The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 140

It was my turn to move the boat, so once Cassidy assured me multiple times that she was OK, and then practically pushed me out of the cabin door, I went up to get to work. It was starting to get routine now and after switching on the top deck lighting I got the engine humming and then pulled up near the rock ledge that we’d used for the evening.

Just thinking about the evening, and my hour with Becca, had me smiling.

The other boat pulled up next to ours and I went out to help get it moored in and found myself working with Ami. She was dressed in a tight little tank top and boyshorts boxers, and when I met her in the middle of the top deck to help put the little gangplank I skipped across it and wrapped her up in a hug.

“Good morning,” I said. “I’m excited for our date today.”

“Me too,” she smiled sweetly. I kissed her cheek, and she surprised me by giving me a little peck on the lips before we let go.

With the boats now moored up and anchored in place, Ami went back down to get herself ready. I was about to head down myself to check on what Cassidy’s plan was when someone called my name. I looked back over from the stairs and saw Leia was crossing over from the other boat.

“Good morning, sunshine,” I smiled, offering her a hug which she stepped into fully, hugging me back for a long, warm moment.

“Mmm, I like that,” she said, grinning happily as she pulled back. “No one’s ever called me sunshine before.”

“Well, you are,” I said. “Or maybe I should call you Killer after you kicked my ass yesterday.”

She laughed and struck a ‘put your dukes up’ pose for a moment before dropping her hands and taking a couple of my fingers in one. “Hey, question—do you and Cass have a plan for this morning?”

“I was about to go ask, actually,” I said. “Want to just come with?”

“Sure,” she chirped, and soon we were rattling down the stairs and headed into the houseboat. Someone had set the coffee on in the kitchen and the smell of it was filling the enclosed space, but it looked like it wasn’t ready yet so we bypassed and went straight to our room.

“Honey, I’m home and I brought company,” I called softly in a sing-song voice.

Cassidy poked her head out of the washroom. “Oh, Leia, hey! What’s up?”

“Well, I was wondering if you had a plan for this morning,” she said. “I could only pack a few armour sets, and I have a few more cosplays, but I’m going to run out of stuff and end up doing some casual/fashion-ish shoots by the end of the week if I don’t start skipping some times altogether. I was wondering, if you weren’t busy, if we could do the massage shoot thing this morning? I found this beautiful spot yesterday I think would be perfect for it.”

“Oh!” Cassidy said. “That sounds great. I was just doing a solo thing so I can change plans easily. That good with you, Tiger?”

“Sure,” I said. I wrapped an arm around Leia’s shoulder and gave her a side hug. “It’ll be fun.”

“Good, ’cause I really do want to do the shoot, I just don’t know if I could do it right around other people,” Leia said with a slight blush. “After last time…”

Cassidy crinkled up her nose as she grinned. “Fair, girl. Fair.”

Leia left with a bounce in her step to go put on her bikini. Cassidy, not needing to dress up anymore, decided that I should dress her again for the day and I ended up picking a cute little halter top and a tennis skirt.

“No panties?” she asked playfully.

That made me roll my eyes and go into her underwear to pick out a cute pair of red panties that matched her top. She topped off the outfit with her batman ballcap again.

“Really?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah,” she nodded. “Also, what do you want Wanda to wear today?”

“Really-really?” I asked.

“Either I can text her, or you can go over there and direct her while Heels is in the room,” Cassidy said.

I just sighed and said she should wear something sporty and wear her hair up in a ponytail.

“Perfect,” Cassidy nodded, sending off her text.

I went back up to the top deck, after grabbing a cup of coffee from the kitchen, and lingered for a few minutes before girls started coming up and out to start their trek to find a spot to shoot. JC and Terra were up there early so I had plenty of help. Becca wished me a good morning with a quick peck and a lustful gaze as her fingers curled around mine for a moment.

Heather and Cattie were both up for the golden hour, and Cattie seemed to make it a point to hug me good morning. Sherry and Ginnie were apparently going to help out Cattie and Heather so they moved in a group, and Ginnie goosed me when I wasn’t looking. She winked when I whipped my head around. “So, I heard you’ve been a little naughty lately,” she said.

“I don’t kiss and tell,” I shrugged. “Or else everyone would know about you-know-what.”

She flushed a little and shrugged. “You can tell if you want,” she said. “But I also have a want.”

“And what’s that?” I asked the compact little woman.

“I—”

“Ginnie, come on!” Sherry called to her from up on the rock face.

Ginnie rolled her eyes at me and mouthed “later” before she let me boost her up.

Cassidy had gone to check with Leia about whose gear we would be using, and they came up at the same time as Ami. JC and I got them all up onto the rocks and I did a quick tally in my head.

“No Zenya?” I asked.

“Sleeping in,” Leia said.

“And no Wanda?” I asked Cassidy. Heels had come out earlier.

“She was on the phone,” Cassidy said. “I think she’s staying.”

“OK,” I nodded and scrambled up to join the women. “Let’s get this show on the road, we’re burning pre-daylight!”

* * *