The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 139

“Good morning,” I murmured as I woke up to the feeling of a woman stretching beside me in bed. It was a delicious feeling of soft curves and lithe muscles rubbing against me, while on the other side another woman was still curled up with her head on my chest and her body warmth mingling with mine.

I’d forgotten who was where in the bed, to be honest, and there wasn’t any light coming in from the little porthole window.

“Morning,” Wanda murmured back as she finished her stretch and curled up against me again, yanking the covers over us where they had slipped in an attempt to keep in the heat.

I leaned my head down and kissed the top of her head, and she tilted up to meet my kiss with her lips.

“Mmm,” she hummed happily, lowering her head and kissing my shoulder as she snuggled in again. Then she snickered lightly, pressing her cheek against me as she shook her head. “My butt hurts.”

“Bad hurt?” I asked.

“Ish,” she whispered. “Probably shouldn’t have done anal without even a buttplug beforehand.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, squeezing her softly.

“I’m not,” she replied, softly beginning to trail kisses across her little section of my chest. “That was the wildest night of sex I’ve ever had. I think my pussy might still be tingling.”

“I really loved it,” I said. “I’m so glad we’ve met you.”

“I’m glad I’ve met you, too,” she whispered and got quiet for a bit as we just held each other and breathed.

“Can I ask you something?” she finally broke the silence. “Or, ask you for something?”

“Ask away,” I said.

“Today… well, last night there was a lot of ‘you own me’ kind of kinky talk, but… I want it? Like, I want to keep it going. I meant it. So today could you treat me like that?”

“How would you like me to do that?” I asked quietly.

“Just… make me feel like I’m on your mind. And tease me. Touch me. God, I’m getting wet. Like, if we’re sitting somewhere, pull me into your lap and start playing with my tits, or pull my bikini bottoms aside and just touch me however you want. Not, like, in front of everyone, but I trust you to make the judgement on who you do it in front of or where.”

“You are amazing, did I mention that?” I asked, making her smile. I could feel her apple cheeks tighten against my chest as she did it. “Yes, Wanda. I will try my hardest to show you how much I appreciate you, and how much I care for you, by treating you like a little needy slut.”

“God, I love you,” she whispered.

“So do I,” Cassidy whispered. I wasn’t sure when she’d woken up.

“And I love both of you,” I said.

We just sat there, hugging each other under the covers, until the alarm on Cassidy’s phone went off. It was time to get up and get ready for the morning Golden Hour shoots. Cass slipped out of bed and went to flip on the light, which was when I saw that Wanda was silently crying as she lay against me.

“Whoa, hey,” I said.

“Just hold me,” she whispered.

I bundled her up, holding her tight, and she closed her eyes as tears dripped down her cheek. Cassidy, concern on her face, climbed back into bed and hugged her from behind.

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” Wanda eventually said, patting my arm.

“Are you sure?” I asked. “We don’t need to get up and go. If you want to stay and talk it out, or just have a lazy sleep-in morning and be quiet together, we can do that.”

“No, I’m sure,” she said and kissed me softly but insistently. Then she turned back and wrapped an arm around Cassidy and kissed her the same way. “Seriously, I’m OK,” she said.

“I don’t believe you, but I accept you,” I said.

Wanda rolled her eyes and smiled, looking at Cass. “It’s almost too much sometimes.”

“I know,” Cassidy chuckled. “Almost.”

Wanda got up and found her clothes, getting them half on and smiling when she saw that I was just watching her get dressed. “What?” she asked.

“Just watching a beautiful, sexy woman,” I said.

That made her smile broaden, but she rolled her eyes again. Just before she went to the door she leaned over from the edge of the bed and kissed me again, then shot Cass an air kiss since they were on opposite sides of the bed. Then she picked up her ballcap and planted it firmly on her head, gave me a wink, and slipped out into the corridor and across to her room.

Cassidy, who had managed to get on a pair of panties and that was about it in the same amount of time, crawled back onto the bed and back into my arms.

“Good morning, Tiger,” she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

“Good morning, baby,” I said.

“Radical honesty,” Cassidy said. “I’m sorry I bought the perk for Wanda without asking. I just wanted to make sure it was special for her, and the App was suggesting it for a reason.”

I breathed out a sigh. “I know. And it was probably the right call. But, in the future, I’d really appreciate it if we talked about that stuff first.”

“OK,” she whispered. “Sorry.”

“I love you,” I whispered.

She kissed my neck, sliding over to straddle me as we started kissing more.

“Radical honesty,” she said again. “How are you feeling?”

“Amazing. Spoiled. Loved. Guilty,” I said.

“Because of Wanda and Brody,” Cassidy guessed.

I nodded. “I don’t think we have the full story.”

“I don’t either,” Cassidy said. “Well, I know so. She’s hinted at things a bit. We need to talk to her more today.”

“Agreed,” I said.

“Anything else?”

I thought about it for a moment as she hugged me and pressed her cheek to my chest over my heart. “I still… I don’t know what to do with this feeling. Or the feelings.”

“Love them,” Cassidy said. “Just… just love them.”

“And you,” I said, hugging my arms around her. “Especially you.”

I was surprised when she started crying, but I held her through it until she was sniffling.

“I love you and I’m sorry,” she whispered. “And I miss you.”

“I love you, I appreciate everything you’re doing, and I’m right here,” I said back.

That seemed to help. Hopefully.

* * *