The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 126

After talking with Wanda and promising to let her know where I would end up watching the movie, I went up to the top deck hoping to look for Becca. She wasn’t around up there, nor was anyone else, so I went down to the back door of the Singles Boat and opened the sliding door.

“Hey, I’m coming in don’t be naked!” I called loudly. I was just stepping inside when Ginnie jumped out from her room—facing away—totally naked and wiggled her butt at me before giggling ferociously and scampering back into her room and slamming the door, behind which I could hear the cackling of Leia and at least one other person.

Even though the houseboats were matched in size there were only three rooms on this one and the kitchen was larger, which was why the girls had been doing most of the meal prep on the Singles Boat. I knew Ginnie and Leia were rooming together in one but wasn’t sure about who was with who in the others. I stopped at the first door, which was closed, and knocked.

“One sec!” a voice called from inside, and then Zenya opened the door with a towel wrapped around her. “Oh! She said in surprise and closed the door a bit more.

“Sorry,” I said. “Just looking for Becca?”

“Other room,” she said, nodding her head down the hall. Then she hesitated and glanced behind her, then she let the front of her towel fall open and flashed me one of her boobs before quickly fixing the towel back in place and winking.

‘Whose in there?’ I mouthed.

‘Sherry,’ she mouthed back, rolling her eyes.

I winced and shrugged by way of a commiserating apology. Zenya pursed her lips and shrugged slightly, then closed the door. I went down the short hall to the next door and gave it a quick knock.

Becca opened the door, looking fresh and clean. “Hi,” she said, smiling a little nervously and looking up at me. Then she opened the door wider to show me that Cassidy was already inside the room, sitting on the corner of the bed.

“Sorry, Tiger,” my fiancee said. “Beat you here.”

I sighed and chuckled. “It’s alright,” I said and focused back on Becca. “I’d like to talk quickly, just touch base, when we find the time.”

“OK, I’d like that,” Becca said.

Behind her, Cassidy was making a big grabbing gesture and mouthing ‘kiss her!’

Becca was startled when I sighed and shrugged at her, then surged forward and took her face in my hands and kissed her hard while kicking the door shut behind me.

“Mmm!” she squealed in surprise, but then she was holding onto me and kissing me back.

I finally broke apart, both of us gasping for breath. “Sorry,” I said. “I just needed to do that.”

Becca took another breath and looked over at Cassidy, who was grinning widely. And then she launched herself back at me, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders as she started kissing me again. I was backed up into the wall by the momentum and ended up with my hands on her ass to keep her up.

“Sorry,” she gasped after that kiss ended. “I just needed to do that.”

That made me laugh, which set her to giggling and Cassidy grinning ear to ear. I let Becca down to her feet and stepped to the door. “I’ll check in later,” I said.

“OK,” she nodded, and went back to the bed to sit next to Cassidy and continue their conversation.

I slipped out of the room and almost ran into Ami, who was coming down the corridor.

“Oh!” she said, “Hi.” And then she tilted her head as she clocked that I was coming out of her room.

“Cassidy and I were talking with Becca,” I explain. “Cass is still in there, just FYI. How did your shoot go?”

“Good, thanks,” Ami smiled. “You should have come out, I was wearing a shorter dress this time and I think you would have liked it. My legs looked awesome.”

“You always look awesome,” I said. “Even in your PJs.”

She blushed a little as she glanced down at herself. She was wearing a worn-out shirt that looked like it had been her high school athletic wear at some point and the high-waisted sweatpants she’d been wearing earlier. It was also fairly obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Thanks,” she said, looking up. “But tomorrow I’m going to wow you on our date. I hope you’re ready.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” I said and then took the risk to slowly bend down to her and give her a soft kiss on the lips. She tilted her chin up to meet me and pressed a little into the kiss. When I pulled back she was smiling, but glanced over her shoulder to make sure none of the other women on the boat had caught us. “Which movie are you planning on watching?” I asked.

“Gone Girl, definitely,” she said. “Legally Blonde isn’t my style.”

“Well, enjoy,” I said. “I’ll be over here.”

Ami looked like she wanted to ask why, but realized quickly. Everyone knew about the situation at this point. “Maybe I should give Legally Blonde a try,” she said.

“Don’t put yourself through that,” I chuckled and hugged her. “Enjoy a good movie.”

“OK, if you’re sure,” she said, hugging me back.

We ended up heading to the kitchen together and started making up big bowls of popcorn, and were soon joined by a fully-clothed Zenya. By the time Becca and Cassidy came out of the room they found us with every big bowl we could find in the kitchen filled to the brim. Becca just laughed and thanked us for jumping on it and went to set up the movie in the lounge area while Cass helped carry half the popcorn over to the Couples Boat with Ami. Zenya hung around chatting with me—well, lightly flirting, if I was picking up what she was laying down—so I didn’t get a chance to talk to Becca before the rest of the girls were filtering out of their rooms and moving between the two boats and everyone was deciding where they would sit.

Cattie and Heather never showed up on the Singles Boat, and Sherry went over to the Couples Boat, so it looked like I was stuck watching Legally Blonde. Again.

Cassidy just giggled at my predicament because it was one of her favourites.

* * *