The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 115

Terra and I sat like that quietly for a few minutes, her soothing me with her fingers in my hair and on my scalp and neck. Then the door to the room opened again and Cassidy poked her head in, clearly looking for me and surprised at seeing us the way we were.

It’s funny, I never would have been caught in a situation like this prior to the trip. Even though Terra and I were being completely platonic—the ‘worst’ thing was that she was in a bikini top, but between her tiny bust and the full coverage of the cups it wasn’t scandalous whatsoever—there was no way I would have been in this position with anyone other than Cass. I wouldn’t have thought it was right or OK, and I would have been bottling up any emotions I had.

But things were different now, and even though Cass immediately got a concerned look on her face as she stepped into the room fully, I could tell it was for me and not for what she’d found.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, closing the door behind her and stepping to the foot of the bed but not climbing on. “Should I give you two some privacy?”

“Robbie let Heather have it,” Terra said. “She gave a really shitty ‘sorry you’re offended’ kind of apology and he told her exactly what the rest of us have been seeing and feeling. But he’s still hurt, Cassidy.”

“Oh, Tiger,” Cass said, climbing up on the bed and sitting mirrored to Terra so she could look down at me while she took one of my hands in both of hers. “Good job, and I’m so sorry, and thank you, and I love you.”

I smirked just a little. “That’s a lot of stuff in one little sentence, hon.”

“It was, but I needed to say it all at once,” she smiled down at me. “Especially the sorry and the I love you.” She glanced up at Terra. “Was it brutal?”

“He could have been nastier for sure,” she said. “Honestly, he’s the most polite pissed person I think I’ve ever met except for one of my friend’s Moms growing up. She was this southern belle church lady type with a syrupy sweet voice that never swore and never raised her voice, but she could be brutally honest without ever sounding nasty about it. Robbie was like a manly version of that. Firm and blunt, but fair.”

“Baby,” Cass whispered, squeezing my fingers in hers as she smiled.

“I just said what we’ve talked about, I think,” I said. “And I know I kept warning you not to, Cass. It just- it happened.”

“We were trying not to pry into their relationship,” Cass filled in for Terra. “Cattie needed support, obviously, so we agreed going on the offensive wouldn’t be fair.”

“I get it,” Terra nodded. “I wasn’t sure what to say to her either. I mean, how do you approach someone and say ‘Hey, I think your girlfriend is trying to fuck anything with tits and it’s making everyone uncomfortable’ without making things awkward?”

“Not like I just did,” I said.

“True,” Terra smiled lopsidedly.

“What about us?” Cassidy asked Terra. “I know our situation has been… different with everyone. Are we making people uncomfortable? Or just you and JC?”

Terra shook her head. “No, it’s different. I mean, it feels that way at least, especially knowing what I know. If I was in the dark and just saw what was going on, I’d probably think it was a little weird, but neither of you are being aggressive about it. I’m sure the college guys are confused as hell why half the girls on this trip seem to only be interested in Robbie though.”

Cassidy laughed softly. “Oh, they definitely are,” Cass said. “Honestly, watching Wanda, Becca and Ami all immediately avoid flirting with them when they showed up was kind of funny. Not to mention me, cause ick. Even Zenya isn’t really engaging with them, so all they’ve got are Heels, Ginnie and Sherry.”

I sighed a little at the mention of Sherry. “Just FYI, hon. Sherry got pissy with me again. She walked in on Leia and I playing video games.”

“Is that how you ended up naked in the lake, Tiger?” Cass asked with a smirk.

“She’s really good at fighting games,” I chuckled.

“Jesus, how many of these women are you going to have sex with?” Terra asked, teasing.

“At least three, probably five, maybe seven,” Cassidy said matter of factly. “Not counting the girl at the gas station.”

“You fucked the girl with the ass back there?’ Terra asked in surprise.

“Her ex was an asshole and she wanted to get back at him with some revenge porn to make it obvious she was over him,” Cass said. “You should have seen Robbie, he was a fucking stud.”

Terra just shook her head, looking at us incredulously. “So, who then? Cattie happened last night, and anyone who knows Becca can see how she’s looking at him.”

“Cattie, Becca and Wanda have carte blanche,” Cass said. “And I need to talk to—”

“Babe,” I interrupted her. “That’s not fair to anyone to talk about them.”

“True, you’re right,” Cassidy sighed. “Sorry.”

“You two are something else,” Terra said, shaking her head.

“You want on that list?” Cassidy asked.

“What?”

“The list. Of women who have carte blanche with Robbie,” Cassidy said. “Actually, don’t answer that. I don’t know what’s up with you and JC, but as long as whatever happens is OK on your guys’ end then I’m totally fine if you want to hook up with my man, OK? Just don’t use Robbie to cheat.”

Terra opened her mouth in slight surprise, then closed it and furrowed her brow at what she was being told, a ripple of emotions moving through her. “Thanks?” she finally said, half a question.

“This is so awkward,” I said.

“Hey, just thought I would put it out there,” Cassidy smirked. She pulled one hand from mine and ran her fingers through my hair alongside Terra’s. “Now, if you’re feeling a bit better, I think you should go make an appearance up top so that we can make you look like the stud king you are.”

* * *