The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 117

I went and fetched one of the paperbacks I’d brought along from my bags. It was actually a little surprising that I hadn’t touched either of the books so far—I liked reading, almost more than watching tv shows or movies—and had brought three paperbacks just in case the trip ended up being a flop for me and I didn’t like hanging out with many of the girls.

Obviously, that hadn’t happened.

Book in hand, I crossed back over to the Singles Boat since I didn’t see Ami in ours, and found her on the couch. She’d changed into baggy sweatpants that were high on her waist along with her bikini top. She also still had on Cassidy’s hat.

“Hey,” she grinned, shifting on the couch to make room for me.

“Hi,” I said and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek before plopping down onto the couch next to her.

“What are you reading?” she asked me.

“I went to this used bookstore that was having a ‘Box o’ Books’ sale on paperbacks a while back. I think this one is a spy book—not my usual bag, but if it’s crap I only paid about fifty cents per book.”

“Ooh, that sounds awesome,” Ami grinned. “I need to find a place that does that. I just like the feel of a book over a tablet or e-reader.”

“Same,” I said.

I settled in, cracking open the first page. I don’t know how long we were there, but I do know we both shifted every once in a while. Eventually Ami went and got us a couple of water bottles from the fridge, and when she sat back down I pulled her feet up into my lap and started massaging them with one hand while I held my book with the other. She didn’t say anything about it, though I knew she was watching me for a bit before going back to her book, a soft smile on her face.

It must have been over an hour, and Ami had shifted again. She’d lain down on her back with her head on the armrest, which pushed her feet further out so it didn’t make sense for me to be massaging them, and now her thighs were resting across my lap and acting as a little table for me. She was squirming every once in a while though, and she eventually sat up and tugged on her bikini top. “Do you mind?” she asked.

“Mind what?” I asked.

“The knot is bugging me,” she said. “Mind if I take off my top?”

I laughed and shook my head. “Ami, I promise you I’ll never mind if you want to go topless around me.”

“OK,” she smiled, and quickly reached back and undid one of the knots and pulled it off, setting it on the floor in front of the couch before leaning back, her enhanced breasts free to point her little brown nipples to the sky. “I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t making you uncomfortable or anything.”

I reached over with one hand and tickled her bare stomach softly around her belly button. “You couldn’t if you tried,” I said.

She smiled again and put one hand on mine, flattening it against her warm stomach and holding it there as she lifted her book with her other hand and started reading again.

We sat like that for a while, casually touching as she was draped across me.

And God was it nice.

The music outside was loud, but not loud enough to disturb or distract. There were occasional loud bouts of laughter, but no shouting. The thrum of the speed boat was almost rhythmic in the back of my mind as I got lost in the pulpy spy fiction.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cassidy said and I opened my eyes, realizing I’d drifted off. She was standing in front of me, leaning to get close and whispering to wake me up.

I blinked and glanced down where Ami was still laying as she had been, my hand now more curled and holding hers and resting on her stomach. Her book was laying across her chin and collarbone, and she’d also fallen asleep.

“How long was I out?” I asked.

“Couldn’t be too long,” Cass said. “I peeked in the window about twenty minutes ago and saw you two both reading. Becca is sending the guys away again in about an hour and I think Ginnie and Sherry were going to bring a couple of them down here for a quick hook up so I thought I’d warn Ami.”

“Good idea,” I said, not liking the idea of any of the guys getting a look at her naked chest.

“You should be the one to wake her up,” Cass said. “Go Sleeping Beauty on her.”

“I don’t know if she’d like that,” I said. “But I’ll wake her up.”

I set my book aside and then lifted hers off of her. Then I slowly leaned down, shifting her slightly, until I was laying next to her. I kissed Ami on the cheek softly, then whispered. “Wake up, beautiful.” It took a couple more tries, but she slowly started blinking herself awake.

“Mmmf,” she groaned and stretched. “Did I fall asleep?”

I nodded. “So did I. Cass came down to let us know you might want to cover up.”

“She did?”

“I did,” Cass said. She’d moved and sat on one of the chairs in the living area, grinning like a Cheshire cat. “I would have let you nap longer, but you’re a Robbie Girl after you wore the cap, so no one but him should be seeing those perfect titties of yours.”

Ami turned towards me, hugging her arms around me and pushing her chest against mine. “Fixed,” she said.

That made Cass and I both laugh, and Ami grinned widely.

Eventually we sat up, and I helped Ami get her bikini top back on and tie it in the back for her.

“You two look so fucking cute together,” Cass said.

“Come sit with us,” I said.

“Maybe next time,” she said, quickly standing. “I didn’t bring anything to read, and now that the perfect titties are put away I can’t use them as pillows. Plus I promised Terra and Wanda that I would come back up. They’re going to teach me euchre—Ami, you don’t happen to play, do you?”

“Mmm-mm,” she shook her head. “I’ve heard of it though. Need a fourth?”

“We do, but I don’t want to pull you away from your book or Robbie,” Cass said, waving her off.

“It’s fine,” Ami said, glancing over at me with a blush. “Mind if I go play cards with the girls?”

“Of course not,” I laughed. “I had fun reading. We should do it again.”

“We should,” Ami smiled.

Amy got herself together and went to drop off her book in her room, and Cassidy winked at me while she was back there. Then they left through the sliding door, and almost as soon as they were gone there were footsteps at the other end of the houseboat in the hallway near the rooms. I had to lean forward to see who it was and noticed Sherry pulling a guy into her room while Ginnie was doing the same with another guy towards hers.

I took a breath, trying to decide what I was going to do.

“Shit,” I muttered, and went looking for Cattie.

* * *