The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 120

I moved on from Zenyas ass and up to her back, which was where she started getting a little more into it.

“Mmm, could you hit that spot again?” she asked as I found a little knot of tension closer to her side.

“Sure,” I said and worked the mirrored point on her other side as well.

“Ooh, shit,” she groaned, kicking her feet up a little bit.

“Damn, you’re carrying some tension there,” I said.

“Wait till you get to my shoulders,” she groaned.

“Noted,” I smirked, and worked the tense points until they were feeling smoother. I wasn’t a professional by any means but between what I knew and the Midas Touch from the App I could at least soothe her even if I couldn’t fix anything permanently.

I pushed up higher, doing my trick with my thumbs and her spine which made her moan happily and arc her back for a moment as she muffled herself with her arm.

“That was almost too good,” she grunted.

“Want me to do it again?” I asked.

She shook her head, so I didn’t, moving on up her back. I skimmed over the stretched fabric of the bandeau top and moved up to her shoulder blades and under her arms.

Zenya loved my massaging of her spine and the base of her neck where she had a little mandala tattoo with an all-seeing eye that was usually hidden by her thick hair. What the redhead needed was my massaging of her shoulder blades and upper shoulders.

“Fuuuck,” she grunted through gritted teeth.

“Want me to stop?” I asked.

“N- No,” she shook her head. “I can tell this is actually helping.”

She was tense as hell, and she admitted it was both from stress and from carrying around her tits. They weren’t huge, but they were big enough that they were causing her problems if she didn’t go see her chiropractor—and chiropractors cost money and she was a freelance model so getting a great health insurance plan was out the window.

Zenya got loud enough that the girls playing euchre came over to look, thinking I was making her orgasm. Well, I was sure Wanda and Cassidy thought that at least. But I wasn’t, I was just working out a shitload of tension. By the time I was finished and had moved back to softly rubbing the base of her neck, Zenya was sweating and panting. Her shoulders were loose, but it had been a process.

“You want to keep going?” I asked her.

“Are you kidding me?” she asked, looking back at me with smudged makeup around her eyes from her squeezing them tight and watering a bit. “The worst part is over, now I can just enjoy your magic hands some more.

You have no idea.

I nodded and started down her arms, then got her to turn over and tried my best to ignore the fact that her large breasts seemed like they were going to pop out of the elasticy bandeau top at any moment. She loved the face massage to the point that I did the whole thing over again, and I could feel her apple cheeks rippling a little under my thumbs as she smiled broadly and enjoyed the feelings. I was sitting above her with her head resting in my lap, and as I moved down from her jaw to her neck she blinked open her big eyes and smirked at me a little. “Ooh, choke me, Daddy,” she teased.

“Don’t tempt me,” I teased back and moved down to her upper chest. As I got closer to her breasts her breathing got shallower and her eyes dilated just a little. I stopped right at the of the bandeau, a could inch or two onto her cleavage and gave her the chance to say something. She didn’t, and so I slid around her body and softly massaged her ribs and down her soft torso and dramatic curves to her hips, then down onto the tops of her thighs.

“Could you do my waist again?” she asked me.

“Sure,” I said and straddled her thighs so that I could get a good even pressure and put my hands back on her waist.

“Higher?” she asked.

I slowly moved back up to her ribs, massaging the skin in slow circles with my thumbs.

“Higher?” she asked again, her voice getting quieter.

I was right up under her breasts now and moved towards her sternum. She breathed deeply and shivered a little under me.

“Higher?” she asked again. “Is that OK?”

I nodded. “Do you want me to double-check with Cassidy? I’m sure she’d say yes.”

Zenya glanced at Becca, who nodded. “She definitely would.”

“No pictures,” Zenya said.

Becca nodded again and lowered the camera.

Zenya reached down and slid my hands up onto the bandeau top, right onto her breasts. I softly massaged them, circling my hands closer to the big bumps of her nipples.

“Fuck it,” she moaned softly and then lifted the bandeau top over her tits and onto her upper chest, baring her breasts to me in a quick plop.

I didn’t say anything, I just took them in my hands and massaged the swathe of breast in my hands, running my thumbs over her nipples and then softly tweaking them. Her areolas were a little small for the size of her breasts but her nipples were wonderfully rubbery and erect with little dimples creasing each one.

She sucked in a breath when I slowly massaged out from her nipples, then back in squeezing her tits firmly until I reached back to her nipples again.

“Oh fuck,” she groaned. “I could—”

“Cover up,” Becca hissed quietly.

I let go of Zenya’s tits and pulled the bandeau top down over them, and not two seconds later the sound of laughing guys reached us as JC and the college guys came up onto the opposite top deck where they would have had an excellent view of us. Right after covering her I had dismounted from straddling Zenya and she fixed her top more.

“Fuck,” she said, her cheeks flushed down her neck and to her upper chest.

“Sorry,” I sighed.

“God, don’t be,” she said, sitting up. “That was amazing. But you better bet I’ll be asking Cassidy if I can get another massage this week.”

“I’d be happy to,” I said, winking and squeezing her thigh.

“Well, I’ll get you the pictures tonight, Zen,” Becca said. “But for now I think it’s time we get rid of the boys and start work on dinner.”

“Sure,” she nodded, then looked down and blushed all over again and looked at me. “Mind if I take your towel for now?”

I glanced down and saw she had a little dark spot between her legs. “No problem,” I said and helped her get covered with the towel around her waist as she stood up and headed for the stairs.

As Becca went to ask the college guys to head out I crossed back over to the other side of the hot tub to the card players.

“How’d it go?” Cassidy asked as I crouched behind her and hugged her.

“Good,” I simply said.

I could see the gears turning behind her eyes and the questions on her tongue, and I knew if Terra and Ami hadn’t been there she would have asked more. But she didn’t and settled for kissing my cheek, and then kissing my lips, before the girls complained that she was supposed to be dealing. And that they weren’t getting kisses.

It was a hard life, giving each of them a peck on the lips as well.

* * *