The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 119

As Becca and I looked over the railing Leia and Heels were doing the same thing, all of us drawn by the loud voices.

Thankfully it looked like it was just some playful roughhousing. JC was down there, goofing off with a couple of the guys as they were swapping out the tubing rope for what looked like a handle for waterskiing.

What looked less good, at least to me, was the stance Zenya had as she was sitting and being chatted up by another of the college guys. She didn’t look like she was feeling threatened or anything, I just felt like judging by her body language she would rather just… not be talking to him. I had a feeling she’d gone out on the boat to enjoy the wind and the waves out of the open lake, and she was putting up with the guy trying to chat her up.

“Hey, Zen,” I called down. She looked up, shading her eyes despite her oversize sunglasses to see me in the glare of the afternoon. I waved her up. “Want to do that thing?”

It was a calculated ask that I’d developed over time at work. A customer who wasn’t being handsy or rude, but was clearly hitting on a staff member, needed to be handled delicately. Especially if they were a high roller. So ‘Hey, did you do that thing I asked you to do?’ was enough to give them an out if they wanted it. A waitress or dealer could say ‘Yeah, I got it done’ if they thought they were working towards a good tip, or they could say, ‘Oh, no, I forgot’ and they could get out of the situation without the customer feeling slighted.

Well, it usually worked anyways, but when it didn’t the customer was generally progressing from ‘mildly annoying’ to ‘a problem.’

Zenya, bless her, immediately caught on and stood up. “Yes!” she called. “I’ll be right up.”

I ducked back out from the railing so that she could make her excuses without the guy being able to interact with me or ask questions.

“That thing?” Becca asked.

“Total bullshit,” I said.

“Ah,” Becca smirked.

Zenya joined us on the top deck half a minute later, giving me a thankful look and squeezing my arm. She was in a full bikini with a pretty and colourful silky robe cover-up hanging loose from her shoulders. “Thank you,” she said. “That guy didn’t know when to stop talking.”

“No problem,” I said with a smile.

“I had a thought,” Becca said. “What if you did have a thing to do?”

“And what thing would I be doing?” Zenya asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Well, if you want to get in on the Massage Shoots, I think Cassidy isn’t busy but I could be the photographer. Do you have a white swimsuit to work with?”

“Oooh,” Zenya said looking excited. “I do want to get in on that, but I didn’t bring anything plain white. Do you think anyone might have something that would fit me?”

Zenya was one of the bigger girls on the trip with full hips and a broad chest. Heather was her closest option but I doubted she would be willing to help out if I was involved.

“I think Ami has a white bandeau top we could try, and then I know Leia has a white suit and I bet the bottoms would fit you,” Becca said.

“OK, cool. Let’s ask,” Zenya said and the two of them immediately went off to start piecing together the outfit.

“No one asked me if I was interested,” I muttered. Then snorted and rolled my eyes at myself. Who was I kidding, of course I was willing to massage another gorgeous woman.

I went and let Cassidy know what was going on and she grinned and nodded, pursing her lips for a kiss which I gave her. Then she played a card and Terra, her partner across their square, groaned and started to explain that she’d already been winning the play.

After a quick swimsuit change I went back up to the top deck and waited a couple of minutes for Becca and Zenya to arrive. When they did my eyes popped out a little bit as I saw Zenya in the piecemeal suit. It looked great, but…

“Dayum, girl,” Cassidy called from over at the group playing cards. “Did they turn the air conditioning on downstairs?”

Zenya laughed and covered her obviously pointy nipples with her fingers.

“If you’re not comfortable doing it with this suit, that’s OK,” I told her as the girls came over to where I had set up a towel on the back side of the hot tub from the card players. The angle of the boat meant the shade wouldn’t hit us as we worked, giving a clean ‘set’ for the photoshoot.

“It’s fine,” she said. “As long as Becca doesn’t make my nips the focus of the shot I can edit them out before I post anything.”

“OK,” I said, “if you’re sure.”

“Definitely,” she said and then winked before getting down on the towel. “Besides, I love my body. Why shouldn’t everyone else?”

I got down on my knees next to Zenya as she lay on her stomach and worked her through how the other shoots had gone—or at least the appropriate parts of them. She was just happy to be getting a full massage, and she fixed up her bright red hair in a white scrunchy to keep it off of her back and shoulders in a spray of a ponytail bun.

I started with her feet and moved up her legs. Zenya had naturally pale skin but she’d started to tan lightly over the last few days, warming her hue just a little bit without getting burnt. She was an interesting woman physically—curvy and soft in all the right ways, but under the curves I could feel a decent amount of muscle. I asked her how she kept so fit, which made her turn and smile at me and thank me for noticing. And then we spent the next few minutes with her talking about how she liked weight lifting and did some Brazilian jiu-jitsu for workouts because she hated standard cardio. As I got to her upper thighs she teased me by waggling her big butt at me.

“Take a feel,” she said, then turned to Becca. “Not for the camera, though.”

Becca gave a thumbs up, and I put my hands on Zenya’s ass and she flexed against them, her butt jumping under my hands.

“Jesus, that’s impressive,” I said. “I bet you can twerk like mad.”

“Oh, she can,” Becca smirked. “She keeps doing it at night when you and JC aren’t around.”

“I’m not trying to steal any husbands or boyfriends,” Zenya laughed.

“So you let him grab it?” Becca asked.

Zenya shrugged. “It was for science.”

* * *