The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 118

Cassidy had known that Sherry was bringing a guy down for a hookup, but I wasn’t sure if Cattie knew. And one thing I was sure of was that the last time we’d talked about it Cattie had been worried about her little sister. So I could either just try to pretend I didn’t know, let them deal with anything that came of it, and skirt by without an issue… or I could do the right thing and interrupt the ‘Avoid Robbie’ bubble as briefly as possible to make sure she was aware.

It wasn’t really an option. I cared about Cattie, and I cared about what she wanted for her sister. Ginnie could bring every one of the college guys down to her room and have a gangbang if she wanted, and while I’d be a little put off by the display, I wouldn’t have a direct emotional response to it. But anything bad happening with Sherry would impact Cattie.

I climbed the steps and saw Cassidy and Ami settling down cross-legged on the astroturf deck in their foursome with Terra and Wanda. Wanda was still wearing her baseball cap and waved at me with a smile and a wink, which made Terra look over her shoulder and see me. She stuck out her tongue in a smile and waved as well… and I thought she would look cute in a hat, too.

God, the App was making me cocky in a way that made me uneasy.

Becca was sitting with Cattie and Heather over on the other boat, while Heels and Leia sat on the edge of the hot tub and watched the speed boat coming back into the bay. I crossed over and went up behind Becca’s chair, clearing my throat to get the group’s attention. “Hey,” I said. “Sorry to interrupt and break the thing, but I just wanted to make sure you knew your sister went below deck with a guy, Cattie.”

“She did?” Cattie said, immediately sitting up and glancing around.

“I saw her go into her room with him,” I clarified. “I knew you would want to know, or I wouldn’t have- yeah.”

“Oh, it’s not a big deal, Cat,” Heather said, reaching over and rubbing Cattie’s arm. “If she wants some dick then she should get some dick. She’s a big girl.”

“Not that big,” Cattie retorted. “And she’s been drinking those daiquiris you made extra strong.”

“Just let her do her thing,” Heather sighed, rolling her eyes. “Sow her wild oats and shit.”

“You said they were in her room?” Cattie asked me, standing.

Heather sighed heavily and pursed her lips, glaring at me through her sunglasses.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “Do you want me to go with?”

“No, it’s fine,” she said. “I’ll just make sure she’s OK and sober enough to be making a proper decision.” She crossed over and looked like she wanted to hug me, but stopped short and put a hand on my upper arm. “Thank you for telling me.”

As she left to head down the stairs, Heather scoffed a bit. “Really?”

“Heather, I knew she would want to know,” I said.

“What, do you want to fuck her little sister, too?” she asked.

“Heather,” Becca said sternly, warning her.

That seemed to snap Heather out of it, at least for the moment. She blinked and then looked away. “I’m just saying, the girl is old enough to drink. She can make her own decisions about who she gives it up to. And you were supposed to back off.”

“I know,” I said with a frown. “And I would have done like Cattie asked but this felt more important than a brief interruption.”

“Then why are you still here?” Heather asked.

I just held up a hand to show I was backing off without trying to fight or make a deal of it, then walked away. I heard footsteps following me and glanced over to see it was Becca. She followed me over to the Pilot Cabin and the shade, and I saw the aforementioned daiquiris and poured myself one of the slushy drinks and took a sip. That immediately raised my eyebrows as the fumes hit my nose and the liquor hit my throat. “Holy shit that’s strong,” I said.

“Yeah, I could only handle half a glass,” Becca said. Then she hugged me. “You didn’t deserve that.”

“She didn’t deserve what happened last night,” I pointed out. “Well, not entirely. Just because she dug her own grave on it doesn’t mean we needed to bury her, make the headstone and then knock it over. I get why she’s mad.”

“You know, you might be too empathetic for your own good?” Becca asked. “But then again, I just keep finding new layers of what I like about you, and that’s one of them.”

I smiled and pulled her into a second, softer and more intimate feeling hug. “Cassidy said yes, by the way,” I told her. “We’re good for it to be just us.”

She closed her eyes and hugged me a little tighter, not saying anything but smiling. When we parted she kept that little smile on her face and we just chatted for a bit and I got to look at her.

“God, your beautiful,” I blurted out.

That made her little smile turn wider. “What brought that on?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “You just are. I like the way your hair looks a little windswept and peeking out from the cap. Your sunglasses fit your face perfectly and are perfectly styled with your outfit. I love all the different ways you smile.”

She rolled her eyes a little at the corniness but kept smiling. “No, please, keep going,” she laughed.

“Well, there’s your nose,” I said. “It’s just the perfect nose.”

She giggled, and I was about to keep going but some loud voices were coming from down by the speed boat. Becca and I looked at each other and immediately headed out to see if there was a problem.

* * *