The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 132

“Are you ready?” Cassidy asked as she slipped from the bed and went to her knees beside it near Wanda’s head.

Wanda nodded, a little eagre and a little nervous. I was still spooned up behind her and slowly tracing my fingers up along her bare hip and around her stomach.

“OK,” I said softly. “This is the last time I’m going to ask. Anything you want me to know?”

“No,” she said softly. “God, I’m shivering I’m so horny for this.”

“Well then, my little toy,” I whispered to her. “I think you need to get to work and make sure my cock is nice and hard so that I can make use of those holes that I own.”

Wanda immediately started to move, but Cassidy caught her arm and stopped her. “Good toys respond to our Tiger with enthusiastic consent,” she said.

The blonde turned to me and kissed me hard. “Yes, Tiger. I would love to get your cock ready for these holes.”

“Good girl,” Cassidy laughed softly, slapping Wanda’s ass as the blonde turned on her knees and immediately started sucking on my half-hard cock with gusto. With her face down and ass up, I palmed that fantastic ass myself, squeezing and needing her hard and letting my fingertips dig into her cheek possessively. That just made her moan on my cock.

“Have fun, Tiger,” Cassidy grinned, standing up and leaning over to kiss me. Then she brought her lips to my ear and whispered low enough that Wanda likely didn’t hear. “Get wild, Tiger. Seriously. She wants that from you so bad.”

I grabbed Cassidy by the back of her neck as she started to back away and pulled her into another hard, hot kiss. “You’re going to get this soon,” I promised her. I could see the eager look in her eye as she bit the inside of her lip. We’d been physically close and emotionally intimate since we started the trip but that line of sex between Cassidy and I hadn’t been broached. I still found her utterly attractive and sexy in every way, but I didn’t think we were ready yet. I wasn’t, and I didn’t think she was either.

“I can’t wait, Tiger,” she said. Then she got a playful smirk spreading over her lips and she turned her attention to Wanda. “What kind of cock sucking is that?” she said. “Good sluts who are owned by benevolent masters need to work harder.” Cassidy grabbed Wanda’s hair and pulled it back into a ponytail in her fist and then started rapidly forcing the blonde up and down on my cock quickly, making her gag as my cock hit the bag of her throat a few times.

My initial instinct was to slow Cassidy down a touch, but based on Wanda’s eagerness and the way she was moaning whorishly when she wasn’t gagging, this was exactly what she wanted.

“God, look at these slutty holes,” I said instead, peeling Wanda’s perfect ass open to reveal her asshole and cunt. I had dumped my first load deep into her pussy, but after laying snuggled for a little while and then shifting positions, while her lips were still flushed from earlier she was also starting to leak a pearly white bead of cum out of her hole. “I’m so fucking glad I own each of these perfect, filthy fuckholes. But look, this one needs some cleaning.” I slipped my finger into her pussy, swirling just around the edge of her entrance, teasing her. Then I pulled my cummy finger out and lifted it to Cassidy.

My Fiancee didn’t hesitate and with a glint of a smile in her eyes she wrapped her lips around my finger and slowly sucked it off, then went down again to suck more just in case she missed some.

“Cassidy, I think my little toy needs to be cleaned,” I said. “But we don’t want to waste anything, so how about you make sure this submissive little cunt is ready for whatever I want to do to it with your tongue?”

“Glady, Tiger,” Cassidy said, getting up on the bed on her knees behind Wanda but hesitating as she watched my face. “Anything you want,” she continued.

She’d participated, muted, in my activities so far. Dirty talk and encouragement mostly. Flirting. Some soft groping and touching and kissing with Cattie. But the core of our problem was that she’d spent so much of our lives together lying about her sexuality, and about her cheating with women, that this was another of those barriers.

The thing was, it was the cheating that hurt, not the idea of Cassidy being into women. That visualisation for me was hot as hell.

“I want,” I nodded for her.

Cassidy leaned down behind Wanda and slowly dragged her tongue from the blonde’s clit, up through her pussy lips to her hole and swirled it there in the mixed taste of our juices, and then higher to rim Wanda’s ass for a moment. Then she went to work, placing her hands on Wanda’s ass to keep her spread open and coming in from an angle to try and give me the best view of her tonguing and slurping our toy’s pussy.

It was so fucking hot. But, while I could probably just happily sit and watch Cassidy go down on Wanda for an hour, this wasn’t about that.

Reaching down I took ahold of Wanda’s hair, not in the neat ponytail that Cassidy had formed but rougher, holding her near the scalp and pulling her off of my cock. “How does that feel, little toy?” I asked her. “I want to know what you’re feeling, having your owned cunt slurped clean by my fiancee so that I can ruin it all over again?”

Wanda was breathing hard, having been working my cock hard, her tongue partially hanging out of her mouth as she looked at me with a strange mix of fire and glassy submission. “It feels so fucking good, Tiger. Cassidy’s tongue is so smooth between these pussy lips that you own, and dancing across this clit of yours. And when she sucks out your cum, Tiger, it feels amazing but it makes me feel empty, and I can only hope that you’ll fill your little cumbox full again soon.”

And I believed every fucking word of it.

* * *