The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 123

JC, who even though he’d apparently been napping still looked fresh and ready to go for the shoot he was supposed to do Cattie and Heather for an Adams Family thing (apparently he was going to be Thing and they would edit out his arm), helped me get the ladies lifted up onto the rock shelf. It was funny when I noticed the obvious split and the milling around—some of the girls were waiting for me to do the lifting. Wanda was the first, letting Ginnie go ahead of her as she ‘waited’ for Cassidy, then making sure that I lifted her by the ass so she could swing a leg up onto the shelf. Ami was the next one, skirting around Heather, Cattie and Sherry who pointedly didn’t want my help.

Well, Cattie smiled over to me and mouthed ‘sorry,’ but she still went to JC considering the circumstances.

Lifting Ami was less me doing work and more her climbing me like a tree, standing on my shoulders and then hopping up onto the shelf. Getting her bin up to her was more difficult.

Heels didn’t care either way who helped her and she ended up going with JC, at which point Terra trotted up to me and asked me to help her out. She winked at me as I got ready to lift her, and she paused a moment in the middle of the lift to reach down and adjust my hand more fully on her ass before standing up fuller and climbing up.

That left me shaking my head.

Leia and Zenya both needed JC and I to help at the same time—Leia because she had several pieces to her costume armour including an elaborate headpiece and axe, and Zenya because while she was a weightlifter she wasn’t very graceful and was scared of falling if we didn’t both help keep her steady.

Finally I helped JC up, and then it was just me and Cassidy on deck.

“Have fun, Tiger,” she whispered and kissed me, then I helped her up and JC took her hands from above to help her up.

“Why the fuck didn’t we do it that way from the beginning?” I asked. “That was the easiest one.”

JC just made a big shrugging gesture because we both felt stupid for doing things the hard way. “You not coming with?”

“Nah,” I said. “I need a nap.”

“Hah, alright dude,” he said. “Should have taken a nap earlier when I did. Perfect timing.”

Not so much, I thought, Terra’s naked form dancing in my head for a moment.

With everyone quickly clearing out to find their shoot locations before Golden Hour kicked in, I wandered back onto the topdecks and ‘casually’ watched to make sure everyone cleared out of the area of the boats. Thankfully they did.

When Becca came up from below deck she was wearing a long brown trenchcoat that almost completely covered her. Her silvery blonde hair was down and her makeup was done tastefully.

“Hi,” she said with a little nervous smile.

“Hi,” I said, and went to her and kissed her tenderly. “I’ve got to ask, why do you have a full trench coat with you on the trip?”

“It’s a long story,” she chuckled. “But the short version is I lost a bet last trip and I have to shoot an Inspector Gadget cosplay this trip. I’ve got the Go-Go-Gadget arms and everything.”

“That’s cute,” I laughed. “I can’t wait to see it.”

“Sure you don’t want to see what’s under here now?” she asked, quirking an eyebrow playfully.

“I think I can wait on the Gadget costume,” I said.

She led me over to the hot tub and had me lean against it, then backed up and put her hands on the tie of the trenchcoat.

“Robbie, before we do this, I—” she took a deep breath. “I just want to say thank you. It’s been a long time for me and I haven’t felt like this for a guy, or anyone, for a long time.”

“I’m glad I can be this for you, and as much as you need and want,” I said.

Becca pulled the waist tie of the trench coat apart, then let the coat open up and fall down her arms to the floor.

“Wow,” I breathed out, letting my wonder at her show as much as I could. “You are absolutely stunning.”

Becca had dressed in lingerie under the trenchcoat, and she’d gone all out. I’d kind of been expecting her to be naked, but I liked this a lot better. Her bra was red velvet with black lace trimming that cupped her breasts it a nice amount of cleavage without overdoing the effect. Her panties matched, the main part the crushed velvet and the waist a wide black band of black lace that hugged her hips perfectly. She was also wearing black thigh-high stockings that matched the back accents of the underwear and were held up by a black garter belt. And somehow, even with all of the sexy of the underwear, it was her neckpiece that made me the hardest because of the gothic beauty. It was a lace choker that mimicked a high-ish collar and came down in a wedge on her chest, the lowest part dangling a couple of little black tassels between the swell of her cleavage. She’d even matched her lipstick to the colour of the crushed velvet, and her eyes to the black lace.

“You like it?” she blushed.

“Becca, I could be stone-cold dead and I’d still feel my heart pounding and my gut fluttering,” I said.

“I’ve been thinking about doing sexier, artsy shoots more,” she said, biting the inside of her lip as she smiled at your compliments. “I just didn’t know who I could do them with since I don’t like working with photographers I don’t know. I almost didn’t pack this.”

“Well, I’m so grateful you did,” I said and stepped to her. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and kissed her softly and let it turn into more without adding tongue.

“Make love to me, Tiger?” she asked me, breathing softly as she placed her hands on my chest and looked up into my eyes with a yearning I’d only ever seen in Cassidy before now. “I want you.”

* * *