The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 127

The Legally Blonde showing ended up being me and Cassidy, along with Becca, Terra, Zenya, Wanda and Leia. The group had split evenly with the six other girls and JC over on the other boat to watch the thriller instead of the dated comedy. The only real surprise for me was that Terra had come over instead of sticking with JC.

Then I found out that, much like my fiancee, Terra held a secret guilty pleasure for the movie.

The couch got filled up quickly, and Cassidy ended up pulling me to sit on the floor in front of her, spreading her legs so I could sit with my back to the couch, and as the opening roar of the MGM lion and the so-90s beat of the opening track filled the little living room Cassidy started to rub my neck and shoulders.

“Robbie hates this movie,” she laughed to the girls.

“I don’t hate it,” I countered. “I’ve just watched it more times than any other movie because you love it.”

“Well, if that’s the case,” Terra said, sliding down from her spot on of the chairs to between my legs with her back to me. “Maybe you want to keep busy?”

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “If I must.”

She giggled and lifted up the back of her t-shirt and I put my hands on her small, athletic waist and started massaging her lower back. Every once in a while Cassidy would prompt me to turn my face sideways to feed me popcorn, but she spent most of her time massaging my neck softly and quoting off lines from the movie as they came up. Terra, Becca and Leia all did the same thing, giggling away whenever they all did it.

I just told myself it was like guys watching Die Hard and knowing all the lines.

Except Die Hard was a great movie.

Eventually Leia nudged Terra and asked for a turn, and soon I had her wide hips between my legs as she pulled her shit up as well. She was wearing a bra and reached bag to unsnap it, but didn’t take anything off, and soon I was massaging her.

“Sure you don’t want him to do your feet?” Cassidy teased her.

“Only if you girls want me to drown out the movie,” Leia chirped back, making the girls laugh.

Becca was next, going so far as to pull her shirt over her head but not taking it off of her shoulders, leaving her breasts covered. It gave me more access to her shoulders and she groaned softly as I ran my hands over her, leaning back into me. I wanted to lean in and kiss her neck, but made do with just moving her hair to the side and softly running my fingers along the soft curve, then back up and into her hair to massage her scalp.

Zenya got her turn next and things started as they had with the others, though she didn’t progress like Becca had and kept her shirt only pulled up. But the lights were off in the room and our only light was from the television, so during a darker part while they were the characters were in law school and stressing out and bickering I guess she felt like no one would notice when she reached back and took my hands in hers, sliding them around her sides and up under her shirt to massage her breasts. Cassidy knew, though, and I could tell because I felt her quietly suppress a laugh as her legs jiggled, and then she scratched the back of my neck softly the way she did when we were laying in bed at home after a particularly long day.

I could tell Zenya stifled a moan as I tweaked her nipples, but as the scene changed and the movie got brighter again she tugged on my forearms and I let go of her breasts, returning to her back.

Wanda almost immediately asked for her turn, and I realized that she must have seen Zenya had done from her spot over in one of the chairs. As Wanda got down to take her place she whipped off her shirt, giving me a quick look at her breasts in profile from the light behind her, then she turned and sat down and pulled her blonde hair over her shoulder to give me access to her entire back.

That was when the tone of the room shifted. Until that point, most of the attention was paid to the movie and a bit was paid to what I was doing. Now it was the opposite. Laughs at the movie were quieter, and the girls weren’t quoting it anymore. When Wanda moaned softly as I worked her shoulders there was a soft stirring in the room.

Then Wanda leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder, pulling my hands around to her upper chest to massage her there. I didn’t move down to her breasts as I felt her heartbeat and breath with my hands so intimately pressed to her, instead leaving her wanting more. I did, however, have a great top-down view of her breasts in the light of the television.

“My turn,” Cassidy finally whispered, prompting Wanda.

Wanda turned and kissed me on the cheek, then grabbed her shirt and slipped it on before standing up and scooting out of the way. Cassidy slipped around me and Becca slid over to take her place behind me, immediately tugging on the shoulders of my tank top and prompting me to let her pull it off of me so that she could work more of my back freely. Presumably.

Cassidy wasn’t happy with just this escalation though, and she stripped off her top and sat in my lap facing me instead of facing away, and just started making out with me. Her breasts pressed against my chest and she encouraged me to hold her waist and rub her back as she kissed me. None of this discouraged Becca from massaging my neck and shoulders, rubbing her hands down lower on my back and then back up.

I lost track of the movie, not that I’d been spending too much time paying attention to it anyways.

Kissing Cassidy was entirely natural. We knew each other perfectly, in the light of day or the dark of night. Where kissing the other girls had always been an exploration, a give and take of finding grooves and figuring out idiosyncrasies, I just knew how to kiss Cassidy. And she knew how to kiss me.

But she stopped, slipped to the side, and looked up to Terra. “Your turn,” she whispered.

Terra slid down in front of me again and this time she took off her shirt completely. And then she sat in my lap exactly like Cassidy had, my hard cock poking her ass through our shorts, and she kissed me.

I could feel the shift in the room again. The building sexual tension was palpable.

Terra kissed like she was thirsty for it. Her lips were feverish and her tongue insistent, and I decided to meet her in kind. When I did she groaned into my mouth and pressed herself closer, wiggling her hips and grinding a little bit on my hardness as her hard little nipples scraped against my chest. I had one hand on the small of her back and the other on her waist, and she arced her back a bit and took my hand, sliding it up and onto her breast.

And then the movie was ending, the credits started to roll, and the spell broke. Terra pulled away, looking thoroughly fulfilled by the kissing but also a little self-conscious. She got her shirt on and rolled away from me. The girls slowly started breaking the tension with talk. Becca got up, giving Cassidy back her spot, and turned on the light for the room.

No one mentioned the massages or the kissing.

I just sat there for a bit, trying to will my cock to soften, as Cassidy scritched the back of my neck and chatted with the others like nothing had happened.

* * *