The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 131

“God, her pussy looks amazing stretched around your cock,” Cassidy said as she lay with her head on my shoulder, watching as Wanda used every trick she knew with her hips and ass and legs to tease and please me. “It’s so fucking perfect.”

“It is,” I moaned, reaching out and softly brushing my fingers down Wanda’s ass cheek. She was moaning as well, panting as she fucked me with deliberate, slow strokes to show this was all about me and giving me pleasure.

Wanda groaned, pulling me back out of her pussy and sliding me back into her ass.

Cassidy kissed my cheek, and Wanda started driving her ass up and down, moaning wordless and lewd.

“Fuck,” I grunted. “Fuuuck.”

“Are you close, Tiger?” Cassidy asked me.

I nodded.

Cassidy got up and shifted back down to Wanda. “Did you hear that, baby? Our Tiger is about to come. You’re doing so fucking good, giving him everything you can. Are you excited for him to finish claiming you? To be his little married fucktoy that he’ll ravage for the rest of the night?”

“Mmhmm,” Wanda moaned.

“Which hole should he come in?” Cassidy asked her.

“My pussy,” Wanda gasped. “Brody never fucks my ass, so it’s all Robbie’s. He needs to claim my pussy.”

“Fuck,” I grunted. It was horrible. It was wonderful.

“Hear that, Tiger? You need to come inside Wanda’s pussy, OK?”

Wanda pulled her ass off of me, and Cassidy grabbed the wet cloth she’d gone to get a little earlier and wiped me down, and Wanda sat back down with me in her pussy. “Ooooh, Robbie,” she moaned as I entered her again.

“Fuck him,” Cassidy cheered her on softly. “Feel him stretch you all the way out. Get him to cum as deep in you as you can.”

“I’m- I’m—” Wanda panted.

Cassidy pushed her back, making her lean more towards me, and grabbed her hips and helped slam her down on my cock. I lost my visual of Wanda’s perfect ass and pussy, but I was now fucking up into her and I added what little thrusts I could without any leverage. Cassidy knew what she was doing though, and she’d gotten the angle right as my cock glanced against Wanda’s g-spot hard, over and over.

“Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my—” Wanda chanted and then cut off.

“Don’t you slow down,” Cassidy ordered her. “You relax that pussy and let it out, but don’t you stop fucking him.

“Euuuunnnngggh!” Wanda shouted, only getting muffled by Cassidy covering her mouth with both hands as Wanda’s orgasm ripped through her. She’d had several now, but they had all been little ones like simmering bubbles. This time the pot boiled over.

Wanda squirted as her legs lost their ability to function properly and gave out. That dropped her deep onto my cock and her cunt squeezed me tight as I sheathed completely inside her, and I went off a split second after she did, heaving my hips up to instinctually try to get just that little touch deeper and dump my jets of cum as far as I could.

“Good girl,” Cassidy crooned and Wanda came down from her orgasm. She was moving the sweaty, sticky hair out of Wanda’s face and kissing her softly on her cheeks and forehead. “Good girl.”

With Cassidy’s help Wanda got detached from me, my cock still hard, and crawled up so that I could spoon behind her and hold her. Cassidy quickly sopped up the worst of the squirt that had sprayed down to the foot of the bed and then crawled in behind to spoon me.

We lay there, panting, for easily more than ten minutes as our heart rates came down and our breathing steadied.

“Was that good enough?” Wanda finally asked.

“Oh my God, Wanda,” I said, kissing her shoulder. “Yes, absolutely. That was amazing.”

“So good, baby,” Cassidy said, reaching over to stroke her hip.

“I feel so good, and so bad,” Wanda said. Then she rolled over so she was facing me, her eyes boring into mine as she put her hands on my cock softly to encourage me to stay hard. “We can keep going, right?”

“Absolutely,” I said, and leaned forward to kiss her softly. Then I pulled back. “I know what you want, but is there anything you don’t want?”

She rolled her lips in and chewed on them for a moment, thinking seriously. “I want you to fuck me like I’m just your fucktoy holes, but I want to feel like you love me for it. Degrade me, but do it because I can trust you to. I loved when you spit on my face and in my mouth. Call me names, but make it about us. I’ll do anything you want with Cassidy within reason, but I know she’s still paying her penance so if you don’t that’s OK too. Just- Just be firm. And don’t tie me down. Hold me, maybe choke me, throw me around the bed, that’s all game. But don’t use something to tie me, or blindfold me. I think maybe I could do that in the right circumstances, but not here.”

I kissed again. “Done. Anything else?”

She shook her head softly. “Just hold me for another minute?”

I helped her turn back over and she snuggled back at me.

“I love you, Tiger,” Cassidy whispered.

“I love you, too,” Wanda whispered, then froze in my arms.

“We love you too, Wanda,” Cassidy said, stroking her hip again to reassure her.

“We do,” I said quietly, holding her softly. Then I brought my lips to her ear. “I love my toy.”

Wanda shuddered and craned her neck to kiss me.

* * *