The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 130

Once Wanda was completely and thoroughly covered and glistening from the oil, Cassidy pressed her body down against it and slid up until she was kissing Wanda’s neck as it bulged just slightly from my throat fucking. Then she lightly pushed me back and Wanda let me slide out of her mouth, strands of spittle snapping and splatting back against her lips.

“Are you ready?” Cassidy asked her quietly.

“God, yes,” Wanda said, breathing deep but not hard.

Cassidy looked up at me. “Get back on the bed, Tiger.”

Soon I was on my back again and Wanda was straddling my legs facing away, her amazing ass looking even better with her legs spread around mine, her pussy just glimpsing into view and her perfect cheeks forming into a cleavage. She humped herself back and forth, the oil making it easy for her to slide along my legs and slowly back up towards my flagpole of a cock as it stood straight in the air.

Cassidy stroked my cock for a moment and rubbed it against Wanda’s ass cheeks, which was more visual than feeling for me but was a delight either way. Then Cassidy leaned in and kissed Wanda, turning the woman’s head sideways so I could watch her do it. Watch their eyes close, and their tongues dance lightly, both of them deeply into the sexuality of the moment. When it was finished Cassidy looked into Wanda’s eyes for a long moment, still slowly stroking my cock against Wanda’s butt cheeks.

“Are you ready?” Cassidy asked her again. “Do you want it?”

“Mhmm,” Wanda moaned with a girly whine in it.

“You’re going to keep worshipping him. Make sure he knows that you love every inch of his perfect cock. That your married pussy belongs to him, and that you love him for it. That his cock is all that matters, because he matters.”

That was so fucking filthy of her. My immediate reaction was to want to reassure Wanda, that she’d be hurt by the mention and degradation of her marriage. But I also saw the intense look of desire on Wanda’s face, and the burning desire in her eyes as she looked back at me.

Wanda lifted her hips, shifting her stance, raising her ass as she sat up on one knee and her other, spreading herself open so that I could see her perfect pussy and, wedged between her thick muscled cheeks, her asshole. “Oh, Robbie. Tiger,” she crooned as Cassidy began to slide my cock head between her oiled and wet pussy lips, and back between her ass cheeks, then forward again through her lips and grinding the head against her clit. “Fuck, Robbie. I love your cock, Tiger. I love your cock, and your balls. And I love your hands, and your voice, and your heart. I love your face. And my pussy loves you.”

“Slowly,” Cassidy said as she notched my cock into position. “This is the first time you get to feel it, so go slow. Savour it. Savour our Tiger receiving your pussy for the first time, stretching your vagina. Feel that? Feel him stretching your hole, where your hymen should be?”

“Eeuuuugh,” Wanda moaned as the head of my cock pressed into her. “I doooo.”

“Fffuck,” I groaned, watching as Wanda’s pussy lips stretched and accepted my cock and just the head of it slipped into her. She paused there, her legs quivering as her hole milked at me and flexed.

“That’s it, baby,” Cassidy crooned, still holding my cock at the base to keep me straight up while she softly massaged one of Wanda’s breasts with the other. “That’s it. Come for him. Come for Robbie so he knows.”

“Rooobbie,” Wanda gasped, and she sat just a little lower, taking me deeper.

“Ooh, baby, you’re doing so good,” Cassidy encouraged her. “Worship that cock.”

Slowly, almost painfully slow, Wanda began to use her hips to fuck herself on my cock. Eventually, Cassidy didn’t feel the need to hold me steady anymore and she let go, rubbing Wanda’s back instead as she whispered filthy encouragement to her.

They kissed again, and Wanda slammed her cunt down on me in hard, slow strokes. She was slick and hot inside, and had trembled through another two small orgasms, when she raised up too far by accident and my cock popped out of her. She kept humping the air for a moment, my cock hotdogging between her butt cheeks, and she moaned at the loss of her full feeling. Then she reached back and took my cock in her hand and rubbed me through those cheeks, then back down to her lips and ground the head against her clit again, then brought it back.

“Wanda?” I asked in surprise as she pressed my cock to her hole.

“I’m sorry,” she said, looking to Cassidy. “We didn’t talk about this, but I really want to try it.”

My cock was just pressing against her asshole, the tension of her anus right against the top.

Cassidy caught on right away and took her hand in one of hers, and cupped Wanda’s cheek in the other. “You want to worship him with your ass, too?”

“Yesss,” Wanda hissed, her hips shifting slowly, the pressure on my cock building as the head teased open her hole but didn’t go in yet. “Mmmm, I want to try.”

“If you give him your ass, that means he can fuck it whenever he wants,” Cassidy told her. “He can climb into bed with you and Heels will wake up to you getting assfucked next to her and you’ll just have to apologize and explain it belongs to Robbie. He can bend you over in front of all the girls at lunch and sodomize you, and you’ll thank him for it. If you want to sacrifice your married ass to him, he owns it. And that means he owns all three of your holes, so he owns you.”

Wanda looked back at me and didn’t hesitate for a moment. She sat down a little, my cock head popping through the tension of her asshole, and she moaned wordlessly and throaty. Then she shifted, reaching for my hand which I gave her, and she looked me in the eyes and said, “Any time, anywhere. You own me. I’m yours.”

“Then show him,” Cassidy whispered, kissing her again and then laying back down next to me to watch as Wanda tried to prove it.

* * *