The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 124

I picked up Becca in my arms and slowly lowered her to the ground. After hearing that she’d wanted to have sex up on the top deck I had surreptitiously made sure there were some towels around and had spread them out. The astroturf wasn’t tough on feet or to sit on, but I didn’t want to know what friction would be like on it.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as I lowered her down, clinging to me and kissing me soft and slow until her butt touched the ground and she slowly let herself sprawl out. She stretched like a cat, watching my eyes and expression as I watched her, grinning at how much I was appreciating everything she did.

I leaned down and kissed her again, one hand on the smooth skin of her side and the other on the side of her neck and wrapping my fingers into her hair. This time we added tongue—not overloaded and making out, but a balanced touch.

“God, you’re amazing,” I said when we broke for a breath.

“No, you’re amazing,” she said. “I feel like I’m vibrating all over. I don’t know if my pussy has ever been this wet or my nipples this hard.”

I kissed her again, soft and quick. “So, right now, what I want to do is peel these panties off of you with my teeth and then settle between your beautiful thighs and lick you until I can taste your orgasm again,” I said. “And do that over and over again. But we’re on a timeline. So I want to know what you want.”

She stroked her fingers over my chest and smiled. “That sounds so fucking wonderful, but we’ve already done oral and it was amazing. I can’t wait to do it again, to suck your gorgeous cock, but I need you inside me more.”

I kissed her, then down her neck as she stretched and tilted her chin to give me full access, then down into her cleavage. I nuzzled my face against the soft velvet of her lingerie briefly, then kissed down her stomach until I reached the garter belt and panties. She had, thankfully, put the panties on over the belt straps and I quickly hooked my fingers in the waist and pulled them down.

Becca lifted her ass to help me keep them off of her, then spread her legs for me and ran her fingers over her labia. It looked like she’d freshly shaven herself earlier in the day and she was perfectly smooth, her little clit hood a soft point poking out invitingly. I leaned down and gave her one long lick, ending with a tease of her clit with the tip of my tongue that made her shiver. Then I knelt back and sat on my heels as I pulled off my shirt and my swimsuit, my cock bouncing up already at maximum hardness.

“Hello there,” Becca said, reaching down and stroking my cock with her fingers. “Nice to see you again.”

She made me chuckle with the look on her face and I lowered myself back down over her, kissing her as she continued to stroke me for a long moment. Then she spread her legs wider and tugged my cock down and into position, and without breaking our kiss my head slid through her lips and inside of her.

“Ooh, yes,” she sighed happily, curling her fingers softly between us in reaction to the feeling of me entering her.

“Oh, Becca,” I moaned. “Oh, you feel so amazing.” And she did. Entering her was like a warm, familiar hug as her pussy quickly adapted to my cock being inside of her.

“Do that again?” she asked.

“Do what?” I asked back, slowly thrusting the top half of my cock in and out of her.

“Pull out and push into me again,” she said.

I pulled all the way out and slowly humped my cock against her mound and lips, grazing the underside against her clit hood, before moving back into position and entering her.

“Oooooof boy,” she said, accenting the boy like a pop. When I entered her Becca’s eyelids twitched and her breath caught in her throat.

“You like that feeling?” I asked her quietly.

“God, yes,” she nodded.

I did it again, pulling all the way out for a moment before slowly sliding back into her again. She hummed happily as soon as I was inside of her and the tone warbled as I slid in deeper.

“Go all the way,” she whispered, and I did so, pushing as deep as I could as she wrapped her legs around my back. I sat there, deep in her pussy as we breathed deeply and held each other. Then she wriggled and reached behind her, unsnapping the bra and pulling it off and pulling me down on top of her. “I love the feel of you on me,” she whispered.

“I love the feel of you under me,” I whispered back with a smile.

She laughed softly, and then we began to fuck. It was slow and sensual. She held my hands and we kissed. When I rolled us over she groaned happily and began rolling her body, sitting up straight so I could see her breasts. She reached to the sky in a languid stretch and then started to pick up her pace a bit, and I met her movement with my own. Her breasts wobbled wonderfully as we had sex, and then she fell forward onto me and kissed me hard as she came. It wasn’t as hard as she had when we did the photoshoot, it was slow and simmering like the sex we were having.

When it was done she slid off of me and knelt between my legs, running her tongue around the base of my cock and then up the shaft to swirl around the head. She smiled cutely with a little smirk as she did that, and I couldn’t help but match it with one of my own.

Without a word she laid down on her stomach and I mounted her from behind, sliding into her easily but oh so snugly, and I thrust down into her as we held hands again.

The sun was golden, and then orange, and then red above us as the Golden Hour seeped by until half the sky was a dark blue fading into black.

“Cum inside me,” Becca breathed. I was on top of her in missionary again, one of her legs pressed between us and her other thrown wide to the side. “Finish me properly. Make love to me.”

I kissed her, and then sped up my thrusts just a touch. She bit the skin of her knee between her teeth lightly as we locked gazes, and then as I came she closed her eyes and rolled her body as she came as well, our bodies in sync as our spirits soared together in mutual pleasure.

When I was finished, my cock still hard, I pulled out of her and then pushed back in, doing that over and over as I stirred my cum inside of her and extended her orgasm by jolting her with that feeling she loved so much. Finally she put a hand on my chest to stop me, and I did, rolling over so that she was laying on top of me.

And then Becca rested her head on my chest and sniffed hard, and I looked down and saw she was silently crying.

“Shhh,” I soothed her, rubbing her back. “It’s OK. I know. It’s a lot. I know. I feel it too.”

By the time the others were coming back and thumping down as the reckless ones dropped to the top deck Becca was stepping out of her shower in her room and I was washing myself off in mine, and no one who wasn’t supposed to know could tell that something had happened.

* * *