The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 134

The song changed, and I manhandled Wanda into a new position. She was mostly on her back still, but I yanked her up onto one hip and pulled her leg up to my chest as I unceremoniously slotted my cock into position and entered her.

“Fuck yes,” I grunted.

“Oh, yes, fuck me,” Wanda groaned.

I gave her two hard, slow thrusts to get her cunt used to my cock again and then started really fucking her. In this position I could pound into her a few ways, and I used each of them quickly. One was leaning back, fucking up into her slightly as we both arched our backs. The next was more straight on, her leg pulled to my chest. This one was great for setting her tits wobbling and bouncing in time with our thrusting as she rolled her body to meet me. The last was leaning over her, fucking down into her as her leg pressed between us. This let me get close, or breath mingling as I made her cunt mine and we stared into each other’s eyes.

I grabbed her face while I fucked her, squeezing her lips into a purse as she gritted her teeth and moaned hotly. “You’re mine,” I growled. “My beautiful little horny fucktoy.”

“Yes, Tiger,” she purred back. “Yes, fuck. I’m your little fuckhole. God, my whole body wants you. Fuck my brains out. Fuck me stupid.”

“I don’t like stupid toys,” I said, leaning in that little further to compress her leg between us and stretch her cunt open that little bit more. This got me closer to her face and I took it in both hands now, not squeezing but just framing her, holding her in place, making her feel my presence on her completely. “I want smart, beautiful, witty, intelligent, playful toys. I want my toy to be everything she can be so that when she gives herself to me I know she is the absolute best toy she can be.”

I kissed her, and she whimpered against my lips as I buried myself into her as deep as I could and held there.

“And you are,” I whispered as our kiss ended. Then I pulled out of her, flipped her over onto her stomach and fucked back into her again. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up, using her.

“Fuck, you’re such a pretty cocksleeve, Wanda,” Cassidy said. She’d been kneeling next to us, slowly fingering herself and softly brushing her fingers along Wanda’s body, adding little teases here or there as we’d been fucking.

“Thank- You—,” Wanda gasped.

“Kiss her,” I told Cassidy. “Kiss my perfect little cocksleeve.”

“Yes, Tiger,” Cassidy grinned and she got down on her hands and knees to meet Wanda. They kissed aggressively, both of them wanting to make a show of it for me as they made out sloppily. When they finished I pulled out of Wanda again and got her on her back, this time pressing my chest down to hers as her legs split around my waist. I hooked them with my arms, pressing them back wider, and started to fuck her hard and fast.

“Oh, fucking- fucking hell I feel like I can feel you fucking my chest,” Wanda gasped.

“That’s him fucking your heart, baby,” Cassidy smirked.

I was panting from the exertion at this point and edging myself closer to my next orgasm. “Cass,” I gasped. “Get a finger in her ass.”

Cass slipped around us and Wanda’s eyes went wide as soon as Cass’s little digit entered her hole.

“Fuck this is hot,” Cassidy said, rubbing my hip as she watched from close up as I pounded my cock into Wanda.

I kissed Wanda again, wrapping my hands around her skull as I shortened my strokes deep in her cunt. She felt amazing, her pussy squeezing and milking me, her kegel muscles rippling from the deep dicking she’d never had before.

Wanda was whimpering, unable to vocalize much more than the occasional word or two. “Please…. God, yes…. Robbie… Fuck… Love you… So deep….Soooo deep…. Want you….”

“I’m close,” I warned both women.

“You want to fill up her little married pussy again, Tiger?” Cassidy asked.

“No,” I grunted. I glanced back at her and with a jerk of my head indicated I wanted her to remove her finger and move over a bit on the bed. She did so, and I pulled out of Wanda and fell back onto the bed.

“Jerk me off onto your face, my beauty,” I ordered her.

“Yes, Tiger,” she panted, scrambling to follow the directive. She immediately wrapped her hand around my cock and got her face as close as she could, her lips parted and panting.

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “Use your hair.”

Wanda paused for just a moment, then grinned filthily as she computed the weird, kinky use of her. She then quickly tilted her head to the side and draped her silky golden locks around my slimy cock and wrapped her fingers around them, jerking me off soft but quick.

“You are such a lucky cumslut toy,” Cassidy crooned, pressing her naked body to Wanda’s from behind as she watched the lewd act. “Tiger knows just how to use you, doesn’t he?”

“Yes,” Wanda panted, licking her lips.

“You want his cum all over your face, don’t you?”

“God, yes.”

“And in your hair?”

“Mhmm.”

“And your cunt again, obviously.”

“Mhmm.” This time it was a higher pitch.

“What about your ass. Want him to fill your ass, too? The ass that your husband doesn’t fuck, but your owner does?”

“Yes, please,” Wanda pleaded.

I came, ropes of cum splattering out as I was overloaded by the building pressure of the physical, mental and emotional things happening to me. Much of it ended up in Wanda’s hair, but some made it through to her cheeks, and the last dribbles into her mouth Cassidy shoved her head down.

“Fuuuuck,” I groaned, giving one last push to drop as much cum into Wanda’s mouth as I could.

Wanda slowly pulled away, my cock looking angry and red and her looking splattered. She opened her mouth and showed me the cum on her tongue.

“Share it with Cassidy,” I panted. “Thank her for letting you give yourself to us.”

Wanda turned and kissed Cassidy, pushing her cum-covered tongue into my fiancee’s mouth.

I should have probably been done at that point. It hadn’t been all that long since I’d fucked Becca, really, and two big loads for Wanda should have tapped me out. With all reason, I should have probably already fallen asleep in post-orgasmic exhaustion.

But I felt great, and I knew it was because of that damn App. That blessed, fucked App.

* * *