The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 110

I changed into athletic shorts and a t-shirt before we headed up to see what lunch was about, and I was soon co-opted into barbecuing burgers and hotdogs for lunch. Becca and JC had found us a quiet cove not unlike the one we had anchored in the first night, though it was a little more open to the main lake except that it had more of a beach on the western side and the rock bluff on the east was about twice as tall as the houseboats.

While I was cooking Becca came around to see me, sliding in next to me at the grill on the porch of the Singles Boat. “Hey,” she said. “How are you doing now?”

I knew she meant after the encounter with the rednecks, but my discussion with Cass was still on my mind. She was up on the topdecks hanging out and chatting at my encouragement.

“Oh, I’m fine,” I said. “I’ve shaken off worse. Remember, I work in a Vegas casino. I’ve seen some shit.”

She snorted a little and grinned. “Well, I’m glad. And I was serious before—I appreciate you trying to step in quickly and deal with things like that with some humour and class. You really are a hero, even when it doesn’t work out.”

Becca was rubbing my back a little as she encouraged and complimented me, and I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her into a side hug. “I appreciate you saying that,” I said.

“Good,” she said. “Sometimes I feel like you don’t believe it.”

“With you reinforcing it, never again,” I promised her with a smile.

She slipped her hand from my back down into the waistband of my shorts, scratching her short nails lightly over the cheek of my ass. “And about the other thing…”

“Yes?” I asked, flexing my ass cheek and making her giggle and little.

“I was thinking maybe I should take a break from shoots tonight. I’m pretty sure everyone is planning one for tonight, so it would give you and I some private time on one of the boats.”

“That sounds wonderful,” I said and set down the tongues I was using on the grill and slid my own hand down her back and into the back of her daisy dukes, palming her butt in return. She just grinned at that, but then that grin turned a little nervous.

“Um, I did want to ask for something though,” She said.

“Anything,” I said. “Well, within reason.”

“So far the way we’ve done the big things has been with both you and Cassidy there. I was wondering if, because it’s been so long for me, maybe it would be OK if this first one is just you and I?”

“First one, huh?” I asked, trying to diffuse the nervous tension she was feeling.

“Yes, first one,” she said, sliding her hand from my ass around to the front and grasping my cock. “We’ve got four more days after this, and unless something goes drastically wrong I’m hoping you and I have at least a few chances to hook up.”

“Happy to,” I said quietly. “And I’ll talk to Cassidy.”

“OK,” she nodded. “Thanks. I’m not against playing with her too, it’s just—”

“Been a while,” I finished for her. She took her hand off of my dick, which was now half-hard, and I tilted her face up to mine. “Come here, you,” I whispered and kissed her. She breathed in through her nose as we kissed, and slowly we began to make out until we were interrupted by the grease from the burgers popping into a small whoosh of flames.

“Later,” Becca nodded with a grin.

“Can’t wait,” I said.

She grinned again, biting the corner of her lip for a moment before heading up the stairs to check on the other lunch prep.

I was just starting to pull the hotdogs off the grill, the burgers needing a bit more time, when Wanda swung by.

“Thanks again for earlier, sir,” she said, hugging me from behind and peeking under my arm at what I was doing.

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” I said, stretching to get my arm around to hug her.

“Sweetie?” she asked with an eyebrow.

“I don’t know who can hear us here,” I said, and bent lower to whisper right in her ear. “Slut.”

“God, I want to blow you right here,” she said quietly.

“That would be hot as hell, but I’m almost done cooking,” I said.

“Maybe next time I’ll show up earlier then,” she teased.

“Maybe you should,” I teased back.

She stood and pulled me back from the barbeque a bit, then hugged me more properly and I returned it. “Seriously, Robbie. I really enjoyed that. Thank you.”

“I did too, Wanda,” I said. I love you, I thought. I just hugged her tighter, thinking it. Feeling guilty about it still, but thinking it.

She pulled back eventually and kissed me quickly before asking where Cassidy was, and I told her I’d seen my fiancee up on the top deck last. Wanda left me to seek her out.

My next visitor wasn’t nearly so sweet, kind, or wanting a hug or grope of my penis.

“Are you almost done or what?” Sherry asked, not even coming all the way down the stairs.

“Just about,” I said, starting to pull the burgers off the grill. “Everything else ready up there?”

“For a while,” she said. She hovered like she wanted to say more.

“Sherry, I heard you earlier,” I said. “Did you hear me?”

“What does that mean?”

“I mean did you talk to your sister one on one about what you’re so mad about?” I asked.

“Whatever,” Sherry scoffed. “I don’t have to talk to you about anything.”

“No, you don’t,” I said.

She seemed to not know how to respond to that and just walked back up the stairs. It was hard to remember that, on a boat full of beautiful women, Sherry was still the youngest in the group.

I brought the food up and lunch was served. Cassidy came to me while I was in line and gave me a little kiss, just letting me know she was around. I also had my ass grabbed, though when I turned to see who did it I actually couldn’t tell in the small crowd.

Leia met me at the end of the serving row, smiling sweetly. “Hey, have lunch with me?” she asked.

“Sure,” I said. “Happy to.”

“Great,” she said with a pretty grin. “I have a surprise that I hope you’ll like.”

* * *