The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 116

Terra left us in the room, saying she wanted to go change quickly before she’d join us up on the top deck of the houseboat.

“Cass,” I said once she was gone. “Terra and JC—”

“I know, Tiger,” she calmed me. I’d sat up on the edge of the bed and she moved to stand in front of me, putting her hands on my shoulders so we could look each other in the eye. “I know. I’m not going to push. I like Terra and JC, but JC is kind of a boy and I think Terra might like an encounter with a real, well-rounded and perfectly handsome man. She’s already been flirting and kissing you, and you did say she told you about their agreement in their relationship, so I just wanted to make sure the door was open.”

“You’re trouble, you know that?” I asked, shaking my head with a grin.

“I know,” she said, stepping a little closer and hugging me to her. “Are you OK?’

“Yeah, I am,” I nodded against her breasts. “I just needed to cool down, and things hit me again a little bit. Not as bad as before.”

“OK,” she said, rubbing my back. “If you don’t want to come up, you don’t need to.”

“No, I’m fine now,” I said. “But I do need to talk to you about something first.” I turned her with my hands at her waist and got her to sit on my knee, and she looped her arms around my shoulders.

“What’s up?” she asked.

“So, Becca and I talked right before lunch and she’d like to meet up during the photoshoots tonight,” I said. “And she says she wants to play with both of us, but for this first time she’s asking for it to be just me and her since it’s been so long since she’s had sex with someone.”

Cassidy hesitated, then nodded. “That’s fine. I’ll do my own thing, or help someone else, and you two can have some privacy.”

“Are you sure you’re OK with that?” I asked. “You don’t sound sure.”

She kissed me, soft and earnest. “Robbie, I’m sure. I just needed to absorb it for a second, that this is happening. I know I’m the one driving this but it’s still weird for me too. I love you, and I know Becca is going to treat you well, and you’re going to rock her world.”

“If you have any reservations about this, it’s OK,” I said. “You just need to tell me.”

“Thank you, Tiger,” she said, hugging me and resting her head on my shoulder. “But I’m 100 percent sure. I’m going to want to hear about it after, obviously, but I was serious. Cattie, Wanda and Becca, and now Terra, have carte blanche. Technically so does Ami, I guess, but I doubt she acts on it before your date tomorrow.”

“You’re right, this is weird,” I sighed, hugging her back.

“So you really laid into Heather, huh?” she asked.

“The only thing I didn’t do was point out how Sherry was being a problem because of her,” I said. “But I fucking hope I didn’t piss off Cattie.”

“I doubt it,” Cass said and kissed my cheek.

Terra came and knocked on our door, and the three of us went up to the top deck to see what was going on. It looked like the College Guys were setting up for tubing runs again, though they would need to be careful towing riders out of our cove to do it. JC waved to us from down on the speedboat when he saw his girlfriend and Cass and I looking down—his cluelessness made me feel a little bad all over again about Cassidy’s offer to Terra. I liked JC and I definitely didn’t want to screw up him and Terra.

Most of the guys seemed to want to party and drink instead of do the boating thing, the novel idea of partying with a bunch of internet models more attractive than whatever else they could have been doing that day. I ended up slipping into the hot tub on the Singles Boat, away from the action on the Couples Boat. Cass joined me on one side, and I very quickly had Wanda slipping in on my other side and slipping my arm around her shoulders as she leaned back. Then Becca joined us, sitting across from me, and the four of us just talked.

All three of them were wearing the caps, their little message to me that they were ‘my girls’ for the day. All three of them were planning sexual encounters with me later. Yet we talked about everything and nothing, and things never got sexual or weird. The most things ever strayed beyond four friends talking in a hot tub was when the jets would turn on and a foot or two would brush against mine deliberately, though the three of them didn’t show any sign of who it might be doing that.

Eventually Ami joined us to escape a conversation she’d been having with Ginnie and a couple of the guys, and she slipped in next to Cassidy. My fiancee leaned over and whispered something to her, which made the Asian girl raise her eyebrow and glance around, and then nod with a little smile. Then Cass pulled off her cap and put it on Ami’s head, shifting it around.

Fuck, Ami looked cute with a cap on forwards or backward, too.

“Really?” I asked.

Ami grinned a little bit and shrugged.

We kept talking, though the conversation shifted to some fandoms I didn’t really care about so I was quieter. Eventually we started to sit up on the edge of the hot tub to give ourselves time to cool down, and then people started to filter out. Becca went to check to make sure the boating stuff was going fine and no one was going to get injured doing something stupid. Wanda went to check on Heels. Zenya joined us, bringing one of the college guys with her. His name was Duke and he was a good ol’ southern boy who had a hard time following the nerdy conversation between the girls.

He made the mistake of trying to talk sports with me, and I kept him entertained for about five minutes before I ran out of anecdotes.

While all of this was going on I noticed that Heather and Cattie had come up top at some point. Heather was in a bikini again, her athletic curves showing off, but Cattie was dressed in jean shorts and a t-shirt. Neither of them came over towards us, and Cass eventually excused herself, whispering to me that she would wander over and try and get a temperature reading on Cattie without breaking her promise that we’d keep our distance today. I kissed her and sent her on her way.

When two more of the guys, accompanied by Ginnie and Sherry, started coming towards us Ami stretched and started getting out of the tub. “I think I’m done in here, too,” she said.

“Heading down?” I asked.

“Mhmm,” she nodded. “I’m hoping my spot is open.”

“Mind if I join you?” I asked.

“Sure,” she grinned.

“What are you two sneaking off to do?” Zenya asked teasingly.

“One of the best ways to spend an afternoon,” I said. “Read a book sitting next to a beautiful woman.”

* * *