The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 128

When the girls who had been watching Gone Girl started coming back over, I ended up getting drafted for some last-minute business. We needed to move the boats back out into the middle of the bay and to start that I needed to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be.

It took a good fifteen minutes, and a couple of rounds of double-checking, before I was sure that all of the ladies were on the correct boat. Then I met Becca up on the top deck to unmoor the boats from each other.

But I had something else I needed to do first.

“Hi again,” Becca gasped after I lifted her up from the dip and kiss I’d pulled her into.

“I wanted to kiss you so bad earlier,” I said, taking her hand in mine and bringing her over to one of the deck chairs. I sat, and she climbed onto my lap much like Cassidy frequently did, sitting crossways so we could talk comfortably while close together. I was sure if anyone came up that we would look suspicious as hell, but at this point I didn’t care. More than half the girls on the trip were playing grab ass and kissing me consistently.

“I wanted to kiss you too,” Becca smiled, and then cupped my cheeks and kissed me again, soft and sweet. “But I’ll always love a little massage from you.”

“So, we didn’t get to talk,” I said. “After.”

“We didn’t,” she agreed. “But I think that was maybe a good thing. You- I was feeling a lot of stuff. Getting a few minutes to myself, and then talking with Cassidy, helped a lot for to figure it out.”

“OK,” I nodded. “Anything I should know?”

“Not right now,” she said with a soft little smile. “Just that I want to do that again. And I want to do it with you and Cassidy at the same time, too.”

“I would love to,” I said. I’d brought my hand up and she was playing with tracing her fingers around mine. “What about during the movie?” I asked. “Was that OK? I wasn’t expecting all of that.”

‘It’s fine,” she said and lifted my fingers to kiss them. “I’m obviously not used to having a guy I’m interested in so casually physical with anyone, but I’m not used to having a guy to be interested in at all. Especially not one so pure and wonderful. And I know about Cattie and Wanda. Terra was a little surprising, but Cass told me about her deal with JC and I think she was just having some fun.”

“I don’t know what to think about Terra,” I sighed. “She is fun, and I like her a lot and think her and Cass will probably be really good friends moving forward. But I don’t want to…”

“I know,” she whispered, hugging herself just that little bit closer to me. “Cass explained, but I would have got it anyways. Just let her make her own decisions. If it’s what JC and her agreed to, then it’s what they agreed to. Maybe he’ll end up hooking up with someone else on the trip.”

“Right now I think it might be one of the college guys,” I smirked, which made Becca snort a little.

“OK,” she said. “We need to move the boats.”

“OK,” I said. And then I pulled her into a kiss.

We didn’t get up for a bit. When we did, she pulled me into another kiss herself. “Good night,” she mumbled through it.

“Sleep tight,” I murmured back. But we kept kissing.

Finally we broke apart, grinning and smirking at each other. It felt like the first couple of times I’d taken out Cassidy for a date back in high school and we’d kissed. I hated walking away even though I knew I’d see her again in the morning.

But we got to work, and soon enough she was in her Pilots Cabin and I was in mine and we were pulling into the middle of the bay and anchoring the boats and powering down the engines. She waved to me and then blew me a kiss, and like a complete dork I pretended to catch it, which made her laugh.

Back down in the boat all of the cabin doors were shut and no one was in the kitchen or the living area, so I took a moment before heading into the room to go grab a water bottle from the fridge and down it. As I was just draining the last of it Heels came out from the hallway in that silly onesie and headed for the fridge.

“Hey,” she said.

“Hey,” I replied.

“So you’re gonna fuck Wanda tonight, huh?”

“Uh, yeah,” I said. “She told you?”

“Well, when she said she was going to sleep with your and Cassidy tonight I didn’t think she meant she was going over for a cuddle,” Heels smirked.

“Fair,” I said. I should have figured Wanda would tell her since they were friends as well as roommates. Heels had taken Wanda’s husband’s place on the trip.

“Just treat her right,” Heels said, cracking open her own water bottle and taking a sip. “Wanda is a tough girl, but when she takes you in she cares a lot. She and Brody have their agreement or whatever but I don’t know if she’s ever actually acted on it more than some flirting, no matter what she says.”

“So if I hurt her you’ll kill me?” I asked.

“Something like that,” Heels smirked. “Honestly, I don’t think you will. Cassidy, maybe. She strikes me as secretly wild. But you mellow her out.”

“I think Wanda is extremely special,” I told her.

“Good,” Heels nodded, then took another long swig of her water bottle. “And thanks, by the way. I sleep like shit with someone else in bed with me so you’re getting me a good night’s sleep.”

I snorted. “Happy to help.”

She winked and then polished off her water and headed towards the cabins.

I waited a moment longer until her door had shut, and then took her bottle and mine and put it in the garbage. Then I checked the living area to make sure it was clean and realized I was procrastinating because I was nervous.

Why was I nervous?

I took a deep breath and headed back to the cabins, and then knocked twice on our door and opened it. Inside Wanda and Cassidy were sitting cross-legged on the bed, talking while holding hands. They were both still in their pyjamas from earlier, and when I entered they both looked over with big smiles.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Everything settled for the night?”

“It is,” I said, closing the cabin door behind me and stepping over to them.

“Good,” Cassidy grinned, then turned to Wanda. “You can start.””

Wanda sat up on her knees and pivoted to face me, then took my hands in hers as she looked up at me. “Robbie, tonight I want you to absolutely fuck me. But first Cassidy says I need to earn it. So, sir, may I please remove your clothes so that I can worship your cock like your little fucktoy should?”

* * *