The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 129

Wanda lowered my shorts, licking her lips as my cock came into view. I was already chubbing up, and she shuffled forward on her knees and took it daintily in her fingers before kissing it softly on the side of the head. Then she slowly began to bathe it in kisses, just barely brushing it with her lips, trying to cover every inch.

As Wanda was getting started with that, Cassidy slid to her feet beside the bed with me and wrapped her arm around my waist, hugging herself to me as she reached down and ran her fingers through Wanda’s hair. “She is so beautiful,” she said.

“I know,” I said.

Wanda smiled at the simple compliments and slowly licked my cock head, then did it again.

Cassidy quickly slipped off her shirt and shorts, leaving her in just a pair of panties, and hugged to me again and boosted herself up on her toes, asking for a kiss with pursed lips. I provided, and she smiled through it as she kept petting Wanda’s head. When she finally pulled back from the kiss she bit her lip and looked down at Wanda. “Let’s make it easier for her to show you how much she wants you,” she said. “Get on the bed, Tiger.”

I was stripped and laid in the middle of the bed, and Wanda got between my legs laying on her stomach and cradled my cock between her fingers. She looked up at me with a sexy, nervous hope in her eyes and I nodded, giving her the permission she was silently asking for. She grinned and immediately went to start suckling on my cock head.

Cassidy laid down beside me, resting her head on my shoulder as her breasts pressed to my arm and her knee rested on my hip. “Is she doing good so far, Tiger?”

“She’s going great,” I said.

Cassidy turned my face to hers with a finger and started kissing me softly, slowly and luxuriously making out with me as I got my cock lovingly tongue bathed and sucked. Then Cassidy slid down my body, kissing her way down my chest and torso, until she was in line with Wanda, her breasts pressed around my leg. “She’s not the only one who wants to worship your cock and show you how fucking special you are, Tiger.”

And then Cassidy added her mouth to Wanda’s on my cock, the two of them slowly jockeying for position and working together to give me a double blowjob.

The wild thing was, it wasn’t even my first one of the day.

But this was also different. In the morning, with Becca, it had been hot and risky and urgent. This was slow and loving, and a kind of warm that built deep inside.

Cassidy was the first to kiss lower and begin suckling on my balls, and slowly the two of them traded spots. They added their hands into the mix as well, slowly stroking me with their slick spit whenever a part of my cock wasn’t covered by a mouth.

I groaned happily, and every time I did it I could feel their lips tightening in smiles and see their eyes flashing knowing that they were doing well.

“Take him deeper,” Cassidy whispered to Wanda, and Wanda leaned up a little high to take more cock in her mouth and started to work me into her mouth. At the same time, Cassidy slid further down the bed and stood up at the end, going to the drawers built into the wall and grabbing something before coming back. She set down a bottle of baby oil on the bed and then reached for Wanda’s waistband, hooking her fingers under the cotton shorts and slowly pulling them down. From my position, I watched as the amazing ass of Wanda slowly popped into view.

Cassidy pulled the shorts all the way off, then spread some baby oil on her hands and began sliding it along Wanda’s feet and calves, and then up higher onto her thighs. Then she reached Wanda’s ass as she massaged the oil into her, leaving Wanda’s pale cheeks glistening all over. Then Cassidy glanced at me to make sure I was watching, and that I was OK with what was happening, and she spread Wanda’s cheeks and dribbled a little dollop of baby oil into her crack and slowly massaged it in, going lower. I couldn’t actually see where she was touching, but I knew she wasn’t ignoring my beautiful cocksucker’s asshole or pussy lips, especially because of the throaty moans that were vibrating around my cock. Wanda had filled her mouth with it and now she was slowly working to get me in her throat, though she was at an awkward angle to do it.

Cassidy didn’t spend too long massaging the oil into Wanda’s nethers, and I knew she was being careful not to make me worry if this was for her instead of me. She moved up and the cocksucking had to stop for a moment as Cassidy helped Wanda pull off her top, leaving her as naked as the two of us. Cass went back to rubbing oil all over her back and up to her shoulders.

“We need to shift,” she said quietly. Wanda followed her directions and got onto her back on the bed, hanging her head off the side, and I was soon standing in front of her looking down the length of her naked body as she started to suckle on my cock head again.

Cassidy had me give her my hands and she covered them in baby oil, then we both worked to massage Wanda’s front and leave her glistening. I got spent a long time massaging her breasts, loving the feel of them as they squished and squeezed between my fingers with the slippery lube. I especially liked the way her nipples felt and looked as I teased them and massaged them. Cassidy meanwhile finished off Wanda’s legs, then massaged between her legs again and across her mound, then up to her stomach.

Wanda, for her part, had inhaled my cock and was encouraging me to slowly fuck her throat, the tightness massaging my cock head like nothing else as she hummed and moaned happily. I never deprived her of breath, moving slow and steady and giving her plenty of rest to breathe, and I could tell she appreciated every moment she was down there.

It was a thrill, knowing she wanted this. Desired it, deep down to her core. Wanted and desired me.

* * *