shit out of him. I managed to come back for a moment, but the deficit was too large and the next time Leia caught me with a hit she combo’d it into a finisher and ended the round.

“Fuck yeah!” she laughed, then grabbed her burger from her plate and took a big bite of it. “M’told you.”

“Well, I want a rematch. And this time you have to use a different character,” you said.

“Fine,” she giggled. “But I want a prize if I beat you a third time in a row.”

“Yeah?” I asked, munching down some of my own burger quickly. “What prize do you want?”

“Hmmm,” she made a show of thinking. “Maybe…”

“If you say you want another massage, all you have to do is ask,” I teased her.

She flushed, but her smile didn’t slip. “That’s not what I was thinking,” she said. “Well, not entirely. If I win, I think you need to take off your shirt.”

I raised my eyebrow. “And what if I win?”

“Same thing?” she asked. “Not that it matters, cause I’m going to kick your ass over and over.”

Leia was dressed in a thin t-shirt, her bikini top ties visible at the nape of her neck from under her shirt, and a pair of spandex booty shorts that hugged her wide hips.

“Deal,” I said.

Three minutes later I was peeling off my shirt as she did a little dance from her spot on the floor next to me. Turns out Wonder Woman could not, in fact, defeat Harley Quinn.

“Wanna bet again?” she asked.

“What do you want this time?”

“Well, obviously I want your shorts,” she grinned.

“Who says I’m wearing anything underneath them?” I asked.

“Who says I care?” she replied.

“Fine, but if I win, I want your shirt and your shorts since I’m at a disadvantage.”

“Deal,” she said.

Solomon Grundy got his head kicked in by Bane.

“Well, balls,” I laughed.

She hummed to herself again, doing her cute little victory dance, then shot me a pair of finger guns. “Take ’em off.”

“There’s going to be some weird questions to answer if anyone else walks in,” I said, standing up and dropping my athletic shorts to show I was wearing briefs underneath. She looked slightly disappointed for a moment, then brightened as she made another offer.

“Wanna go again?” she asked.

“Let me finish my lunch first,” I said.

“Good point,” she nodded, and we both set about cramming the last of our food down and drinking our water bottles.

“So tell me about the hair,” I said. “It’s cute as hell, but definitely an interesting choice.”

“Thanks,” she smiled, running her fingers through it. I could tell she was a natural blonde, but the pastel rainbow gave her an almost alien look with it being so silky and vibrant without being bold. “This is actually just the tail end of a whole sequence of dying my hair funky colours. I did a new colour every two months last year, with my Patreon followers voting on the colours. Then I rounded it off with a neon rainbow, which was neat but a bitch to maintain—I actually really like it now that it’s faded, but it would be too hard to keep it this way so I’m probably going to bleach it and go silver next.”

“I like that look, and it’s a good pick for you,” I said. “Cassidy has to use a bunch of special shampoos and stuff to keep her purple vibrant enough.”

“Oh, I’m so used to that by now,” Leia nodded. She took a last swig of her water bottle and set it down. “Now, are you ready to get beaten by a girl again?”

“What are we playing for this time?” I asked.

“You mean, what are you losing this time?” Leia giggled.

“Sure,” I said. “But one of these fights I’m going to get you.”

“We’ll see,” Leia said. “How about if I win, I get a kiss? And not a quick one, a big one. Cassidy seems OK with that from what I’ve seen and heard, right?”

“She is,” I said. “And what do I win?”

“You don’t want a kiss?” she teased. “Fine. Just because you need the extra motivation, I’ll strip down to my bikini and flash you a boob.” I gave her a look and she laughed. “Fine, both boobs. We’re adults, one titty isn’t enough.”

“Deal,” I said and we shook on it as we looked each other in the eye. The twinkle in hers was so fucking attractive.

* * *