The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 125

I was just getting dressed in my sweatpants and a tank top when Cassidy came into our room.

“Hey,” she said, giving me a curious look like she was trying to judge how I was. “How did it go?”

“It was—” I shook my head and shrugged. “It was special. I don’t know how else to put it.”

She entered the room fully and shut the door, then came and sat next to me on the bed and curled her legs up under her. “Did she enjoy it?”

“I think so,” I said. “Most of it, at least. We really didn’t have enough time for me to do everything I wanted.”

Cassidy smiled at that and patted my hand before holding it. “You’ll get the chance.”

“Things got complicated at the end, or after,” I said. “She broke down a bit in the aftermath and I held her through it. Then we were running out of time and had to rush to clean up so I didn’t get to check in with her.”

“So it was really good for her,” Cassidy smirked softly. “Good job, Tiger. What about for you? How are you feeling about it?”

“I—” I had to take a breath to centre my thoughts. “I just feel more of this morning, and I feel guilty for that.”

She shifted closer to me on the bed, sitting on her knees as she hugged herself around my shoulders. “I know, Robbie. It’s OK.”

“I don’t know what I’m supposed to do,” I sighed.

“Just be you.”

We sat for a long minute, then I turned and hugged her back and we slid down to lying on the bed. “How was the photoshoot?” I asked.

“Good. I think we got some cute pictures. Nothing like this morning, but decent,” she said. “Wanda was distracted the whole time though. You’ve really got her stewing.”

I chuckled and shrugged a little. “I should talk to her.”

“You should bend her over, pull down her pants and fuck her,” Cassidy said.

“That might be a tad aggressive, Cass.”

“Well, I think she’d like it,” Cassidy said. “I know I would.” Then she quickly added, “When you’re ready, obviously. I’m not trying to rush you.”

“I know, baby,” I said, squeezing her a little. “Do you know what’s going on tonight? I assume Heather isn’t trying to run a game after the way the last two went for her.”

“Hmmhmm, no,” Cassidy hummed a chuckle. “I think I heard the girls talking about doing a pyjama movie night.”

“OK,” I said. “That sounds nice and relaxing, and I could use that before tonight-tonight. Did they say what movies?”

She shook her head, then wriggled a little closer to me. “I love you, you know. And I’m still so sorry.”

“I know,” I said and kissed her on the nose. “And I still love you so much.”

Cassidy got up to change and wipe off her makeup while I went out to look for Wanda. I ended up finding her just across the hall in her room, though Heels was in there with her. Wanda was wearing a cotton pair of bootie shorts and an oversized hoodie with ‘State Champs!’ on it, while Heels was lounging in a full-on plaid onesie complete with booty feet.

“Hey, how’d the shoots go?” I asked to try and camouflage my reason for being there.

“Really good,” Wanda said, turning to me with a big smile. “Cassidy looked super cute, and so did I, I think.”

“Well, I wouldn’t expect anything less from you two,” I said. “How about you, Heels?”

“Hmm?” she said, looking up from her phone. “Oh, it went alright. Honestly, I’m running out of ideas of what to do in the desert. My usual content is like… selfies and mirror selfies in my underwear. Or my face covered in a load of cum. Doing all this fancy stuff is exhausting.”

“And she makes almost half again as much as I do most months,” Wanda sighed.

Heels shrugged. “Work smarter, not harder.”

She was already looking at her phone again so I made a motion with my head out towards the lounge and Wanda nodded, then followed me a few seconds later. We barely made it into the kitchen before Wanda grabbed my hand and pressed herself to my front, eagerly going on her toes to snag a kiss from me.

“Well, I guess that means you’re still interested,” I smiled.

“And all yours, just like I promised,” she said, still pressed close with a little eager smile as she held my hands in hers and looked up into my eyes. “Honestly, I was expecting you to tease me more today.”

I decided to turn on the character she wanted from me just a touch. “I play with my toys when and how I want,” I said, reaching down and grabbing one of her ass cheeks hard. “Do you have a problem with that?”

“No,” she gasped, still grinning and shaking her head.

“OK,” I said and let go of her and bent to kiss her softly. “I wanted to do a check-in with you, but it seems like you’re all in.”

“Oh, definitely,” Wanda nodded.

“Any reservations?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“OK,” I said. “Do you know anything about the movie thing tonight?”

“We’re watching Gone Girl over here, and I think they said they were watching Legally Blonde over on the Singles Boat,” she said.

I winced. “Any idea where Heather and Cattie will be?”

Wanda screwed up her lip for a moment. “Here, I think,” she said. “Terra told me about earlier, by the way. God, I wish I heard you tear into her. That would have been awesome.”

“It didn’t feel awesome at the time,” I said. “But it needed to be done.”

“I know you asked me, but I just want to double-check…” she said. “How are you feeling about tonight? Like, you and Cassidy? Are you good, should we wait to see?”

“We’re all good,” I said, reassuring her with a squeeze of our clutched hands. “Cassidy is looking forward to it, and so am I. You are a really special woman and I can’t wait to give you everything you want.”

“Mmmm,” she hummed softly. “See, that’s the kind of stuff that is the opposite of what I want, but hit exactly where I needed it to. If you can hit a balance on the toy stuff and the really heartfelt I’m going to just fucking melt.”

“Noted, and I’ll start planning,” I said, and hugged her to me.

* * *