The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 145

Zenya came around knocking on doors when Breakfast was ready, and Cassidy got up and asked me if I wanted her to wear the same as before. That just made me smirk a little and I picked out a new outfit for her—a cute bikini I liked on her, with loose jean shorts over top. She added the sunglasses that she’d gotten at the gas station, plus her ballcap.

“Have fun with Becca,” she said, kissing me on the tip of the nose and then on the lips.

“I don’t think it’s like that,” I said.

“But it might be,” she grinned.

“Tell Wanda I’m thinking about her,” I sighed.

“I will, Tiger,” she said, rubbing my back.

We split up, but then Cassidy followed me to the Singles Boat almost immediately and started getting breakfast for her and Wanda. That made me even more concerned than I already was, but I left it for now.

As I mingled, waiting for the girls to get their food first, Cattie and Heather slipped into the boat.

“Good morning,” she said, walking up next to me and hugging me around the waist from the side.

“Morning, cutie,” I said, wrapping my arm around her shoulder and rubbing her upper arm warmly. “We not avoiding each other today?”

“Nope, that’s done,” Cattie said. We were talking quietly, but not whispering, trying to mingle our conversation with the others going on. “No alone time with you guys, but Heather isn’t allowed to complain if I spend time with you otherwise.”

“I’m glad,” I said. “I missed your laugh.”

She smiled brightly and looked up at me. “Really, Robbie?”

“What? I did,” I said.

She just shook her head as she kept grinning. As the line cleared a bit we stepped forward, no longer hugging each other, and fell into a more natural banter. At one point, as we were grabbing our plates and loading up on bacon and eggs, I glanced back and saw Sherry scowling at us from the back corner of the living area. When I caught her she looked away immediately.

“Your sister is still miffed,” I muttered out of the side of my mouth to Cattie.

“I know, I’m sorry,” Cattie sighed softly. “I talked to her. Twice. She’s just stuck in on being on Heather’s side of things.”

“Should I try and mend fences, or leave it?” I asked.

“Just leave it for now,” Cattie said. “Thanks for the thought though.”

“If you want me to do something, just let me know.”

“I will, Tiger,” she said. Then she bumped my hip with hers and gave me a wink. “See you later?”

“For sure,” I said, and then fought the urge to lean down and give her a little peck.

Fuck, all of this casual PDA was starting to get to me. I really didn’t need to suddenly be all touchy when I got back to work after this week.

Cattie went to sit with Heather, who was in a conversation with Ginnie, Zenya and Heels, while I went up top looking for Becca. I found her sitting on the lounging chairs on the Couples Boat top deck wearing a rainbow bikini with plenty of coverage and a white ballcap on her head. She’d pulled one chair right up in front of another other and waved when she saw me coming.

I glanced around quickly and noticed JC and Terra eating with Leia over on the Singles Boat, but JC didn’t seem to be watching so I bent and quickly kissed Becca on the lips as I got to her, then sat. She immediately rubbed her foot up my shin as she smiled at me. “Good morning, again,” she said.

“Good morning again,” I agreed. “I wish I could have given you a proper hello earlier.”

“I know, and thank you for knowing boundaries to keep me comfortable,” she said. “It really does mean a lot.”

“It shouldn’t, but I get it,” I said.

She grinned, and then we set to eating as we chatted. It wasn’t particularly intimate, and not vaguely sexual. It was just… well, it was intimate in that it felt like I was talking with Cassidy. Becca reacted differently, and had different stories and outlooks; she wasn’t a clone of my fiancee or anything. It just felt as comfortable with her as I was with Cass. It felt like the walls, whatever walls I had, were down because Becca just… got it. Got me.

We talked about my work, which fascinated her a bit with all the weird political struggles that happened between different factions of the staff of big casinos and hotels. We talked about her high school life, which on the one hand she had loved but on the other she regretted not doing more extra-curriculars while she had the chance. We talked about the trip—not what we were doing, but the planning of it. Becca didn’t make any money off of it, and she only charged what was necessary to the girls. I argued that, if she did more, she should at least get a small percentage because what she was doing was work that people usually got paid for. She liked me complimenting her professionalism and attention to detail, and promised she would think about it.

By the time we were done eating, we were still talking, and soon I had Becca’s feet in my hands as I slowly massaged them. Then her phone went off and she groaned a little, grabbing it and turning off the alarm. “We need to get going,” she said.

“You sure?” I asked. “I could, y’know, rub suntan lotion all over your body.”

“All over?” she asked with a smirk.

“All. Over,” I grinned back, sliding my hand up the back of her calf.

“Tease,” she giggled, then pulled her foot away. “We do need to go, though. It’ll take into the early afternoon to get back to the docks and we need to do a grocery run for the back half of the week.”

“Ahh, makes sense,” I said. “Alright, if all of our survival is on the line, I’ll allow it.”

“Thanks for understanding,” she snickered. Then she glanced over her shoulder and saw that no one else had come up on deck yet, so she leaned forward and took my chin in her hand and held me still for a long, sweet kiss. “You’re the best,” she whispered.

“Takes one to know one,” I said.

She rolled her eyes and kissed me again, quick this time, and then we had to stand up and get moving. We quickly started gathering dishes and letting everyone know they needed to pick a boat to spend the next six or so hours on, and the girls all started to figure that out. By the time JC and I were unmooring the boats from each other there had been a flurry of activity, and soon I was up in the Pilot’s Cabin as Becca waved to me to show we were good to go.

I gave her a thumbs up, and she nodded and started our long trek back to the docks.

* * *