The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 144

We ended up being the last back to the boat, with Becca waiting up on the rock shelf looking just a little concerned. Most of the girls had disappeared down below, but JC was still there waiting to help us get everyone down, so I just went up and gave Becca a side hug. “All good,” I said. “Sorry we’re a little late.”

“It’s fine,” she said, squeezing me back around the waist. “Have a good shoot?”

I glanced at Leia in her white bikini. “Something like that.”

“Really?” she asked, lowering her voice.

I blushed a little. “Sort of?”

Becca rolled her eyes with an incorrigible little smile. “Eat breakfast with me?” she asked.

“Sure,” I said. “Just me?”

“Cassidy can come too,” she said.

“OK,” I said, and took the opportunity of JC being turned around to kiss her on the top of the head, which made her smile a little wider.

Once everyone was down on the deck, Becca asked me to help get the boats out into the bay again since we’d be leaving right after breakfast. That set me to work, and soon she and I had the boats nosing out of our little cove and onto the wider lake. She gave me a wave and I laid anchor, and then she came alongside and anchored next to us and we got the houseboats re-moored together. She immediately went to get breakfast started, so I went below to check on what was going on.

The interior of the boat was quiet, though Heels was snoozing in the lounge area on the couch. She peeked one eye open when I opened the sliding door, but just muttered and turned over to bury her face in the couch cushions away from the light. That put her thong-clad bum facing me, the warm brown cheeks bare, and I just smirked a little and grabbed a blanket from under one of the side tables and spread it out over her.

She muttered her thanks and pulled it tight around her, and I was pretty sure she went right back to sleep.

No one was in the kitchen either, but when I went back into the hallway towards the bedrooms I could hear a discussion going on in Cattie and Heather’s room. Not an argument, at least by the wordless tone of the voices, but definitely a discussion. Wanda’s door was closed and I could hear her voice behind the door as well, so I bypassed and peeked into Terra and JCs room. JC was on the bed playing a game on his phone while Terra was on the floor doing situps.

“Hey,” I said, stepping just inside. “So, I think I still owe you from yesterday so I’ll drive the boat for a bit.”

“Cool, thanks dude,” JC said, flashing me a thumbs-up.

“How’d your shoot go this morning?” I asked Terra.

She sat up fully, wrapping her arms around her knees in the Up position of the sit-up, and looked up at me. “Good,” she said. “I think the pictures will work fine. Mind stepping on my feet here for a sec?”

“Sure,” I said and got in position to hold her feet down with mine.

“I want to do something spicier tomorrow,” she grunted as she started doing sets of five crunches and then five situps in quick succession. “But I feel like I’m getting bloaty from all the junk food we’re eating.”

“Well, a bloaty feeling sucks,” I said. “But just so you know, I still think you look fit as hell.”

She paused in the up-position, smiling up at me genuinely from just in front of me. “Thanks, Tiger,” she grinned. Then she glanced down at my crotch and then started doing her fast reps as she met my eye again. “How did the shoot go with you guys? You were working with Leia?”

“It was… a lot of fun,” I said.

“Did she orgasm again?” Terra grinned wickedly.

“I’m not telling,” I said, holding my hands up.

“Dude, you have got to tell me how you do that. Wanda was laughing about you doing it to her too, yesterday,” JC said from the bed, still not looking up from his phone.

“I mean, I can try,” I told him. “Just pick an afternoon when we’re aren’t on the move and one of us needs to pilot the boat.”

“Mmm, OK,” he nodded.

“Shotgun Robbie doing me,” Terra said.

“Sure,” JC grunted.

His lack of care about what his girlfriend did with other guys was strange to me. Terra just shrugged and winked at me.

“Alright, how many more reps?” I asked. “I wanted to maybe grab a quick nap with Cass.”

“Let me do one more set,” she said and quickly did another set of ten crunches and ten sit-ups. When she finished she held her hands up and I pulled her up to her feet. She bopped onto his tiptoes and gave me a peck on the cheek. “Thanks, Tiger.”

“No problem,” I said. Then I put a hand on my own stomach—I didn’t have the abs I did when I was a competitive swimmer, or like JC did, but I was still fit. “I should probably think about working off some of this food myself.”

“I heard you’re getting plenty of cardio,” Terra teased.

“Trouble,” I muttered softly.

That made her laugh, and as I turned to leave she gave me a slap on the ass. “Go get some reps in!” she said.

I flashed her the finger over my shoulder, which just made her laugh even more.

Back in our bedroom, Cassidy was laying on the bed on her stomach in just her panties, her head near the end of the bed as she was typing quickly on her phone.

“Hey, baby,” I said. “Sounds like I might be doing a lot of driving after breakfast. And Becca invited us to eat with her.”

“OK,” she said, then looked up from her phone. “You should do that. I think I’m going to eat with Wanda, she needs to talk.”

“Everything alright?” I asked.

“I—” she took a breath. “I don’t know yet. She was on the phone with Brody. I think she still is.”

“Should I cancel with Becca?”

“No,” Cass shook her head. “I love you, you’re an amazing listener, but I think she needs a woman to talk to.”

“OK,” I said, sitting down next to her. She rolled a bit so that she was resting her head on my lap. “Radical honesty?”

She nodded, looking up at me.

“How are you feeling about this morning?”

She paused to absorb the question, then smiled softly. “Really happy,” she said. “Last night you trusted me to help with Wanda, and then this morning with Leia… it was really nice to share you equally.”

I leaned down to softly kiss her forehead, and then her lips.

“Robbie, I- I need you to know, I’m only ever going to do anything if you’re there,” she said quietly. “Even with Leia, or the other girls in the love circle. Only with you, and only when you say on a case-by-case, OK? I’m yours forever.”

I stroked her hair, looking down into her eyes. She was tearing up just a little bit, looking at me with earnesty driven by her complex emotions.

“Thank you,” I said softly. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” she whispered. “Can we just sit for a bit?”

“Of course,” I said.

* * *