The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 137

“Not tonight,” Cattie said, seeing Heather was fishing in the drawer where she had unpacked the sex toys.

Heather frowned, turning to Cattie. “Baby, we need this. We need to reconnect.”

Cattie hesitated, and then let out a breath and nodded. “OK,” she nodded. “Just—let’s reconnect then. Nothing wild.”

“OK,” Heather grinned and then pulled the strapon harness out and went into the washroom.

“Not what I was thinking,” Cattie muttered quietly to herself.

The movie night had been… fine. She’d seen Gone Girl twice already and it just didn’t have the rewatchability of a comedy like Legally Blonde. And the girls had been fine, and JC had been funny with his comments since he hadn’t seen the movie before. Snuggling up with Heather on one side of her and Sherry on the other had been a nice return to a feeling of normalcy in the dark, too. Things had been understandably tense between her and her girlfriend all day, a rollercoaster of emotions trampling through a china shop, to badly mix metaphors. And Sherry hadn’t been any fucking help at all.

Really, Cattie wasn’t even sure why she would think the younger woman would be. They had been “close-ish” growing up, but hadn’t ever been best friends. Cattie felt the sisterhood more than she necessarily thought Sherry did, and maybe that was because she was the elder and had gotten that ‘you need to look out for your sister’ thing early on.

Fuck, Sherry had seemed more pissed about the thing with Cass and Robbie last night on Heather’s behalf than anything.

Cattie frowned and sighed, flopping back on the bed. It still fucking annoyed her that Heather had started bitching to Sherry of all people while last night was going on. Cattie’s own sister of all people.

That, more than any of the other shit, had made her appreciate when Robbie went off on her. Obviously she didn’t like seeing her girlfriend in distress or getting run over in a conversation, but fuck had she deserved it that time. She couldn’t say that to her, obviously. But she had.

Heather came out of the washroom with the strap-on harness on. She’d scrubbed off her makeup and was otherwise naked. “Come suck my cock, sub,” she ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” Cattie said, trying to keep it from sounding like a sigh. She rolled over and crawled down the bed on her hands and knees, looking at the green dildo for a moment and inwardly smirking. Robbie was bigger. It was a petty thought and meant nothing, but somehow it made her feel better about starting to suck the silicone appendage.

“Eyes,” Heather ordered.

Cattie looked up at Heather’s smiling face and decided that tonight wasn’t the night to try and reconnect. She was still feeling frustrated and petty.

“Fuck me, Mistress,” Cattie panted, acting the way she knew Heather wanted.

Heather bit her lip as Cattie turned around and presented her ass to her. Cattie hung her head low, her black hair hiding her face, and closed her eyes. When Heather played the dildo head up and down her lips she let out a convincing moan, and she kept it up as Heather fucked her.

She “came.”

Heather wanted to spoon after, snuggling close behind Cattie. She knew Cattie preferred to sleep turned over on her stomach more, but Heather liked to sleep with her arms holding Cattie close and her boobs pressed to Cattie’s back, so somehow they ended up that way most nights.

That hadn’t ever bothered Cattie before. Why was it bothering her now?

“What the fuck?” Heather grumbled.

Cattie must have fallen asleep, though she didn’t feel like it. She blinked awake drearily and looked around in the dark.

“Hmm?” she asked wordlessly.

“They’re playing music,” Heather muttered.

Cattie woke up a bit more and listened, and then realized there was music playing on the other side of the cabin wall. It wasn’t loud or anything, but in the quiet of the night it was audible. Then she heard a groan, barely audible between the beats of the music.

It had been Robbie. Cattie recognized it immediately.

“They are just covering up their sex noises,” Cattie mumbled to Heather. “They’re trying to be thoughtful.”

“I’m never going to get back to sleep,” Heather said.

“Just leave it,” Cattie sighed and pulled Heather’s arm more tightly around her to emphasize that she didn’t want her going to tell them to turn off the music or something.

“Your nipples are hard,” Heather said after a long moment, her fingers finding Cattie’s breasts.

“I just like being held by you, baby,” Cattie lied.

She was thinking about that moan. About last night. About the amazing sleep she’d gotten after the fantastic sex. About the ease of the emotional connection between Robbia, Cassidy and her even when things had gotten tense.

About Robbie’s cock. About Cassidy holding her as Cattie had been made love to by the both of them.

Cattie touched between her thighs, trying to do it without alerting Heather, and found she was damp.

Fuck, she was horny.

She woke up again, sometime later. She wasn’t sure how much, but the music was off and it was dark. Thirsty, she slipped out from Heather’s arms and threw on a long nightshirt before padding to the door and opening it quietly, then walking down the length of the boat to the kitchen. She was just closing the fridge, a water bottle in hand, when she heard footsteps from the hallway.

“Oh, hey,” Robbie said, stopping as he saw her. “Sorry. Great minds dream alike too, I guess.”

If only you knew what I’d been dreaming of, Cattie thought. “No worries,” Cattie said instead, opening the fridge and pulling out a second bottle and tossing it to him. He was just in a pair of his athletic shorts, and for some reason she got this urge that she wanted to wear them. Wanted to feel something of his on her.

He cracked his bottle open, and she did the same, and they both took a long drink.

“Cattie, about earlier—” he started, but Cattie crossed the kitchen and stopped him by hugging him hard.

“Don’t apologize,” she whispered.

He hugged her back, his arms so wonderfully comforting and comfortable. “OK,” he whispered back.

They stood there like that, just hugging, for a long time.

Then Cattie pulled back and kissed him on the lips. Just a peck. She made sure it was just a peck.

“Love you,” she said quietly and stole past him into the hallway and down to her door.

“Love you too,” he whispered after her.

Fuck, Cattie thought. She knew he meant it. And she knew she did too.

* * *