The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 121

I hung out with the girls, watching them play cards until the dinner bell was metaphorically rung—well, more correctly until I was asked to help bring the food up onto the top deck. Dinner was grilled chicken on big, hearty garden salads with a mess of different toppings that would have made a buffet salad bar proud.

Not my thing, but the ladies loved it.

When Terra saw my plate with a little bit of salad a two full chicken breasts worth of strips she laughed and showed me she’d done the same thing. We finished filling our plates at about the same time, Cassidy right behind me, and the three of us broke off from the main group that was hovering around where Cattie and Heather were sitting.

I hadn’t seen Sherry, but Terra and Cass did let me know that Cattie had come up about five minutes after I’d spoken with her and, while she and Heather had argued quietly for a few minutes, things seemed to have settled down.

So Terra, Cass and I avoided the awkwardness of joining the Heather group and decided to grab seats down on the lower porch area of the Couples Boat, sitting on the edge with our feet dangling in the nice and cool water of the lake.

“Where’s your boy?” Cassidy asked Terra as we set in to eating. “I thought he’d be starving for you and food after the afternoon he had.”

Terra sighed heavily. “You’d think,” she said. “He went to take a nap. Said he didn’t want to pass out at the end of the night if we played another game or something.”

“Well, at least he had fun, right?” I asked.

“Well, yeah,” Terra said. “And I don’t want to hold that against him. I mean, it’s kind of lucky we’ve met these guys because you’re great, Robbie, but you’re definitely not a guy’s guy.”

“To be fair, he’s just not a classic jock’s guy,” Cassidy said. “Robbie gets on with all sorts of guys.”

“You know what I meant,” Terra rolled her eyes and smiled.

“Sports,” I grunted in a silly voice, pumping my fist.

“Exactly,” she said. Then she flung her head back and looked up at the covering of the porch. “Fuck, maybe I’m just horny.”

Cassidy snorted. “Babygirl, if it was just that you know how to handle it.”

“True,” Terra giggled. “I did bring my friend Bruce.”

“Is Bruce a big boy?” Cassidy smirked.

“No- Well, yes, but not that way. Bruce is my magic wand,” Terra said.

“Oooh, nice,” Cassidy said. “I thought about getting one of those, but I’ve got myself a Robbie and he isn’t ever away long enough for me to need it.”

“Lucky,” Terra laughed.

I just shook my head at the banter. Right up until Terra turned to me. “OK, I want the story. How did you end up skinny dipping this afternoon?”

“You didn’t hear?” I asked.

“Well, yeah. But I want the story,” Terra said.

“Fine, fine,” I said and quickly told her about making bets with Leia and how they escalated.

“What was it like?” she asked me.

“Skinny dipping?”

“Yeah, I’ve never actually done it. I mean, I’ve been almost naked on photoshoots, and I’ve changed clothes in front of strangers on a professional level. But I’ve never just, like, gotten naked in a public place,” she said.

“Well, it’s kind of fun in an exhilarating kind of way,” I said. “But, I mean, I was a swimmer all my life so I’ve done it more than a few times.”

“You’ve done it more than once this trip,” Cassidy reminded me.

“True,” I said. “Someone had me skinny dipping during the Marco Polo game.”

“You know, we could do it right now,” Cassidy said. “Everyone is busy eating, and at least most of them are over on the other boat.”

“No, we couldn’t,” Terra said, obviously thinking the opposite.

“I’ll do it if you do it,” Cassidy said. “So will Robbie.”

Terra looked at me, hope in her eyes, and I chuckled and nodded. “Ok, let’s do it,” she laughed.

The three of us set our plates back from the edge and quickly started stripping down. I noticed Terra hesitated for a second before pulling off her bikini bottoms but went full ahead when she saw me and Cass doing it.

Terra was a sexy, athletic woman. She was almost entirely flat in the chest with beaded little ruddy nipples, her skinny torso and shoulders super lean with muscle and her arms looking a bit bigger with her obvious work at weightlifting. But her slim hips belied a firm, perky ass that was all muscled glutes and thighs that were made for running and gymnastics. She quickly tied her hair up with an elastic and then Cassidy grabbed her hand, and she grabbed mine.

“Ready?” she asked.

“One, two, three!” Cassidy counted us down and we jumped in the water.

When we surfaced both girls were laughing and Cassidy swam over to me and kissed me. Then she turned and splashed at Terra, who splashed back and laughed, and Cassidy tugged at her and pulled her toward us.

“I can’t believe we’re naked in the middle of a lake,” Terra giggled.

“I can,” Cassidy said, sticking out her tongue playfully. “Nice ass, by the way.”

“Thanks,” Terra said, then looked down at Cassidy’s breasts just below the water line. “Nice tits.”

“Thanks,” Cassidy grinned, and then she reached down and grabbed Terra’s butt. That sparked Terra to bark a soft laugh and poke Cassidy in the boob, and Cassidy made another grab at Terra but she swam away playfully and collided with me. Our legs tangled for a moment and I felt my cock, semi-hard, press against her hip.

“Oh, hey,” she laughed.

“Hey,” I said.

Then she grabbed my face and kissed me, breaking away almost immediately as she laughed and turned to swim away. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her close, her back pressing to my chest as I got a hand under her butt and lifted her. I didn’t have any leverage under me since we were treading water but I still got her partially out of the water as I tossed her. And also got a feel of her ass.

We goofed off for another minute, and I got another kiss from both of them before we headed back to the porch and pulled ourselves out of the water. As we stood there quickly drying ourselves off Terra took a long look at my cock and then reached over and tapped it with a finger. “Nice tackle,” she said with a smirk.

“I’m glad a fish didn’t think so,” I said, making her laugh.

When she turned to grab her bikini bottoms are gave her a spank, making her whoop in surprise and turned back to me. I shrugged. “Fair is fair.”

She shrugged as well, crinkling her nose cutely, and turned around and pulled up her bottoms as I watched, making sure to pull them up tight and then use her fingers to flatten them out over her cheeks.

“Damn, girl. You are horny,” Cassidy giggled, reaching over and pinching her nipple lightly.

“Maybe I am,” Terra laughed, swatting Cassidy’s hand away and then poking her in the boob.

We finished dressing and then finished our dinner, no one else on the boat any the wiser that we’d been skinny dipping.

* * *