The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 142

Leia ended up on top of me as we made out, and Cassidy was kneeling next to us on the towel as she rubbed her hand from Leia’s shoulder down to her wide hips and back. Her other hand was still entwined with mine.

After a long moment Leia shifted, sliding partially off of me to one side so that she could bend up to kiss Cassidy. They made out this time as well and I watched as their tongues played a little between their lips.

Fuck they looked gorgeous like this, and the light was perfect. I let go of Cassidy’s hand and stretched to grab the equipment bag and managed to get the camera out without fumbling or dropping it. I lined up the shot and took the picture, looking up at them as they were kissing. The snap of the camera shutter startled them both.

“You need to see this,” I said, quickly turning the camera around to show them the photo.

“Holy shit, we look gorgeous,” Cass said.

“Wow,” Leia said. “That doesn’t even feel like it’s me.”

“Oh, it’s you,” I said, holding the camera wide in one hand as is pulled her back down to kiss me. Cass pulled the camera out of my hand and took a picture of us as well.

“Really?” I asked.

“Uh-huh,” she grinned and then showed us.

I had the same feeling Leia had just described. The picture on the camera wasn’t recognizable to me. It was too artsy, too beautiful, to feel like it was me. I could see Leia in it, but that jawline and stubble? Did I really look like that?

“One more,” Leia said, gesturing for the camera. “A three-picture set. And that’s it.”

Cassidy grinned and handed the camera to her, then leaned down over me and kissed me from above, taking a moment to pull her hair out of the way for the shot before softly feeding me a bit of tongue.

Leia took the picture, but Cass kept kissing me for a long moment more before pulling away. We looked at the photo and again it felt like I wasn’t looking at myself.

“I might actually do something with them,” Cass said, scanning back to the other two. “Something artsy, maybe submit them to a gallery. Is that OK?”

Leia nodded with a smile. “Just send me copies if you get them printed or something.”

“Gladly,” Cassidy grinned, and leaned in and kissed her.

I took the camera and got it back in the bag, and then I was being kissed by both giggling girls. We made out like teenagers for a bit, and I ended up leaning over Leia as she was laying back on Cassidy’s lap. Cassidy tugged lightly on the white tops of Leia’s bikini top in a silent question. Leia silently answered the question by raising her arms up to Cass’s hips.

Cassidy pulled the cups from Leia’s breasts, disentangling the bikini top from her softly as I left Leia’s lips and immediately started loving on her breasts. They were small, as she was the embodiment of the small up top and thick down below ‘pear shape,’ though they were larger than Terra’s tight little ones and could still form a nice little cleavage.

Leia gasped as I took her pert little nipple between my lips. They were wide, almost the width of my pinky, but not very long. Her gasp cut off and I looked up to see that Cassidy was kissing her from above in that upside-down spiderman kiss she’d giggled about yesterday.

We kept kissing, and Cassidy lost her halter top, and Leia and I smiled at each other as we both suckled on her breasts.

Then I was on my back, and Cassidy was necking on Leia above me and whispered a question to her. They both glanced down at me and Leia nodded. “Do it, girl,” Cassidy encouraged her.

Leia sat back on her butt and slowly pulled off her bikini bottoms, revealing the soft, pale skin of her mound. She quickly straddled my head but looked down at me in a quiet question.

“If you’re going to tease me with the chance to taste you, you better not tease me long,” I told her.

She grinned, shifted over me, and lowered her pussy to my lips. I couldn’t see much of anything after that since her wide butt was over my face, but I could feel her reactions as I worked her pussy and ran my hands from her thighs and up her sides. She tasted near-neutral, with just a softly warm tang at the edges of my tongue. I put my effort into trying to tease her slowly but consistently, and only got distracted when my swimsuit got pulled down my legs and my cock bounced free.

A familiar mouth was soon kissing it, and I knew Cassidy was showing off for Leia.

Then Leia shifted, leaning forward, and two sets of lips were kissing my cock. That gave me more room to work and I got one arm back so that I could start sliding a finger into Leia.

She moaned, her lips vibrating on my cock, and I decided then and there that I was going to make her come at least three times before we stopped because I just wanted to hear more and more of those moans.

* * *