The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 133

Wanda went back to sucking my cock more after I stroked her face possessively for a moment and squeezed her apple cheek softly between my thumb and forefinger. That just encouraged her more and she immediately went to trying to deepthroat my cock though she wasn’t in a great position to do so.

Cassidy, meanwhile, had been slurping away and when I turned my attention back to her by sliding my fingers across her ass and into the cleft of her cheeks she sped up her own ministrations. She made a loud, lewd slurping as she pressed her lips to Wanda’s pussy at the same time as she humped her ass back at my hand softly, wanting more contact. I teased her instead, trailing my fingers up from her ass to the small of her back, making her whine. Then, glancing at me out of the peripheral of her vision, she tongued her way up from Wanda’s pussy again and began burying her tongue in the blonde’s ass.

Wanda groaned heavily at that, and somewhere between the full-throated vocalization and her forceful push, I slipped into her throat.

“God, fuck,” I grunted. I grabbed Cassidy by the hair with one hand, pushing her deeper against Wanda’s ass, and grabbed Wanda by the hair again with the other and kept her pushed down on my cock as it vibrated from the milking of the throat that was encasing its head. “God, you filthy fucking cockhungry beauties,” I groaned. “I could never leave this cabin again and be happy for the rest of my life.”

I let Wanda up, not wanting to choke her, but she stayed down an extra couple of seconds like she wanted to prove to me she could before pulling off and coughing. Then I pulled Cassidy back away from Wanda’s ass and hugged her down against me. She was panting lightly as well, though I suspected more from horniness than anything else.

“I love you, Tiger,” Cassidy gasped.

“I love you too, Tiger,” Wanda said. She was already stroking my cock again as she caught her breath, her thick spittle a slick lube for her fingers.

“Cass, put on some music,” I said. “We’re going to need to try and drown out some noises because I’m going to push my toy to her nasty little limits.”

“Mmm, yes, Tiger,” Cassidy said, giving me a peck on the cheek before rolling from the bed and going to grab her phone and the little BlueTooth speaker we had brought. As she was busy with that I sat up on my knees and yanked Wanda around by both her ankles, manhandling her around the bed until she was flat on her back and I was kneeling next to her. She immediately spread her legs for me and looked up with the glassy fire in her eyes and her lips slightly parted as she breathed deeply, her chest rising and falling.

“Which playlist?” Cassidy asked as the connected tone played through the speaker.

“Do you need to ask?” I raised an eyebrow.

Cassidy smirked and shook her head, then pressed a button on her phone and quickly adjusted the speaker volume so that the music wasn’t likely to bother the other cabins on the houseboat.

The heavy, pounding beat of Pony started playing. It was just the start of a long playlist on Cassidy’s phone that was just called ‘Fuck.’ This was the one she played to let me know when she wanted me to really be on top—we were both generally switches, though I tended more aggressive when we were in bed than she did. Sometimes she just really wanted me to fuck her brains out though, and the thrumming heavy bits and filthy lyrics of some raunchy rap could really lay a mood down.

I never thought I’d enjoy that playlist with someone other than her, but here we were.

Sliding my hand down from Wanda’s stomach to her pussy, I slipped two of my fingers into her pussy immediately. She was slick and while her cunt started constricting around my fingers it also didn’t resist my intrusion.

“Look at this beautiful fucking toy,” I growled as I leaned over her, immediately starting to fingerfuck her as I grabbed one of her breasts in my hand and squeezed. “Look at all the pretty features. These delicious, squeezable tits. These nipples that show just how fucking horny she is. This face—” I cut myself off by licking her from her jaw and up her cheek to her hairline. “I almost can’t believe I own this gorgeous face. And these deep blue eyes, and these perfect lips for sucking cock and kissing.” I kissed her, and she kissed me back with tongue, pressing her lips up to mine at almost the same rhythm as she worked her hips to try and silently beg me for more.

I slipped a third finger into her pussy and she gulped and hiccuped against my lips.

“Oh my fuck,” Wanda gasped. “I can’t- Fuck! I can’t believe this.”

“Can’t believe what?” Cassidy asked, climbing onto the bed on her other side. “Can’t believe how lucky you are to be owned by the perfect guy? Can’t believe how blessed you are to be the fucktoy for our Tiger?”

“Well, that, yeah,” Wanda said, panting hard as I worked her cunt with three fingers and her clit with the heel of the same hand. She was flushed from her cheeks to her chest and her stomach was roiling as I pushed her closer to an orgasm. “But- Fuuuh- I can’t believe you can do this to my pussy.”

“What do you mean, toy?” I asked, leaning down closer to her again. “I own this pussy, of course I can make it tingle and gape and pop however I want.”

“No- I—” She squeezed her eyes shut as a precursor jolt of orgasm rolled through her. “I mean I can’t believe I fit you in me earlier all the way. Or three fingers- So deep. So fucking deep!”

I pulled my fingers from her cunt just as she was starting a final run up to her orgasm, leaving her gaping open and whining from the sudden feeling of being empty. Instead of plunging them back in I shocked her by palming her face, wiping my slimy fingers down from her forehead to her mouth and pushing them between her lips. She lewdly sucked and slurped on them, running her tongue around the taste of her own cunt, before I pulled the fingers away and just pressed them hard against the outer lips of her pussy.

She came. No insertion, not even really touching her clit. Just squeezing her tits and making her feel like a filthy whore. Her legs trembled and her chest heaved and her eyes squeezed shut again before she broke with a wordless huff of noise and started panting again. As she came down I teased the entrance to her pussy again with just one fingertip, kissing her hard, before pulling back.

“Explain, toy,” I whispered to her.

“I- I have a shallow vagina,” she panted. “I was kind of worried before, but I knew you wouldn’t care. And Cassidy having me love on your cock gave me some control so I could try and show you my limits, but you just kept going in and it never bottomed out or hurt. I thought it was the position or something, but I think you just fingered me deeper and harder than I’ve ever been fingered, and gawd I want your cock in my please, Tiger. I want to feel it in my stomach. I want you to rearrange my fucking guts to fit you.”

I glanced up at Cassidy, immediately knowing what was going on.

Cassidy gave me an innocent, ‘I’ll explain later’ look and a little shrug. She’d used the App and bought the upgrade for Wanda, the ‘Perfect Fit’ one or whatever it had been called. I could tell it was an ‘I couldn’t help it, I wanted to see what it would do’ sort of thing for her. And I knew she also wanted to make sure this thing between the three of us was as special for Wanda as it could be.

I kissed Wanda again hard. “Well,” I said. “I guess I need to fuck you hard and deep then, don’t I little toy?”

“Yes fucking please, Tiger,” she gasped with a sloppy grin.

* * *