The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 138

“Baby, are you for real right now?” Terra hissed, shoving at JC.

He let rip another snore, bundled up under the covers.

“Motherfucker,” Terra groaned, slamming her head down face-first on the pillows. She’d spent the last twenty minutes dolling herself up for her boyfriend and he’d gone and fallen asleep. Not only that but she was wearing the new lingerie she’d brought on the trip.

“All I want is to get fucked,” Terra groaned, flipping over onto her back and looking up at the ceiling.

She loved JC, but God could he be a child. Sometimes that was fun. Sometimes it was fucking annoying, especially when he wasn’t taking the time to check to see if she was getting what she needed.

She was jealous of Cassidy, even with the messed up situation the poor girl had put herself in. There had to be quite the story behind it, but right now on this trip Terra was wondering whether she’d rather swap places. Robbie was sweet, and caring, and had those hands and those lips. Not to mention that cock she’d gotten a feel of while skinny dipping.

Terra considered slipping out of the room, crossing the hall and knocking on their door. Cass had given her ‘carte blanche’ after all, and seemed like she meant it.

Instead, Terra just got up and peeled off the lingerie, storing it for another night, and dug into her bag and pulled out her vibrator wand. When JC was out like this he slept like a fucking log. A loud, snoring one. Taking her time with her buzzing little friend wouldn’t wake him up.

She got herself situated on her side of the bed and slowly spread her legs, teasing the head of the wand down her stomach as she turned it on the lowest setting.

“Mmm,” she hummed softly to herself, imagining a big, warm hand running down her abdomen and towards her pussy. Imagining Robbie’s lips pressing against hers. “Oh yeah,” she groaned softly. “Just like that.”

* * *

Becca probably should have turned off the shower a while ago, but she was just standing under the water. Ami had been asleep when she’d left, and she’d been asleep when Becca had come back to the room.

Waking up to the text hadn’t been surprising—even after a couple of nights with no issues, Becca still felt the pressure of leading the trip and wanting everything to go smoothly. When she’d read the text from Cassidy she’d been curious, and then seeing what she had… doing what she had…

That evening with Robbie had been amazing. Even touching base with him after… she couldn’t get over how good it had all felt. How special. She felt like seeing him in that carnal display, fucking Wanda so savagely, should have been a turn-off. Should have made her upset.

But Robbie wasn’t hers to get upset over. Robbie belonged to Cass, and it was her choice to share him, and that sort of removed the guilt and the jealousy from the equation.

It was confusing, and Becca hated feeling confused. That was why she was still in the shower, squeaky clean but letting the hot water slowly run to cold. She thought best in the shower, but this time nothing was coming to her.

She was falling for him

How was that supposed to work?

The obvious answer was that it couldn’t. She couldn’t let it happen. Sure, she could have a fling with the two of them, but at the end of this trip she would go one way and they would go back to their lives. Cassidy and Robbie would get married, likely before she ever saw them again, and maybe they’d be willing to have another hookup at a Con or something if she was interested.

But that was all.

Right?

Just the idea of hooking up at a Con was weird.

The idea that she’d had sex was kind of weird. It had been so long since she’d felt sexual. Felt a want like that. Felt wanted like Robbie made her feel wanted…

“Fucking fuck,” Becca sighed to herself.

She was falling for him.

“Four more days,” she muttered. That was how many more days in the trip before they would split up. She would hook up with them, together this time, and hopefully get them out of her system. That’s how it would go. They’d fuck, and that would be it. Well, maybe more than once if they could find the time, but that would be it.

For sure.

For real.

Becca sighed and checked to see if she could turn up the shower heat, but the hot water was running out. It was going to be a long night.

* * *

Heels snored, loud and deep, her naked body sprawled across the bed.

Wanda sleeping with someone else had been fucking great. She’d fingered herself while watching a hentai clip on her phone and then conked out like a light. Her last thought had been hoping this could happen every night for the rest of the trip. She hated sharing a bed.

* * *

Madison’s phone buzzed. Again.

She flipped it over drearily and checked it. Another message from her ex. She didn’t even read the preview, just flipped it back over and curled up under her covers with a little grin.

That video had done the trick. He was pissed, but he’d gotten the message. They were done.

Fuck, that had been a good fuck, too. Better than she’d had in a long time. Maybe the best ever.

She let her fingers slip down between her legs and play with her pussy, imagining kissing that guy. Imagining sucking his cock. Her fingers dipped lower, teasing the cleavage of her ass. The guy’s fiancee had said she should let him in her butt.

What kind of person would do that? Let a complete stranger butt fuck them?

Not Madison, certainly.

It was a hot fantasy though. That big cock easing into her ass. The fiancee maybe eating her out at the same time.

Fuck it, Madison thought, rolling over and fishing her dildo out of the bedside drawer. She didn’t have the early shift, she could jill off before going back to sleep.

The phone buzzed again just as she was easing the dildo into her pussy and Madison smirked, imagining the drunken texts from her ex as she pretended the Dildo was that guy’s cock.

“Yessss,” Madison hissed in the dark as she got filled. “That’s it. Right fucking… there.”

* * *