The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 143

The first orgasm didn’t come from Leia, it actually came from Cassidy.

Leia had been building up, but she’d dismounted from my face and encouraged Cassidy to kiss me. Cass had loved that, kissing Leia’s taste off my lips and cheeks, and while she was doing that Leia had knelt next to me and started to work my cock slowly with one hand as she began to suck the head and start going lower.

“I want to eat you,” I whispered to Cass.

“Really?” she asked softly. “But Leia—”

“This is a three-person thing, Cass. I want to taste my fiancee.”

She smiled, and she laid back a bit and I grabbed her by her hips so that her bum was propped up on my shoulder and her pussy was right there. Now I could lick and tease her, and could look down at what Leia was doing as well.

I nuzzled Cass’s pussy first, making her moan, and then kissed her inner thighs before moving down lower. Leia hummed on my cock, watching as I started to pleasure Cassidy, and I felt encouraged by that.

Cassidy came quickly.

‘Tiger, baby! Tiger,” she gasped, panting as she locked eyes with me. “Oh, God, Tiger. I love you, oh my God I love you.”

She shuddered and leaked out a little pearly of girlcum as her first orgasm lightly tickled through her, making her curl her toes and clench her fingers closed. It was short and brief, but she opened her eyes after and looked at me like I’d just helped her reach the peek sexual moment of her life.

“That was so hot,” Leia said quietly, still holding my cock but not sucking as she watched us.

“Want to help?” I asked.

She nodded, and I directed her to sit on Cassidy’s face in a sixty-nine position. She did, and her eyes went wide as Cassidy went to work where I couldn’t see. I kissed Leia, and then we laughed and giggled as we both tried to get our lips onto Cassidy’s pussy.

Leia came next, the sounds of her moans close in my ears, and when she came down I kissed the taste of my fiancee off her lips and then directed her to slip a couple of fingers into Cassidy before I got up and went around to Leia’s.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cassidy said, looking up at me with a dreamy grin from between Leia’s mighty cheeks, the pale girls pussy literally resting on her chin.

“Hey, baby,” I said, kneeling down and kissing her. Then we double-teamed Leia until she had another orgasm, this one bigger than the last one.

“I have an idea,” Cassidy said, tapping Leia’s bum once she was coming down again.

Cass rearranged us quickly so that Leia was on her back and Cass was laying with her head between her thighs starting to kiss and lick her again. Meanwhile, I was straddling Cass’s back, and Leia’s feet were in my hands as I began massaging them. We knew those were major erotic zones for her when treated right, and Leia quickly let out a full-throated moan as I pressed my thumbs into the soles of her feet while Cassidy tongued her clit.

She ramped up quickly, reaching down and grabbing Cassidy by the hair and pulling her hard to stay in place, as her toes curled and flexed from the pleasure running through her. I lifted one foot up and sucked on a couple of her toes and she practically kicked me as she went off.

“Ooooh, fuuuuuuuuuuck,” she moaned, practically shouting, and I couldn’t help but wonder if anyone else had heard that.

Leia came hard and long this time, her feet and legs jerking around while I tried to keep them as still as possible so that I didn’t get kicked and Cass didn’t get squeezed too hard between her thighs.

Once she stopped thrashing I let go of her legs and went down to her, cuddling against her side and kissing her cheeks. Cassidy crawled up her other side and soon we were both softly raining kisses across her face as she came down, panting and sobbing a little as she reached for and found our hands to hold.

“Oh my God, oh my God,” she panted. And then she turned and kissed Cassidy, and then did the same with me. “That was fucking amazing. That was so fucking amazing.”

“Do you want to make love with Robbie now?” Cassidy asked her. “He could spoon up behind you, and I’ll make out with you for a bit, and then massage your feet as you feel his cock deep inside you?”

“I—” a little aftershock shudder from the orgasm interrupted her. “That sounds like fucking heaven. But I- can we wait? And maybe… do that another time? If there’s another time?”

Cassidy smiled sweetly and kissed her again. “If you want, there’ll be another time. Right, Tiger?”

“Absolutely,” I said quietly, kissing Cassidy and then Leia. “And I’m happy to wait if that’s what you want.”

“Thank you,” Leia whispered, squeezing our hands as we all smiled together.

“We need to get Robbie some relief though,” Cassidy finally said. “Do you want to help me suck it out of him? I’d say he should come on your face, but we don’t have anything to clean up with.”

Leia grinned and nodded, and that was how I ended up getting a double blowjob for the second morning in a row. This time I was laying down and both girls straddled my legs, softly taking turns sucking me and eye fucking me with their sensual gazes.

When I was close, Cassidy could feel it coming and she dropped down to suck on my balls while Leia took me about halfway into her mouth.

“Keep doing that,” Cass told Leia. “Get ready, he’s close. But don’t swallow it all, I want some too.”

“Mmm!” Leia agreed.

I came, grunting heavily in my chest as the two of them milked it out of me. Leia gamely kept me in her mouth the entire time, and as I panted after the strain of my orgasm she leaned over my stomach and met Cassidy in a messy kiss as they swapped my cum between them. It dripped from their lips and chins, splattering onto my stomach, and when they were done kissing they both licked up the remnants from my body.

“Holy fuck,” I sighed. “That was- I feel like I’m fucking high.”

Leia laughed her tinkling laugh and kissed my cock softly one last time. “So do I. Thank you so much for this, you guys.”

“Our pleasure, Leia,” Cassidy said, leaning over and kissing her one more time. “Like Robbie said, you’re totally amazing.”

“So are you,” Leia grinned back.

Once we were cleaned up and heading back, probably a little late, I noticed Leia had a perk in her step and she didn’t lose that confident glow.

* * *