The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 135

“Look at you,” Cassidy said. “You’re such a pretty slutslave, covered in your master’s cum.”

Cassidy had led Wanda, with a first in her hair, over to stand in front of the mirror and I had followed. Now I was fucking Wanda from behind as she looked at herself in the mirror.

“I look so fucking dirty,” Wanda panted. I had both her arms pulled behind her back which pushed her tits forward to bounce with each thrust. She tossed her hair to the side, admiring the beads of cum disgustingly congealing in her hair. “Fuck. You use me so fucking right.”

“Do I?” I asked. I pulled out and slid my cockhead through her lips and up higher, pushing against her asshole.

“Fuck, yes,” she panted, pushing her hips back at me and squeezing her eyes closed as she got my cockhead through the tight ring of her asshole. She opened her eyes again, looking at herself in the mirror. “Use my asshole.”

“I am, toy,” I said. “Or are you trying to say I should be rougher and really make you feel it?”

“Just- yes, Tiger. Just let me get used to- Unnngh,” she groaned as I slowly worked my cock deeper into her ass.

“Covered in cum, cunt still swishing with the remnants of a load, and you’re still a cock hungry, ass-filled bitch,” Cassidy said, running her hands through Wanda’s bangs to pull them from her face. “You’d let him do this right in front of the whole trip, wouldn’t you? Just let everyone know that you’re his little buttslut cock whore.”

Wanda nodded, panting as I buried the last inch into her ass. “If that’s what Tiger wanted,” she gasped.

I let go of her arms and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a full stand as I pressed her back to my chest to whisper in her ear. “I don’t share my toys well,” I told her. “And you are my most precious, most beautiful toy. You are all mine to use as I want, but no one else is going to get to imagine that. Not JC, not the college guys, and not even the other girls.”

“Especially Heather,” Cassidy smirked.

That broke the moment and Wanda and I both snorted a quick laugh.

“I would, though,” Wanda panted. “I just- I would do some stuff in front of the others. At least the others who are involved.”

“You’d let Becca watch? And Cattie?” Cassidy asked.

Wanda nodded and slowly worked her hips forward and back, fucking her ass on my cock.

“What about play with you?” Cassidy asked.

“If Robbie wanted,” Wanda whimpered.

“What about if we recorded you?” Cassidy asked. “Made a private porno?”

“Fuck,” Wanda said, stopping her motions as her legs went a little weak at the idea.

“You like that idea, don’t you,” I whispered. “Doing the thing the entire internet has been begging you for, and just for me?”

“Fuck yes, I do,” Wanda gasped.

“We’ll make that happen,” Cassidy said, leaning forward and softly kissing Wanda on the lips. “A sexy, loving, rough porno just for us.”

Wanda nodded.

“I have an idea,” I said and pulled out of her. Wanda whined a little, like a puppy that wanted a treat, but I stepped away from her and grabbed the cloth from the bed. It had lost a bit of its dampness so I went and freshened it in the washroom, ordering Wanda not to touch herself while I was busy. She hadn’t been, but as soon as I said it her fingers flexed and the idea was in her head

I quickly wiped down my cock, then came back out and kissed Cassidy, then Wanda. “Field trip,” I said.

“Huh?” Wanda hummed, but then she whooped softly as I picked up her naked body and lifted her over one shoulder.

“Cass, get the door,” I said. She did, and I quickly carried Wanda out into the hall and down past the kitchen area and lounge space. Wanda was giggling as we went, trying to cover her mouth with one hand as she dangled. I slid the back door open and stepped out onto the back porch and felt Wanda stiffen thinking I was going to jump us into the water, but instead, I set her down and guided her towards the stairs.

Cassidy followed, as naked as we were, and soon we were up on the top deck of the houseboat. Looking up we had an amazing view of the night sky, and I made a mental note that I very much wanted to make love under those stars, but that wasn’t my goal at the moment. Instead I quickly flipped on the lights at the Pilot’s Cabin and our houseboat became a bright beacon in the night. It wasn’t bright enough to light up the whole bay or anything, but we would definitely be visible if anyone else was awake and in the bay.

“Come here,” I ordered Wanda, standing right in the middle of the top deck and pointing in front of me. She came and went to her knees, sucking my cock into her mouth. She blew me there, in our pseudo-public space, and then I stood her up and walked her to the railing of the top deck and she grabbed it, leaning over partially as I fucked back into her pussy. After a couple of minutes of us humping at each other and listening to her soft moans flitter over the water, I reached down and pulled one of her legs up and wide to prop her knee on the railing as well, really opening her up for a deep dicking.

“Wanda,” Cassidy said. “You fuckhole toy. Now someone else knows, too. Another one of Robbie’s lovers.”

I’d missed it as it was happening, but when I glanced back at Cass I saw she had her phone in one hand, and followed her pointing out across the water towards the other houseboat.

There, in the dim light of that boat’s top deck, Becca was leaning against the railing in almost the exact same position as Wanda was, buck naked and fingering herself as she watched us.

Wanda came, looking across the water, watching herself get watched as she was used for my pleasure.

I grunted, grabbed her by the hair and made her arc her back as I pulled her up, revealing her more to Becca. Her face was almost to the sky, her neck craned back, and I nipped her ear lightly with my teeth and then spit on her cheek as her orgasm rolled and rocked through her. And then I thrust deep into her cunt and came, claiming that intimate part of her again. She let out a wordless moan that echoed across the water and bounced back to us, and we watched as Becca worked herself fast and hard and then staggered back from the railing, her shoulders rocking as she panted through her own orgasm.

“You are so fucking amazing,” I whispered to her as Wanda started to come down. “God, you are precious. I love you, Wanda.”

“I love you too,” she whispered back, stepping back from the railing and collapsing into my arms as her body pressed to mine.

As Wanda was recovering, her legs still shaking and her heart aflutter, Becca waved to us and then kissed her fingers and mimed tossing it across the water to us. I did the same back, and she scampered back to the stairs of her boat and went downstairs and likely to bed.

I ended up pulling Cassidy into a naked group hug as we supported Wanda, and then I scooped her up as she wrapped her arms and legs around me so that I could carry her downstairs to our room. Cassidy flicked off the party lights, and we descended back into the dark and quiet of the houseboat.

* * *