The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 122

I ended up helping clean up dinner while Cassidy went to get ready for her Golden Hour shoot. She’d told me she was going to help out Wanda with whatever she was doing, but that had developed into Cassidy putting together a Velma outfit by borrowing some stuff from the other girls while Wanda would be Daphne.

It was amazing what a couple of decent wigs and some generic props could do when put together with a vaguely appropriate shirt.

Becca had sent off most of the other girls who usually helped with the meals so that they could get some free time and time to prep for their own evening shoots. That left the two of us packing away food and washing dishes together in the Singles Boat, similar to that first time we’d kissed and Becca had let me know she was interested in me.

It was domestic, but for some reason I just felt comfortable. We worked well together, slipping around each other with an ease as we washed and dried and put the various containers and utensils away. The only interruptions we had were a couple of the girls coming out to ask our opinions on make-up or costumes. Leia wanted to show me the foamcore armour bikini top she was using. Ginnie came out to ask to borrow Becca’s emergency sewing kit. Zenya asked us both if we liked the makeup on her left or right eye, both of them done up differently—we weren’t any help because I liked the left and Becca liked the right, splitting the vote.

Then Sherry came out and started to ask Becca something and stopped mid-sentence when she realized I was there. I turned and saw that she had a big hickey right on her collarbone.

She flushed, but grit her teeth and asked if Becca had a concealer that could work. Becca apologized that she didn’t, and Sherry went looking for someone else who could help.

“I’m not wasting my expensive shit on her poor choices,” Becca mumbled under her breath.

“So are you saying that I can leave one of those on you?” I asked quietly.

Becca shot me a little grin as if she liked the idea, but then scowled. “Don’t you dare,” she said, wagging her finger at me and making me laugh.

When all the food and dishes were packed away, I tugged on her hand and she stepped close to me so that I could lean down and kiss her softly. She reached up and brushed her finger along my jaw, but pulled away. “I’m looking forward to this so bad,” she whispered.

“Me too,” I smiled.

“Let’s move the boats over now, and then once they’re all gone I want to meet you on the top deck,” she said.

“Really?” I asked. I’d been expecting her to want to meet in her room, or mine and Cassidy’s.

“Mhmm,” she hummed and nodded. “I want to make love to you under the sunset. And no one else should be nearby.”

“OK,” I said, holding her by the hips and kissing her again. “See you soon.”

We parted and both headed up to the Pilot’s Cabins of our houseboats, turning over the engines so that they thrummed to life and then navigating them over towards the stone outcropping on the low side of the bay we’d parked in. It would take a lift up but the girls could all get up to the plateau and desert from there.

With that done, and the engines off and us anchored, I went back below deck to find Cassidy. She was in the washroom applying makeup when I walked in and was wearing a cute orange hoodie and a pair of her tight jeans, and had a brown bob wig on.

“Who are you and what have you done with my fiancee?” I asked with a smile from the door.

“Surprise, it’s me,” she said, grinning at me through her reflection in the mirror.

“Did you get everything figured out with Wanda?” I asked.

“Mhmm,” she nodded. “We should be set. You know she’s been wet all day, excited for tonight? I think the fact that you haven’t teased her once was actually one big tease.”

I smirked. “I didn’t even plan it that way.”

She finished with her eyes and then put on a big pair of fake round glasses and posed in the mirror.

“Cute,” I said.

“I think I should do a couple of fake freckles,” she said, considering herself.

“Does Velma have freckles?” I asked.

She shrugged and turned, stepping to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. “I don’t know, Tiger,” she said.

“Want to talk about tonight?” I asked her.

She nodded and led me by the hand to the bed and we both sat on the edge, and she didn’t let go. “I’m not going to lie, I’m a little nervous,” she said. “But I still want you to do it, OK?”

“OK,” I said. “You can say no and stop any time you want. I’d rather not hurt Becca, but if it’s you or her then I choose you every time.”

She smiled and I could tell she was about to get teary, and she realized it too and she lifted her face up and started fanning to try and dry her eyes, making me laugh.

“It’s not funny!” she said. “I just finished.”

Once she wasn’t at risk of turning herself into a raccoon with smudged makeup she sighed and took my hands again. “You need to do your very best for her, Tiger,” she said. “I don’t know the full story, and I’m pretty sure no one does, but I think Becca needs this a lot. Maybe more than us. Make love to her like I know only you can, OK?”

“OK,” I agreed. “And, just so we’re clear, I’m still deeply in love with you.”

“I’m deeply in love with you too,” she said softly. Then she got a playful look on her face. “Now, tell me about the shoot with Zenya. What happened? It sounded like you were killing her when you were doing her shoulders.”

“Well, the part you missed before that was when she had me grab her ass,” I said.

“Well that’s a good start, she’s got a juicy booty,” Cassidy grinned.

“You don’t know the half of it,” I said. “But the real naughty part happened when I was just finishing up her front…”

* * *